Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Senbonzakura (Kamuyamato's Zanpaktou)

2 posters

Go down

Senbonzakura (Kamuyamato's Zanpaktou) Empty Senbonzakura (Kamuyamato's Zanpaktou)

Post by ssj3gohan007 August 20th 2008, 9:02 pm

Name: Senbonzakura (thousand cherry blossoms)

Type: Zanpaktou

How I got it: As the 3rd way of becoming Captain, Kamuyamato had fought against Byakuya Kuchiki in front of 200 of the 6th division squad members. After a fierce epic battle, Kamuyamato had managed to slay Byakuya thanks to his incredible Resolve to become Captain no matter what. Unfortunately Kamuyamato's old Zanpaktou was destroyed in that battle by Byakuya's last attack of his life, so he took Byakuya's instead. Then he took Byakuya's White Captain's coat from him and put it on, effectively becoming the new Captain of squad 6. Alot of Byakuya's loyal Shinigami were hesitant at first but eventually they all swore their loyalty to Kamuyamato. Renji became sad that he would never be able to surpass Byakuya as he is dead. So he was wondering what to do with his life now. He had to decide between trying to surpass Kamuyamato or suicide.
Anyways back to Kamuyamato's side of the story: He had trained with Senbonzakura ever since, and he was able to master its power. Effectively becoming stronger than he ever was before.

-------------------------------------------------
Details

Affinity/Theme: Cherry Blossoms

Spirit Appearance (Zanpaktou only): A red-haired Man, wearing a red kimono with white pants. He has a cross-shaped scar on his left cheek. He also carries
a Katana on his belt. He is also wearing sandals.

General Abilities: Gives a small speed boost to Kamuyamato.
He can use his sword in conjunction with his Flash Steps to produce combo known as
Senka(Flash Blossom)-Combining Flash Steps and a Spin to quickly move behind the enemy, followed by a combination of two quick thrusts with his sword, then
goes back to his previous position. The user moves so fast it appears that he didn't move a milimeter from his position at all!!!Also the Victom doesn't notice the
damage/injury right away. Not until a few seconds after the user is back in his old position again.

Generable Ability extends to all forms including Shikai and Bankai

Unreleased Form

Picture: Senbonzakura (Kamuyamato's Zanpaktou) Bleach-Byakuya-Senbonzakura-Sword

Description: A 42-inch Zanpaktou with a 26-inch blade. The handle is made of Ice Blue Nylon Wrapped. The Wooden Scabbard has a black finish with Ice
Blue Nylon Saego. The Sword is made of Carbon Steel. Light weight and well-balanced. The bottom of the handle has a couple of inches of Gold. The Hilt is made
of Gold with a little black paint in a square shape. There are 4 holes on just inside the 4 corners of the hilt. The holes are shapes like chairs. The chairs are facing
each other and two of them are upside down. If you were to put the 4 holes together, they would form a perfect square.

Shikai (Second Form)

Picture: Senbonzakura (Kamuyamato's Zanpaktou) Senbonzakura

Release Command: Scatter, Senbonzakura!

Description: In its shikai, Senbonzakura's blade separates into thousands of slender blades.
While the blades are too small to see normally, they reflect light in such a way as to appear as cherry blossom petals.

Abilities: What is your Shikai's special abilities

Ability 1: Kamuyamato can control the scattered blades at will, allowing him to shred opponents and break through almost any defense. Each tiny blade can cut through steel as if it were made of paper. Collectively they possess a cutting power that cuts through defenses thousands of times stronger than steel.

Bankai (Final form)

Picture: Senbonzakura (Kamuyamato's Zanpaktou) Senbonzakurakageyoshibyakuya3w
Senbonzakura (Kamuyamato's Zanpaktou) FirstBankai

Release Command: Bankai. Scatter, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi!
Description: It is essentially a much larger version of Senbonzakura's shikai. To activate it, Kamuyamato drops his sword.
The sword passes through the ground and two rows of giant blades rise up from the ground. These then scatter into millions of tiny blades. Each blade having 10 times the strength/cutting power, speed, endurance then they ever had in the Shikai form. Therefore collectively they can cut through defenses that are tens of millions of times stronger than steel.

Abilities: What is your Bankai's special abilities

Ability 1: (Bankai 1)The number of blades is great enough that Byakuya can use them for defense and offense at the same time.

Ability 2: Kamuyamato can triple(3x) the speed of the blades by using his hands instead of his mind.

Ability 3: (Bankai 2)Senkei Senbonzakura Kageyoshi - which unites the scattered petals into complete swords that form four rows around Kamuyamato
and his opponent. Trapping the opponent with the user and creates a barrier that is immune from both external and internal attacks. In this form, Kamuyamato abandons the defense potential of his many blades and concentrates on killing the enemy. While Kamuyamato can control these swords as he does his regular blades, he usually attacks with just one in hand. After immobilizing an opponent, he can call in the other blades to hit them while they're trapped. He can also use all the blades at once for one immensely powerful strike. This form also doubles as a super-strong protective barrier preventing anyone outside from interfering or simply from external attacks.
Ability 4: (Bankai 2)Goukei Senbonzakura Kageyoshi - To overwhelm the defense of an opponent, Kamuyamato aligns every blade in a spherical formation
around his opponent, which then collapses into them from every possible angle, leaving no blind spots and no chance to escape.
Ability 5: (Bankai 3)Shukei Hakuteiken Senbonzakura Kageyoshi - When Kamuyamato is weakened, he condenses every one of his blades into a single sword, drastically increasing its cutting power. The blade appears bright white and its aura takes the form of a bird, earning it the name "white imperial sword" Kamuyamato also
grows pure white wings and a halo-like circle in the back, both made of spiritual power.

* = Note: Ability 2 in Shikai applies in Bankai as well.

Last edited by ssj2gohan007 on September 18th 2008, 12:34 am; edited 21 times in total
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Senbonzakura (Kamuyamato's Zanpaktou) Empty Re: Senbonzakura (Kamuyamato's Zanpaktou)

Post by Guest August 21st 2008, 3:29 am

Sad Most of the fun of these types of RPG's is in making your own character and weapon...

Back to top Go down

Senbonzakura (Kamuyamato's Zanpaktou) Empty Re: Senbonzakura (Kamuyamato's Zanpaktou)

Post by ssj3gohan007 August 21st 2008, 6:06 am

But I worked so hard on it. I spent ALOT of time posting all this information in Microsoft Word, checking for errors. Then finally posting the finished copy here.
That and I LOVE Senbonzakura so muuuchh, that it would bring me joy to roleplay with that Zanpaktou!
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei August 21st 2008, 7:38 am

Eh, I like Ashisogi Jizo, so, I don't know, if I made an application for Ashisogi Jizo, I'd get it? Fat chance.
I know you want Senbonzakura, please write how you got it (you could have battled Byakuya, stole it, made it submissive, etc.)
So yeah. It ain't yours, so write how you got it.
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 August 21st 2008, 7:18 pm

I added that part in the beginning of the sword's description. Is it enough or do I need to explain more?
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei August 21st 2008, 7:57 pm

Eh, then you'd have to be the Sixth Division Captain. As we all know, the third way of being a Captain is to defeat the opponent in front of 200 Division members. So lol. Write that in.

Plus, My Application for Ashisogi Jizo will be coming up! So watch out, folks.

BANKAI KONJIKI ASHISOGI JIZO!!
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 August 21st 2008, 8:25 pm

Alright Done and Done.

I put that information in and changed my application to 6th squad captain instead.

Thanks.

Got any cool pictures of Byakuya that I could use in my sig?
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down