Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

doraiasu asaramanda/gekimetsu's shinigami zanpaktou

3 posters

Go down

doraiasu asaramanda/gekimetsu's shinigami zanpaktou Empty doraiasu asaramanda/gekimetsu's shinigami zanpaktou

Post by bloodlustdk October 5th 2008, 7:45 pm

NAME:doraiasu asaramanda (ice fang salamander)
TYPE:shinigami zanpaktou
THEME:ice

SPIRIT:the spirit looks like a gigantic blue dragon with horns on it's head with black claws it's body is as big as kommumaru the captain of the 7th division's bankai

UNRELEASED
ABILITY:it's ability's are freezing an opponent slowly when fighting. when it cuts an opponent it freezes there limbs in that area until it's unusable
DESCRIPTION:it looks like a normal blue katana but with a dark blue sheath you would have to be an espada because of the fact that it is extremely slippery only with a lot of reitsu can some someone unsheath it

SHIKAI
COMMAND:itetsu ansu asshi (freeze to death)
description:it looks like a double sided sythe with a skull where you put your hand
ABILITY 1:it's first ability is that it can make a small ice tornado of minus 3,254 degrees
ABILITY 2:it's second ability is to freeze a whole area
ABILITY 3:it turns into a sword made completely of ice

BANKAI
DESCRIPTION:it looks like a small dagger about finger size kind of like a mini pocket knife
ABILITY 2:it's second ability is to be thrown at someones chest and it freezes them from their insides it freezes their internal organs and veins until they can not function right
ABILITY 3: it's third ability is to cut someone and the ice takes control over nerves and they are not in control of their actions or body
ABILITY 4:it's fourth ability is to summon the spirit and take all of it's power the zanpaktou dissapears and it gives him enough power to defeat two captians with two grand ray cero still with enough energy to use his self destructing reitsu that that destroy's each adam in a realm barely leaving himself alive as well
ABILITY 5:his last ability is to freeze the realm he's in (soul society and hueco mundo)
and sense who is is in that realm and make his released spirit destroy them if there reitsu is weaker than his like vice captian and lower

PLEASE APPROVE =)

Last edited by bloodlustdk on October 7th 2008, 4:21 am; edited 8 times in total
bloodlustdk
bloodlustdk

Stats
Race : Espada Vice Lord
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

doraiasu asaramanda/gekimetsu's shinigami zanpaktou Empty Re: doraiasu asaramanda/gekimetsu's shinigami zanpaktou

Post by ssj3gohan007 October 5th 2008, 10:31 pm

Approved!

Please post your stats in your signature
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader

Back to top Go down

doraiasu asaramanda/gekimetsu's shinigami zanpaktou Empty ok

Post by bloodlustdk October 5th 2008, 11:23 pm

ok thanks XD

release form
str:20000
spd:10000
end:20000
rei:35000

gekimetsu
str:2000
spd:1800
end:2100
rei:3500

doraiasu asaramanda
str:22000
spd:15000
end15000
rei:45000

full mask
str:30000
spd:40000
end:23000
rei:45000

Last edited by bloodlustdk on October 5th 2008, 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
bloodlustdk
bloodlustdk

Stats

Back to top Go down

doraiasu asaramanda/gekimetsu's shinigami zanpaktou Empty Re: doraiasu asaramanda/gekimetsu's shinigami zanpaktou

Post by Bero October 5th 2008, 11:23 pm

Wait. Not approved.

This is Shikai and Bankai, but it's an Arrancar Zanpakuto, Non-Exacta.
Bero
Bero

Humor  : ...What are you lookin' at? Move along!

Stats
Race : Captain

Back to top Go down

doraiasu asaramanda/gekimetsu's shinigami zanpaktou Empty MY BAD

Post by bloodlustdk October 5th 2008, 11:28 pm

thanks for reminding me light-kun =) i'll change it
bloodlustdk
bloodlustdk

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 October 6th 2008, 12:43 am

That's a good point but next time please do not try to undermine my authority. I am in charge of approvals Smile
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero October 6th 2008, 3:31 am

Lol, sorry Taishi =P

Okay Blood, you're still not doing it right. Replace

Released, because it's called Ressureccion. So just delete the whole thing of Released.

And also, Ressureccion is when YOUR true form is released, your hollow form, so if you want to be made out of mini pocket knives, fine, but non-exacta.
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodlustdk October 6th 2008, 3:50 am

first of all light-kun i'm tired of you critisizing me and second i'm trying to be nice but if you watched or read bleach like me then you would know that arrancar like grimmjow when he RELEASES pantara he becomes stronger and changes apperance but with nel when she RELEASES her zanpaktou she turns into a centar or half horse still with a spear or zanpaktou
thank you very much light-kun also sorry but you can be very shameless sometimes are you happy now

ALSO IT'S BLOODLUSTDK THANK YOU VERY MUCH
bloodlustdk
bloodlustdk

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 October 6th 2008, 4:13 am

Ok guys try not to kill each other.

Nice avatar!
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodlustdk October 6th 2008, 6:32 am

thanks taishi can you look at my character sheet and that doesn't mean you light-kun also your so copying after that fraccion that said exacta from the first espada's group and he's annoying just like you!
bloodlustdk
bloodlustdk

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 October 6th 2008, 5:59 pm

Sure no problem
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero October 7th 2008, 12:47 am

Blood...

(1. When Grimmjow released Pantera he released his TRUE HOLLOW FORM.

(2. I'm supposed to critisize you on this.

(3.Nel releases her zanpakuto = she released her hollow form = a CENTAUR

(4.AND I DONT FEEL LIKE TYPING BLOODLUSTDK

(5. Maybe i feel like saying Exacta which means exactly, and we dont even know WHO the first espada is yet, you idiot... THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

doraiasu asaramanda/gekimetsu's shinigami zanpaktou Empty i do

Post by bloodlustdk October 7th 2008, 2:05 am

i so know ok look at the manga bleach on www.onemanga.com he is a old man who sits in a big chair floating in the sky and his fraccion tremble when he stands up because he's so powerful
bloodlustdk
bloodlustdk

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 October 7th 2008, 2:40 am

The 1st Espada is Stark. He is a young male who has 1 fraccion a cute looking girl. He is so fast that he was able to kidnap Orihime when Kenpachi w/out his Eye Patch and Vizard Ichigo were standing 2 feet from her. And he was able to vanish before either of them could do anything about it.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

doraiasu asaramanda/gekimetsu's shinigami zanpaktou Empty oh ok

Post by bloodlustdk October 7th 2008, 4:09 am

oh so stark then the old guy and then haribel i think
bloodlustdk
bloodlustdk

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 October 7th 2008, 6:33 am

Don't underestimate Halibel. She wasn't phased from the combined reiatsu of Vizard Ichigo and Released Grimmjow, she is Espada #2.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero October 7th 2008, 6:53 am

Halibel,
Stark,
Old guy,

We dont know WHICH one is which.
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

doraiasu asaramanda/gekimetsu's shinigami zanpaktou Empty really

Post by bloodlustdk October 7th 2008, 7:01 am

they made it seem like the old guy was on point with tousen and gin also in the original bleach fan cub made by tite kubo the author they said that the old guy once when he stood up tousen started to twitch and move back in fear of his reitsu also i'm not underestimating her i just thought that the old guy was better because of his record that tite kubo said but he never ever once said who was the first. lol!
bloodlustdk
bloodlustdk

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 October 7th 2008, 8:10 am

Nah its:

Stark
Halibel
Barragon

you think Barragon #1 because he is strong, that logic doesn't work. Ulquiorra seems invincible and he is only #4.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

doraiasu asaramanda/gekimetsu's shinigami zanpaktou Empty hmmmmm

Post by bloodlustdk October 10th 2008, 5:22 am

it seems like they are a part of a whole stark=speed barragon=strength halibel=reitsu/endurance.
also your logic works against yourself just because stark is fast does'nt mean he is the number one you know what i'm going to see if tite kubo will tell me
bloodlustdk
bloodlustdk

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 October 10th 2008, 6:55 am

stark, halibel, barragan
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down