Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Battle Plans

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Battle Plans - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle Plans

Post by Bero December 21st 2008, 2:36 am

Before Kensei was kicked to the ground and beaten down by an Espada/Shinigami-looking guy, Hakai spoke to Kensei quickly before the phone was tossed around the room. Kensei, me and Miyuka have decided we're going with the Shinigami, and by the way, you should watch your back, there's an enemy behind you. Hakai shut his cell phone, putting it in his pocket before rocketing off in the direction of the mysterious stranger. Fool, what are you? An Espada? A Shinigami? A VAIZARD?... By the looks of you being able to fire a Grand Ray Cero, I'd say an Espada... Hakai took out his zanpakuto, yelling out loud the release phrase for shikai Cover the light, and DEVOUR, Nai Haretsu! Hakai yelled as a zanpakuto with a blade that's completely black, with a small bull insignia on it, and the handle like a pillar with a pointed end, with the sides curved, and the blade more broad along with the guard becoming a larger circle and the hilt, having bull horns on it, appeared in his hand, and he slashed down on the stranger. Say hello to my shikai, it's name is Mattaku Nai Haretsu, meaning 'Completely Dead Explosion'!! The sudden explosion of reiatsu, emitted from Hakai's zanpakuto, was fearful and freightening, and the mere sight of it, made the beholder, see their whole life flash before their eyes, followed by a quick glimpse of their death.
Bero
Bero

Humor  : ...What are you lookin' at? Move along!

Stats
Race : Captain
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr January 12th 2009, 1:55 pm

Andriel turned around grinning madly. Andriel turned his zan upside down. "Let the nightmare begin, Shindarou" Andriels zanpaktou emitted massive amounts of reiatsu in all directions as blasts as his zanpaktou went into shikai. "im not an espada really." Andriel said silently.
"Im just like you!" Andriel said half screaming as the dust uncovered his mask. Andriel charged and stabbed him severing his body.
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats
Race : Patriarch

http://www.bleachpwner.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei January 17th 2009, 5:35 pm

Kensei drew his sword. "No, you aren't." He spun Ginhou and drew some reiatsu to his hands. "Hadou 33, Shakkahou." A red ball zoomed out of his hands.
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero January 18th 2009, 3:11 am

Hakai grabbed the blade of the sword with his hand instead of being shanked, as his hand started bleeding massively. Dammit... Just like us? I dont believe that! he yelled.
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr January 21st 2009, 11:44 am

"well not really.... cause im stronger! Chidori nagashii. His body was surrounded by electric waves blocking the kidu and basting both kensei and hakai away.
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei January 22nd 2009, 5:33 pm

(OOC: I always wanted to use more than one ! on things like this, but I don't really have the chance to do so. Weren't I fighting somewhere in Hueco Mundo?! Can I even RP in two different places at once? What if I get killed in one place? WHATS?!!!! - another monologue)

Kensei used the force from the electric waves and jumped into the air. His left sleeve was tattered, but his hand was fine. "Still not enough....well, I'll leave you two to it," he said, and started to Shunpo to the warehouse. "Enjoy yourselves Very Happy ."
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazu January 27th 2009, 9:05 pm

Kensei was used to this man's way of being yet the newcomer was foolish to think that he would be a match for Kensei-sama yet Kensei asked both Miyuka and Hakai to dispose of him so that was exactly what he was going to do. "Chill All, Ryoumi Ookami" said Miyuka as his blade dissolved and two katars appeared on his hands, he could feel the power of hi shikai before he disappeared and appeared behind the newcomer, “Hadou 63, Crash down!” said Miyuka as two blue fireballs at point blank on the newcomer’s back, who flew to the ground before Miyuka recited an incantation “Wall of iron sand, pagoda of priestly form, shimmering fireflies of iron, fill until the silent end. Bakudou #75, Gochuutekkan” and then five pillars sealed the newcomer’s body as Miyuka yelled “Now Hakai, use Mataku’s ability!
Sazu
Sazu

Stats
Race : Vizard Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero January 28th 2009, 12:43 pm

Hakai nodded, slicing his hand a bit and leeking blood onto the blade. This fight has lasted a short time, but all in all, I think I should end this now... for the safety of the true vaizards! he yelled, swinging the blade of his zanpakuto straight into Andriel's zanpakuto, the impact causing his shikai's ability to activate. A black hole appeared and quickly sucked Andriel's zanpakuto inside of it, and began grabbing at his hand as well. Hikai slammed his hand down on his zanpakuto as the black hole disappeared, and he grinned. No weapon now huh? I'm gonna have fun killing you, he began grinning devilishly.
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr January 28th 2009, 2:26 pm

Suddenly Andriel appeared behind Hakai and kicked him in the face, made some hand seals. "Fuuton, Fuuriudan" Andriel said as he spat out a giant wind blast as strong as a tornado and then jumped at Miyuka and started beating him down.
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazu January 28th 2009, 6:34 pm

The man had attacked Miyuka just as he had intended, he needed him to get close so he could use his zanpaktou's ability to drain a person's reiatsu gathering skills and now that the man had him pinned on the floor he used his strength to shift his body and change their positions. Miyuka had the upper hand in this battle after since they outnumbered him and the man was now weaponless yet he knew not if the man was not showing his true strength so he had to be careful of his actions never letting his guard down. Miyuka began gathering ice on the tip of his katars as his hands grabbed the man’s wrists before he used his strength to spread his arms apart and paced them on the floor quickly before he retracted his katars and stabbed them on the man’s arms covering them with ice, “If you wish to continue your existence then you will tell us your purpose and the purpose of this attack, respond quickly or I might just let the ice take you” said Miyuka with a grin.
Sazu
Sazu

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr February 2nd 2009, 8:07 pm

Andriel smiled and drew his other zanpaktou and held it over his head with the blade to the left of him. He raised his leg a little and said "Storm, Kazenryuu"
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr February 4th 2009, 10:23 pm

((sorry, Sazu. "Storm,Kazenryuu" is my other zans release frase. Well, it turns into an invisble dragon the size of a mamoth tree only arming me with a whip made of air! lol))
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazu February 6th 2009, 7:25 pm

(OOC:K thanx)

Miyuka jumped off from the man’s body as his reiatsu began to increase yet Miyuka prepared himself collecting reiatsu in and around his body which made a thick layer around him. “Here, I’ll show you something I’ve been working for a while now…” The reiatsu then instantaneously directed itself into Miyuka’s fists glowing brightly before he punched the floor and suddenly everything in front of him was pierced by huge ice spikes. He forced me to do this, I gave him a chance to repent yet he ignored it completely…guess now we’ll never know what he wanted thought Miyuka as he began to walk away from the destruction.
Sazu
Sazu

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr February 6th 2009, 9:04 pm

Andriel only stood there pierced by four ice spikes through the chest. He coughed up a little blood and said. "goodbye, fate my old friend" ((i know thats a weird end))
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazu February 8th 2009, 10:44 am

The body laid hanging at the top of the ice spikes, it was a shame that it had ended in such a harsh way yet this was a war and there was no room for mercy. Even a tiny confrontation like this could be the spark that would ignite the inferno which was to come yet there was no turning back now, Miyuka walked up close to the body to inspect it as he desintegrated the reiatsu in the spikes until the body now lay on the destroyed floor with four puncture holes throughout his body, Now that Miyuka looked at him he could feel the dinstictive reiatsu of arrancar in him which made Miyuka think if this was all a plan by the arrancar to weaken the Vaizard force yet it was rather unlikely, this man seemed to be a creature of impulse and that was ultimately what brought about his fate. It was a shame to lose a life yet he brought it upon himself and Miyuka would never regret his decision for taking the arrancar's life.
Sazu
Sazu

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero February 8th 2009, 10:51 pm

Being kicked in the face, Hakai decided to sit up against some boxes while he sneezed the blood out. Yew caan dew eet Meeyookaa. he sighed, as he pinched his nose as hard as possible. After the nosebleed ended, it was too late for him to help out the battle anymore, and so he stood up and snapped his fingers swiftly, as Andriel's first zanpakuto fell to the ground out of the black hole that had devoured it earlier. Die with what you've lived with. he silently stared at Andriel, then nodded at Miyuka. You did a good job with the Arrancar, especcially on your own. he turned and walked off, as he normally did, never saying anything else.
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2