Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Katsukai Yabureme (Yuki’s Zampaktou)

4 posters

Go down

Katsukai Yabureme (Yuki’s Zampaktou) Empty Katsukai Yabureme (Yuki’s Zampaktou)

Post by Rasher204 July 10th 2009, 5:12 am

Name: Katsukai Yabureme (Yuki’s Zampaktou)
*first name is literally Rip and cut with no space between and the last name literally means to tear

Type: Shinigami Zanpaktou

-------------------------------------------------

Affinity/Theme: Metal/Blades

Spirit Appearance: an older human male in traditional clothing, wearing a faded brownish gray sword smith’s uniform and is usually seated

General Abilities: The creation and retraction of additional blades that grow from the first like large thorns for surprise attacks

Unreleased Form

Picture: (Optional)

Description: A double sided blade that folds into itself many times over, the retractible blade is only tanto length in its sheath but can extends to beyond Nodachi length at the most, it can be unlocked and used as a whip or kept as a thin sword at any intermediate Leigh to fit a situation. It has an ornate green and gold handle with spiral designs on it and a silver diamond shamed guard.

Shikai (Second Form)

Release Command: Lash out Yabureme!

Description: The blade becomes katana length (60 cm long) and splits vertically moving apart to different sides of the guard which expands in to an elongated ovular shape. Between the two blades is a chain of sharp toothed disks resembling circular saws, these come from a wider section of the guard in the center which is surrounded by a metal clasp that hides the point where the disks are coming from on both sides, the disks are twice the width of the blade meaning that they poke out on either side, the disks themselves are interlocking like gears with their sharp teeth and can spin in the blade, be flung out as a ranged attack or flung out but kept linked to the rest and used as a whip like weapon. The blade is a lighter grey and the disks are a blanked steel with even lighter teeth. The handle is a bluish lavender with a yellowish guard and the Kanji for Rip on one blade and Slash on the other both on the bottom of the blades facing away from the center.

Abilities: What is your Shikai's special abilities

Ability 1: Creation of more saw disks when the first few are destroyed/used

Ability 2: Manipulation of the movement of the disks both in whip form and through the air though movement of spiritual energy

Ability 3: The creation of large amounts of sparks to burn/distract opponents that comes from grinding the disks together

Bankai (Final form)

Description: The blade becomes light and condenses in to a tiny sphere which the user then swallows, all the power of the Bankai is released inside the user having an effect on the user’s body and spirit. In many ways the user is the Bankai itself given that they no longer carry it though this becomes a liability as the user has sacrificed a weapon for weapon like ability it is rarely a problem given that they can now fight effectively as their own weapon. The user’s skin, hair, eyes, bones ect become metal with no other change.

Abilities:

Ability 1: Metal form: the user’s body becomes as durable as a bankai level zampaktou allowing them to catch or block other zampactou with their bare hands and withstand high level attacks beyond a bodies normal limits

Ability 2: Metal creation and manipulation: the user gains the ability to summon large amounts of metal from within their body and use them at will as if it were an extension of that body both when connected and in the air this can be blades, chains, spikes ect to be used as weapons or attacks.

Ability 3: Spiritual energy boost: The energy of the bankai is added to the energy of the user increasing their reserves of power exponentially, allowing for more advanced Kido techniques among other uses. This is in fact a side effect of taking the bankai into the body

Ability 4: Metal harmony: with his new metal oddly he can manipulate metal that does not come from him, mainly reforming/repairing the shape of existing Zampactou, also his spiritual energy and reitsu flow through his own metal making it harder than his body and capable of restraining/withstanding even larger amounts of punishment
Rasher204
Rasher204

Stats
Race :
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Katsukai Yabureme (Yuki’s Zampaktou) Empty Re: Katsukai Yabureme (Yuki’s Zampaktou)

Post by Monty2289 July 10th 2009, 8:46 pm

Not that its a real precident or anything but I can't approve this unless a character is made FIRST. Only when a character meets approval can a zanpakuto or any weapon or item in useage of said character can then be approval.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight

Back to top Go down

Katsukai Yabureme (Yuki’s Zampaktou) Empty Re: Katsukai Yabureme (Yuki’s Zampaktou)

Post by ssj3gohan007 July 10th 2009, 9:23 pm

Don't worry Monty, he will post a char application. He just wants to do things his own way, by not jumping in the bandwagon and starting with a char app like everyone else.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 July 10th 2009, 9:28 pm

*sigh* It is not a bandwagon rhetoric in which to jump on. How can one wield a weapon with no physical presence. With that in mind it is probably (I don't know....) NORMAL to make a character first. In any case all I did was say that this can't be approved with a character creation and approval first. that's all.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 July 10th 2009, 9:31 pm

Alright, then your just going to have to wait for his character application. I suppose.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 July 10th 2009, 9:36 pm

I haven't read anything since I said I wasn't going to until the character was made but I do enjoy the idea of this being the first True Sword/Metal Elemental Type Zanpakuto. True Sword meaning its special ability is in its make up and not some kido or elemental or pure reiatsu base effect.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasher204 July 10th 2009, 10:36 pm

thank you (^_^), actualy I would have posted my character already but in order for Yuki to exist Boxking's storyline plan needs to unfold a bit, I did not know how things went here but I will use the more accepted way in future once this pans out in the mean time I was going to post his abilities/equipment but now that I know this should all be done after the character is posted I will hold off
Rasher204
Rasher204

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 July 10th 2009, 10:44 pm

This makes me so curious about this "Plan" That everyone keeps talking about?

What race are you going to be Shinigami?
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasher204 July 10th 2009, 10:48 pm

youll know in a day or to (hopefully)

shinigami
Rasher204
Rasher204

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 July 10th 2009, 11:38 pm

I thought so, I can't wait ^_^
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BeastleyBentley July 11th 2009, 3:17 am

I like the idea of a zanpaktou based on metal, a little redundant, but thats all good. I look forward to the character. just out of curiousity what position do you want?
BeastleyBentley
BeastleyBentley

Stats
Race : Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasher204 July 11th 2009, 3:28 am

lieutenant
Rasher204
Rasher204

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 July 11th 2009, 6:39 am

As a lieutenant, your stats will be:

Base: 300 Reiatsu

Shikai: 750 Reiatsu

Bankai: 3750 Reiatsu
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasher204 July 11th 2009, 6:40 am

meaning? confused
Rasher204
Rasher204

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 July 11th 2009, 6:43 am

Meaning that as a lieutenant, you'd be pretty much almost 7 times weaker than me lol

that's not the point. You will distribute your Reiatsu amount into 3 stats: Strength, Speed, and Endurance.

Use Math as a reference: Reiatsu = Strength + Speed + Endurance Smile

It's that simple. You can choose to distribute the points any way you wish but they must add up to the Reiatsu amount.

You need to come up with 3 different set of numbers. 1)For your normal form 2)For your Shikai form 3)For your Bankai form
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasher204 July 11th 2009, 6:48 am

I dont like to do that (will if its mandatory) mainly because its part of my character that hes stronger than his rank bud does not want the extra responsibility
Rasher204
Rasher204

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 July 11th 2009, 6:59 am

Oh I see where your trying to go with this. Though your not the first who wanted to be stronger than his rank lol ^_^
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasher204 July 11th 2009, 7:04 am

yeah Ill bet Rolling Eyes put Im the kind of guy that pushes only the unpopular envelopes
Rasher204
Rasher204

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum