Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Haruki Seieichi - Vizard Knight

3 posters

Go down

Haruki Seieichi - Vizard Knight Empty Haruki Seieichi - Vizard Knight

Post by Monty2289 April 6th 2009, 7:38 am

Name: Haruki Seieichi

Appears: 20
Actual: 190

Race: Vizard

Appearance of Hollow Mask:
The formation of Haruki’s Hollow Mask has no indention or sight of teeth where normal Hollow masks would. The appearance of three eyes covers the mask (two on its side, and one in the center near the forehead area. The eyes are forms deep indentations in the mask and they glow red when active. (Giving him the appearance of a Kishin) The mask has a connective point in it's center which is a line that cuts between it. The area where the mouth should be opens up to reveal the very lowest part of Haruki's face.

Physical Appearance:
Dark completion with clean, short grayish-silver hair and dark green eyes. Haruki Seieichi has since discarded his Shinigami Clothing wearing a hakkusho jacket/shirt with the addition of glasses. The bottom of the hakkusho has a tightly worn obi/sash. He maintains the addition of his orange scarf. Height, 5, 11 Weight: 161 Ibs.

Personality:
Haruki’s personality has become intensifying colder, dictating logic to soothe what’s left of any ambitions or conviction left within him. His act of killing with swords ---unaware to him--- has brought out a nature that has completely turned him around. Haruki has lost of sense of self. Everything that lead him to being a Shinigami has since pass and he know has braced the nature of what his life has been the entire time (which is a lie).

Abilities:
Master of Cero Variation & Augmentation
- Although he is a Vizard, even without donning his Hollow Mask, Haruki is able to perform Cero by tapping into his Hollow-based reiatsu. He has a multitude of techniques involving cero.

Master of all Shinigami Numbered Kido and Shinigami Forbidden Kido
- Carrying over from his rank as Commander of the Kido Corps Military Division, Haruki is still overly proficient at all forms of known kido spells.

Master of Shunko Variation
- Because of his totally reliance of kido, Haruki has learned an improper form of Flash Cry. Incorporating the use of spells into hand to hand combat (Other than the proper method that fuses reiatsu with Hakuda)

History:
https://kagekaisen.rpg-board.net/approved-characters-f53/haruki-seieichi-13th-division-captain-t269.htm
-----------------------------------------------------------

RP Sample
Sent on a mission to Hueco Mundo, Haruki is engage in battle with the toughest of enemies. A Vasto-Lorde Class Hollow.

Hado # 65, Raikoho!...
The hollow blocked the blast of lightning as if it was nothing.

"Give it up, Shinigami! Nothing is going to stop me from becoming an arrancar under the order of Lord Taishi."
You think so, I'll never give you the chance. As a Shinigami and you being the most vile of hollow, it's only right that I stop you here and now
"Vile? It is the Shinigami themselves who are vile. Besides we're know different. Look at you attempting to be so righteous in the name of your precious Soul Society. But I can see it in your eyes, Shinigami. I've meet soul reapers many a time but you seem to be the most unique. I can see your soul as if it clear as water."
What are you talking about?
"You don't know?....well let me enlighten you"

The Hollow raised its hand and from it formed some sinister orb. From it poured a dark liquid that overflowed the entire area. Haruki became enveloped within it until it seemed as if he were drowning.
Wake up, Haruki....wake up. The captain woke up in what appeared to be the Soul Society, except that it was upside down. He stood up fearing to fall. He was standing in the sky as if it were the ground, and the sky was crimson red. It looked as if he were within a horrified plain looking down upon the earth.

You're up.........
Who are you?!
Who am I? Don't I look familar? I'm you of course

It was a figure who looked exactly like Haruki in every way save for an odd inverted color. (Hollow Haruki)
What an intriging Hollow, it provided some effect that will finally allow you to release this horrid facade of a life you're living. Finally, we meet.
What are you getting it?.......
Come on Haruki ,surely you know....Deep within yourself. Remember

Haruki blinked if only for a sec and as he opened his eyes he saw a man above him readying to stab him and kill him. ---He was remembering back to his childhood when his district became distrought with crime and arson.----As the guy began to strike Haruki picked up the 2 nearest swords near him and struck back. Haruki slammed into him and proceeded to continously stab him over and over. His mother though she was bleeding to death could see her son berserkingly murdering the man. Covered in blood, Haruki walked over to his mother.

"Ha...ru..ki" she stressed as she saw the sinister look in her son's eyes. Haruki then lifted up one of the other swords and swing with force towards his own mother.

Agghh!!!!!! Haruki screamed as he opened his eyes once again to this world that he was trapped in. And his so called opposite was standing before him. I didn't....I couldn't

But you did.....It is just as well.
How dare you!! Haruki shouted as he unsheated his blades from within his body but as he pulled two of them out. They were both cover in blood. Haruki was shocked and immediately dropped them. He then unsheathed two more but they too were stained with blood. He took out the final one and again it was stained.

Yes, You've never had to clean them right? You simply detest outright killing with your zanpakuto. But you've been doing it the whole time. That old blood covered on those blades....The history of murder are depicted so clearly on them.
Lier!.... Haruki ran towards his opposite and attempt to stab him with the remaining sword in his hand.

You can't can you? I think you can. Here, Let me help you with that. Haruki's doppleganger grabbed the sword by its blade's end and attempted to continously stab himself. You see...your hand moves just as easily with each stab! You're not holding back.

You're wrong!
Am I? Just admit to yourself that you killed them. Not just your mother, but Tsuki and even Kaminari
You're wrong!!... Haruki closed his eyes and shunned away.

"But my son...you haven't even let go of the sword you stabbed into me." Haruki heard the voice of his mother and he looked up immediately to her face. Bleeding profusely as Haruki's blade was inserted into her abdomen. Haruki was drawn into such a shock he let go and fell back to the surface (of what was considered as such since he was in the sky). It wasn't me...It's your doing. It was you

Don't be so incompetant. Do you not remember what I said. I AM YOU! In truth you wanted this, you were about to die and you stopped it. Your mother and the rest of your family. Even everyone else whom lives you have taken with your zanpakuto were all threats to your existance. Mere Illusions that deviate to what it is that you truly wanted.

I didn't want this! I...
Of course you did. If you truly did not wish for it to happen then why did it. Your will exudes the necessity to trigger the actions in which this body, mind, and heart takes. I myself had nothing to with it. It was us together. You must have wanted it...

Haruki lied their in solemn inconviction, conflicted by what he was hearing.
Look at you. Shivering in fear. Trying to hold on to the nature of who you are. Or rather...who you thought you were. When you killed those people it wasn't just because of pleasure nor was it out of hate. Emotions are an illusion that blankets what really matters. The sole truth, the non-surulious crediable truth...You did it because of yourself. Nothing else mattered but you and your self-preservation.

Around the two of them 5 figures immersed in shadow appeared. Haruki's zanpakuto spirit.
Gohoshi...go...re. Please, stop him. This all has to be a lie...
"I'm sorry Haruki. But he is right" The spirit said as it merged together to form one being.
"I did it to protect you, I had to do it because it is your will."

The hollow-ish oppositie of Haruki began to laugh a little. Do you see?! Not even your zanpakuto is on your side. Don't you realize that like me it too is one in the same within you. Like it, YOU are also lying to yourself.

Last edited by Monty2289 on May 25th 2009, 2:31 am; edited 3 times in total
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Haruki Seieichi - Vizard Knight Empty Re: Haruki Seieichi - Vizard Knight

Post by Monty2289 April 6th 2009, 9:30 pm

I'm getting writer's block. But the RP Sample = Mind f**kin for poor Haruki thus far.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 April 10th 2009, 12:40 am

So, i suppose you want to be a vaizard next?
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 April 10th 2009, 1:25 am

It's obviously not so much as a want but its a calling to happen. Story wise there is always the idiom of the character that does the "Heel-Face Turn" or a complete 180 if you will. That character is Seieichi, Haruki.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 April 10th 2009, 2:20 am

Does it mean he will become evil?

Will he be ally or the arch nemesis of Taishi?
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 April 10th 2009, 5:31 am

He is an outside arc or tangent. No alliances but corrupted by his own thoughts and therefore lives for no one but himself.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 April 10th 2009, 6:01 am

I see, so he is a rogue
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 May 25th 2009, 2:33 am

Considering I need a second approval even as a mod. I did temporarialy had all Mod decision making over to nee-chan so its up to her. ^^
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 May 25th 2009, 5:30 am

Could you also approve the other recent people who made a character app recently when you have the time.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuku May 25th 2009, 10:43 am

I'm sorry.. The serious Mind Bomb.. caused me to skip over this... like a really good Stephen King book... I'm feeling it.. I sense Drama on the horizon... and my Espada character.. directly bases off of the upcoming arcs... so Haruki/Haruhi.. (we never finished!) I approve.. your wicked creation.. Congrats..
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats
Race : Captain

http://arcrpg.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 May 25th 2009, 8:01 pm

Which rank you gonna apply for #3?
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuku May 26th 2009, 9:21 am

Yea... Tercera Espada... I'd work that position.
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats
Race : Captain

http://arcrpg.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 May 26th 2009, 6:25 pm

That would be pretty convenient, just kill Ulquiorra so the storyline has some degree of continuity lol.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down