Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

hana koukyoukyoku

+2
Kensei
BagTrooper
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

hana koukyoukyoku Empty hana koukyoukyoku

Post by BagTrooper February 14th 2009, 12:25 pm

Name: hana koukyoukyoku (flower symphony)

Type: Zanpakuto
-------------------------------------------------
Details

Affinity/Theme: sound

Spirit Appearance (Zanpaktou only): A dark green humming bird that's feathers are leaf-like the feathers that are the tips of the wings are pink.

General Abilities: Any Abilities that your Weapon may have that work without release.

Unreleased Form

Picture: (Optional)

Description: a black violin with a sharp bow and glowing gold strings.

Shikai

Picture: (Optional)

Release Command: o forest harmonize with me hana koukyoukyoku

Description: a violin with black wood. It's bow is sharp, and it's strings are gold.

Abilities: What is your Shikai's special abilities

Ability 1: Miasma Melody, causes those who hear the melody, except the user illness. There are three categories 1) stronger gets a small fever, coughing and nausea. 2) equal or close to gets mild fever, sores, and vomiting 3) weaker gets higher fever, diarhea, fast sweating and fatique

Ability 2: Striking Note, creates an orb of sound that pops releasing a burst of spiritual pressure

(feel free to add Ability 3: and 4: etc for as many abilities as you want)

no bankai so far

Last edited by BagTrooper on February 15th 2009, 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
BagTrooper
BagTrooper

Stats
Race : Lieutenant
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

hana koukyoukyoku Empty Re: hana koukyoukyoku

Post by Kensei February 14th 2009, 1:26 pm

Also a very good idea.

The name is good, but I'd add the skill names in Japanese also (Kanji is awesome, and even writing the name in Gatakana pronounciation ((beer -> bi-ru or something like that XD)) would do fine).

Great stuff. Approved Smile
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 February 14th 2009, 11:52 pm

Why is it that kensei associates the word Gatakana with Romaji. And G(k)atakana is the actual language written in its phonetic sounds and not english. Razz. I like it to. Poison Zanpakuto XD.

The only problem is through specification of one of the abilities. The first ability. Surely it can't just create an illness out of thin air. There should be a stream or force that is released in order to use it. Your ability sounds as if its kind of like a designator (Stating anyone you want and just saying "Hey, You're sick") It would have to have some sort of indication period right?
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by BagTrooper February 15th 2009, 12:16 am

It is triggered by him playing that song, and I don't know the area for it though. If someone high up was hit by it, they'd just get the flu. If someone weak was hit by it like a turtle they would get typhoid and die. Poor turtle!
BagTrooper
BagTrooper

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 February 15th 2009, 12:26 am

The area of influence would be nice. You might want to be specific. Not because I'm irking you but because anyone can go over your head with their own technical association of the effect. Such as. If you don't create an area of influence then someone while RPing will create their own perception of the effect and totally screw your effect over.

Also Rank is another aspect to attend to. Such as how much effect it will have on a rank higher, lower, or equal to yours. And with a better description than just the flu or "If someone weak was hit by it like a turtle they would get typhoid and die" (Include basic symptoms or just declare that they obtain poision instead of a illness --since illness details they get a natural aliment, and not sickness through poisoning.) (There's also an extremely logical explaination how sound can cause poisoning)

Again another RPer can go over your head and say it doesn't effect them according to their rank. Such as being a Captain-Commander or high numbered Espada will allow one to be strong enough to completely ignore the effects. And I have 3 different original kido in mind that can stop it. Razz

So yeah. You don't want your ability to be too killer but you do want to make sure you cover everything so no one can easy say that they can counteract it so easily.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BagTrooper February 15th 2009, 12:29 am

how about a radius of 50 feet? and I think that it will be this. Above me in rei. will get coughing, sniffing, small fever near equal or equal to me in rei. will get fever ,coughing, sneezing and vomiting with prolonged exposure. Below me in rei will get high fever and lots of vomiting.
BagTrooper
BagTrooper

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 February 15th 2009, 12:37 am

Only Slightly descriptive but helpful. The range is a big help. It would allow some actual perception in a fight for those who are going against you. If a range wasn't specified then everyone...everywhere could possibly be influenced by your zanpakuto. That would suck. Also your shikai induces poison through sound so you also can't control who hears it can you? (Since you didn't specify it in your template) So you could possibly screw allies over.

Sorry if it seems like I'm irking. Your zanpakuto actually interests me because its really original and there is actually a lot of science that can be explained in it (Maybe I should have been captain of the 12th Division Razz)

It is known that sound can induce conditioning. This is especially so when humans here a repeatable sound over and over again. So on a technical note. (Regarding the stream or force your zanpakuto creates) Is that it converts reiatsu into an audible noise that is increased in perception and incremibility. That sound is then interpreted by the opponent's brain causing shifts in the opponent's body. Such as slowing down or causing the brain to destroy its own immune system. Or inducing the brain to influence chemicals in the body to mix and match and create different sicknesses upon hearing you play for an extended period of time.

XD.....How in the hell did I come up with?!
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BagTrooper February 15th 2009, 12:39 am

Wow i didn't think of that. And yes you're allies would be doomed to if there entered the radius.
BagTrooper
BagTrooper

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 February 15th 2009, 12:49 am

Yeah. I just thought of a logical explanation for what your zanpakuto does. Because then it is something that your opponent can make sense of. And therefore counteract. Though if that was how it functions it would be hard to counteract that fact instantly unless you were as messed up as Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Upon reading everyone's zanpakuto. They all have a reasonable use that can still be overcomed.

Like mine. Gohoshigore. Baraku just came out of no where during an RP sparring match we had. Since his spiritual pressure is so immense he is able to disrupt the flow the elements that invoke around my swords for a short period of time. ---Reducing their cutting and defensive power.

So yeah. I only kind of addressed a notion to be a little more specific if you wanted. Because an opponent can just think of some crazy way to stop your ability and any chance that you have of using it completely.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BagTrooper February 15th 2009, 12:52 am

It will be better with bankai, and that's why it has ability 2.
BagTrooper
BagTrooper

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 February 15th 2009, 12:56 am

That's true. But even a bankai is not without its faults. And the second ability is nice
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BagTrooper February 15th 2009, 12:58 am

thank you, and of course bankai has faults.
BagTrooper
BagTrooper

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraku February 15th 2009, 7:42 am

Hey. from the sounds of it your zanpaktou seems to be more sound orientated rather than poison. I think your zanpaktou abilities would be a lot better explain, and would fit with the zanpaktou itself more.
Baraku
Baraku
Admin

Stats
Race : Captain Commander

https://kagekaisen.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei February 15th 2009, 9:29 am

Uh...yeah. Apparently you miss a lot of things if you aren't logged on for 24 hrs. I (somehow) do associate Gatakana (or Katakana, fine) with Romaji since people mostly use Katakana to spell foreign words (like English lolz) and Romaji is just pronounciation in English (which is a foreign language lolz). So if you clarify with Baraku you might end up with a half-poison half-sound Zankupato-violin thingy (think of all the fun at parties!) so yup.
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 February 15th 2009, 11:41 am

Its important to specify its strengths and weaknesses with the utmost clarity. Otherwise the opponent will make his or her own assumptions. For example you stated that anyone above you in reiatsu will get coughing, sneezing, small fever? But above you is pretty vague that could mean anywhere from 751-Infinity Reiatsu, will be under the affect. Is that what you are insinuating? That not even the most god-like being, like someone who can erase all of existence with but a snap of his fingers can minimize its effects further than that?
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by BagTrooper February 15th 2009, 11:45 am

I didn't know sound was an option, and no, it's three possible outcomes. stronger, close to, and less then.
BagTrooper
BagTrooper

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 February 15th 2009, 11:50 am

I see, thank you. Well theres always ear muffs lolz
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BagTrooper February 15th 2009, 11:50 am

Except one thing, they don't make you totally def.
BagTrooper
BagTrooper

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 February 15th 2009, 11:51 am

Then I will rip off my ears lolz You dont need ears to fight ^_^
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BagTrooper February 15th 2009, 11:53 am

Actually, if you did that you would lose. Your inner ears pick up sound as well as balancing the body. With that you would weaken yourself.
BagTrooper
BagTrooper

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 February 15th 2009, 11:56 am

Your pretty smart, I hadn't thought of that. Though even at 3% of my maximum strength, I still have a chance of winning lolz
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BagTrooper February 15th 2009, 11:58 am

Not when your ears are off. If you tried to use high power moves you could easily lose footing so blasts are out of the question, running is gone too, physical combat is dead. You're pretty much doomed if you cut your ears off. ((unless you're Chuck Norris))
BagTrooper
BagTrooper

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 February 15th 2009, 12:03 pm

LOLz, yeh that would put me in a pickle. What's Chuck's phone number, i will need all the help i can get.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BagTrooper February 15th 2009, 12:04 pm

Why would that help? You cut off your ears. If you haven't its

1-800-I'm so Bad@$$

There you go.

Now approved?
BagTrooper
BagTrooper

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr February 15th 2009, 5:10 pm

Ok...... can u try to battle me in shinigami training area...... ill make a topic
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats
Race : Patriarch

http://www.bleachpwner.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next