Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

For the Newbie

4 posters

Go down

For the Newbie Empty For the Newbie

Post by Sazu March 2nd 2009, 7:51 pm

OOC:Just wander in or something

Miyuka lay in the floor looking at the fake sky which covered the underground plateau, the wind blew rustling some leaves beside him yet he still looked at the sky. It's amazing how your eyes can lie thought Miyuka as sat up raising his knees so he could lay his arms on top of them as he waited. He stood up exhasperated before he picked up his katana which lay on the floor and began to practice with his zanpaktou yet after a while he got bored so he sat with his legs crossed as he concentrated until he saw the familiar face of his zanpaktou spirit. "Enjoying the beautiful scenery huh, Miyuka?" Miyuka smirked before he replied "It' seems that some of your laziness is rubbing off on me, Ryoumi" as their swords suddenly clashed.
Sazu
Sazu

Stats
Race : Vizard Leader
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

For the Newbie Empty Re: For the Newbie

Post by Brenden March 3rd 2009, 7:26 am

Brenden decided to go downside. He thought there wasn't anyone there, but he saw someone. 'Come on say hi.' 'No. Attack him.' 'Shut up' "Hey who are you?"

Green=Midori
Red=draco
blue=Brenden

'(text)'=thoughts

Brenden

Stats
Race : Elite Vizard

http://digimon-online.lightbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazu March 4th 2009, 2:54 am

OOC: Perhaps you should write thoughts as italics since they're easier to understand than 'text'

IC: The fight with Ryoumi had taken all his concentration and he had not managed to notice the figure walking towards him yet the man's voice took him back to reality.The man asked him who he was as Miyuka quickly dashed to his side with his zanpaktou pointing at the man's neck, Miyuka smiled as he lowered his zanpaktou and said "You would do well in learning not to disturb me while I train, vaizard." Miyuka sheathed his sword as he bowed briefly and said, "Temeto, Miyuka but you may call me Miyuka if you so wish it," Miyuka then stood tall looking at the man's eyes before he said, "and who might you be, vaizard?"
Sazu
Sazu

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenden March 5th 2009, 3:41 am

OOC:good idea, bold for dialouge

IC:Brenden grabbed the top of Miyuka's zanpakto. Put your sword away. He asked you what your name is. Answer him. No. Don't tell him. Unless I ask you something, Shut Up. My name is Brenden. And honestly that didn't look like training.

Brenden

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazu March 5th 2009, 9:34 pm

Miyuka smirked at the vaizard's boldness as he acknowledged him as Brenden, "Well Brenden, I was training against my zanpaktou's spirit form...you would do well in learning such a thing if you wish to be stronger" Miyuka looked at him intently short, white hair, pale and complete disregard for authority figures...seems like my kind of guy thought Miyuka as he relaxed his body before he sat yet again. "Sit please Brenden, what does it feel like to be considered the scum of society shuned both by shinigami and hollow alike yet having strenght to surpass both...tell me" said Miyuka smiling a little as he waited for his answer.
Sazu
Sazu

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenden March 6th 2009, 5:11 am

Don't... What did I say? Don't talk unless asked. OK then. Sorry. It looked like you were just being lazy. Brenden sat down next to Miyuka. I don't really care about being an "outcast". What about you?Brenden said 'cause he didn't want to fall for some psychology crap.

Brenden

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazu March 6th 2009, 5:23 pm

"Me? I rather enjoy the feeling ever since I got used to it, it just means you have more enemies to fight and that way you can know if you are truly strong" Miyuka smiled at Brenden since he still smeed like a child in mind, soon he will learn the cruelties of the world. "You seem rather talented Brenden and it's better to excersice both mind and body if one wishes to be truly strong," Miyuka began to stand up stretching his whole body as he made the proposition to the new guy, "you want to have a practice bout, new guy? said Miyuka raising his eyebrows in espectation.
Sazu
Sazu

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenden March 7th 2009, 3:59 am

So guys what do you say? I say attack. I think you should train. OK, then. Sure. Let's train. Brenden stood up. What do you want to do first?

Brenden

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazu March 9th 2009, 6:23 pm

OOC: Well I've been appointed the new Vizard Leader so my char's stats will change and his dispositio towards you will as well but don't worry we can still have the quick match...;P

IC: "Why don't you show me your overall abilites, new guy?" said Miyuka as he looked at Brenden straight in the eyes, he wanted to judge his ability to see if he had what it takes to be called and Elite Vizard. "Come newbie, you'll have the honor of making the first move"

PS: Sorry for the short post, my brain's dead X(
Sazu
Sazu

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenden March 10th 2009, 3:09 am

Brenden did a flash step and landed behind Sazu. He brought his sword behind Sazu's head. That work.

Brenden

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazu March 10th 2009, 4:48 am

"Of course that would work," said Miyuka as he tapped brenden on the back of his ncek with his zanpaktou, "If you were fighting a stationary opponent...or a rock" Miyuka smirked as he escaped Brenden's grasp and stood in front of him with his zanpaktou ready. "Now, shall we fight seriously or shall we continue this child's play." Miyuka was not fond of taunting since he'd rather fight head on with his opponent than go using childish tactics yet he wished to see Brenden's potential and perhaps since they were comrades he would be hesitant to show his power. "Make no mistake, Brenden, show me your real power for I won't hesitate to kill you" Miyuka clenched his zanpaktou tightly as he waited for an attack.
Sazu
Sazu

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenden March 10th 2009, 8:01 am

Whatever. brenden sliced a few rocks with his zanpakto and brought them around him. He sat cross-legged with his zanpakto across his lap to gather reishi until Sazu attacked.

Brenden

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei March 10th 2009, 11:05 am

((Why is there no dramatic post about my death??? Srry, being egocentric again-I'll go buzz off somewhere else. *buzz*))
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazu March 11th 2009, 6:30 pm

"No, that won't do at all, see if I'm a "bad" guy and your a "good" guy then why would I wait for you to gather reiatsu?" said Miyuka as he shunpo'd towards Brenden while gathering reiatsu around his sword making the thin coat of ice that allowed him to further increse it's damage and sharpness, he stopped the blade only a few centimeters from Brenden's face as the force of the reiatsu shattered the rocks sorrounding him just so he would know he was serious before he punched him hard on the face. “Come on new guy, show me your zanpaktou’s abilities…before your unable to” Miyuka smirked as he prepared himself yet again for a retaliation, he hoped that new guy would put up a good or at least decent fight against him before he got bored.

Last edited by Sazu on March 13th 2009, 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited ;P)
Sazu
Sazu

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenden March 12th 2009, 3:01 am

Brenden openned his eyes and stood up. Let's get this party started. Reach to the stars, Midori. Brenden aimed Midori at Sazu's head and had Midori lengthen.

Brenden

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazu March 18th 2009, 6:07 pm

"Finally you get serious, now let's see how strong you are" said Miyuka as he evaded the blade by moving his head to the left, it seemed strange this blade's form and since Miyuka did not know his abilities then he would try to figure them out or maybe just suffer the effects so that way he'd be able to know Brenden's abilities."Come on new guy, give me your best shot!" said Miyuka willing to take the full force of the blow.
Sazu
Sazu

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenden March 20th 2009, 2:47 am

Brenden took his zanpakto, turned it on it's side and brought it through sazu's head. Tell me when you want out.

Brenden

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazu April 13th 2009, 6:02 pm

Miyuka had been swallowed up by the power of Brenden's zanpaktou and inside of it there was complete nothingness, a great abyss in which one could eternally drift if they did not find a way to escape but thankfully Miyuka had various theories. If I am indeed inside the zanpaktou then I'll just have to overflow it with zanpaktou such a risky gamble could easily be the death of someone that might have been in the same situation but Miyuka was sure of himself and thus he decided to try. I just have to pour enough reiatsu that he is unable to control it…if I use more reiatsu than he actually has then surely this will give me a chance to escape and as Miyuka finished with his thought he began to unleash reiatsu knowing that such a release in power would be felt in the real world.
Sazu
Sazu

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenden April 22nd 2009, 2:47 am

Brenden felt the reishi from the blade. He decided to give Sazu some trouble and pushed the sword into a rock.

Brenden

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazu April 22nd 2009, 7:46 pm

OOC: Hey Brenden I was just wondering if you could take some time and write something a litte more substantial every time you post, I'm just saying that you write too little and you don't give me enough material to work with then in the end we won't be really moving forward in the topic so please could you write some more on your next post, maybe about what your character is thinking so that way people get to know him better...

IC: Somehow Miyuka began to feel some sort of pressure that was restraining him even more Something is pushing me back somehow...probably some physical object or something like that...okay if that's how you want it Miyuka released all of his reiatsu for a split second and he heard the plane inside the sword beggining to crack and as it all began to fall down slowly in pieces he began to see traces of the real world outside. A boulder lay smashed in pieces in the floor as he understood what was the physical object that had been restraining him, Miyuka took out his zanpaktou once more and said to Brenden "Show me what you can DO!!! Do not mock me with petty attempts to restrain, show me if you truly deserve to be called an Elite Vizard"
Sazu
Sazu

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero May 21st 2009, 11:39 am

(Heh, miss me guys? O.o ...Girl...? xD)
Bero
Bero

Humor  : ...What are you lookin' at? Move along!

Stats
Race : Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum