Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Rakanaryuuzu (Hasegawa's Zankupato)

4 posters

Go down

Rakanaryuuzu (Hasegawa's Zankupato) Empty Rakanaryuuzu (Hasegawa's Zankupato)

Post by Kensei March 2nd 2009, 12:39 pm

NAME Rakanaryuuzu (落花流水 "Vibrant Spring Scene")

TYPE Zankupato

DESCRIPTION
AFFINITY/THEME Wind/Ice(affinity)

SPIRIT APPEARANCE The inside world of the Zankupato is a series of ragged mountains. The mountains are covered with beautiful trees with colorful flowers. One can hear the music of the birds, and the wildlife of these mountains approach one without the slightest fear, for they do not know the fear of humans that their real-world counterparts do. There are even lions there.

The spirit is a large dragon that resides inside this mountain range. It lives in this eternal world of spring, and it reigns over the world inside the Zankupato. It often says stuff that Kyousuke doesn't want to hear, but it says them anyways. Although its proper name is Rakanaryuuzu, it prefers the name Seiryuu - for it is the Azure Dragon, one of the four great gods.

UNRELEASED FORM
DESCRIPTION A normal wazikashi with a cross-shaped hilt. It has holes on the wings of the cross, and is large enough to block Kyousuke's hand. The blade is made of normal metal, but has a fine dragon design on the side. The end of the handle has a dragon-shaped seal, and the handle itself is wrapped in blue. The scabbard is a light blue.

SHIKAI
RELEASE COMMAND Saku (咲く"Blossom, Bloom")

DESCRIPTION The wazikashi elongates into a nodachi (around 78 cm) and has a eight-petalled hilt made of gold-colored metal. The hilt is decorated with a design of flowers. The handle elongates as well, and has a silver tassel with a dragon decoration on the end. The blade comes attached to Kyousuke's hands by a special glove, which is also part of the Shikai.

SHIKAI ABILITIES
ABILITY 1 Tanka no Tsujikaze (丹花の旋風 "Whirlwind of Red Flowers")
Fires a wind blade of sorts from the Zankupato's blade. The wind blade is made of reddish Reiatsu, and is constantly spinning, very much like a Quincy's Seele Schneider. (although much more slower) Hasegawa can fire up to two of these per post.

ABILITY 2 Tsubaki no Yuugiri (椿の夕霧 "Evening Mist of Camellias")
Creates a thick mist of camellia petals around Hasegawa. This mist can be used for a variety of effects:

(1) Bunshin (分身 "Clone") Compresses the mist into a solid object(s). It copies the sound, touch, and smell of the object being copied. Hasegawa can only use this to copy something he has examined carefully, (ex. his own body) so he can't use this to copy anything off the bat. Hasegawa can create up to 2 copies of an object (which, however, cannot use any skills save for physical ones) and even compress a Bunshin of something on another object to make one thing seem like another. (ex. Bunshin of Hasegawa on a cake -> cake looks like Hasegawa(?)) He cannot copy Kido and Zankupatos.

(2) Tate (楯 "Shield") Compresses the mist into a solid shield made of flower petals. It can prove very strong as well as flexible, allowing it to be used for a variety of purposes (ex. to save someone falling from a building, a cloud of sorts(?) used for transportation, etc.) but its main use is to deflect attacks. Attacks that are on roughly the same scale as Hasegawa's Reiatsu (give or take about 200) are simply deflected. Those stronger might (a) penetrate the shield, or (b) ignore it.

Hasegawa can use Ability 1 and 2 without saying the names out loud. He trained especially hard for this, because, to put it in his own words:
"Screw this. Life isn't just a manga where the main character shouts out the name of the skill before he uses it, y'know.

BANKAI
NAME Seiryuu Rakanayruuzu (清龍落花流水 "Azure Dragon Vibrant Spring Scene")

DESCRIPTION There are two metal gauntlets. The part around the wrists that continue all the way up to the elbow is especially thick. Two thinner brands continue on to create two dragon-like wings. The hand is covered with a white substance, and two blades are hidden in the large part of the wrist. They are as long as an average wazikashi, but is double-bladed.

BANKAI ABILITIES
ABILITY 1 Zetsubou (絶望 "Despair")
Creates a field where Reiatsu is negated. This, of course, is for anyone who has a Reiatsu 100+ from Kyousuke. Those who are 200+ from Kyousuke ignore the effects, but the people in between have their projectile/strikes deflected. Although all Reiatsu is negated, Kyousuke's Reiatsu isn't, and all physical activities are allowed. The field is a sphere with a radius of 10 meters, centered on Kyousuke himself.

ABILITY 2 Ryuusei (流星 "Falling Star")
Hasegawa creates a gigantic laser of ice at the enemy. Although it freezes anything it touches, once this skill is over, all that's left is a large rod of ice embedded in the ground. Kyousuke can pick it up and throw it about like a baton, but it's quite heavy. Also, it doesn't have any special abilities as a rod.

ABILITY 3 Getsu (月 "Moon")
Creates a disk of ice, which is used as a shield. Doesn't have any special effects besides that.

ABILITY 4 Hyouken (氷券 "Ice Fist")
Blasts an enemy with a Reiatsu wave laced with ice. It freezes things on contact. Can be implemented to form a blade of such Reiatsu, a kick, a punch, etc. Normally in the form of a punch.

ABILITY 5 Ryuuzuken (流氷剣 "Flowing Ice Sword")
Creates a bunch of sharp projectiles that are fired at the speed of machine gun bullets. Creates up to 50 per post, and they hurt. No other significant abilities, though.

ABILITY 6 Eien no Zetsubou (永遠の絶望 "Eternal Despair")
Seals the opponent in a time-space disfrequent area, which ultimately results in the opponent being forced to be in limbo for about 3~4 posts. For that time, the person can do any skill, but he'll be in limbo. Also, this only effects the true soul, so the body is left soulless on the battlefield, unable to move or block.

Those who have too much Reiatsu for Kyousuke (200+) have themselves paralyzed for 5 posts. 300+ -> 4 posts. 400+ -> 3 posts. 500+ -> 2 posts. 600+ -> 1 post. 700+ -> Ignore this ability completely.

The effects wear off and the person's soul is returned to the body. It should be noted that even if the soul is in limbo or paralyzed, they can feel everything that is done to their real body.

Last edited by Kensei on March 10th 2009, 3:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Rakanaryuuzu (Hasegawa's Zankupato) Empty Re: Rakanaryuuzu (Hasegawa's Zankupato)

Post by Kensei March 2nd 2009, 12:40 pm

Now, I bet 99.9% of you wonder what this is all about :3 Well, it's not like me to go around and post something like this when I have my Kensei...but he's "retiring" (permanently) so I thought "well, maybe it wouldn't do much harm if I just jot down some ideas..." so I made this!

You can write what you think about it, I suppose. As for approval/disapproval, let's just wait until my RP with ssj has finished. (why do I call him ssj? No reason.) It's just about finished as well, if he posts :3

Now, the second matter of business here is who the heck is "Hasegawa"? Well, new character = new name = a mixture of old names. So here comes Hasegawa. For those who know this name from other Mangas/Anime, please remember that this Hasegawa has no relation whatsoever with Hasegawa Chisame (Negima) and Hasegawa Taizo (Gintama).

If you've understood what I'm saying, ssj hurry up and RP! X3 ((Just kidding. Chill out, take a walk around the park, get a can of Coke, order a pizza, watch some Bleach, repeat this cycle, play D&D for 6 hrs straight with your friends, go to school/university/work, come back, watch Bleach again, then post that RP. I really don't care. But I think we should finish up soon :3 - K to ssj))

Ah, as for the title, I'll get around to that when I'm finished RPing with ssj and this application can be formally approved :3
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Rakanaryuuzu (Hasegawa's Zankupato) Empty Re: Rakanaryuuzu (Hasegawa's Zankupato)

Post by Sazu March 2nd 2009, 7:24 pm

Well I like it, especially the quote...it's very detailed I'll give you that and I liked how you described the land inside the zanpatou as well as the spirit... afro
Sazu
Sazu

Stats
Race : Vizard Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 March 3rd 2009, 2:05 am

Approv- I mean Nice job!!! ^_^ I can't approve it while you still have another character obviously...^_^'
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei March 10th 2009, 3:26 pm

EDITED
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 March 11th 2009, 6:32 pm

Approved!
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 March 12th 2009, 2:35 am

Gohan do you even still have administrative authority to approve anything?

But Kensei don't explode us with all of your ideas at once. Very Happy I love it. Especially the name for your bankai. It's epicness is compared to and very well more awesome than Gosekiryuu Gohoshigore (碁席 五星黄昏れる "The Culminating Energies of the Five-Star Twilight Dragons")

Now everyone. Do you see the detail he put into his zanpakuto. I mean Kensei could be a little bit more creative than most folks but I'm pretty sure he had the complete idea of what he wanted (or most of it) and just wrote 1 to 2 more sentences about said ideas in order to make them look thorough and organized. That doesn't take much. I don't really have much to argue about it than maybe to talk about certain abilities.

Kensei...Ability 1 of your bankai, does your field account for the strength of a reiatsu based attack? I mean our reiatsu should just about be equal but if I'm using for instance "intense high level kido" I don't see that shield working so easily. Or if I use the force of my bankai which is basically a mass elemental kido.

Next Ability 6. Seems a bit godmodd-ish but I like that you understood some boundary on it. Can you define "limbo"? Is the space distorted and the opponent's soul is sent somewhere or is the general space altered and the opponent becomes frozen in place because of the altered area? (Which apparently effects time/person's soul in said area) Next since the opponent can use any of their skills but apparently it would be like them using it displaced from their bodies right? With no sight, or any other sense provided to them since their soul is seperated from their bodies.

Other than that I'll say approval when your RP with gohan is done. Very thorough to me if you can just answer those questions. Hit it out of the park. (You know I thought Hasegawa was familar...We both apparently like Negima too much since my character in that RP is named completed after a GIRL and she actually exists in real life.)
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei March 12th 2009, 6:49 am

One at a time.

(1) The first ability, like it states, disables all Reiatsu based attacks. But that would just simplify into Hado blasts, Bakudo that use ropes or things made of pure Reiatsu, Quincy arrows, and Ceros. Anything that incorporates a material substance, like your Bankai, which I remember reading rains pure elements on the opponent, or anyone's, for that matter, the field would be useless against it. Remember that the opponent still has full reign over all physical abilities in the field.

(2) It's not godmodding because I'm not doing anything to the soul in particular except to "send it to limbo". That would mean that the soul would be in a time/space that does not match with the body. So the body can't move because the soul commanding it just isn't there. But the soul can do anything it goddamn wants within that "field of limbo", which is just an empty space with enough air to support life, but no ground. And the time there is limited, so it won't be too bad for the person in particular.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 March 12th 2009, 7:15 am

So Hado # 91 & 99 Would work you know since they are the only non-kido cannon type Hado (91 is a solid large weapon. While 99 is a materia of zanpakuto) Also Bankin works as well as Bakudo 21, 63, 65, 69 since they are solid form Sealing Spells. But that shield still basically covers all types of long-ranged energy based attacked. I think there needs to be a limit on that. Because um...if you're fighting a quincy they're screwed since their arrows are their only form of an attack. There needs to be a limit as far as the power of the attack is concerned.

Also the 6th Ability. Sounds Godmoddish to me if we can no longer interact with our bodies. You're free to completely destroy it during the time our soul is trapped (We can't do anything about it) If possible there also needs to be a limiter on that.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei March 12th 2009, 7:43 am

OK. The body disappears with the soul. So I can't do anything to you than to send you to god-knows-where. And the field (both Abilities 1 and 6) are limited by Reiatsu - for instance, a normal Quincy would be screwed, but a Quincy Archbishop or a Quincy Patriarch (I don't know about Quincy Bishops) wouldn't be screwed.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 March 12th 2009, 7:45 am

That's more reasonable....APPROVED...I guess I can say that. Razz

Thanks for clearing things up
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 March 13th 2009, 3:03 am

EDIT ANNOUCEMENT: Alright since I did final approval over this I went ahead a moved it to the appropriate sub-forum.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum