Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

10th Squad Rank

5 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

10th Squad Rank Empty 10th Squad Rank

Post by Guest July 13th 2008, 2:41 pm

Taicho (Captain)
Blazer Jaggerjacks
Fukutaicho (Lieutenant)
None

3rd Seat Officer
None

4th Seat Officer
None

5th Seat Officer
None

6th Seat Officer
None

7th Seat Officer
None

8th Seat Officer
None

9th Seat Officer
None

Back to top Go down

10th Squad Rank Empty Re: 10th Squad Rank

Post by Guest August 24th 2008, 2:10 pm

helo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei August 25th 2008, 8:57 am

Lo. I'm 9th Captain, Takeshi, but as the 10th one, the Blazer dude, ain't here, I'm here to welcome you. So HI!

And yes, I'm a fan of Kurotsuchi Mayuri.
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 August 25th 2008, 5:26 pm

Hello! I am the 6th Division Captain. I also want to welcome you! Hello!

And yes I am a fan of Byakuya Kuchiki.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 7th 2008, 6:12 pm

Yo wat up,sorry since my com has been spoiled,but now the 10th is back,and yes I am a Hitsugaya fan.

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 7th 2008, 7:51 pm

Welcome back! Its been a while! I hope your computer is fixed and we can start roleplaying together.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero September 8th 2008, 8:44 am

I'm a Hitsugaya fan as well Very Happy I wanted to be the 10th captain, but it was already taken o.o;; but I still have an ice type zanpakuto, so it's all well xD
Bero
Bero

Humor  : ...What are you lookin' at? Move along!

Stats
Race : Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 8th 2008, 8:53 am

Hitsugaya-kun is pretty cool, but in power and tactical skill you can't beat Byakuya
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei September 8th 2008, 11:24 am

Eh, can't he just freeze all of them annoying blade pieces into place? And anyways, if anyone breathes in the poison, no matter if Kurotsuchi "melts away" or retreats, the victims will just die, right?
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 8th 2008, 2:44 pm

So ANYBODY wanna join my squad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero September 8th 2008, 4:39 pm

... *coughs* I'm captain of 5th squad... so no go with squad 10
Bero
Bero

Humor  : ...What are you lookin' at? Move along!

Stats
Race : Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 8th 2008, 6:09 pm

I would love to join your squad. Possibly I could pull an Aizen and be your Lieutenant or something. I really doubt those blades could be stopped that easily. If Hitsugaya could just freeze all his opponents and stuff without a problem then he would have no trouble beating anyone but as we seen he had trouble with the 11th Arrancar until he released his limit. Also Kensei could point about the poison but as we seen the Quincy Uryuu was able to manage a victory even if Mayuri got away. I doubt Uryuu is in the same league as Byakuya since Ichigo in his Bankai had trouble defeating Byakuya and had to resort to his hollow to save his life. Also Byakuya was able to hold his own against Kariya of the Bounts in his(Byakuya's) Base/Normal form. Ichigo didn't do anywhere near as well in his base. Ichigo was being pwned until he went bankai. Byakuya was named as the most famous of all Captains. Head of the 4 great houses of nobles. The thing was Byakuya is that hes fast, he might be able to cut Mayuri before he gets to go Bankai(which is where the poison is, right?) His speed is 2nd to only Yoruichi, goddess of flash. Even she is afraid to fight Byakuya or she wouldn't need to run away now would she. Hopefully we will get to see the captains fight each other and know for sure. Until then its just guesswork.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 8th 2008, 8:36 pm

News update in Chapter 120 of the Manga, page 3. Yoruichi claimed that noone at the bridge near where Rukia was held captive, would be able to survive a fight against Byakuya. The people there included: Ichigo, Yoruichi(former Captain), Ganju, Hanataro, Rukia, and Captain Ukitake(who is equal to Captain Kyoroku) Which is hinting that Byakuya may be the strongest captain.

Also it was stated when Byakuya first made his appearance at the bridge that his spiritual pressure was greater than Kenpachi's! That is very impressive considering Kenpachi's a monster!
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 9th 2008, 2:49 pm

Yoruichi is quite old so her reflex weaker,lol,and Kenpachi reiatsu is stronger when in 100%,since in 30%,Byakuya reiatsu could beat it,but not 100%.

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 9th 2008, 6:11 pm

Oh that was 30%? I didn't know that. I guess you got me there. Maybe they were talking about Zaraki's base reiatsu when they said the statement. It's true Yoruichi's skills may not have been what they were hundred years ago but she was still strong enough to beat Soifon. Kenpachi in his base form beat Tousen and Sajin in their bankai at the same time while in only his base form. Since Byakuya is stronger than Kenpachi's base. That must mean he is stronger than Kaname and Kamamura as well as Soifon. He is also stronger than Ukitake and Sunsui from the reasons I have already explained. Ichimaru Gin himself said he wouldn't want to fight Byakuya. Even if Byakuya couldn't defeat Kenpachi in base, he sure could in Bankai. Where is power and speed is 10 times greater. Also since Mayuri doesn't seem to want to mess with Kenpachi, in that scene when Mayuri tries to kill injured Ikkaku. Kenpachi grabbed Mayuri's arm and Mayuri didn't bother threatening or fighting him instead he just left. Then during one of the Captain's meetings Kenpachi threatened Mayuri and Mayuri didn't even retort. Also the Uryuu reason. If you disagree, you can try to prove the opposite/contrary. Toushiro also is most likely weaker than Byakuya due to several reasons but one of them is that his Bankai is incomplete as it was stated and has a short time limit. There are other reasons but with this alone, that would put him in a strong disadvantage against someone like Byakuya who seems to have mastered Bankai to such a great degree that he has multiple Bankai forms.

That basically takes care of all Captains except 1st and 5th since Yamamoto and Aizen are in a whole 'nother league of power. My theory is that Byakuya is the strongest current Captain, not including the Captain Commander.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 10th 2008, 2:03 pm

Nope I still think Kenpachi since I think he has already found his sword name after the fight with Ichigo he fainted,so he could have went to his Zanpaktou world.

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 10th 2008, 6:13 pm

If you mean Kenpachi w/ knowing his Zanpaktou's name then yes
Kenpachi seems to have the most potential of all the characters by learning the name and shikai and then Bankai. His strength would be increased so much, and he is already strong enough to take out the 5th Espada as he is. Therefore the sky's the limit for Kenpachi. Otherwise Byakuya would win, because waves and waves of millions of those blades would eventually kill Kenpachi and his blades could also block Kenpachi's attacks. Byakuya is also very fast.

So in the end if Kenpachi learns the name of his sword, he is the most powerful character in the universe. If he doesn't learn it, then Byakuya has a good chance of killing him.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 12th 2008, 4:26 pm

Correct,so why are you here,may I know.

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 12th 2008, 5:57 pm

Um, well I am here to roleplay with you guys and have some fun. Maybe share a few battles.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 13th 2008, 9:30 pm

Well,nowadays it is boring.Hey,how about making a Gate Section,like West Gate,North Gate etc.huh?I wanna be the South,the entrance to Seireitei and Rukongai.And maybe a few espada.
OOC:I think i invite peoples so have espada,bount and more,but first the usergroup section,then maybe there will be more fun and the best and I beleive no site has done this,the 0th Squad,the Royal Guard.Cool right.But first plz add the features then more better

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 13th 2008, 10:23 pm

Oh you mean having 4 Guardians of The Seireitei like Jidanbou?

As a former Espada, and new leader. I would wecome anyone who wants to apply for an Espada position.

As for the 0th Division, or Royal Guard. I have a character who is a member of that: Kenpachi Yuudai.

I think there are features that can be added to improve the site.

How do you think the usergroup's system should work?
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 14th 2008, 11:17 am

ssj2gohan007 wrote:Oh you mean having 4 Guardians of The Seireitei like Jidanbou?

As a former Espada, and new leader. I would wecome anyone who wants to apply for an Espada position.

As for the 0th Division, or Royal Guard. I have a character who is a member of that: Kenpachi Yuudai.

I think there are features that can be added to improve the site.

How do you think the usergroup's system should work?
Well here is how I think,first we start with Shinigami
Shinigami Section:
Taicho
Fukutaicho
0th Squad
1st Squad
2nd Squad
3rd Squad
and so on,then
Kidou Corps Member
Secret Task Corp Member
(Fukutaicho should be included since they could be the next taicho and temparoray taicho so we should even respect them)
Arrancar Section:
Espada
Arrancar
Fraccion
Vaizard Section:
Legenadary Vaizard(5 Vaizard since they are the best of the best Vaizard)
Vaizard Members
Sub-Vaizard(Those that haven't fully control their inner hollow)
Dark Vaizard(Those Inner Hollow that fully control their body)
Bount Section:
Lengendary Bount(Bounts that mix with their crest)
Bount Member
Quincy Section:
Legendary Quincy
Quincy Member
Advent Human:(EG Inoue,Chad)
Legendary Human
Advent Member
Sub-Groups(Eg Shinigami with Quincy Power)
S=Shinigami
AR=Arrancar
B=Bount
AV=Advent Human
V=Vaizard
Q=Quincy
Maximum 2 sub power,meaning S+AR+V.

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 14th 2008, 6:14 pm

Sounds great!

You really thought this out. I think we should add Numeros and Privaron Espada to the Arrancar section.

Any other ideas?
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 14th 2008, 7:55 pm

Well,all of the ideas I think from some of the previous forum that I RP with so no credits even thought some I thought of it.Well,I think maybe a lottery section so we could have prize.And maybe add stats and money to buy stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 14th 2008, 11:26 pm

Yeh we discussed earlier about a money system but the details haven't been finalized yet. Also we do have a stat system if you check out my signature and Baraku's and Kensei's etc. Basically the rules are in Suggestions forum, in Custom Stats topic. On the 2nd page or so is the final version of the stat system. Since your a Taicho your stats will be similar to other taichos. Except its up to you how to distribute your stats. However in general, Taicho's are weaker than SoTaicho's so don't give yourself more stats then Baraku-san lol.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next