Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Captain's Office Opening Party

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Captain's Office Opening Party Empty Captain's Office Opening Party

Post by Guest July 13th 2008, 2:38 pm

Blazer office had just open.Blazer decided on a party.On his office is a idol's section where all his idols picture are shown and beside the idol's section his desk.He even has two stylish chair for his guest.Then on his desk,paperwork and a sigh saying Blazer,"10th Squad Taicho".Beside this room,a training room.From the outside,it look so small,but in the inside,it is so huge that his whole squad could train together.The training room is a place full of land and a large pool of healing water.Then to left of the desk and the opposite of the door which lead to the training room,a wall.But with a button,the wall would open and show to a room with disco light,wine,sake and a lot of chairs.There is a swimming pool and a few bedrooms.The bedrooms are great for sleeping since it is equipped with the newest technology,all thanks to Uruhara again for making this room quite large.Then on the party room is a V.I.P section where only a few selected people allowed.The normal section of the party room is like dust compared to this section.Only a few has enter.Outside the V.I.P section is a note,
Those Allowed,
Baraku
Kensei
SS2GOHAN07
SS3GOHAN07
Lightwing2

Back to top Go down

Captain's Office Opening Party Empty Re: Captain's Office Opening Party

Post by Guest September 13th 2008, 9:44 pm

Blazer waited outside the captain room with a his zanpaktou.He was hoping to cut the ribbon which is the barrier from his new Captain's Quaters.He hope that all the other fellow taichos will come together and celebrate with him.There are a lot of people beside him,curious to see his room.There is an MC saying that it will open within 5 minutes,saying the long awaited room would be open and there is a suprise for everybody.The crowds shout for less than 5 minutes,but he says no and must wait for the V.I.P,the other taicho.Blazer even prepare a red carpet for the V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 13th 2008, 10:27 pm

Taishi used garganta to enter Soul Society and suppressed his Reiatsu so his appearance would go undiscovered. He sonido'd to where the party was. Which was located right outside Taichi Blazer's office. It seems that he was the first of the VIP's to arrive. He shook Blazer's hand.

"Hello, Taicho Blazer. I can't wait to see this surprise that you promised. Where are the others?"
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero September 14th 2008, 12:17 am

Light knocked on the door, before entering. "Hello Blazer-taicho, Taishi," Light grinned, and thought, Right now, I could fight the espada lord..., Light reached for his zanpakuto, when he only grabbed part of his robe. "Oh right, that's why..." Light remembered how he had left his zanpakuto in his office, and scowled at the wall. "Oh well, good to see you two..."
Bero
Bero

Humor  : ...What are you lookin' at? Move along!

Stats
Race : Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 14th 2008, 10:32 am

Well Light,this no killing party,today I will be celebrating my office opening,not killing the espada lord beside me.And Taishi,there is only both of you now.If three V.I.P are here,then I will cut it,since Baraku-sama is busy and Kensei-sama is busy.So I guess now we wait.Oh Ya the suprise is not killing the Espada lord so please relax.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 14th 2008, 6:25 pm

Kamuyamato shunpoed into the party area. He shook everyone's head and greeted them. "Hello Blazer-kun, Light-kun"
He bowed to them in respect. Suddenly he noticed Taishi and realized he was the Supreme Ruler of The Hollows which killed his childhood friend! He jumpned on Taishi and began choking him.
"I WILL KILL YOU!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 14th 2008, 7:57 pm

Blazer took out his zanpaktou and being the fastest taicho put his sword at the neck's of his fellow taicho.
Relax,relax,this ain't a killing party.Please,he may be the supreme ruler or anything,but well this is still a party to have fun.Let bygones,be bygones.
Blazer was not hoping for this.If they settle then,he will cut the bow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraku September 14th 2008, 9:00 pm

"Woah, woah. I know you werent going to cut the ribbon without me."

Baraku shunpo'd in next to taishi.

"Hello everyone sorry I'm late, paperwork, paperwork that's all I seem to do."
Baraku
Baraku
Admin

Stats
Race : Captain Commander

https://kagekaisen.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 14th 2008, 11:32 pm

"That's right. Learn your place, Taicho-kun"

He finished addressing Kamuyamato's assasination attempt and turned to Baraku-san shaking his hand.

"Greetings, SoTaicho Baraku-san. How are you today?
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraku September 15th 2008, 12:14 am

"Hi Tashi, long time no see. I'm not to bad keeping busy with the reprocussions of the whole war thing. How have you been keeping busy?"
Baraku
Baraku
Admin

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 15th 2008, 1:52 am

"I been alright. I launched an all-out war against Kensei. Started a revolution and the result is I am the Ruler and he ain't. So all in all, a victory for me. Now I am planning to turn all the Vasto Lord's in Hueco Mundo into Arrancar and then using the King's Key, I plan to assasinate and become the new Spirit King. I hope I haven't said too much. How about you?"

He then shook Baraku-san's hand again. Then he turned to Blazer. Wondering when he will cut the ribbon and show them the surprise.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei September 15th 2008, 1:30 pm

Kensei appeared in the doorstep soon after, dressed in his usual shabby clothes, instead of the light blue haori. It was evident that he was still in his untraceable gigai.

"Yosh," He said. "The security needs a few more tweaks, Baraku-kun." He unwrapped another candy as he greeted the others a little more formally.
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 15th 2008, 2:36 pm

Now the crowd cheer more louder,the people have been waiting for this moment.Blazer took out his zanpaktou but then he said something
Sotaicho Baraku,Taicho Kensei,Taicho Light,Taicho Gohan3 and King of Las Noches,Gohan2,I thank you for coming to my party,and now be prepared for the moment you guys have been waiting for,the best of the best,and now take this ribbon for the opening of my party
Blazer hand tremble since he was nervous then he cut it with a fast swift motion.And the door open to the party.He went to a button near his table and a wall open to show to a room.
And now,let's party.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero September 15th 2008, 4:51 pm

Light saw the room, and wanted to see it, but not seem to desperate.

"What the heck's in there?", Light kind of grinned at this, but tried to hold it back. "Okay then..."
Bero
Bero

Humor  : ...What are you lookin' at? Move along!

Stats
Race : Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 15th 2008, 5:21 pm

"Alright, lets go in! I am dying of anticipation."

Taishi barged into Blazer's office. What had happened when he entered was truly remarkable. The whoe place was like an Amusement Park, there were Rollercoasters, Water Rides, Theme Rides, Confessionary Stands, Ferrist Wheels, Zoos, attractions, etc. It had it all. Taishi most surprised that Blazer was able to fit this whole place inside what seemed an ordinary sized office room.

"Now this is a party!"

He jumped on the nearest ride.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraku September 15th 2008, 5:25 pm

Baraku looked in on the amusment park, and was actually very impressed. This must have took time and effort, made him feel a bit down on his glum office.

"This is impressive Blazer. I really didn't expect this."

Baraku turned to Blazer and smiled, then ran onto the dogdems.

"Come on who wants a game."
Baraku
Baraku
Admin

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 16th 2008, 5:55 pm

Taishi ran after Baraku to the attractions.

"I do! I do!"

Then they started competing in various games and competitions for prizes and bragging rights.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 18th 2008, 3:08 pm

Thanks guy,but you just seen only the normal part,the dusty part,only 25% of it.Follow me to see the full part.
Blazer was thinking of Uruhara,his best friend,whom is frienly to him since Uruhara had meet him before when his father,Jaggerow ask him to go to the human world,for him.
Well,follow me.
Blazer lead the V.I.P,into the V.I.P section.

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 18th 2008, 6:02 pm

"Alright, lets go!"

Taishi followed Blazer, the others had also followed. When Taishi reached the special VIP room he was surprised, to say the least, when he saw an astonishing sight...
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 19th 2008, 12:21 pm

The sight was amazing,the roller coaster was a roller coaster which is 10 times larger,there is a virtual area where when you wear the helmet you will be transported to somewhere you like and in front of you,your enemy so you can kill the enemy.And there is still more since the roller coaster was blocking the view.
Well let's take the coaster since it is like a tour ride.

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 19th 2008, 6:23 pm

"Wow this is amazing, guys. I never seen anything like it. It must of cost a king's fortune to pay for all this. Did you rob a bank or something?"

Taishi and the others went on the rollercoaster and waited for it to start, wondering what was going to happen.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 19th 2008, 8:38 pm

Well,it didn't worth me a cent,since,well the 1st Espp...opps,sorry,my father and his friend was the creator of this room.He loves me a lot that he ask his friend to make this.
Blazer thought about the First,his father and Uruhara.

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 19th 2008, 10:23 pm

"Wow, your dad must love you alot. Who did you say your dad's name was?"

Taishi was impressed at whoever created this room. It was not something you saw every day. That is why he wanted to meet the architect.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraku September 20th 2008, 4:08 am

"Yes Blazer, this room is very impressive;exessive but impressive none the less."

He ran over to the roller coaster and jumped in to the nearest seat.
Baraku
Baraku
Admin

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 23rd 2008, 1:32 pm

Well don't be shock guys since and please don't be scared.My father is Jaggerow Jaggerjacks.The creator is well the old 12 Squad Taicho and the 1st Generation Science Burea Leader,Uruhara Kisuke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next