Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

The Hospital [ OPEN to all Hollows ]

5 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Hospital [ OPEN to all Hollows ] Empty The Hospital [ OPEN to all Hollows ]

Post by Kensei June 3rd 2009, 3:07 pm

A circular room, located on the south-west wing of the mighty castle of Las Noches. There resided the Espada Segunda, the 2nd Espada, the 2nd strongest Arrancar in all of Hueco Mundo...and also the manager of the medical operations of Las Noches, which took place in the south-west wing. The south-west wing was often referred to as the "Hospital" because those Arrancar that were injured but not killed were brought here to rehabilitate and were released once they were in fit shape. The regeneration speed of each Arrancar varies, so depending on the speed of recovery, one might be stuck in a bed for three months, and if they're lucky, for half a day. The six-story facility had rows and rows of identical, whitewashed rooms, each for about three or four patients. On the ground floor, however, were the "special rooms", where there were only one patient in each room. The occupants of the ground floor were either those that proved a threat to other patients or very important persons that needed to be taken care of seperately.

The room of the Espada Segunda was not accessible in any of the floors except for the first, but the entire area of that room stretched to the attic, making the ceiling almost invisible to most people. The door made it seem like any other room in Las Noches, except with a large no. "2" printed on the door. It was either left half-open or closed completely. When it was half-open, people could look inside, but what they found wasn't exactly what they had expected. Different from even the rooms of other Arrancar, which were all utilitarian and white in color, the Espada Segunda's room was an explosion of different colors. More peculiar were the shelves that reached the ceiling of the room. On each shelf were rows and rows of medical records, reference books, and a couple novels, as well as bottles after bottles of candy. Dolls lined the walls, and the enire room had a surreal, almost mad look about it. The desk, chair, and bed were all on the first floor, facing a low-burning fire in a mantlepiece. The floor was littered with musical notes and instruments, from a beaten-up-looking trombone to a dissected flute. In the middle of this chaos stood a large, black piano.

It was on this instrument that Rosario would play, every day, a song for the sick and injured. Taking a musical piece, sometimes composing his own, he played it, and the sounds of his voice and the melody would echo around the corridors, and eventually reach the ears of every patient, whether they shut the door or not. Today Rosario had decided to play Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata. Starting lightly, he steadilly fell into his won song, moving wit the rythm and ot caring about anthing outside. Drumming the keyboard, he played Beethoven's piano sonata no. 14. Ending his song abruptly, he turned to look at the half-open door. "You can come in now, if you want."

[ Sorry about the quality, I was really, REALLY sleepy. Well, I assume that my character has been approved. ]
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

The Hospital [ OPEN to all Hollows ] Empty Re: The Hospital [ OPEN to all Hollows ]

Post by ssj3gohan007 June 3rd 2009, 7:35 pm

((the 2nd Espada isn't the 2nd strongest arrancar unless you dont count 0th Espada, my 2 Lieutenants, and me as Arrancars.))

((I will post shortly))
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader

Back to top Go down

The Hospital [ OPEN to all Hollows ] Empty Re: The Hospital [ OPEN to all Hollows ]

Post by ssj3gohan007 June 3rd 2009, 7:42 pm

Taishi Shotoku, the All-Powerful, Almighty, All-seeing, All-knowing, Omnipotent, Absolute,

Invincible, Puissant, Unlimited, Supreme, Dark Lord of Hueco Mundo entered the Hospital room

of Rose-kun. "Greetings, Rose-kun".
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei June 3rd 2009, 9:02 pm

[ I don't see them as Arrancar, but something transcending them...but that's just my own ideas. ]

Rosario smiled at his lord. "It's both a pleasure and an honor to see you again, my Lord..." He gently closed the case of his black piano with a quiet snapping sound. Pointing at the room around them, he added. "...but what is it that brings you here? Surely, there are better places to talk about official things. Would you like a cup of tea?" Gesturing for Taishi to please sit down on one of the velvety armchairs laid out by the table, he put a ladder to one of his shelves, and brought down a brass kettle, some cracked china, sugar, a couple of tea spoons, and of course, a bottle of assorted sweets. Bringing the lot on a tray, he carefully laid out the teaset, and put the kettle, into which he had inserted tea leaves and water, on a hook in the fire. "...is there another mission you would like me to do, or have you come for information on our latest patients?"

"Che, tea's done."
Picking up the rattling kettle with two fingers, he poured out some hot tea for his lord and himself. The steamy, greenish-liquid of green tea swirled around in the cup. Thinking carefully for a moment, he pulled open a drawer-like opening to a sort of a personal pantry. Taking out some scones, he put it in front of his lord. Sitting down on a armchair opposite Taishi, Rosario waited for the answer, drinking his tea as he did so.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 June 4th 2009, 12:45 am

The Dark Lord of the sith Espada drank his tea as well but it was rather bitter for his tastes. "Do you mind adding a few dozen pounds of sugar to my tea? If you dont mind? Don't worry, I am not a diabetic. In fact I do have a mission for you, Rumor has it that there is a traitor among us. My very life could be in danger, could you do an investigation and find our traitor? He could be very well be pretty high up in our ranks. When you find him, I want you to arrest him and bring him to me. Use any means necessary, if the culprit resists arrests, you have my permission to terminate his/her life at your discretion. Do not hesitate and show no mercy! Do not fail me...Rose-kun..."

((The actual Traitors are Gin & Aizen - My lieutenants and also Tousen but you already killed him))
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei June 4th 2009, 8:55 am

[ ...one question. How do you expect me to win against two people who are stronger (possibly on an exponential level) than me? I think the mission is impossible for me to handle alone... o____o ]
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 June 4th 2009, 9:23 am

((Alright..Alright..you can pick one other Espada and as many fraccion as you need to help you accomplish your goal. Make a wise choice which Espada to take with you.))
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei June 4th 2009, 10:08 am

[ I would choose the Tercera Espada...but she's not approved yet. o___o Let's wait for a little bit while I think about it. ]
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 June 4th 2009, 10:54 pm

((Alright, Think a way. Remember your chances of success is heavily depending on your choice, so don't mess up! J/K ^_^ pick anyone you want and good luck!))
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei June 6th 2009, 6:47 am

"Your wish is my command." He pointed to the pot of sugar in front of Taishi, indicating him to take the dozen pounds of sugar he wants. Bowing, he went to fetch his Arracar robes, slung his Zanpakutou at his right side, picked up his flowery top hat from the shelf, got his doll, Emily, and let himself quietly out. Fingering the hilt of his Zanpakutou, he strode down the long corridors to the center of Las Noches. None of the Numeros, Fraccion, or Privaron Espada are capable of turning traitor within Las Noches without me noticing it...my hospital wing collects all the information and rumors from Hueco Mundo. I'll need another Espada to cover my back if I need to handle another Espada or anyone above. Come to think of it, there was the new Tercera Espada...I'll pay her a visit. Turning his steps quickly away from the main hall, he made his way to the private chambers of the 3rd Espada. He needed someone around the same level of strength he is, so she was best fit for the job. As he walked, he replayed in his mind the conversations he had had with the other Espada and his superiors. None of them were pleasant, but then he couldn't figure out who was the most treacherous within the ranks of Las Noches. Counting off the list of names he knew, he reached the door in a surprisingly short time. Knocking on the door with the number "3" on it, he opened it and slipped gently inside. "Excuse me...how are you doing?" Waving the colorful jar with an assorted collection of fruit-flavored candy, he put it down on the nearest flat surface. "I would like your assistance in sorting out a few rats in Las Noches..." He waited for the Espada to allow him in before he got into details. Chances were she and the rest of the Espada already know about Taishi's plan, but then that would mean giving the traitors a head start...and even his Lord should know when to practice discreteness. Smiling, he stood at the doorway.

[ And here comes Zoe's first RP post. ssj, you should give a trailer of Gin and Aizen plotting or something, to tighten the mood. I'll file the 'Ability' application today...or tommorrow. Hooray. ]
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 June 6th 2009, 7:52 am

((Sure, no problem))

Ichimaru Gin and Sousuke Aizen were at the center of Las Noches. Aizen was sitting on Taishi's Throne while Taishi was away. Gin was the first to speak, "Captain Aizen, When will we finally make our move and overthrow Taishi-kun?"Aizen smiled as he replied, "Don't worry Gin, Our time is almost upon us! We will steal the hogyoku and assassinate Shotoku when he is at his most vulnerable. I will then take my rightful place as the Supreme Lord and Commander of Hueco Mundo!"
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuku June 6th 2009, 7:59 am

Zoe's room was the opposite of an Espada's room. The walls were pitch black with a few golden twinkles here and there, simulating the night sky. She was hanging on a bar over the door, doing pull ups when Rosario walked in. Zoe saw the colorful jar and flipped off of the bar landing in front of Rose-kun, topless. "Buenos Tardes, Rose." Zoe took a few steps back and bowed a little ushering Rose in. She stretched a little and walked over to her bed. She was completely oblivious about her bare chest and smiled at her superior. "I'd love to help you kill some rats... no.. It'd be my honor to help you." Zoe picked Veloz off of her bed and walked to her closet. She put on her Espada robe and turned to face Rosario. "So.. do you know who the enemy is.. or are we going to be searching for the pendejos..." Without waiting for an answer Zoe walked to her door and slid through the crack and stretched in the hallway. "Come on... we got people to see." Zoe turned down the hallway and saw a few numeros walking down the hall talking to each other. Zoe smiled a little and yelled. "Nobody move!" Her voice carried across the hall and everyone stopped in their tracks. All 7 of them turned around and looked at Zoe frightened. Before they had a chance to blink, there was a blinding monochromatic light that ripped through 3 of them. We didn't move what are you doing!? "... I'm mercurial... now... which one of you... knows... whats going on...?" Zoe was being as vague as possible. She knew that the cowering sheep knew nothing, but it was always fun to roast some masks.

(( I see promise in this))
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats
Race : Captain

http://arcrpg.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei June 6th 2009, 9:30 am

Thankfully Rosario managed to cover his eyes slightly when he entered the room. Not that there was anything to see, anyways. Contrasting greatly with his own, the surroundings looked like something from the night sky, with sprinkles all over the walls. After the affirmative response, he smiled even wider. "Thank you." Bowing, he let her pass the door and out into the corridor, and closed the door behind him with a quiet click. "Nobody move!" Rosario hadn't thought that the enemies would come that fast. Wheeling around, he saw seven more Arrancar, screeching to a stop near them. Looking at the seven figures, he saw the Tercera Espada rip through half of them with an attack. What's the point of this? Emily spoke up. "You idiot!!! We should have taken covert actions, or the enemy will have a head start! What were you thinking?!" Rosario flicked his finger at the doll on his shoulder. Apparently they were thinking the same thing. Frowning slightly, he added, "You're being rude again, Emily.

"Che Mariposa, that's not how to do this, even if you want to pick a fight with someone. If word of this goes to the enemy's ears...
Scratching his chin, he walked up to the one to the far right. "Che, I'm sorry if we distrupted your discussion, but I'd like for you to do a little favor for me..." Calmed down by his friendly attitude, the Numeros listened to what favor he would ask of them. "...my apologies." He knocked the other four unconscious with a quick tap to the chest. Smiling, he rubbed his hands and looked at the Tercera Espada. "I'm sorry I ruined your fun. Now...I do believe that the enemy is someone that is either an Espada or a Lieutenant. So killing random Numeros is both inefficient and becomes a weak spot for our enemy to use. Come to think of it, I think that it's the Espada or higher that are the sabandijas...any ideas?"

[ Needed to come up with a better word than pendejos for Rose to use. ]
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

The Hospital [ OPEN to all Hollows ] Empty The Hospital

Post by BoxKing June 7th 2009, 9:58 am

[can Rokuro join in on this? I wanna roleplay....]
BoxKing
BoxKing

Humor  : humour

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 June 7th 2009, 10:03 am

((Your the first Espada right? Primera? I see no reason why not but you should talk it over with Kensei and ask his permission. If he has no problem with it then make a reasonable post that explains how you got involved. Their probably going to need all the help that they can get))
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuku June 7th 2009, 10:36 am

[Ask Mi Corazon. He's running the show.]

We can.... Those with high powered positions... They.... The... damn.. for all we know I could be the traitor... and that would just be a waste of time now wouldn't it? Zoe shuffled on her feet uncomfortably and withdrew veloz from the sheathe on her back. Question... who in Las Noches has the power... and the interior knowledge... to assault.. and possibly defeat.. Lord Taishi. Zoe began walking down the hallway heading for the dome in the center. Only those... who have been with him for the longest... you took care of his blind bat... so all thats left is the sadistic snake. So what do we do... we skin... the snake. Zoe kicked open the door to the dome and smiled when she felt the artificial heat. When the snake enters the forbidden garden.. the moon rages in response... and the butterfly heeds its call. Zoe raised her head to the sky and fires off a black and white cero from her eyes. The blast pierced the roof of the dome and ruptured the sunlight, filtering in moonlight with the rays. Get ready for it..
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei June 7th 2009, 1:45 pm

[ -old leader of Hollows, Kensei Tsuyameku, pops out of a portal to the dead and slaps ssj- Shut up, ssj!

Um, I specified in my missions that I'll be accepting up to 4 people: Shizuku, ssj, me, and that might as well be you, R.R., so come and join in. X3 And I take it my abilities were approved?

Mi Corazon, as in the singer?

All-in-all, Rokuro, feel free to post. Once you post then I'll go. ]
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 June 7th 2009, 5:36 pm

((Alright, It seems you got approval. Now make a good post explaining how you came to be a part of this man hunt))
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

The Hospital [ OPEN to all Hollows ] Empty The hospital

Post by BoxKing June 8th 2009, 1:05 am

Rokuro had seen the blast in the sky and decided it might be worth checking out. It wasn't as much curiousity as it was a sense of superiority mixed with hunger. He wanted to taste the soul of whatever had blasted that cero, even though he didn't think of it as close to equal. He wasn't quite close, but he was near enough to notice it. He sensed a strong spiritual power, which had to be one of the higher ranked espada. He whispered to himself "Rose? No... Tercera? maybe..." Rokuro, was dissuaded by this. He would be punished if he ate that soul, even though it was a good catch... He followed, but didn't meet them head on, for a little. He couldn't see them, he could only feel them.
BoxKing
BoxKing

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 June 9th 2009, 7:31 am

Aizen and Gin were inside the War Games room in Las Noches. Where they were plotting Lord Taishi's downfall. "Is it time yet, Captain Aizen? I am getting excited just thinking of killing Taishi Shotoku! This will be fun! So what's the plan?" "Don't worry, Gin. Everything in due time...We will attack Taishi in his sleep in 24 hours exactly, we will use our combined kidou powers to bind him and then with one quick motion, I shall pierce his heart with my zanpaktou, and then you can cut off his head. Our glorious day is approaching, can you already smell victory? Our names will forever be etched into the history of Hueco Mundo. Everyone shall know our names for thousands of years! Gin, my brother of the sword! I would rather fight beside you than any army of thousands! Let no man forget how menacing we are, we are lions! Do you know what's waiting beyond that door? Immortality! Take it! It's yours!"
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Irrational June 9th 2009, 7:57 am

((It seems I picked a good time to come back. This should be an interesting read.))
Irrational
Irrational

Humor  : The offensive kind

Stats
Race : 9th Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei June 9th 2009, 12:30 pm

Outside the room, Rosario waited while the Tercera fired a Cero into the room. He noted the lack of a battle position, and decided to include that bit of information for later. Scratching his clean-shaved chin, he carefully examined the wall. "If it really is Che Ichimaru and Aizen, this would just give them a warning." Pacing around the corridor, he decided to act. Touching the perfect wall with his index finger, he said: "It has no breach, no crack, no weak point - as expected of Las Noches. But-" He flicked his fingers, and a square sized block of the room fell apard from the wall and thudded down, leaving a clean-cut rectangular hole that seemed to be a hidden door. Approaching the table, he addressed the two traitors.

"There are many sins that a servant can commit, but the worst is disloyalty to one's lord..." He tickled the chin of his doll. "Besides, if you really wanted to kill Shotoku-heika, then you should have first killed, or disabled the Espada, as well as turn most of the Numeros and Privaron Espada to your side. You pitiful fools...you're being played with on top of my hand." He let go of his internal limits on his madness. Normally he would try to portray himself as a normal man, but he was enraged enough at the thoughts of who he viewed as those that should be the most loyal that he had lost control. His face portraying his more dangerous nature, he said in almost a silent murmur that could only be heard by the two Lieutenants: "OnCe I fInIsH wItH yOu, tHeRe wIlL bE nOtHiNg YoUr MiNd cAn CoMpReHeND." He beckoned at Ichimaru, challenging him first. Smiling, he seemed to revert to his old self. "And besides, even if I should fall here, Shotoku-heika will be sure to kill the both of you."
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 June 9th 2009, 7:02 pm

Gin looked at Aizen and Aizen nodded his head. Gin smiled his trademark smile with his eyes closed. "Ara? I'm afraid that I do not understand... AA... That's no good, Espada of the 2nd Division. If you draw your sword here... I'll have no choice but to stop it with mine" Gin drew his Zanpaktou.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

The Hospital [ OPEN to all Hollows ] Empty The hospital

Post by BoxKing June 10th 2009, 5:05 am

"ooh, it's getting exciting..." Rokuro laughed out in a semi-sadistic demeanor, noting his angry and violent plans for the future. He rushed toward the scene, "four tasty morsels, but I only get two... hm... delicious... but what's the occaison? Did I do something good... Or maybe it's because I'm just that great. Yeah.... that's it." He walked until he found Rosario who seemed to be preparing for a battle against Gin Ichimaru. "So... Why the angry faces... And who started it? Answer quick, I'm hungry." Then Rokuro sighed. "Is Taishi gonna be mad when i eat Aizen?" Then Rokuro looked towards ex-captain, "Sorry it had to end this way.... we were good friends."
BoxKing
BoxKing

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuku June 10th 2009, 7:17 am

Zoe walked into the room and looked at Rokuro. You insane bastard.. no ones going to let you eat anyone.... Now if you don't clear out.. You'll be pissing in the wind. Zoe pushed past Rokuro and looked at Aizen and Gin. Aizen-Sama... it'd be an honor to sacrifice my life to relieve you of yours. Zoe drew Veloz and was spinning it above her head causing the wind to pick up. She looked around and noticed that if they all released here.. they'd destroy Las Noches. Look here.. I say all 4 of us take it to the sand... That way... your blood won't stain the monochrome walls. Zoe blew Aizen a kiss and stepped out of the doorway. She turned back and vanished on the spot as the walls and floors around her cracked. She reappeared in the sand and sat down. She was trying to avoid the fight and out here she could. If her enemies came she'd fight.. but hopefully.. the two higher ups could handle them.

Last edited by Shizuku on June 10th 2009, 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next