Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

13th Squad Captain and Lieutenant Training Session

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

13th Squad Captain and Lieutenant Training Session Empty 13th Squad Captain and Lieutenant Training Session

Post by Monty2289 February 19th 2009, 7:15 am

Walking out from his barrques, Captain Seieichi procceeded to the area in which his vice-captain and him would being their training. The training area was barron and flat and due to the 13th division's location in relationship to the other squad barrques it was the perfect place to really let loose. Haruki knew that he would need this extensive area.

Taking a wall to the north perimeter of the wall, he stood steadfast and waited for his lieutenant to arrive.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

13th Squad Captain and Lieutenant Training Session Empty Re: 13th Squad Captain and Lieutenant Training Session

Post by BeastleyBentley February 19th 2009, 7:20 am

Aroni walked out and spotted the captain. He had just finished a pile of paperwork and really needed to cut loose. "So what are we working on today?" A smile touched his lips as he began to streach.
BeastleyBentley
BeastleyBentley

Stats
Race : Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

13th Squad Captain and Lieutenant Training Session Empty Re: 13th Squad Captain and Lieutenant Training Session

Post by Monty2289 February 19th 2009, 7:26 am

Surely you didn't forget Lieutenant, today we will begin training...training for the both of us
How can I expect one who forgets these things to lead subordinates?

Though Haruki could do nothing but smile in response to Vice-Captain's slight smirk.

In any case feel free to come at me with all of the strength you deem neccessary. This will not be some easy session. The Captain drew forth the sword from his immediate left and another from the opposite side of his haori. and then he stood intranced by the next moved his vice was about to make.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BeastleyBentley February 19th 2009, 7:41 am

Aroni nedded. his right hand snaked up da-ku enmu, and slow and purposely he pulled the sword free of the scabbord. With a short breath "lets begin then." Aroni ran to the left of the captain and swung whild realeasing some reiatsu to put a small force behind the blade to drive it faster.
BeastleyBentley
BeastleyBentley

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 February 19th 2009, 7:53 am

Haruki noticed his lieutenant's instant spark of will. He wasn't playing around at all

As Aroni swing towards his left, Haruki quickly turned to cross his swords and guard.

That is some nice application of reiatsu there, lieutenant and though you seemed to be ready I doubt this is all you have

Besides...through your over zealous nature. You should learn to pay more attention to your surroundings

Planted in the ground were two of the captain's swords. He had already been one step ahead. Now, meld together....Gohoshigore! Two sheaths (one on both sides of Haruki's haori) began to glow. Each sword planted in the ground unleashed a surge of energy. One implused lightning right next Aroni while the other uplifted a portion of the earth.

((((Gohoshigore's effect if it hasn't been read up on. Is five individual swords that can invoke an element. The swords I had pre-determinately drew were the ones for earth and lightning. When the shikai was triggered it just caused a shockwave. With the intention of disabiling your movement or causing you to lose footing and become buried by the immediate area around you collapsing.)))
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BeastleyBentley February 19th 2009, 9:02 am

As Aroni fell he rolled to the right and regained his footing. "I should have seen that coming." Aroni dashed to the left and jumped, as he fell back to the ground he gathered reiatsu at the tip of da-ku enmu and slammed the blade in to the ground causing the ground immediatly around him to ripple with the effects of throwing the captain off balance.
BeastleyBentley
BeastleyBentley

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 February 19th 2009, 10:18 am

(((How are you able to use the extent of your unreleased form to do that when your blade doesn't have any ablities at that point? I can understand being able to apply reiatsu to your blade but not to extents that equal effects such as causing shockwave. Maybe if it was in its shikai version I can understand that---With a technique as brilliant as being able to apply reiatsu through your blade to augment its power, maybe that should have been established in your weapon's application)))(((You're kind of establishing that your sword while unreleased is just as powerful as the activation of my shikai)))

The counter fissure the Vice-Captain created was powerful indeed, but the Captain stood in relative composure. Though the ground shook in with an awesome force, Haruki kept his balance while placing one of the swords (The sword covered in air) next to him and then placed his left palm with great intent towards the surface. Bakudo # 21, Houyouchi...

The tremors rushing toward's Haruki began to subside and spur eradically becoming a mass of muddy clay. This "clump" of muk rushed forward towards Aroni and covered him up to his waist.

Picking up his sword, the Captain walked forth with great confidence and swagger and a volley of disappointment.
Do you feel the difference, lieutenant To think that this level of skill you are dragging forth upon me is enough

The captain's readiness was lacking as he approached his bounded combatant

(((Sorry about the level of control---Though I kind of just did it because apparently your unreleased form is bad-ass enough to compete with the level of power that a captain's shikai possesses. Also I'm trying to take the fight into a direction. Captain is a little too confident, but I'm trying to lead you into actually trying so the fight can progress and I'm hoping that you wouldn't repeat an action I just used ---Like trying to throw the captain off balance.))))
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BeastleyBentley February 19th 2009, 7:16 pm

(((I see your point, I just figured that applicatio of reiatsu would be a form of kido.)))

Aroni knew that he was in trouble, "sentou touhou okeru kuragari, da-ku enmu" the blade turned black then started dissolving in to mist, Aroni closed his eyes.Using the distraction to escape he then located the captain. Using the mist Aroni was able to get around him but the ground had been torn up and this made silence impossible.

(((I hope you get that last hint Wink )))
BeastleyBentley
BeastleyBentley

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 February 19th 2009, 7:51 pm

(((I don't think it would make silence too impossible. Though it was nice that you used your shikai to conseal yourself in order to escape that binding spell. Love it! XD)))

So this is your zanpakuto...Da-ku Enmu? A mist covered the area in simple opaque fashion. The captain could not see anything save for the glow that his blades' emitted.

As his visibility and range of sight deemed. Haruki could here the faint sound of earth brushing through the area. He knew the liuetenant has some way to see through this indemnifible mist. And he knew Aroni was about to make his move....but from where?
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BeastleyBentley February 19th 2009, 9:30 pm

Aroni came behind the captain and gave him fair warning. "Behind you" as he brought the now dagger size da-ku enmu up to the back of the captains head.

((( thats all for now. I've been working on homework so I've only been able a little time on the internet.)))
BeastleyBentley
BeastleyBentley

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 February 19th 2009, 10:28 pm

(((Understood)))

The captain could very well feel the liutenant's presence. With one's shikai activated. It may be able to dowse visiblity but the power to sense spiritual pressure was mere-child's play. Despite the captain being unable to see he shunpo'd forward in an attempt to dodge the immediate attack ---being detailed by Aroni's warning.

Dodging the immediate danger, Haruki attempted to concentrate to try to sense Aroni and prepare for his next strike.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BeastleyBentley February 20th 2009, 5:53 am

Aroni knedw that he would get no where with his shikai. "I havent done this since I unlocked it, bankai" The mist rushed to the blade now growing. The mist settled to a gleaming black blade with a brilliant white hilt wrap, "soukei da-ku enmu." wasting no time he dashed tword the captain and fose the blade to strike.

((( Back to homework. I love my life. Rolling Eyes )))
BeastleyBentley
BeastleyBentley

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 February 20th 2009, 6:31 am

(((Yeah, I noticed your short posts and just a bit of advice. Get a bit more creative with your attacks. Despite your blade relying mainly on supplementary kido (Aiding effects that allow you to conseal yourself and then increase your blades power by mixing it with your zanpakuto ---in your bankai form) So far you've been coming at me with simple blade strikes. Also creating a more elaborate set up would be good too. Such as alluding to the last post. Because you can't really determine if your shikai was enough or not if all you did was attack once and I preformed a quick flash step to dodge forward. You kind of should has expected that flash step in my line up moves and that I would do something like that to quickly escape.)))

((((It could just be your style of writting. But I've noticed that you haven't been giving me much to go on in post. If you have noticed my only two moves used so far in the set of posts have been unique yet extensive.))))

The mist began retreating around the captain. As a smirk sparked from the rise in reiatsu that spiked in the area.
Hmm...Not playing around I see.

Liuetenant Aroni rushed forward towards the Captain as his blade carried with it a tone of energy that seemed to distort the color of area. And shadows converged and swung from the Liutenant's zanpakuto.

The captain shielded himself with his blades but the force was enough to push him with such conviction he felt as if his arms were about to shatter before him.

Contorted back to where he had laid 2 of his swords, Haruki, put back the sword embraced in water [into his haori] and uplifted his sword (covered in lightning from ground) So this is where I intitate some agression of my own...Lieutenant

With a swift of two flash steps the Captain jumped into Aroni's line of sight and swung to his frontal.

(((I'm attacking in this form...taking a risk XD. Your character's focus in all of its areas is strength so it's not very smart on my part. But my Speed and Endurance destroys you in all areas.))) (((So just for a heads up --- My stats at this points as far as base reiatsu is just over half of the total amount of power you are excuding. And strength wise I'm at 1/3 that...now anyways))))
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BeastleyBentley February 21st 2009, 12:46 am

Aroni saw that the captain meant business. He perried the attack and then advanced from the right. Drawing reiatsu to the blade, "kuro shio". With that the force of the friction wave left the blade and headed strait toward the captain, but aroni had not fully mastered the attack and it drained his strength just to use it once.

((( so much homework, it will be the death of me, if you don't get me first Very Happy )))
BeastleyBentley
BeastleyBentley

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 February 21st 2009, 1:06 am

The large pressure of spiritual energy clashed against the Captain with tremendous retort. Haruki guarded but the force was enough to send him flying wildly from Aroni's side. As the captain was sent sliding back he was able to recover to his feet even though the force through him off.

The Captain stood firmly again after the attack. It was apparently so powerful that it was able to slightly shatter one his blades (the blade invoked by lightning.) It's energy discharged erradically as if it were aching in pain from Aroni's strike.

Aggh, So is this your power. hmm...Miraculously it is truly the level of bankai. Haruki threw the one shattered sword towards the ground and it scattered into pieces across the immediate earth.

Haruki then drew his additional sword (The blade covered in fire) He then proceeded to hurl both his his remaining blades towards the liuetenant. The tosses though in accurate spurred with tremendous force next to Aroni.

Don't tell me we're done yet, Liuetenant You have yet to see...my... bankai

The swords scattered throughout the area began to glow emmaculantly with such a shine that it tended to reverse the voided air space created by Aroni's Da-ku Enma. The swords transformed each into large masses of water, a swirling typhoon of air and an intense inferno of fire surrounded the Liuetenant in aggresive fashion. While the earth roared extensively around the area as lightning crashed loudly.

Meld together...Hitomi Gohoshigore!!

The Captain then merged the already proximate mass of fire and wind onto Liuetenant Aroni

(((Yeah my bankai is basically a large mass 5 different elements Razz)))
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BeastleyBentley February 21st 2009, 5:19 am

Aroni barely had enough time to dodge, but not before his arm had been singed. Aroni was still weakened by his previous attack and he need to buy some time before he could do it again, he hoped that the captain didn't notice. "Ok, lets get this show started." with that aroni began dodging back and forth hoping to find a weak spot in the captain's defences, but every time he came close he was knocked away by one of the orbs. "Think how does he use them?" Aroni thought trying to form a plan in his head while at the same time looking for a weak spot. Finally he found one and lunged through a gap between the fire and wind orbs and swung the sword down from an angle leaving his right side open but putting more power behind the blade.

((( Now i gotta write a 1500 word research paper for my economics class, fun fun)))
BeastleyBentley
BeastleyBentley

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 February 21st 2009, 5:45 am

(((Oh..really. Oh yes and they aren't orbs. It's just a pure mass quantity of fire, air, water, lightning, and rushing earth. I'm pretty sure when that mass of fire and wind collapsed upon you and you dodged. A heavy inferno tempest kicked up. ---- A cyclone of fire and heat. There is no visual representation other than the elements themselves and they are just suspensed all around.)))

((((Don't know how to response. There is a gap between us ---remember I threw those swords at you before using bankai. So there's some distance. So are you lunging your sword at me or....are you using Kuro Shio again??))))
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BeastleyBentley February 21st 2009, 10:32 pm

((( ok then. lets justcontinue and see where this goes. )))

Aroni was drained but he knew that he had only one choice. He drew his remaining reiatsu to the blade, "kuro shio". With that the rush of force flew from his blade tword the captain, but this time the attack was too much for him to handle and he dropped to his knees trying to catch his breath, knowing that he did not have time to rest for long.

((( I hoe this one fits a little better. )))
BeastleyBentley
BeastleyBentley

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 February 21st 2009, 10:49 pm

(((Okay...I was confused because it seemed as if you didn't properly read my last post. or maybe you just mis-intrepreted it. Because there was distance between us and the action you were going to preform was weird because you would have actually have to make it to me to hit me with your blade ---unless you used Kuro Shio. Also an inferno of fire and air was piling in on you.)))

As the intense inferno rushed towards Aroni he let loose a blast of his Kuro Shio once again to push it away. The blast headed straight for the captain.

The captain pushed forth a massive blast of lightning to counter the burst of his Liuetenant's attack. He could see that the energy used by his subordinate was too much for him.

hmm...That is some power behind that attack. But you burn too much power. You need to train your bankai's endurance more. It seems like a one shot kill carasmatically voiced, Haruki.

Bankai....A power that is forged only from the most exceptional of shinigami. However to push so hard through its useage makes it difficult to manipulate. Despite your bankai's size. --which is relatively small you seem to put so much energy into your attacks. Though I admire this drive you must be able to know how to supplement your power. Or you will never master bankai

{{{Remember...training session. We aren't just battling for the sake of it so I expect both of us to take something from it.}}}
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BeastleyBentley February 21st 2009, 11:03 pm

((( understood)))

Aroni had no options left but to keep moving. he struggled to his feet knowing that he had to prove that he had earned his bankai. With that he charged tword the captain, he dodged to the left as he felt heart on his right side, but he ran right into the captain's wind that threw him some hundred yards backward. Aroni begn forming a plan to capture at least one of the elements, thats when he realized that the wind would be the easiest to capture. "garandou kuru" the blade began to release a kind of sonic disturbance that ripped open a void that he could ue to seal weapons or enimies, but knowing the captain would be quick enough to escape he aimed where the wind had thrown him from. He drove his blae in the ground to wait for the void to close.

((( gotta pull out all the stops )))
BeastleyBentley
BeastleyBentley

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 February 21st 2009, 11:18 pm

(((Hmm...I wonder why you didn't designate that the slight voids you can create can suck up stuff :? but okay...)))

The captain obtained somewhat of an astonished look. So that voided space can be used as an attack as well/i]

A vortex of Hitomi Gohoshigore begain to be pulled in and an premissive green aura (visual appearance of the wind) rushed from all around into the void.

You must be joking

And a storm of air kicked up from out of nowhere. Surrounding the confident Vice-Captain, swirling around him ---lifting him slightly off the the ground (((Yeah that's kind of a level of control Razz)))

Haruki proceeded a large wave of water into this swirling wind and it froze creating ice ---Holding Aroni in place by a spiraling cold bond around his body.

My bankai's supplementary effect. Hitomi Gohoshigore is a set of five amalgams of elements. There is only a quantity of so much that is present of each. So when any of it is seperated, lost, or used up....it will automatically attempt to rectify this and collect the portion of itself lost. Hence the recreation of air that just presented itself, Aroni.

An excellent attempt. I truly had no idea you could use such a power

(((Yeah that supplementary effect is covered in my weapons application. As long as I'm in an area where the quantity of that element is present my bankai will forever attempt to correct itself to maintain its original mass --of each individual element --- from the time of its activation)))
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BeastleyBentley February 21st 2009, 11:32 pm

Aroni was trapped but he had managed to free his sword and chopped the ice away. He was running out of options, he knew that there was no way to destroy the elements. He had to find a way to use them to his advantage, but how? Aroni then developed an idea, using the hilt wrap he secured the sword in his left hand and he gathered some of his reiatsu that had started to return in his right hand. Using the reiatsu as a sort of shield he powered his way through the rest of the ice. "Now there has to be some way to get to the captain" Aroni thought. He is contolling five elements all at the same time so there has to be a lag in this defence some where. "Stop thinking with your sword and use your head" Aroni was waiting for an atack to plan his next move.
BeastleyBentley
BeastleyBentley

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 February 21st 2009, 11:49 pm

The Captain had begun to tired of pausing and lecturing. It was time for action

I woudln't think so much...You will only give yourself time to be swept away by the tempests that is Hitomi Gohoshigore

Haruki moved his hands and and waved madly forcing the air, heat water, lightning all round. Don't allow your self to disappear, Aroni!

The Haruki prompted the elements and they roared with a force decending upon the Vice-Captain.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BeastleyBentley February 22nd 2009, 1:24 am

Aroni only had a few seconds to think of what to do. He concluded that it was time. "kuro shio". This time the blast was enough to kep the elements from crushing him but this also was a weakened form to conserve his strength for his next move he dashed to the captains right and shot again. "kuro shio", again a weaker form than the previous but still able to gain power the farther it traveled. Aroni also took several steps to the right and again "kuro shio", this also traveled toward the captain but Aroni was drawing alot of power to remain in the fight.
BeastleyBentley
BeastleyBentley

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 February 22nd 2009, 4:24 am

Is a strategy unfolding....Aroni The Captain proclaimed as he watched his Vice-Captain dash across the area attempting a plan.

Maybe I should mix it up again

It wouldn't be the first time that I actually attempt this but...

The elements began to amass themselves. Haruki then began to formulate and mainpulate each one (excluding earth) into particular shapes. The elements where forming individual what looked like dragon heads

Here we go...Meld once more Gosekiryu Gohoshi....!!

As the captain said this, the dragon heads dispersed and seperated back into their respective elements that spurred indefinitely without form. So I'm still not ready for that level of control quite yet...How dissapointing for someone at a rank such as myself

(((Hehe, The Captain is developing a second form --- well more of a second arrangement ---- of his bankai. Which involves creating a feesible form out of it. However its a little difficult since Hitomi Gohoshigore doesn't have a noticible/comparable physical appearence other than just the elements viscally swirling everywhere. XD)))

(((Just as a side note: "Goseki" means "combining energies" and "ryu" is the common name form for the word dragon. So Gosekiryu Gohoshigore means literally as its title "The Culminating Energies of the Five-Star Twilight Dragons")))
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next