Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Oroii Kazu

4 posters

Go down

Oroii Kazu Empty Oroii Kazu

Post by Gillyn March 12th 2009, 1:17 am

Name:Oroii Kazu
Race: Quincy
Male
He is tallish and Blond. He is always wearing a white suit and a big white cylinder hat. He has a monocle on his left eye. He got white gloves and new polished white shooes. He always smoke expencive cigars and use a litter of pure gold.

He is rich and like to look down on people. He is always rude and arrogant. He thinks he is better then every person in the world. People just do not like him. The only time he is really angry is if someone is making his clothes dirty.

Likes counting his money, make people mad, Beat the Quincy lord in chess .

Dislikes beggers, poor and dirty persons.

Crushes: Money!!!!!

Specialties: Make people cry Twisted Evil .

History:Kazu was from the beginning just a normal quincy, but managed to manipulate the quincy arts into a science of sorts. He managed to, by using the oxygen in the air and spinning his reiatsu, igninte the arrows he fired and soon taught his brother this. Of course as the leader of the quincy he his brother had to make good impressions so he taught Kazu the juuken in exchange for the new techniques Kazu discovered. After a while Kazu created some massivly powerful techniques that he of course taught his brother. But, Kazu soon realized that the stronger the techniques were the greater the price was. One of the techniques he invented nearly even killed him!
Shiru got angry at his too curious brother and forbid him of trying to develop these techniques anymore. After seven years Kazu was thirteen and began opposing his brothers decisions. As Kazu opposed his brother he decided he wanted something better than the only fighting, something he could beat his brother at, then he learned of chess. He trained and trained and trained and trained and trained and got incredibly good at the game. But, with a brother that is the intelectual type you easily get beaten at startegic games. So they began competing.

Last edited by Gillyn on March 13th 2009, 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gillyn
Gillyn

Stats
Race :
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Oroii Kazu Empty Re: Oroii Kazu

Post by Kensei March 12th 2009, 5:55 am

...what is this?
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 March 12th 2009, 6:13 am

Well...
He is rich and like to look down on people. He is always rude and arrogant. He thinks he is better then every person in th
March 9 2009, 16:50Alexander Schach har sagt
e world. People just do not like him. The only time he is really angry is if someone is making his clothes dirty.

Don't understand most of that part. You need to put tags by information to tell what its written under
Also don't understand the point of you getting angry if someone makes your clothes dirty...that's just you I guess. (I mean it wouldn't help you from getting your butt kicked in a fight because your clothing is definitely going to get dirty rather you like it or not)

Also I note that you wrote information on the cause of your quincy affinity but that should be explained in your Weapons/Ability Apps. Not in the history of your character application. And apparently its some Jin Kariya/Naruto's Rasengan steal but like I said thats okay. (Though its not that logical but this is an "Anime" RP so what the hell do I know about logic)

In any case you need to make an actual historical background instead of including random stuff like you beating the Patriarch at Chess and him telling you not to use a certain technique. Also your history needs to be more indepth. Because your position is so high the story needs to be a little more extensive.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyn March 12th 2009, 7:06 pm

Hes just a rich pedantic snob that is why he is so careful about his cloth^^
I can make a better history, i do not really felt for it so i asked the quincy patriarch to do it, and he did it i can just put in some more details
Gillyn
Gillyn

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr March 12th 2009, 7:50 pm

and i was pretty tired when i made it.... like half-asleep tired '^^
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats
Race : Patriarch

http://www.bleachpwner.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 March 12th 2009, 9:40 pm

Well yeah...I'm just notifying you that you need more story in order to get an approval. All you had to do was state that you were going to add more story later. ^^. And Andy I wouldn't use the proof of his affinity as history...your support for Gillyn is nice but its not like I'm trying to kill him. Razz
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr March 13th 2009, 12:25 am

i know that much Razz but i was just going to put it in to get more writing done....... and to stop thinkin of how school camp will end..... probably with me dead or something but well.....
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats
Race : Patriarch

http://www.bleachpwner.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyn March 13th 2009, 9:53 pm

For the fire affinity i have a reason now. To make fire you need heat, Burnablematerial and oxygen. the oxygen is in the air and becuse quincys have light affinit he just concentrate light to make heat. and with a tecnique he have found out he makes the arrows burnable

March 9 2009, 16:50Alexander Schach har sagt
This you mean? I have removed it. when i asked andriel to make mư history i sent it to him on MSN and he just copied it so that followed
Gillyn
Gillyn

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 March 13th 2009, 11:24 pm

Well that was quite lazy. But this isn't really getting approved until some decent writing for background is provided. Also like I said, frivolous non-sense arguing about the affinity thing. Though its a shame to make it sound SO LOGICAL that it has to be approved. That logic would be better applied to the logic in Bleach thereby making sense (Like I don't know, Since light-like energy used to formulate arrow give off heat you can heat up the reishin used to create the arrow. Reishin can be manipulated in such a way. You can set it on fire, freeze it, crap on it, and anything else in between)
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyn March 15th 2009, 10:55 pm

I cn take that thing about the history becuse i have not even tried to yet. and you want a reason to my char having an affinity thats fine i also understands that. But one thing i can not understand is why you are working so hard to make this place perfect bleach universe with every little detail correct. Andriel convinced me to join this site at the beggining it was pretty fun. do you want to know why? the mods where not so difficult. You are only searching for pefection and you can not get that if it is for every one. here is people like me who only joins this site becuse they like bleach and want some fun and you jus scare them of by telling them
- you can not have this and thet. I am not searching for the perfect bleach site i am searching for the best. and the best is not always the perfect. I give up and i quit becuse i think you are an selfish moron. you do not need to replay this becuse i never gonna logg in again
Gillyn
Gillyn

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 March 15th 2009, 11:03 pm

um...Am I missing something. I'm pretty sure there were 2 people who just signed up and I approved their characters because they actually fufilled the requirements which was only writting enough information for their positions. They didn't need to explain their basis of powers in their history. I specifically said that it needs to be placed in the ability app. I also didn't even decline the basis of the ability. I'm not creating a prefect bleach rp. I'm helping to create a good RP site, period. If you don't like it then leaving is the best thing. Because apparently you're the bigger man by just stating your case and leaving without trying to understand why things are the way they are. Mind you I'm not the only mod. Kensei didn't read this and go "Approved" so apparently you're doing something wrong. Don't blame me because you can't get with it and just write something.

If you had finished your history, your character would have been proved. If you're leaving...It was nice having you on for the time being but if you're going to feel like I'm running everything (Which I'm not) you could have went to our Administrator for complaints. That's his job just like approving things is mine and Kensei. Don't have a COW....cased closed.

When you stop complaining and actually finish your app. like you have needed to then I will approve it.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down