Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Battle Plans

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Battle Plans Empty Battle Plans

Post by Kensei September 26th 2008, 5:48 pm

It was a slightly chilly September evening. Kensei was sitting on the ground with a slice of bread, waiting for the others to come. It was time to decide their allies in the war to come. He had already sent messages via phone, and he *hoped* everybody would come on time.
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Battle Plans Empty Re: Battle Plans

Post by Sazu September 26th 2008, 10:40 pm

Miyuka was meditating in his home sitting on the floor as he fought against his hollow counterpart in his mind, they had become good friends and as to not get rusty in their fighting skills they practiced daily inside Miyuka's mind. "Miyuka" said Ryoumi as he pushed him away with his zanpaktou, "Remember that this exercise is only to keep your reiatsu collecting abilities in shape and if you don’t train your body then it won’t be able to keep up with your abilities.” “I know that Ryou so don’t get so cocky as if your stronger than me” and with that he slashed Ryoumi on the chest before he disappeared in thin air leaving only the trace of his voice behind,”The phone’s ringing” as the world around Miyuka disappeared and he returned to his apartment. The phone read Kensei before Miyuka stood up and jumped through the window, whatever it was it had to be important since Kensei hadn’t contacted him on a long time. When Miyuka reached the warehouse he saw that on the floor lay Kensei sitting while eating a piece of bread in his usual cockiness, “What’s the deal, boss?” asked Miyuka as he sat down in front of Kensei.
Sazu
Sazu

Stats
Race : Vizard Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero September 28th 2008, 11:08 am

Hakai got there, late, as he planned. Kensei, Miyuka, g'morning, Hakai yawned, then sat down on the ground, bleeding from his shoulder from an earlier fight.
Bero
Bero

Humor  : ...What are you lookin' at? Move along!

Stats
Race : Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazu September 29th 2008, 4:51 am

Miyuka looked back to Hakai who came in late as usual, there was a wound on his shoulder yet Miyuka had no reason to concern himself about it since the matter at hand was far more important. "So boss, what did you have in mind? This sort of meeting doesn't happen really often now does it?" and Miyuka looked back at Hakai and his curiosity grew more and more before he finally decided to ask,[color=blue] “and you Hakai, what the hell happened to you?”[/color ]
Sazu
Sazu

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero September 29th 2008, 7:40 am

Hakai yawned, and scowled at the wall, as he turned his head to the side. Stupid hollow, got a lucky shot at my shoulder... he covered it up, and nodded, Let's just think about what Kensei has to say...
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei October 4th 2008, 11:25 am

"My, that's no good, Hakai," Kensei smiled. "Anyways, yes! So, I have recieved information from a *reliable* source that Taishi plans another war. Well, of course everyone should know, because it's not like they're keeping it secret. Any ideas?" He finished off the bread and reached for another slice.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 October 5th 2008, 9:18 am

((Its my birthday on Oct 2nd))
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei October 5th 2008, 2:01 pm

(( Happy Birthday, but I don't think this is where you should post this ... --; ))
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 October 5th 2008, 7:06 pm

((Thank you Very Happy ))
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero October 6th 2008, 3:41 am

(I agree, not the right place, but I'm not that stuck up, so HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY! :O)
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero October 6th 2008, 3:44 am

Hakai sighed, as he layed back once more. I've heard about it aswell, a pescy Privaron Espada, he was... 164 I think. Very weak, but he said,You foolish shinigami! Just wait until Annihalation Day of Soul Society! You'll be destroyed!!!, Hakai sighed again and picked up his soda that he had sat down on the ground earlier. Dunno why he thought I was a shinigami, my zanpakuto I would think.

Last edited by LightWing2 on December 21st 2008, 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 October 6th 2008, 6:17 pm

((Arrancar 164 would be a Privaron Espada))

((The 3 Digit Rule))
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero October 7th 2008, 12:49 am

(Privaron, Yeah but it's still a type of arrancar =/)
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 October 7th 2008, 2:45 am

Yeah but their former Espada, they ain't that weak. They are stronger than Numeros. The Numeros were pretty strong: the 11th Arrancar was kicking Toushiro's butt even in Bankai, albeit it was 1/5 of its full power but still that was before the Arrancar released his Zanpaktou. So the difference between an average Captain and a Numeros is not that great. A Privaron Espada was able to almost hold his own against Bankai Ichigo. Don't underestimate them, thanks.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero October 7th 2008, 7:06 am

(Toshiro didnt release his full power yet, remember?

And the reason Ichigo was losing, even with his bankai, was because it was #6 of the espada themselves, and Ichigo hadnt even used his hollow mask, let alone know how to use it yet.)

Last edited by LightWing2 on December 21st 2008, 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 October 7th 2008, 8:19 am

(I mentioned that already, and neither was the 11th. I think the difference between full power Bankai Toushiro and the 11th Arrancar Ressurection could not have been that much, Mathematically wise. For example say he was orinally twice as strong as Toshirou and went Ressurection and became 4x stronger than Toushiro went full power (5x) well 4x and 5x, its only 1.25x difference)

(That would mean the arrancar was faster and therfore overall superior)
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazu October 10th 2008, 6:40 am

"Yeah I know what you mean, most of the weaker arrancar don't know about our existance yet they remind me of my fomer shinigami self..." said Miyuka sighing deeply as he returned his gaze to Kensei, "Well Kensei, which side shall we choose to fight beside?"
Sazu
Sazu

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 October 10th 2008, 7:08 am

(I am interested to know that Myself, who will you join. The Side that has an infinite Grand army of hollow and arrancar. Or Soul Society and its Captains.)
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei October 10th 2008, 12:45 pm

Kensei laughed as he bit into the slice of bread. "Pity we don't have a force large enough, and we have to temporarily join with the Shinigami, or the Arrancar. But, can't say I exactly trust my previous subordinates." Kensei threw the crust away as he continued, "Taishi will probaby stab our backs while we sleep. He's still experimenting on how to create Arrancars, trying to make them out of humans or even other fellows. Soul Society and the Shinigami are sort of unreliable as well - we never know what the Central 46'll say. But once we're with them, I doubt they'll betray us." He stood up and got ready to leave. "Well, I'll be leaving. Phone me later and tell me what you come up with, okay?"
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero October 11th 2008, 3:49 am

Hakai nodded to Kensei, as he thought to himself, Would it be better to join Soul Society? or the hollows...? He thought hard, reasoning with himself. Miyuka, what do you think. Hakai looked over at him, and twisted his head a bit around.
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazu October 12th 2008, 2:54 am

Miyuka thought for a while about what would be best for the team, This is going to be hard...we have to pick someone that won't stab us in the back when we're done with this war.." Miyuka looked at Hakai before he said "I'd probably put my money on the shinigami's and quincy's since they probably won't stab us after we become useless to them yet I think they'll probably be relunctant to accept our help."
Sazu
Sazu

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero October 12th 2008, 5:01 am

Hakai nodded. If we went with the hollows, Taishi would probably preform tests to turn us COMPLETELY into hollow... That would be worse than Vaizards. And Shinigami, the Shinigami hate Vaizards, but with our kind of reiatsu, they wont turn us down, the Quincys, they're too busy still being worried about the Shinigami's past events with the Quincy race, so they won't fight us either... Hakai stood up and took out his Cell Phone, a darkred phone with a phonestrap with a small katana and a small mask that they would hand out at festivals around Karakura town, as he started dialing Kensei's number.

Last edited by LightWing2 on December 21st 2008, 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr November 1st 2008, 2:23 pm

The others heard a boom as the wall was kicked in and Andriel walked out of the dust.
Oy, whats this mess won´t that guy out there join us, cause then i can use him as a training dummy..... that´d be sweet....
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats
Race : Patriarch

http://www.bleachpwner.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei November 2nd 2008, 6:46 am

Kensei was in a ramen shop by the time Andrei kicked down the wall. He opened his own cell phone, an ordinary black one with a picture of a white pheonix on the back, and said, "Hello?"
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr November 10th 2008, 1:02 pm

PEEKABOO, i see you!!!
Andriel fired a giant Gran rey zero aginst Kensei, which fired him several feet into the sky. Then Andriel used Mabushii ni ken to gut him like a fish, and kicked him down with the hardest kick he could ever accomplish.

OOC: oooooohhh, FIIIIIIISSSSHHHH!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats
Race : Patriarch

http://www.bleachpwner.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down