Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

The Value of Information

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Value of Information Empty The Value of Information

Post by Irrational December 20th 2008, 11:32 am

Beep. The sound emanated from one of the many surveillance devices in the twelfth division. A red dot appeared on a screen for an instant before vanishing. The shinigami at the station looked at the instrument quizzically and gave it a rough tap. "Stupid machine. Says something's in the severing world but there's just not." It was most likely just an error in the system.

Meanwhile, in Rukongai, a gate appeared in much the same way, appearing then vanishing in an instant. If anyone saw it, they may grow concerned, but the appearance of hollow which usually follows the appearance of such a gate did not occur. However, a single hollow did get through the gate in the brief time it was open and had already moved a great distance away, taking cover in the nearby forest. That hollow was the arrancar, Izumi Kaneme. Not the first time she had attempted such a move, Izumi had a wide grin on her face as she stopped on a high branch overlooking soul society. A combination of her high speed and suppressing her reiatsu, Izumi would be virtually invisible except to those who were actually looking for something. And if that were the case, she would notice them as they approached her.

Izumi's reason for coming here was to of course, obtain information. Wars are won by those on the battlefield, but they win by using valuable information. If she could find a weakness, then perhaps Izumi could gain some respect back in Hueco Mundo. Or at least that was what she thought. But for now she would just have to wait and observe.
Irrational
Irrational

Humor  : The offensive kind

Stats
Race : 9th Espada
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

The Value of Information Empty Re: The Value of Information

Post by Bero December 21st 2008, 2:58 am

A garganta has forced itself open, just above the treetops of the tree that held the branch that Izumi had been watching the whole area of Soul Society on. Out of the garganta, stepped Light in all his 2nd espada glory. He looked down to see Izumi scoping out the whole world of souls. You're the Privaron Espada, Izumi Kaneme, am I correct? Light asked, out of curiosity, and because he wondered what he was doing out here in Soul Society, with no word from Taishi to Light about an attack.
Bero
Bero

Humor  : ...What are you lookin' at? Move along!

Stats
Race : Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Irrational December 21st 2008, 8:07 am

Acting out of instinct, Izumi used her speed to dart to a branch further away, reappearing to be facing back towards Light. Having expected a shinigami, the Privaron Espada was releaved to see another arrancar. And an Espada at that. "Why the hell would you show up right behind me?" It was a brief outburst, but Izumi quickly regained her composure. She didn't want to upset someone who not only outranked her, but could kill her. "Please tell me you weren't noticed Light Sama."
Irrational
Irrational

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero December 22nd 2008, 1:29 am

Light shrugged his shoulders. Why would I appear behind you? To not startle you as much as appearing right in front of you. And be spotted? Definately not. I cant be detected that easily by the Shinigami and their technology. he kept his speaking to a minimum, because talking takes up time, and time was something the Annihalation Day is running out of. You still haven't answered my question, why are you here. He crossed his arms and almost scowled.
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr December 22nd 2008, 2:41 am

I dont think your supposed to be here guys! Andriel stepped out of one of the nearby buildings where he had been slacking of from work. Shouldn´t you be in hueco mundo playing hide and seek with me and my mates? Very Happy
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats
Race : Patriarch

http://www.bleachpwner.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Irrational December 22nd 2008, 6:43 am

((Excuse my lack of posting, but due to the new rule, I will have to delete 2 of my characters and keep only one. I still don't know which one to keep.))
Irrational
Irrational

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 December 22nd 2008, 8:36 am

((You could hold a vote or ask people for advice like i did))
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr December 22nd 2008, 5:44 pm

keep izumi!!!!! shes kinda fun to beat up later!!!!!
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 December 22nd 2008, 8:01 pm

Yeah I could use some people on my side lol
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero January 1st 2009, 2:25 pm

Light laughed. Andriel, hide and seek? he lifted his zanpakuto out of it's scabbard, and unleashed his ressureccion. How about a quick spar, while we're in a large area for a great battle? he challenged, with a grin.
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr January 1st 2009, 5:48 pm

Andriel drew Shindarou smiling madly. Challenge gladly accepted!
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero January 3rd 2009, 1:35 am

(you wouldn't mind putting what you're saying in quotes, would ya? It's kinda hard to understand sometimes)

As Light and Andriel unsheathed their zanpakutos, reiatsu flew into the nearby town of Rukongai, which was too much for the people to handle, as children, women, and men fell to their knees in pain. Good, now let's begin! Light flew quickly at Andriel, swinging his large scythe over and over, the chance of getting a hit on him, being almost 99.9999999% and so on. Light laughed almost insanely, as he began gasping for air afterwards, still laughing Why would Taishi-sama think of you as STRONGER than me!? I'll show you, him, and everyone else that even if I'm Espada 2, I'm stronger than 1 and all ABOVE him!
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 January 3rd 2009, 3:50 am

((Taishi has a few tricks up his sleeve, this will be interesting. Like the legendary demon cuffs heh))
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero January 3rd 2009, 4:40 am

(Huh? For Taishi fighting Light? I'm not going to try to fight and defeat you so I can be the Lord of the Hollows, I'm going to try and beat The #1 Espada, the 2 Vice Lord of Hollows, and everyone aboove them, because Light wants to be more respected by Taishi, so that Taishi would believe Light was powerful enough to be Espada #1)
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr January 4th 2009, 8:11 am

andrielust pointed his finger towardsl Light. "hmmph, Pathetic" Andriel raised his zanpaktou, resed it and swung it through nothing but air as light was cut wihtout getting hit.
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 January 4th 2009, 8:50 am

((Its a tall order but good luck. Besides defeating espada #1, the Vice Lord's are of GIN's level as in the Legendary Ichimaru Gin, The unstoppable. Were talking a whole different ball game compared to the espada.))
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero January 4th 2009, 11:01 am

(Still, they only got the Vice-Lord seats by asking for it, am I right? They didn't have the power for it, but they begged for it, and you gave it to them. I'm not calling you out or even insulting you, but I'm saying they didn't deserve the spot.)
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 January 4th 2009, 7:23 pm

((Yes i did give it to them, whether they deserve it. You shall prove whether they did or didnt by fighting them.))
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero January 5th 2009, 5:59 am

(Good then >=D Err... Who were the two vice-lords again?)
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr January 12th 2009, 1:46 pm

(Great master Gin and his dumb blind m8 Tousen)
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 January 13th 2009, 8:20 pm

((Exactly The All-Powerful GIN and tousen))
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero January 19th 2009, 1:55 am

(I uhh meant on Kage Kaisen o_o;; Usernames, ya know? x.x)
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 January 19th 2009, 4:22 am

Gekimetsu Nikushimi and Bokor Daak and Bokor Daak is Exceptionally strong for even a Vasto Lorde class-Arrancar. He is far stronger than any captain besides Baraku-the captain commander himself. This is because he wrote a 20 page Character Bio which is quite remarkable and for his efforts deserves to be One of the strongest Characters.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Irrational January 19th 2009, 7:03 am

((It's final. I'm keeping Izumi.))

Taking off at full speed, Izumi darted off deeper into the woods, changing paths constantly to thow off any possible pursuers later. If she wasn't followed by Light, she believed no shinigami would have noticed her. Now other shinigami would undoubtedly show up. The only thing Izumi could do was move away fast so that she could wait for the commotion to die down. Fleeing Soul Society would be only a last resort. If she left now it would take a while before she could predict the janitor's movements enough to get back. Supressing her reiatsu as much as she could, Izumi continued to flee.
Irrational
Irrational

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 January 19th 2009, 7:00 pm

((Good choice, I could always use another teammate or subordinate. Whatever you call it. Though Its a shame that I had to get rid of my other characters but whatever))
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next