Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Captain Information With The Shinigami Students

5 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Captain Information With The Shinigami Students - Page 2 Empty Re: Captain Information With The Shinigami Students

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 25th 2008, 5:37 am

(What do you mean?)
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Captain Information With The Shinigami Students - Page 2 Empty Re: Captain Information With The Shinigami Students

Post by Guest September 25th 2008, 2:41 pm

ooc:agRRED,WHAT do you mean when I am old.
Ok guys on behalf of the 5th and 6th Division,sorry for all of this,since the 6th is stress.So Hukui-kun you may start properly now.Ok first we start with classes.What is your ambition,like you want to become an elemetalist,which is my squad.We are good in using our zanpaktou elemental to the fullest capability.Then there would be th 6th which teaches Kido and there are still more.So don't worry.

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 25th 2008, 6:25 pm

Kamuyamato smiled as he began to convince people to join his division.

"Join the 6th, were a balanced Tactical Division, we teach our members to use Kido in combination with Shunpo and Zanjutsu for strategical advantages! Join us, and we will make you....Powerful! Also....Free Candy!!!"

He hoped that was enough to trick the little brats into joining his division.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero September 26th 2008, 7:57 am

(5th teaches kido... and I mean you're old, cause you're over hundreds of years old xD)

"Kids, I dont have to make you choose a squad, like mine, choose, content of what you want, listen to only yourself, and do what you think is right."
Bero
Bero

Humor  : ...What are you lookin' at? Move along!

Stats
Race : Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 26th 2008, 8:08 am

Kamuyamato smiled an evil smiles.

"Did I mention free PS3s, Wiis, 360s, and Laptops for anyone and everyone who join squad 6. It's good to be rich!"

Taishi's smiled widened as the kid's all jumped out of their seats and stormed toward the squad 6 barracks as if there was a psycho serial killer with a knife chasing them.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero September 26th 2008, 8:09 am

Light grinned. "Hey Kamuyamato, when do they get all of those?" There were 250 students, when estimated. Light thought, He can't pull this off!
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 26th 2008, 8:16 am

Kamuyamato's laughed maniacly.

"I have like 300 copies of each in my office. Don't worry it only cost me 600,000 Kan. It's not that bad, my scarf alone is worth 10,000,000 Kan"
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 26th 2008, 2:18 pm

Well those stuff are so cheap,how about this guys,including those stuff that Kayamoto have,I will be giving everybody cookies,pies,foods,swords(toy),and many more including hollow masks.Don't worry they are fake.Wanna get them,join me and everybody else squad.And if you join my sword you get Kayamoto's scarf since I knew where to get them free.
Then the kids rampage to all the squad barracks.

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 26th 2008, 8:17 pm

Kamuyamato knew he needed to outfox Blazer in some way.

"If you kid's join my squad, I will let each of you be captain for a week, and you get to wield Senbonzakura during that time period. How's that? I also thrown in Mansions, BMW's, and Hot girl's for every single person who joins."

The Kid's storm into his squad baracks again, faster than before.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 27th 2008, 10:26 pm

Free senbonzakura kageyoshi and I make sure everybody become a taicho of each squad.

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 27th 2008, 10:39 pm

Kamuyamato had to think of something fast.

"I will give everyone my scarf and Kenseikan, the symbol of my nobility. Its worth tens of millions of Kan. I will also make sure everyone of you can be Captain Commander for a week!"
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero September 28th 2008, 12:18 am

Light sighed, and laughed. Too easy, If you join squad 5, I'll teach you all bankai and shikai, help you train, gives you toys, video games, valuable items, and 300000 kan a day, maybe even talk to Baraku-sama, and get you captain spots in the ranks... The kids stopped what they were doing, as the stopped, and thought. They all yelled out loud, To squad 5! they ran down to Light's barracks, as he gave a thumbs up to Kamuyamato and Blazer.
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 28th 2008, 12:46 am

Kamuyamato wasn't a quitter.

"If you join squad 6, I will pay you all 1,000,000 Kan per hour. I have you all be permanent SoTaicho's/Captain Commanders at the same time."

All the kid's charged toward the squad 6 Estate!!!
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero September 28th 2008, 1:19 am

Light paniced, Eh, that's a lie! Kamuyamato, how can over 250 kids, be captains of 13 squads, at the same time!? the kids stopped and yelled out again, "Yeah! That's right! How!? they ran towards the 5th squad again, and didnt think Kamuyamato would have that much money in the first place.
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 28th 2008, 12:18 pm

Well,then I guess nobody want the food,cookies,pies,shikai,bankai,captain position,millions of millions kan,the Shihouin sign,which is the strongest of all of the noble houses,the Shihouin shunko and all the scarf.Well,even kido and hado and shunpo and the fastest thing,Jaggerido
Then suddenly all the kids ran to 10th Squad for the conditions.To the 10th.
1st,Join all the squads,
2nd,BE GOOD
3rd,Do all your homework
4th,Be on time
5th,Remeber all the rules.
Will you guys do this.

They all nod

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 28th 2008, 7:15 pm

(Iwarebiko's are the greatest of the 4 houses. The pwn in Zanjutsu)
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero September 29th 2008, 3:24 am

Light yelled, You cant promise millions of kan, I know more Hado, Kido, etc, than you do, same with Zanjutsu, shihouin isnt the strongest, not anybody can use Shunko, only Yoruichi and Soi Fon, as far as we know, and Jaggerido? Seriously not the fastest, there are many faster things, such as Tensa Zangetsu, obviously, Ichigo was waaaay faster than that! And cake, pies, food!? 5th squad can promise good food, but not food that'll make you too fat to use Shunpo or anything! Light yelled that, as the kid's brains rattled in their heads, they were still thinking, deciding if what Light said was true.

We'll... we... ehhhh, we'll join all the squad's equally! Since there are 263 of us all! Light sighed... I guess that'll work, and the other 3 can choose which they want to be in as well, any of the 13, so it may be a little un-equal, but ok! Light laughed, at what had happend that day, and the day passed, after the captains had left. It was getting dark, though it was a sunset.

Light was heading to his room, as he started talking to himself, Today was wicked, weird, and funny, all at the same time! That was Fun, Light's voice had changed, quickly, and suddenly, he was wondering why. But he decided it was a cough, and he coughed and made sure it was gone, as he went home.
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 29th 2008, 2:56 pm

Blazer notices the cough which Light just made.
You okay Junior-Taicho looks like your voice is changing.Must be the pressure of controlling people.

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 29th 2008, 6:25 pm

Kamuyamato ran to Light-kun's side.

"Let me kill you- I mean help you, yes help..."
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero September 30th 2008, 7:07 am

Light looked at Kamuyamato, I dont need any help, Light's voice changed again, as he turned to an espada, with a large 2 on his arm.

Where am I... he looked around, and saw Kamuyamato, only understanding that he was a shinigami. Shini...GAMI!!!
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 30th 2008, 7:33 am

Kamuyamato was angry at Light-kun's insolence! "You shall address me as Master Kamuyamato-sama, or you shall die!" He drew his Zanpaktou and aimed it at Light-kun.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero October 1st 2008, 4:02 am

Light drew his zanpakuto, and yelled, Slash, Shadows! Cut them to ribbons! The shadows from that area, due to the fact it was sunset, and there were more shadows now than ever, they were much stronger. The shadows turned into swords and cut Kamuyamato over and over, though they definately werent powerful enough to kill him, just brutaly wound. Make the shadow's appear! Destruccion el Muerte! His form changed to his clothes being all blue, and his zanpakuto, becoming a blue scythe with a blue jewel in the middle. Die foolish shinigami captain! as Light slung his scythe down on Kamuyamato, the shadows, now leaving many wounds, turned into many hands, and held Kamuyamato into place, to avoid escape.
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 October 1st 2008, 4:42 am

Kamuyamato looked to be mutilated and in serious injury. Then out of the shadows walked out the Real Kamuyamato, shocking Light-kun. "How!?! Impossible!?! How can you be in two places at once!?!" Kamuyamato smiled,

"Inflatable Gigai, don't ever leave home without it. It takes someone of incredible speed to change into it without the enemy noticing. Interpret that however you want."

Kamuyamato took some Perfomance Enhancers boosts all his strength, speed, and endurance by 10%. Then he removed his training armour, boosting his stats even further beyond at the same time he drew his sword and spoke.
“Let me tell you about the difference between you and me. It’s like the story of the monkey trying to capture the moon. However close he thinks he is to the moon, its still just the reflection of the moon in the middle of the lake. No matter how he struggles to capture that “moon.” He inevitably sinks to the bottom of the lake at the end to no avail. Your fangs, will never be able to reach me. Ever. It’s a thousand years too early for you to become worthy enough to die by my BanKai. Scatter, Senbonzakura!"

Kamuyamato's Zanpaktou scatters into thousands of tiny blades that rocketed toward Light-kun in order to slash him to ribbons.

------------------------------------------------------------
Kamuyamato's stats in Shikai+w/out Armor+Perforance Enhancers
Str: 2640
Spd: 3300
End: 880
Rei: 3000
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero October 1st 2008, 5:12 pm

(Do not talk for me >.>)

Light was bored at Kamuyamato's explanation of the Monkey and The Moon, and yawned. "-no matter how close he thinks he is to the moon-" Light slashed the inflatable gigai into pieces, as he turned towards the small blades, and yelled once more, Control the shadows! Destruccion El Muerte! the shadows that had been holding the gigai of Kamuyamato, dropped the bits of the gigai, and became walls, and surrounded Light. In front, back, sides, top, bottom, to avoid being hit.
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 October 1st 2008, 6:31 pm

(Sorry about that, can you forgive me? Sad )

Kamuyamato wasn't some random idiot. He was a Tactical Genius! He extended his right hand and then spoke.

"Destructive Spell: Hado 33 - Sokatsui!!!"

He fired off a powerful blue column of fire at the shadow wall as well. When both the thousands of scattered blades and the Sokatsui hits the wall at the same time, it should break through and annihalate the person inside. Namely, light-kun. Or at least that is what Kamuyamato had hoped would happen. What will happen? Find out next time on...

Kage Kaisen!!!
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next