Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Career Planning Tips

Go down

Career Planning Tips   Empty Career Planning Tips

Post by mrthought June 21st 2011, 10:38 pm

Career choice is a most important and thinkable process towards your life's goal or objectives. There will be lots of career choice available for you but you choose most effective profession that according to future demand and your interest. Sometime you choose career by putting pressure of somebody like your parents or teacher. For glow your careers you must be love it by all means.
Your final decision may be your right decision towards your life's goal or may not be. it's all depend on your final decision about your career.unfortunately sometime after pass your high school you have no idea where I go you look toward your parents and ask other to take decision about your life. That is completely wrong. Today's many firm or consultant are available for you who are helps you to take decision about your life's career. But I suggest you to after taking any decision examine him either AM I suitable for this position. Would this career lead me towards my goal?
Some tips that would be useful in selection your career
First of all examine your interest factor towards selective subjects. It does not mean you choose that career because your father is in the same profession. This is really bad approach.
You choose that subject that you already read in high school and gain good marks in it. You will find out your interest factors and your mind acceptance approach.
After your under graduation course you should have to select those courses in graduation that you read already. Like if you study in law then you should choose those subject in your next study course.
Perform well in your high school subject .throughout graduation you must do well in those subjects and gain competitive advantages other students.
Checkout the list of related jobs available for this position.
Continuous meeting with those people who are already in that profession talk him about market strategies, latest marketing trends and other information related to your field.
You can go some related business courses before you enter the field from some reputed universities or college.
Computer language is most effective and basic knowledge that essential for success in every field.
Communication skill is most effective and important tool.
You must maintain your confident level throughout the field while taking other business people and companies.
Career planning is really a very sensitive matter if you do not pay attention towards it then it must be very harmful and even stressful in future. Because very competitive market is waiting for you and if you want to survive in that competitive market then you have to take decision in right time before it getting so late.
Now this is the time for looking right jobs for you, guided by great career resources is a powerful investment in your future. Find out more about Career building process and latest jobs in my site.

wedding cake tops
PLUMBER

mrthought

Back to top Go down