Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

The Might Wheel Saw

3 posters

Go down

The Might Wheel Saw Empty The Might Wheel Saw

Post by Jaden Yoshinaru May 10th 2009, 2:36 pm

*Note he can use any cigarette he finds. He always carries a pack on him. Also there are NPCs that are in my division that i will add to the description of the blades powers.*

Name: Hoi-runokogiri (wheel saw)

Type: Zanpaktou
-------------------------------------------------
Affinity/Theme: Smoke

Spirit Appearance (Zanpaktou only): A beautiful blond female, she stands at a nice 5'9. She wears a bright green kimono with tiny yellow flowers. Her huge breasts have a box of cigarettes shoved between them. She is winking and a nice katana lay at her side. She has a cigarette in her mouth and the smoke coming from the cigarette has huge red flowing eyes and a wicked smile. The Girl is leans forward a bit and has a ruby necklace on. The tips of her hair are black.

General Abilities: The shikai can only be activated when he has a cigarette in his mouth, it does not have to be lit either. He carries around two weapons actually. One is a really sturdy and nearly indestructable katana. It is call Kemuri(smoke). The katana basically is awakend by the cigarettes, The zan feeds on smoke yet it produces smoke, thusly the longer that battle goes on for the stronger the zan attacks and defense get. IF the battle however goes on to long, the zan will crack and send out a large burst of smoke. The current battle length limit is 100 posts before he has to seal it and then wait 20 posts to use it again.

Unreleased Form

Description: The Zanpaktou is a glittering katana. The standard meter wide blade and the five inch hilt. Its a pretty sturdy and straight edged blade. Its pretty strong noted by the Ginki(npc) the 17th seated officer that the blade could have cut the forest to pieces if Jaden where to fight there. That is an exageration however. It is worn on his right because he is a lefty. Yhe blade shows the reflection of the Moon at night and glows at night.

Ability: The sheath of the blade has holes in it.The holes absorb in smoke in the area and build up the smoke inside the blade. When he unsheaths it the smoke explodes out of it and sends a giant ball of dense, and "smoking" hot air, at the enemy or target. It is able to cut threw metal objects.

Hoi-runokogiri Kemuri or Wheel Saw Smoke

Release Command: Hoi-runokogiri Puff Puff

Description: The cigarette glows and extends into a pipe. The pipe is a snake in disighn. It has red eyes on it. It produces a endless wave of smoke from the tip. The smoke levels increase to greater length if Jaden chooses to spend the Reaitsu on it. The smoke trickles down his left arm and surround the blade. Only the blade, not the hilt or arm, can be seen.

Abilities: The Shikai form allows for a small increase in speed and reflexes. He can travel anywhere in the Smoke that his pipe produces. This Basically Allows him to extend his arm length through the power of illusion. However this is the smoke in a condense form moving the blade. However the Smoke can transform into tiny needles that can be shot out when he swings his blade.

*retains all earlier ablitys*
Bankai: Buro-kun Hoi-runokogiri Kemuri or Broken Wheel Saw Smoke

Description: The Pipe darkens and the smoke funnels out drastically. The sword is now seen however and the smoke stops funneling around the arm. The sword is different because the blade shimmers brighter and the hilt has a wheel on the bottom of it. The smoke funnels around a five meter radius of Jaden. The smoke is solid now, yet not stone solid. It goes around in all directions in a cirrcular motion till the head of the smoke shifts and grows bright red eyes. It resembles a smoke snake and the snakes head lay next to Jadens Left shoulder. The snake has a evil grin and it moves without the Will of Jaden. Noted by Kogo(NPC), the old 8th captain, that beast will attack on its own, no need to worry about it during battle jaden.

Abilities: (if ablity four is used then ablity three can be used)

Ability 1: Hebi Chiyu (Snake of Healing): The blade grows more and has a larger length. Basically think seperoth. Can reheal bodyparts and organs of themselfs and others. Clears out poisen. The smoke becomes infused with certain particles that reverse he process of damage. Thusly the Smoke becomes enriched in oxygen. This would still hurt his opponent.[CD]

Ability 2: Bakufuu Kemuri (Smoke Blast): He holds his blade behind him with two hands. The blade gives a nice glowing hue and then is covered by a condensed fog. He uses a over head slash and a wave of smoke flies out at the opponent. It is dense and is filled with a special reiatsu that explodes on contact with the object. Not really and explosion but its quite devastating.The slash of energy cuts through objects. But if it hit a zan or someones elses weapon it simply repels them.[CD]

Ablity 3: Ooinaru Kemuri Hei (Great Smoke Wall): Jaden Breaths inward, sucking in all the air into his lungs as possible. He puffs the Pipe once and then he leans forward and opens is mouth as smoke funnels out from the mouth and onto the area. Then a 50 foot high wall erects infront of Jaden. The smoke is condensed of the most solid particles and reiatsu in the area. Its basically an effective sheild that he uses to a mass degree, Though it can be used at a small degree as well. The wall can form a box. he box eiher covers him or his opponent. [Lasts:7,CD:7]

Ablity 4: Kemuri Hebi Odori "Fukyuu Shainingu Ryu" (Smoke Snake Dance: Immortal Shining Dragon): This Basically cause the Snake to grow in size. Details of the snakes body resemblee a dragons. The greyish smoke cloud is a dragon, or a leviathan. Its faster and stronger and it can do a pounce type of attack that cause serious poisen and damage to the enemy. Basically the Snake is stronger and faster. Its teeth are comprised of the blades fragments. [Lasts:10, CD: 8]

Ablity 5: Kemuri Hebi Odori "Ooinaru Hebi Tsuin " (Smoke Snake Dance: Great Twin
Snakes): Its basically the same as Ablity four however the snake is split into two diffrent Snakes. The Snakes asorb ash, soot, and gas. When they asorb these they are able to fire compressed air and fire like bursts at the opponent. This tech lasts shorter since it is stronger. Can only be activated if Ablity four is being used.[Lasts, CD;8]

Last edited by Jaden Yoshinaru on May 21st 2009, 8:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Jaden Yoshinaru
Jaden Yoshinaru

Stats
Race : Hollow
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

The Might Wheel Saw Empty Re: (WIP)

Post by BeastleyBentley May 12th 2009, 5:31 am

I don mean to pry..... but that shikai is pretty close to my own. I don't see a problem with it, I just thought it was a unique idea Very Happy
BeastleyBentley
BeastleyBentley

Stats
Race : Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

The Might Wheel Saw Empty Re: The Might Wheel Saw

Post by Jaden Yoshinaru May 12th 2009, 7:15 pm

>.< I never read anyone elses stuff forgive me for having an idea that (i dont see it XD) close to yours.
Jaden Yoshinaru
Jaden Yoshinaru

Stats

Back to top Go down

The Might Wheel Saw Empty Re: (WIP)

Post by BeastleyBentley May 17th 2009, 6:05 am

I don't see any problem with it, I guess that great minds really do think a like.
BeastleyBentley
BeastleyBentley

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaden Yoshinaru May 21st 2009, 8:09 am

i hope the stuff is resonable i kinda based my boundarys off of some of the approved apps.
Jaden Yoshinaru
Jaden Yoshinaru

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuku May 23rd 2009, 1:13 am

I has problems with Uno and Dos.. of your Bankai Abilities. You really can't regenerate vital organs.. unless your 4th Company.. and even so.. you'd have to be really high up the ladder.. so um.. I guess we can talk on that one and with the second about the explosive smoke... How does it know where to explode. because if its just on contact.. alot of things can hit it before it hits something.. even air might set it off.. seeing as most of your smoke is hard and condensed.. but besides those two.. you're good.
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats
Race : Captain

http://arcrpg.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaden Yoshinaru June 3rd 2009, 1:42 pm

O.O im not gonna say anything, ill just make the edits
Jaden Yoshinaru
Jaden Yoshinaru

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BeastleyBentley June 3rd 2009, 9:58 pm

I must say that I find the idea inventive. I only wonder if your zanpaktou can absorb smoke, can it absorb mist?
BeastleyBentley
BeastleyBentley

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaden Yoshinaru June 4th 2009, 2:44 pm

mist and smoke are comprised of saperate elements. Mist being mostly water and smoke being other compunds from gas, and cigerettes. So no O.O. Naturally the Gass would explode on an OBJECT. Thusly air is a non-physical object and thusly i cant hit it. I forgot to put it clashes with rei. So when a forien rei which is not jadens hits it it will explode.
Jaden Yoshinaru
Jaden Yoshinaru

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BeastleyBentley June 4th 2009, 5:50 pm

Alright, It is always good to know.
BeastleyBentley
BeastleyBentley

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaden Yoshinaru June 5th 2009, 12:34 pm

Baraku has been gone for a month now >< can i start rping since i got both my apps approved already
Jaden Yoshinaru
Jaden Yoshinaru

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum