Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

gillian fights

+3
Andrielnr
ssj3gohan007
bloodlustdk
7 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

gillian fights - Page 5 Empty Re: gillian fights

Post by Bero January 5th 2009, 6:22 am

Konpaku yawned, lifting up his unreleased zanpakuto, and holding it sideways, still in it's sheath. Your reiatsu is strong enough to maybe make me flinch, but that's all it can do, shinigami. Konpaku grinned, laughing. The blast was fired at him, as the explosive energy flew around Konpaku, avoiding his body completely. Weak, pathetic, worthless, you will die, snivelling worm. he began cracking up, Andriel's power was as if a joke to Konpaku, and it was; to him.
Bero
Bero

Humor  : ...What are you lookin' at? Move along!

Stats
Race : Captain
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyn January 5th 2009, 4:41 pm

Alexander used his "shattered chains" technique and formed the shattered chains to a big shell similar shield as he hid behind, of course the shield do not make him avoid th attack entirely, He recreate the chains.
Gillyn
Gillyn

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero January 8th 2009, 6:06 am

The explosion, when it exploded, it blew all sand around him, away into another area, although a large cylinder of sand was underneath him, holding him up. Do, your, best, and, you, might, HURT ME FOR ONCE!! he screamed, as Konpaku unsheathed another zanpakuto, a second one, the one that Futatsu was using just before. Forcing me to use both zanpakutos... Tsk tsk tsk. Most of the time, somebody would just be quickly disposed of so that I wouldn't have to use both of them, but because you're so pitiful and hilarious to watch and make fun of for being weak, I've allowed you to live this long, be glad.
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr January 8th 2009, 6:44 pm

As konpaku drew his zanpaktou and cut for alex((a dangerous slash, indeed)), Andriel went in the way and blocked konpakus attack nut got fired backwards. (Damn, i might have to use bankai this time)
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats
Race : Patriarch

http://www.bleachpwner.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero January 9th 2009, 5:54 am

As Andriel jumped in the way of the slash, Konpaku used as much of his force as possible to break Andriel's defences, sending him flying backwards into the wall that was 4,395 meters (13,185 feet) away. Unsheathing both my zanpakutos... I can sense it, your reiatsu isn't even 1/1,000 of my power!! he screamed, laughing like a maniac.
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr January 12th 2009, 1:48 pm

Andriel rose and gave konpaku his finger. Then shunpod up to konpaku slicing up konpakus gut splashing blood everywhere. ((mmmmmmm.....bloooooood........))
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyn January 16th 2009, 1:49 am

When Alex saw Andriel slice light to peaces he relaxed and let the chains sink into the ground there they not was in the way. instead he started cheering: Goooood! captain Your the best Kill, kill, killl, kill!!!!! cheers
Gillyn
Gillyn

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr January 17th 2009, 12:07 am

((ey mannnen ska jag cutta dig med min mobil eller?????? Cs 1.6 style! Very Happy ))
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyn January 18th 2009, 12:07 am

((Nej jag provocerar light om han går på mig kommer han att fastna i mina kedjor som kommer med en speciell teknik att sjunka in i hans kropp så han inte kan röra sig utan att råka cutta sönder sigsjälv Very Happy Vi har vunnit alla gubbar nu på wii))
Gillyn
Gillyn

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero January 18th 2009, 3:07 am

With a smack of Konpaku's hand, he sent Andriel flying into the sand. Think before you act, fool! he sonido'ed above Andriel and slammed his powerful and vigorous, inevitable fist and strength into his face, a crater forming and the ceiling and walls crumbling down around.

(Why'd you explain your attack Alex? That's stupid to just be saying that if I run at you, I'll be stuck in the chains and if I try to move I'll be cut up xD And Andriel, if you're talking to me, mobile what? -_- )
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr January 21st 2009, 11:36 am

((you understand swedish O.O ey mannen ska jag kniva dig eller?))
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyn January 24th 2009, 5:21 pm

I can explane it to you if you wan but if i do my plan will break, becuse you know that if you come near me you will be cutted to peaces you will leave me alone, but like you know theres a BIG hole in that plan
Gillyn
Gillyn

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr January 25th 2009, 12:17 am

((oh oh i know!!!!)) Andriel suddenly loses his grip on reality and jumps at alex and begins poking him.... HARD!!!1
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyn January 25th 2009, 5:32 pm

AHHHHH!!!!!!!! NOT AGAIN!!!! Alex kick andriel in the face.
Gillyn
Gillyn

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero January 27th 2009, 12:18 am

(Dont knife me o.o;; And I took courses of swedish and spanish xD )

Konpaku stood there, watching Andriel poking Alexander. Idiots, aren't they Futatsu? he talked to his inner self, as he replied with Meh, kinda... Hey Konpaku, TAG OUT! WHAT!? he yelled as the flash appeared again, Futatsu standing there once more, as he rushed at Andriel with his zanpakuto.

Futatsu crashed into the ground half way to Andriel, as he spit up dirt. What the hell just happened...? he said, as he began screaming, bleeding large amounts of blood. What's happening!?!? Light call us back!!! a flash of black light appeared as Light took Futatsu's place, laying on the ground in the dirt... but this wasnt like Light. What the...? I'm... back? I'm back from the world of the espada? he stood, facing Taishi. What's up? By the way, you owe me some tutoring. he said, looking at Andriel and Alexander. Sorry for attacking you two, I wasn't my true self. I was, uhhh... espada-y. he bowed, in resepect, disappearing with shunpo and leaving sand exploding in a large blast. He appeared behind Taishi, and patted him on the shoulder. Nice try Taishi, but you didnt try to turn me into an espada hard enough.
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr January 27th 2009, 2:47 am

((bra för dig då!)) Andriel stepped at the end of Lights haori sending him falling head first into the sand. "oops my bad"
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero January 28th 2009, 12:36 pm

As he fell, just before impact, he shunpo'ed up above Andriel, kicking him into the sand face first. No, MY bad, he smirked.
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr January 28th 2009, 2:29 pm

Andriel turned towards light. "I just want to kick ur ass now"
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats