Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Jujitsu Techniques

2 posters

Go down

Jujitsu Techniques Empty Jujitsu Techniques

Post by Kensei September 5th 2008, 11:24 am

While training, Kensei achieved mastery in Jujitsu and Muay Thai (possibly why his Bankai prefers these martial arts), and can utilize them without warning. He mainly uses two techiques, even though he can supplement these with palm, elbow, fist and knee thrusts, and even kicks.

~~~ Seikuken ~~~
Race All
Rank Captain +, Elite Vaizard +, Bishop +, Espada/Vasto Lord +

(NOTE: Needs permission from Kensei, as well as a 7-year training, to achieve.)

An unarmed technique that Kensei had developed by practicing for five years. Kensei controlls the entire radius within his arm length, creating an impenetrable spherical shield around him. By releasing reiatsu as well, Kensei can effectively block, dodge, or reflect up to attacks that are as strong as Kido 70 (including Ceros, Bala, unarmed strikes, zanpakuto strikes, etc.). Kensei can also confuse or scare his opponents, generally causing weaker or wayward attacks.
The Seikuken, however, can only be erected after one post of meditation, during which Kensei cannot release his Zanpakuto, attack, cast Kido, or move more than 5 meters (this means he cannot Shunpo). Kensei, can, however, erect his Seikuken before battle and then attack his foes.

~~~ Foot Thrust ~~~
Race All
Rank ''

(NOTE: Needs permission from Kensei, as well as a 3-year training, to achieve.)

Foot Thrusts, also known as "push kicks" or literally "foot jabs," are one of the Muay Thai techniques that Kensei uses. Although Foot Thrusts are mainly used as a defensive technique to control distance, block attacks, and get an opponent off balance, Kensei put more focus into damaging the enemy, but also keeping the traditional functions. He launches Foot Thrusts at the speed of his Shunpo, and therefore, it can be deadly to weak or slow opponents.
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Jujitsu Techniques Empty Re: Jujitsu Techniques

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 5th 2008, 6:15 pm

Excellent Ability!

I assume that Cero's of sufficient strength can still damage him. For example Taishi's Cero.

Approved by ssj2gohan007
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei September 5th 2008, 6:21 pm

Although he could dodge/reflect/block it, if it still had enough force put into it, it could as well break his Seikuken.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 5th 2008, 6:32 pm

Yeh, I would say at the times where Taishi's, or anyone for that matter, Strength Number is a fair bit higher than your Endurance number than a Powerful Cero should suffice in breaking it. If it's not then a Gran Rey Cero is needed. If the difference in Strength of the attacker and your defense is MASSIVE enough then it can be broken by a lesser technique such as a swing of a Zanpaktou, right?
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei September 6th 2008, 8:05 am

No, as it incorporeates my Strength, Speed and Endurance, I fully doubt that anything less than three times an Adjuchas' power could break my Seikuken.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 6th 2008, 8:44 am

I think Taishi fits that category, considering he was far more powerful than a Adjuchas-Class Arrancar before he even became an Espada much less the leader.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei September 6th 2008, 8:58 am

Possibly, but if I incorporated my Bankai's 2 Master Technique, the odds of me winning are stronger. Two warriors with Seikuken, one with mastery of Muay Thai. Two of them made of solid metal. I'd say that the odds are 20-80, although if you pull a rabbit out of that hat of yours...
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 6th 2008, 9:09 am

Are you saying your chances are higher by triple teaming me. Well never underestimate the enemy, especially with a Zanpaktou as powerful as mine. Its not called the Legendary Sword of Power for no reason.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei September 6th 2008, 10:35 am

Mine is not called Silver Moon Mirror Phoenix, for the same reason. Phoenixes are, after all, legendary and immortal creatures, even if this one is made of a silver-platinum-titanium-iron alloy.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 6th 2008, 5:25 pm

Yes i get your point but my sword is based on the strongest sword in history, a sword made when Time first began, when the universe was just created. It is of Divine origin.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei September 6th 2008, 6:19 pm

Although mine is not so old, the Phoenix was portrayed in early Christian art as the symbol of Christ, as well as fire and immortality. I recognize that your blade is called the "Legendary Sword of Power," and I do not wish to continue this arguement.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 6th 2008, 6:47 pm

As you wish lol!
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007