Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Godai

2 posters

Go down

Godai Empty Godai

Post by Hino Z. July 27th 2009, 7:20 pm

-------------------------------------------------

Name: Godai Meaning Element

Type: Zanpaktou
Details

Affinity/Theme: Water is his first element when his is in Shikai mode, but when in bankai mode, He has over 5 abilities with 5 different elements.

Spirit Appearance (Zanpaktou only): Godai 18501WaterDragon

General Abilities: Godai is like any other Zanpakuto. Except There are Hidden Threads attatched to the hilt of the sword iand it s very special. If it touches it you, your reatsu will go down little by little for a short amount of time. Its favorite element is water. My Zanpakuto becomes stronger when it is near Large amounts water such as areas like lakes or rivers. Water is like a boost for my zanpakuto.

Unreleased Form

Picture: Godai Icesword

Description: Godai is 4 feet long and it also has a power that the hilt switches places, For example, If Hino was to catch his sword on the tip of of his sword he will obviously get caught but the Sword's Hilt will dis attach and move to the location where Hino Must handle it

Shikai (Second Form)

Picture: Godai Images

Release Command: Come Above the mysterious oceans, Godai!

Description: it will turn into into long black and gray mace . theres a trick to the mace. it opens up and shoots a water cannon to the enemy and it will follow if you move. if i miss you i can shoot out one of the spikes from the mace (it wont follow you can block or dodge). Realtu can also make a limited amount of water clones if the battlefield is nearby lakes or oceans

Abilitie 1: Water Cannon- Shoots out a Huge water bullet from the mace. The mace openes up and it shoots out the water bullet.

Ability 2: Spikes- Since maces have spikes, Godai has nearly 250 of them, The spikes are a reatsu locator and a deadly weapon when in battle. It can track your reatsu when your hiding and it is very fast once they have been released

Ability 3: Kido Bat away- Hino could bat away Kido with his mace, But there is a limit on what he can bat away and what he can't

Bankai (Final form)

Picture: 5 elemental Swords, And i grow 5 arms

Description: my Zanpakuto spirit releases his power and goes directly to me and my shunpo is faster and silenced . and i grow 3 more arms and i have 5 more swords. . each sword can do one trick. Water sword can shoot out a water dragon to go directly at you but for only 5 seconds but its fast. the fire sword can make a flmae cage where you cant escape for a short amount of time when it weakens and you can break out of it Darkness sword messes with your mind and you think you have won the battle when you are in a coma for 15 seconds. the wind and ground sword act together. the ground sword grows hand and if i cant find you i slice my sword on the ground and hands grab you at your feet for 2 minutes then when i have found you i use my wind sword to make wind blades go at the enemy but i can only shoot 7 blades

Abilities: What is your Bankai's special abilities

Ability 1: Wind sword can make wind blades go at the enemy but i can only shoot 7 blades

Ability 2: Ground Sword grows hand and if i cant find you i slice my sword on the ground and hands grab you at your feet for 2 minutes

Ability 3: Darkness Sword with your mind and you think you have won the battle when you are in a coma for 15 seconds

Ability 4: Water sword can shoot out a water dragon to go directly at you but for only 5 seconds but its fast

Ability 5: fire sword can make a flmae cage where you cant escape for a short amount of time when it weakens and you can break out of it
Hino Z.
Hino Z.

Stats
Race :
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Godai Empty Re: Godai

Post by Monty2289 July 27th 2009, 8:17 pm

I honestly cannot approve this which kind of sucks to a degree but the basis for the sword had already been done. And by yours truly. Gohoshigore is also a 5 swords Elemental Type Zanpakuto. Although the differences in our weapon is clear the concept isn't.

https://kagekaisen.rpg-board.net/approved-weapons-f54/gohoshigore-haruki-seieichi-s-zanpakuto-t270.htm

But going beyond the concept. Overall...you need to tone down some stuff. The way you're describing a lot of abilities makes it seem like there is no way out of them or they don't have any distinction of time or detail.

Example: Godai is like any other Zanpakuto. Except There are Hidden Threads attatched to the hilt of the sword iand it s very special. If it touches it you, your reatsu will go down little by little for a short amount of time.

If the threads from the sword touches an opponent their reiatsu would go down little by little? What is "little by little". When describing abilities that forms elapsed time that time has to be described in posts ---and amounts has to be specified.

Also for bankai. And I guess everyone needs to be made clear on this. But if you're a shinigami, absolutely NONE of your releases (if any) can have an effect that grants some biological transformation. Reason: Because you're not a shingami. You're an Arrancar. This among other things are concepts we want to stay true to in the name of Bleach and no shinigami has a release state that transforms themselves or parts of their body into something else. I mean your bankai is basically a subpar, Gohoshigore (my character's original bankai) + Nnoitra's released state.

If anything considering the major differences between or zanpakuto I can approve it but a lot of the stuff I mentioned above must be changed.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum