Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Wings on a Butterfly. (No approval needed until Char is approved)

3 posters

Go down

Wings on a Butterfly. (No approval needed until Char is approved) Empty Wings on a Butterfly. (No approval needed until Char is approved)

Post by Shizuku June 1st 2009, 10:39 am

Name: Veloz (Swift)

User: Zoe Mariposa

Type: Arrancar Zanpaktou
-------------------------------------------------
Details

Affinity/Theme: Wind

General Abilities: Flight

Unreleased Form

Description: White Hilt, with Blue sheathe. Regular Blade.

Ressurecion

Release Command: Aletear Veloz

Description:
Spoiler:
Abilities:

Ability 1: By concentrating Kido in feet and hands and moving at high speeds for an elongated amount of time., user can manipulate gravity to a certain degree, intensifying it and lessening it. Powers can only be concentrated on a singular area no wider than 5 meters at a time.

Ability 2: User can solidify Kido into hard weapons.

Ability 3: Zoe can fire Wind based blasts or slashes from her hands or feet, through the usual kido concentration.

Ability 4: Zoe's wings can be used to fly. They are incapable of receiving damage, blocking or interfering with anything physical of Spiritual. Thus since they cannot block or receive damage they cannot deal any damage. They only allow her to fly. The wings store kinetic energy inside them whenever active.

Last edited by Shizuku on June 4th 2009, 7:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats
Race : Captain
Kon : 0 魂

http://arcrpg.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Wings on a Butterfly. (No approval needed until Char is approved) Empty Re: Wings on a Butterfly. (No approval needed until Char is approved)

Post by Kensei June 1st 2009, 5:26 pm

...um...so it's an Arrancar Zanpakutou that allows flight unreleased and lets you control wind/gravity upon Ressurection. What a great weapon. Almost want to spar with you using my Earth Zanpakutou...see how that works out. -shiney eyes of doom- But, to what extent can you control gravity? And what do you mean, "harden Kido into weapons"? Do you mind explaining a little bit?
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow

Back to top Go down

Wings on a Butterfly. (No approval needed until Char is approved) Empty Re: Wings on a Butterfly. (No approval needed until Char is approved)

Post by Shizuku June 2nd 2009, 12:39 am

Well the whole Gravity controlling thing bases off of Shizuku's Goddess of the Flash title. Using her speed of Shun po and Sonido she can control Gravity. ( I know you already knew that but its fun saying it.) The extent that I can control depends on how fast I'm moving. If I'm moving... 100-199 Mph I can multiply and divide gravity by 2. 200-299 4. 300-399 5. If I go full speed at upwards of 500 Mph... It's your life, Ill send you to space or crush you until you never existed. The "Kido into Hard Weapons" part. Thats like taking the quincy principal, of combining reishi into a solid shape and firing it from a bow, but using it to make solid shapes, that are denser than the spirit arrow, like the density and lethality of an actual Zapnkauto. Hope that helped.. Need anything else don't hesitate to Reply.
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 June 2nd 2009, 2:30 am

Approximately how many times can you multiply/divide a persons weight(this is the same thing as saying multiplying/dividing gravity) when your at 500 mph?

is it 5x? 8x? 10x?

Is 500 MPH your max speed? Because I can travel at approx 700 MPH in my base form and approx 12,600 MPH when I release my zanpaktou. Finally approx 25,200 MPH when I unleash my ultimate ability.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuku June 2nd 2009, 3:12 am

That was an extreme typo. I was being rushed off of my computer but thanks to fixing it for me. The speeds should be in the 10,000's so my top speed is 50,000 mph. And during Rapido Suerte Sonido, top affected speed of 62,750 mph I can multiply gravity by 250 percent but by using that speed I might rip my body in half. (the arrancar version of my Tenrai Arashi Shunpo.)

Last edited by Shizuku on June 10th 2009, 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I spelled Rapido Wrong)
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei June 2nd 2009, 9:45 pm

No more queries, then. I would say APPROVED...but then, I'm not the applications mod. Come to think of it, I'm not a mod anything [ even if my rank says I am one ]...damn. "A singular area of 5 meters"...how much gravity can the average Shinigami withstand before anything serious starts happening?
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 June 2nd 2009, 10:55 pm

The speeds I posted also are not set in stone, I wasnt sure what kind of range of speeds was appropriate. If the speeds are in the 10,000's then I would say:

Base: up to 25,200 MPH
Ressurection: up to 453,600 MPH
Ultimate Ability: up to 907,200 MPH

My guy is also has alot of raw physical strength like Kenpachi but to a greater degree. I wont die if my weight is multiplied 400x from 400 to 160,000 pounds(Due to his ability to bench press over 100 tons). That said if my weight is divided by a 400, it would be 1 pound and 1 pound objects are heavy enough to not just floa up into space. Its close to the weight of a sword. Most Shinigami Captains dont even come close to my level of physical strength so it would take far less effort to take them out.

This kind of reminds me of Izuru's Wabisuke. This is due to its ability to dramatically increase the weight of whomever/whatever it hits.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down