Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Mamut Santana

5 posters

Go down

Mamut Santana Empty Mamut Santana

Post by Majora March 15th 2009, 9:28 am

~~~Description~~~

Name: Santana, Mamut
Race: Vasto Lord-Class Arrancar
Hair Color: Blonde

Picture of my Character:
Mamut Santana 5de1589

Broken Mask Appearance: Mouth with sharp teeth, has an under bite, and has a tusk emerged from the side with several cracks on it, and appears that it could break at any moment. Basically resembles that of a Mammoth. It covers the whole left portion of my face.

Skills/Abilities
All of the basic Arrancar skills.
Light Needles: Mamut can use the power of his Hierro to send needles of light from the Hierro, toward an enemy, the attack homes in on its target but will be stopped if the target is obstructed by another object (In other words it won’t fly through walls and hit people ETC.) There is a drawback to this skill however, although they’re pretty powerful, the more Mamut uses them the weaker his Hierro gets.

Specialties: Deep thinking, Strategic.

Physical Appearance: 4'5, about 105 pounds, Bright Blue eyes, Opened white coat that reveals a huge scar on his chest. Baggy white pants and a black belt made from cloth. Cuff link on his left wrist, and black sandles made from wood on his feet. Golden Sheathe attached by his belt on his left side. Number is located on right shoulder and hollow hole is located on back of the neck.

Personality: Mamut always has high spirits amongst him. He has the ability to make everyone around him feel good. He's always cautious of what's going on around him. He always seems to put even the smallest of details into consideration when doing something. Despite being bossy at times, he's a great person to have around at times and has intense courage. He seems to joke around most of the time but he can be serious when need be. Despite having a cheerful nature he is confused on the inside, and has problems trusting anyone due to his past.

History:

Mamut was brought up a majority of his life by his grandparents, who taught him to always be high spirited, and to always try to see the good in people. Until one day, his grandfather and grandmother were killed, and he was sent to live with his parents, who abandoned him at an early age, and despise him for being so optimistic. Despite his best efforts he was having trouble being his cheerful self after he moved in with his parents, so one day, he decided to run away at night. He went to a nearby cliff and just sat there for a while, thinking.
He just whallowed about his grandparents death, and even though he had nothing to do with it, he felt the death of them was his fault, because he hadn't been there when his grandparents were killed, and he felt that someday, somehow, he was going to find out who did it, and why they did it. But he knew the way he was now, there was no way that would ever happen.
Then, his dad discovered him missing, got his gun, and went looking for him. After a few hours of searching, he found Mamut and confronted him about why he left. He told him to go back home or we would shoot Mamut without care. Mamut started toward his dad, and the cliff collapsed, taking down Mamut with it. Sure enough, Mamut had enough willpower to stay alive, he couldn’t move, but he was alive. As he lay on the jagged spikes, his father gazed down to see Mamut, he thought he was dead, but then he saw a slight squirm by Mamut. All of the sudden a grin passes over his face and he starts to chuckle, and shoots Mamut dead, because everyone would think that the fall killed him, and since his father was very persuasive, he could make almost anyone believe anything.
After dying, Mamut’s hatred of his father started to build, and he eventually became a hollow. Once he was a hollow, his good nature was shrouded in darkness. The first thing he did of course, was devour his dad, and it made him feel like his old self. But something wasn’t right….
Mamut Then devoured few dozen humans, and even a couple of shinigami,Although he enjoyed snacking on humans instead of hollows, seeing how difficult it was to take them down, he decided that it'd be best to leave earth. He figured that one day he'd go to far and try to take a shinigami that'd be too powerful to face, and that if he ever wanted to feast on humans again, that he'd need to go to the Hueco Mundo and get stronger.
Mamut then travels to Hueco Mundo, and starts devouring hollow after hollow and starts to feel more powerful, but he knew this wasn’t right. Eventually he met another hollow that treated him as family, which was unusual for a hollow to do. But it was all for deception. After he earned his trust, he tricked him and tried to devour him. But his rage of everyone betraying him turned the tables. And he devoured the opposing hollow. Then he became a Menos Grande. Yet again, he felt more powerful, but it still wasn't enough.
After gaining more and more power, he became a vasto lorde. At that point, Mamut felt very powerful, but he wanted more. After a while, he was found by Taishi Shotoku, the Espada lord. Taishi then put Mamut through the shinigamification process, and Mamut was an almighty arrancar. Taishi obviously saw potential in Mamut, and eventually made him the Sexto Espada (Sixth). Mamut then began to train and became familiar with his zanpakatou. After becoming an arrancar, he had some sense of his old self again, he felt high spirited, but he also felt like everyone was going to betray him at one point, and the confusion distracts him sometimes. At that point, slowly but surely, he became very short tempered. And tended to isolate himself from everyone and everything.
He felt like testing out his new powers, so he let his power loose on the hollows in hueco mundo. At that point he felt invincible, and sort of started developing a cocky attitude. Eventually he visited earth and went to his grandparents grave, which completely made him lose his self control, and ended up destroying their tombstone, at that point, he felt emotionless, and ruthless. Not to mention the fact that he was already "unstable".To this day, he does whatever tasks Taishi may have in store for him, and Mamut still reflects back on his life and what he’s been through, and that betrayal turns into rage which fuels him to battle.

Last edited by Majora on March 15th 2009, 8:34 pm; edited 3 times in total

Majora

Stats
Race : 6th Espada
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Mamut Santana Empty Re: Mamut Santana

Post by Monty2289 March 15th 2009, 10:15 am

The history is a little short but in the end your character's overall approval isn't up to me. Its up to gohan. So I guess from me ---- Approved
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraku March 15th 2009, 3:09 pm

no you approve all characters.
Baraku
Baraku
Admin

Stats
Race : Captain Commander

https://kagekaisen.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 March 15th 2009, 8:48 pm

Well yeah I guess. But I thought that was only when rulings within the character approval are misconscrewed. But in that case I did give approval. So yeah Razz. I was stating that this is about the only time where gohan's secondary approval is necessary. I'm allowing it because he is the Arrancar Race Leader. But he has no other reason than to accept since the Sexto Espada is an NPC. So yes Approved. Nick don't forget to go through with your zanpakuto and resurrecion creation as well as lock your rank's stats into your signature.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Skill89 March 15th 2009, 9:40 pm

Wow an interesting look to your character... I look forward to fighting you if I ever get my character approved that is...
Shadow_Skill89
Shadow_Skill89

Stats
Race : Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 March 16th 2009, 3:33 am

Approved!!!

Just in case if its needed.

Anyways...i will have to reassign the former 6th ranks and such. I think Slifer should be 5th, Ra should be 7th, and Obelisk could be 8th. That sounds fair, right?

Welcome to the Espada!
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 March 16th 2009, 3:35 am

Well at least my NPC won't get ditched. So kudos
Monty2289
Monty2289