Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

gillian fights

+3
Andrielnr
ssj3gohan007
bloodlustdk
7 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

gillian fights - Page 4 Empty Re: gillian fights

Post by Andrielnr December 16th 2008, 8:33 pm

*starts stabbing the body to see if alex is alive* Very Happy
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats
Race : Patriarch
Kon : 0 魂

http://www.bleachpwner.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyn December 16th 2008, 8:37 pm

Hakudo 61
Gillyn
Gillyn

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 December 16th 2008, 8:57 pm

((its Bakudo))
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr December 16th 2008, 9:08 pm

Andriel synchronizes his zan with umbra, in an instant his weapon looks gigantic and alex understands his captains favorite saying: always drink and drive!!!!!!
gillian fights - Page 4 2460682776_287b5678ed
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyn December 17th 2008, 12:17 am

Sorry for that we hav guests and i just droped in and wrote that
Gillyn
Gillyn

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr December 17th 2008, 11:46 am

np, m8 punces alexs nose off and breaks his leg. Very Happy Very Happy
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyn December 18th 2008, 7:08 pm

i give up!!!!! i dont want to get hurt anymore
Gillyn
Gillyn

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr December 18th 2008, 8:40 pm

ok
Andriel picks up alex and throws him like a spear towards the gate he just created back to soul society!
Bye Bye! he says as the gate closes behind alex! Very Happy Very Happy
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero December 21st 2008, 2:50 am

(So just call him Alex huh?) OOC: I dont freeze people with Gyouko Tenrai Hoshikuzu o.o;; I stab them at speeds of over 10,000 mph with a pointed block of ice.

IC: As Alex sped around the playing field very fast, Light spat on the ground, lifting his zanpakuto and aiming in one direction. He shut his eyes as hard as he could, and five seconds after he did, a large flash of white light shot into the atmosphere of Hueco Mundo, and all inside of it. When everybody opened their eyes after the large explosion of blinding light, all they saw was a land of white, just pure white, blank with no details besides the people standing there. This is the land where I've trained my potential of the crossed paths of Shinigami and Hollow alike. This is where I first discovered, my unstoppable, and completely powerful, form of Futatsu Konpaku O Hitotsu, meaning Two Souls In one... His eyes, flashed a quick darkred and darkblue, as he took on the appearance of a rogue and sinister shinigami. Agh... Been awhile Light, finally lettin' Futatsu out eh? Well good, I've been gettin' rusty, sitting around letting you do all the killing and slashing. Futatsu took hold of a zanpakuto, a different one, that wasnt the espada or shinigami zanpakuto Light was using before. I'll get this over with quickly, and slash you down with my bankai... 'Destroy the heart, HESITATE, Doragon Shikon! He yelled, large and shiny armor appearing on his body, his reiatsu turning darkred which circles around him, and the spirit of his zanpakuto, a large black dragon following closely behind him.
Bero
Bero

Humor  : ...What are you lookin' at? Move along!

Stats
Race : Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyn December 21st 2008, 11:57 pm

Bankai! chains is appearing from lights dragons shadow and binding the beast to the ground. As lite turn around to slash the the chains away alex roar
-Suround! and chains appear from every singel shadow and surround light. and the chains slash every part of his body.

tongue
Gillyn
Gillyn

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero December 22nd 2008, 1:51 am

(I wouldnt DARE try to free my zanpakuto's spirit. Edit your post or I'll have to kick your ass with your own technique)

As the dragon was chained to the ground, Light lifted his zanpakuto and yelled Return! as the dragon disappeared, and a medieval spirit flew into the blade of the zanpakuto. You can't bind a zanpakuto spirit to the ground dumbass, think before you act. Light told Alexander, almost scolding him. Then, the enemy yelled out "SURROUND!" as chains appeared from every direction and surrounded Light, and began attempting to slash him. Why do you try to embarass yourself you little punk? Light slashed down the chains one by one, before they even got within 2 feet of his personal space.
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr December 22nd 2008, 2:35 am

Andriel appeared behind light with his zanpaktous sheated. He rose his hand and punched so hard the sand around the flew away and the place they stood in turnes into a massive crater. ((im really strong just so you know and dont try to god mode me.......and is the topic in high school where i fought taishi still there you should read it, it states my power pretty clear!!))
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyn December 28th 2008, 10:46 pm

-Hmmm.... embarasing me dont think so... It is never wrong to try. (escues me i must have missunderstod you i thought that the dragon was an atack like hitsugayas)
-Captain i can handel my own fights, if i win, yay to me!, if i lose, i get experience you always learn something when losing cheers

chains appear from lights shadow and they circel around his legs and starts draging him down thrugh the sand.
Gillyn
Gillyn

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr December 30th 2008, 1:35 pm

Ok, Andriel says and walks away as alex is beaten to dust.
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyn December 31st 2008, 9:00 pm

Beaten to dust is not so bad it has been worse with atoms
Gillyn
Gillyn

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero January 1st 2009, 2:36 pm

Andriel smashed his fist into the ground, a crater forming from underneath the sand that used to reside there. Damn... he's more powerful than this puny shinigami... , he planned on fighting Andriel next, if he wasn't too scared to be ELIMINATED. But I suppose that I should take Alexander out first... but then again, he's way too easy to kill. he thought to himself, as once again, chains rose from the ground and grabbed his legs, dragging him into the ground, and as Light was dragged into the sand, he scoffed. You've never fought an espada as strong as me, have you? he laughed as he was sunk under the sand. An eery silence was followed by a murmered voice Dstry, elmnate! as a million bloody blades rose from the sky and struck down upon Alexandar, going straight through him, but tearing his soul into shreds with each slice. During the commotion, Light climbed out of the sand, grinning. This is way too easy... Especially going against a little leiutenant... he spoke to himself.
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr January 1st 2009, 5:55 pm

Andriel Shunpod right beside light. Youre really going to hard on him..... hes weak i know but still he hasnt used his mask yet......
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyn January 2nd 2009, 1:20 am

As andriel spoke the words
- he have not used his mask yet Alexander came flying at light with the speed of the hollow transformation, of corse light block that atack easy, but in the samme time chains appear from lights shadow and into his armour.
Gillyn
Gillyn

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr January 2nd 2009, 6:55 am

Stupid plan, alex! Andriel understood that stbbing an espada wont win u a fight. If u want to win over an espada u gotta overpower them and then stab them and u forgot the overpower part.
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero January 3rd 2009, 1:51 am

As Andriel shunpo'ed beside Light, he grinned insanely, as those espada had before him, such as Grimmjow and Noitora (I forget how to spell his name). I may be going too hard on him, but then again, why would I care shin- as he began processing what Andriel had said about Alexander having a hollow mask and being what the Espada and all hollow despised... a vaizard... -igami...!! Alexander flew at him at that exact moment as he finished the word shinigami, and with a swing of his sword, he blocked the attack on him, though he was pushed back about 100 yards in the process, as the strength of Alexander was increased as well, just as his speed had been. DAMN YOU STUPID VAIZARDS!! Your stupid shinigami powers mixed in with our espada and hollow powers just, GOD IT PISSES ME OFF!!! as Light's anger clouded his thoughts and vision, he felt a piercing pain through his armor, his clothing, and his spine, from his shadow. He turned around to see chains through him, and looked back to the front, to see the chains through his chest, to the front and in a large ball of chains, it blocked the hole that it came through, so that it wouldn't come back out. You... you mother... you MOTHER FUC- , he screamed as he tried to grab Alexander, but the chain was stuck in the ground underneath the sand, inside the Menos Forest down below, which kept him from moving, unless he wanted a ball of chains TORN from his flesh, marrow, and bone. You're gonna pay you stupid shinigami... I'll tear you limb from limb, until you can't walk, hug your loved ones, and you won't be trying to mess with my plans to kill out the shinigami EVER AGAIN! I don't care if I lose my whole body! As long as I have my head, I'll bite your f*cking throat out!! he ranted, as he began trying to pry the chains out of his possible lungs or liver, maybe even heart. GODDD!!! he laughed and yelled.
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyn January 3rd 2009, 11:10 pm

Alexander doubbles in two and both of them shumpo up in the air, (here comes the overpower part andriel) in the Alex shouts:
- rain! and chains from his shadow flies high up in the sky and rain down on light and at the same time the clone screams:
-suround! and chains suround light and slash him from every direction. Both Alex and the clone colect dark energy to their swords and shoot the strongest spirital energy blast Alex can perform.......
Gillyn
Gillyn

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero January 4th 2009, 3:27 am

(OOC: Good one Alex, but not good enough!)

IC: As Alexander created a clone of himself and shunpo'ed into the air, shouting out their attacks, Light laughed and screamed insanely once more ( The Laugh's Like This and he starts laughing at about 0:40) Chains AGAIN!? You're a one trick pony shinigami! I can take everything you can dish out! , he chattered along, the chains from the sky sinking through his body and into the ground, grabbing hold of the first chains, knotting them together, and the force of the speed the 2nd chains were flying at, they togged the first chains even further, pulling Light onto his back into the ground. Damn you to hell, you puny Lieutenant! he taunted, as even more chains appeared, slashing him from every direction. And as Alexander and the clone collected the largest amount of Dark Energy they could muster into their zanpakuto, firing an incredibly strong reiatsu blast they could preform, Light groaned, knowing that even this blast, from two Shinigami Lieutenants could wound him badly, or even worse, kill him. Guh...! Screw this!! Konpaku, it's me Futatsu! Take it from here man! he yelled, as the terribly bright light appeared once more, blinding everybody. And as the flash ended, Alexander saw that Light was gone, the chains laying on the ground, shattered completely into bits. (Sorry for speaking for you Alex, but it's cool, right?) Alexander was confused, the whereabouts of Light unknown. Furious, he grumbled into the air, What the hell happend to him? Where'd he go...!? and as he finished the sentence, a rare sound was heard, the sound of screeching wind, being sliced in half by a flying... something. Without warning, a zanpakuto flew over Alexander's shoulder, slicing it open just a bit, and landing in the sand just below him. I'm terribly sorry, but you hurt my friend Futatsu, and for that, I'll have to decapitate you, and then get rid of all evidence... the stranger was wearing espada clothing, but it was completely black, and his mask was unlike Light's had been.
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr January 4th 2009, 8:22 am

"heh" Andriel put the schythe formed zanpaktou on his back and orms a cross like hand seal.
"Tajuu Kage bunshin no justu Andriel turned into a hundred clones. One clone came from behind light and threw himself at lights feet, making him fall. Another comes from behind too and kicks light up into the air. one clone jumped after him and kicked him further and further up into the sky then used Hado #1 to put a little pressure on lights head and then the real andriel came raised the scythe hit light with the broadside of the blade sending him towards the ground. Then four clones run up and raised their scythes. "Ookami shikon!" The energy blasts created an explosion like never seen before. ((im back yay))
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero January 4th 2009, 11:47 am

The hundreds of clones rushed at Konpaku, as he threw them to the sides, one by one, his facial expression unchanged with every toss. Is this the fight you were having trouble with Futatsu? Very sad... how melancholy... he sighed, as Andriel came up to Konpaku, swinging a scythe down on him. Konpaku blocked the attack with one hand, grabbing the handle of the scythe and he threw it to the ground, as he finished up with a quick jab to Andriel's gut. Pathetic... Futatsu, you had trouble with the lieutenant and I easily and quickly took out his captain... sloppy work... he complained, but his work wasn't done... 4 clones rushed up to him, as they were quickly disposed of, their attempt eliminated.
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr January 5th 2009, 12:16 am

Andriel watched as his clones were eliminated, and understood that his current realese was not enough to overpower them. Andriel raised his zanpaktou pointed it up towards the sky and said only one sentence. Le grande mort, shinai. Andriels zanpaktou began turning into pure black energy as he swung it towards light and his pal creating a massive blast very much like the first espadas gran rey zero in released form. The blast was only a mere 0.0000001 of the released zanpaktous power.
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next