Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

A day off.

3 posters

Go down

A day off. Empty A day off.

Post by BeastleyBentley February 11th 2009, 5:44 am

Aroni valued his time off from work and just like during work he liked to take it easy, maybe play some cards or read a book. Today, however, he decided to walk the streets of South Rukongai. It was a peaceful, or as peaceful as it could be, day. Aroni walked the streets that he had wandered while searching for his father just trying to enjoy the day when his attention was caught by the sound of a fight. The noise came from one of the alleyways that he knew was a center for street fighting.When Aroni entered the alleyway he was met by three men "Who are you", the head asked. Aroni was astonished at who was standing in front of him, his old friend, Tirono Sejui. "My name is Sarjani Aroni, lieutenant of the 13th division of the 13 protection squads." Sejui's jaw hit the ground as he started to recognize his old brawling partner. Aroni told his friend of his travels and about how he came to be a shinigami, while Sejui told of how he had taken controll of the brawling underground and had inforced laws that protected others from harm while allowing the fighters to still go all out in the cage. "Would you care to stay for the next match?" asked Sejui, "I can not, I must return to my paperwork and I might need a nap." Sleep Aroni replied. "I hope to see you again Aroni" and with that Sejui walked down the alleyway and out of sight and Aroni started back to his home.
BeastleyBentley
BeastleyBentley

Stats
Race : Lieutenant
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

A day off. Empty Re: A day off.

Post by Monty2289 February 11th 2009, 6:07 am

OOC: I guess I'll add something. It's kind of hard to start a topic in Rukongai and do stuff. Razz. Especially without anyone else RPing

Captain Seieichi, appointed as an honorary diplomacy member, started out in Rukon to deal with Soul-Reaper/Residential cooperations with defensive and security among the closest areas to the Seireitei.

:sigh: Why couldn't the 7th Squad Captain handle these affairs. I do have much more important matters. However, Haruki only said these things to accompany his walk. And the matter at hand was for security as well as it requiring his utmost attention....he didn't have anything better to do anyway.

Haruki trudged along and began to lose himself in the familiar streets of the South Rukon district. He had long skipped the areas of attention and became immersed in memories of old. He looked on ahead and saw his lieutenent.

Lieutenant Aroni, Is there any reason why you are out here. You do have time off but why would you spend it out here?
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight

Back to top Go down

A day off. Empty Re: A day off

Post by BeastleyBentley February 11th 2009, 6:20 am

Aroni saw that Captain Seieichi was also enjoying a walk today and as he approached him he asked "Lieutenant Aroni, Is there any reason why you are out here. You do have time off but why would you spend it out here?" Aroni looked up at the sky with a smile on his face and replied " I am just trying to rid miself of a little extra time and I was wondering what was happening here while I was becoming a shinigami, it was good to see old faces again." "Captain, have you ever wondered what happened to those you left behind?"
BeastleyBentley
BeastleyBentley

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 February 11th 2009, 6:55 am

Captain Seieichi revealed a look of instantaneous horror on his face only to immediately discard it.

As if to avoid the question Haruki went on. Well, Liuetenant dwelling on the past is something one with a goal must never do. Anyways....This venture of mine does have a purpose though it has veered off. As you are here as well you will accompany the duty at hand. Is that understood, Sajani?

OOC: Although it is being kind of stringed together. I'm creating a small story of this time in Rukongai. Not really a mission but a linear assignment. Though there will be a little action. Our assignment is to meet up with 6th and 7th House Nobles of West and South Rukon. ---These clans of minor worth that are assembled outside of the Seireitei. In hopes to improve relationships with an offer of 1st degree service and protection. In return the area of their jurisdiction can be placed under the Court Guard squads' use when necessary.

OOC: Also there is a reason for Seieichi quick disregard of your question. The reason might be in Seieichi's background (((https://kagekaisen.rpg-board.net/character-application-f2/haruki-seieichi-applying-for-13th-division-captain-t269.htm)))
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BeastleyBentley February 12th 2009, 4:29 am

Aroni noticed how the captain dodged his question, so he decided not to press the matter further. "I will join you, I can always sleep later. The people need help to return to a life as normal as can be." With that Aroni cast himself in the laid back mode he does when there is work to be done, seeing as there is no reason to rush things.
BeastleyBentley
BeastleyBentley

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 February 12th 2009, 9:36 pm

The Captain and Lieutenant went on their way. - Sauntering towards the appropriate destination. As the two arrived to the outskirt noble houses, Haruki began to be filled with memories of old. (Since he had been to this part of the district before in earlier days)

However, the present appearence of the place looked nothing like the memories that flooded his mine. There seemed to be only one large house instead of the independently spread estates. Approaching the front central quarters , next to its stead, a man was stumbling out of a "rickety un-kempt" shack. The man grudged towards us with a somewhat drained looked.

"Ah, you must be the Soul Reapers sent to speak with the master. Please, follow me. I will take you immediately to the central forum." The man said unsteadily"

Excuse me...Are you a servent. Surely in all this time the Outer Nobles haven't resorted to forcing commoners to servitude.

"There are circumstances to my employment Captain, but please we mustn't keep the master waiting"

We followed the man into the centralized building. The entire quarters was a nice change of pace from the higher nobles of the Seireitei and though it seems like it might seem a little poor in quality by comparison. The clan was well-off.
"Master, the representatives from the Seireitei are here just like you asked for"

As the servant introduced us to the proprietor he looked up in shock. "YOU!"
Haruki recognized the old man.
Oh I remember you..

"So they let petty rift-raft and common thieves become Captain during these days, do they?"

You'll have to put aside that matter in time, sir. What's done is

"Do not trudge in here and think that you can tell me what I can and cannot encompass with matters dealing with this noble house, CAPTAIN?!" "You and that so called history is what has cause the noble clans to merge together in the first place!!"....

OOC: That was a long one. There's a story that I sort of came up with that I've P.M.ed to you. Feel free to add any source of dialouge. Since the hard part about this is merging dialouge with people that have nothing to really do with the main story of the RP. See what you can come up with. Razz
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BeastleyBentley February 13th 2009, 5:54 pm

Aroni was slightly confused. The mood in the room had turned to a dark one, even darker then da-ku enmu. Aroni knew that something was off and he was determined to discover it, but first he needed to talk to the servent. Aroni excused himself by comvincing the head noble that he had sensed someone in the room next to them. When he entered the room the servent was there hiding and listening to the comversation in the next room. While Aroni masked his presence he listened to the man ramble, "that no good, son of a grrr, I wisk I could tell the shinigami that that man is a cheating and stealing piece of..." "Piece of what?" Aroni had unmasked his presence and the servent turned to see the shinigami standing over him. "We have to talk."
BeastleyBentley
BeastleyBentley

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 February 13th 2009, 8:30 pm

Aroni had gotten up to walk out of the room - excusing himself in the process. The captain, during this time was held in contempt by the words of the old proprietor.

"Don't you remember...Captain?!" (Using his title in a manner which made it seem unlikely that Haruki could be anything of such.) Remember the atrocities you committed...

((OOC: Flashback Very Happy))

"We can't let this common rogue stay here!"

"Take it easy This young man has been through a lot and he has agreed to offer our son accompanyment"

The boy was a young Haruki (One year after the incident in District 43) He and the master's son became friends during their time together though the pain of loss Haruki still felt for his parents were still very strong. Even so, the time Seieichi spent in the noble houses were of great happiness.

To detail his upkeep, Haruki went on to help around the area with deliveries and other assorted tasks. This is until one day he was asked by a random nobleman to take a carriage of heavy goods out of the area to a small valley home. Haruki wondered if he should since there wasn't any approval by a familar clansman. But the potential ridicule he would recieve from the man who asked him more than enough incentive for him to do the job.

Upon his return Haruki had attentive eyes of death staring forth [and upon] him.

"You little bastard...It was you" "No it couldn't have been you!"

What's going on...What are you...

"I told you that he couldn't be trust!! Sure it was Haruki who stole over half the fortune from the houses' vaults. No one else has left or returned to the district in the time frame that the amount was discovered missing except this miserable bastard"

Haruki went on to try to prove his innocence. but it his words were worse for ware. Everyone who had written their trust onto him had been erased by unproven ends. That night, held in a make-shift prison, Haruki was to face punishment the following morning. As Haruki began to dwell in despair, the side of the wooden wall began to be shifted opened. It was the noble's son. "Haruki, (tears began to well in his eyes) please you have to get out of here."

but you're.. "Please, I don't want you to die" "I know that you didn' do it but please...you've got to get out of here"

Haruki again had no word. Haruki needed to have found the man who asked him to seen all of those unknown contents out, but he had no time. He ran without haste to recover the several swords he left in the stead of noble houses. As Haruki stuck in, he was caught by the old man (The current proprietor).

"Returning to the scene of the crime eh...Return those swords boy. We'll have to use them as the start of the treasure that YOU stole!" Haruki diverged towards the exit for an escape.

"Hurry after him...He must not get away and with this I'll be able to completely cover any loose ends!" A group of armed men ran after the panicked Haruki. As they surround it him...Haruki began to relapse visions of the past ---to the situation of his life. "NO!, IT'S THE SAME!!...IT'S THE SAME!!" Haruki thought as he blacked out"[/i]

Awaking from what seemed like similar events Haruki was near the the Seireitei's wall... His swords were all scattered across the ground. And the cloth he had them wrapped in was ripped and completely covered in blood. He noticed a slight wound on his hand.......the night was almost like a coincidential nightmare.

((((OOC: That was long but maybe its a little understood. I kind of got tired. Razz. Just to clarify that boy that saved Haruki (THe noble's son) is now the current servant of the scamming proprietor. The random nobleman that asked Haruki to deliver all of those goods (that turned out to be the clans' fortunes) is someone the old scamming proprietor paid off and he is now dead. Also Haruki seems to blank out whenever his life in distressing danger.

What's up with that!? That little bit off information is what is going to define Haruki as I write future stories because it is important to an unknown truth that he is hiding within himself. And its something that will change his life upon discovering exactly what that truth is))))
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BeastleyBentley February 14th 2009, 3:59 am

Aroni stood with the servent outside the backdoor where no one could hear them. "Tell me everything you know about this." The man looks like he has seen a ghost. "was that really Haruki, is he really alive?" Aroni gave the man a little look but he wanted answers. "yes that is captain Seieichi, but now I need to know how you know him and why that man thinks he is a thief." Aroni was seething as he spat out the last words. The man gave a look like he feared for his life, but realized that Aroni was just a little flustered "That man that calls himself the 'leader' of our family is an imposter, he took power after the family fortune was stolen. He was a part of the plan that framed Haruki, he came to us in need, we gave him a place to sleep and food in return he would run errands for us." Aroni was now getting somewhere. "Who is responsible for the theft?" The man gave a look like he was finally relieved. "yes".

OOC: thats all i can do now got to go to b-ball game. Very Happy
BeastleyBentley
BeastleyBentley

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr February 14th 2009, 4:37 am

"theivery, huh" Shiru siad as he was walking up to Hiruki. "arnt you gonna try your searching reiatsu thing that is what youd need right now, isnt it?" Shiru said with a smile. Shiru looked at them both and said "or ill do it for you but i wont be as forgiving as you"
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats
Race : Patriarch

http://www.bleachpwner.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 February 14th 2009, 4:47 am

Andrielnr wrote:"theivery, huh" Shiru siad as he was walking up to Hiruki. "arnt you gonna try your searching reiatsu thing that is what youd need right now, isnt it?" Shiru said with a smile. Shiru looked at them both and said "or ill do it for you but i wont be as forgiving as you"

((((OOC: Okay forgetting the multiple mistakes ---Since my character's name is Haruki with an "a"---- how do you explain yourself entering this story without creating a set up. I was just like having a flash back moment and then you come out nowhere to give advice. That kind of doesn't make any sense. Razz (And there isn't a single device that would allow me to search reiatsu to figure out what happened. Your Shinigami abilities aren't going to help you in deductive reasoning. Especially with something that happened over several years ago ---before you even became one to begin with.))))
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BeastleyBentley February 14th 2009, 6:59 am

OOC: I'm back.

Aroni told the man to wait where he was because he had to report back to the captain. Aroni returned to the room where he found that things had taken a turn for the worse. He went to the captain "Sir I have a lead that might make this easy, I just need about thirty minutes." With that aroni walked back to the man. "now I need you to tell me everything you can." The man nodded, "This happened when I was a boy, Haruki came to us. Aftre a while the leader of our clan at the time asked Haruki to take a shipment to some place, what he did not know is that the shipment contained most of the family fortune, I tried to warn him but he was already gone when I found out." Aroni was pondering, "How did the current leader come to power?" " The man gave a look like a wounded animal, "When it was discovered that the fortune was gone the house was plunged into chaos, this gave the sick leader the chance to manuver an outsider into power, that man was in on the plan to take the house form me, I am the son of the last young leaders of the two houses, they both dissapeared shortly after the fortune did." Aroni had what he needed. He headed bck to the Captain. Aroni pulled the captain aside and told him everything then asked what to do.
BeastleyBentley
BeastleyBentley

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr February 14th 2009, 1:16 pm

((..............o........k........lol im just a stupid quincy king dont blame me))
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats
Race : Patriarch

http://www.bleachpwner.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 February 15th 2009, 12:17 am

The Captain sat and listened to the the lieutenant's brief but thorough investigation into the matter.

So is that it...It was you this entire time.
All of these so called accusations and spite was all just a cover up.....And to then insult my rank and think that you...

"So you finally figure it out" I'm not surprised at that young wreach of a prince. I should have took care of him long ago!"

The priopertor etched in fear called forth a flurry of guards in order to surround the distrought captain and his faithful vice.

"Aren't those two men Shinigami!" "Stop your complaining and do your job" "This so called Captain is nothing but a common crook and the other man is nothing but aid coming back to ruin what's left of our nobility."

"KILL Them Immediately!"

The old man ran for the exit to make a quick escape.

Liuetenant, I trust that you will cover me... The Captain went after the fool-hardy and greedy old man as if no mal-content was in his steps. Walking with no rush. There was surely no way he could escape the captain's will.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BeastleyBentley February 15th 2009, 6:07 am

Aroni looke at the guards, "I give you this one chance to stand down, if you fail to I will be forced to use him to stop you." At that moment three men charged him, with a look of duty he reached over his right shoulder and grasped his Zanpaktou, "your mistake." Aroni pulled and at the same time unsuppressed his reiatsu, "sentou touhou okeru kuragari, da-ku enmu" the blade turned black then started dissolving in to mist, Aroni closed his eyes. "twang" Aroni tapped the now dagger size blade and using to sound located where the men were standing. Aroni took the closest man and choked him out, then proceded to knock out three more men as they tried to flee. After a few minutes of punches and elbows, Aroni stood in the middle of the mist and held the dagger, the mist began to form back into the sealed state. "That takes care of that, now where did the captain go?". Aroni proceded to follow the flow of reiatsu that he reconized belonged to Captain Seieichi. "Now I get to relax a little." Aroni said with a smile. Wink
BeastleyBentley
BeastleyBentley

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 February 16th 2009, 2:40 am

((((Wow...wish my little srurmish can be a little interesting but as a Captain.....))))

The old proprietor carried along despite his old body. As he exited the build the captain was following behind him with no hurry. Just as the captain reached the door himself, a blast of balanced but increasing malice of spiritual pressure roared from his body. The proprietor stumbled towards the ground in a heavy daze feeling as if the bones anchoring in his spine were all about to give way.

"How can this...?!" "I won't lose to a wreach like you!" saying all of this as he grasped for air.

The captain approached him with eyes as cold as the night-filled air. -Dark and intransient-

It's a further notion of your disrespect, isn't it? How you thought that you could escape the wrath of a captain Your foolishiness was underestimating the powers of the 13 Protection Squads but even more foolhardy is that you thought that you could underestimate me!

The old man could barely hold the Captain in his sights - much less feel any part of his body. Though the Captain's words were clear and held so much conviction he could not possibly block it out. The old man passed out....

(((((I'll let you finish up from here if you want... The story is basically over XD)))))
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BeastleyBentley February 16th 2009, 4:51 am

Aroni walked outside, Smelled the chrisp air, "I guess I was late." Aroni walked to the captain and explained what happened inside. "Now may I excuse my self I really have to return to the mountain of paperwork on my desk, I will however send a few shinigami from the seventh division to clean up this mess."
BeastleyBentley
BeastleyBentley

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 February 16th 2009, 5:56 am

((That ending was anti-sperratic XD)))

Yes, go on and do just that liuetenant

The day came to a closing and Haruki knew that he would have to report this information in and deem the assignment N/A and unable to accomplish. Haruki's childhood friend was placed back into power after his parent's death had been noted to have been the fault of the hellish-ridden proprietor. Though he could not offer the collaboration of the Seireitei and his noble house (because of the necessary changes that needed to have been made under the clan's own self-preservation.), the life that the Captain left behind was washed of its tarnishment.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum