Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

The Bucket Tavern

+2
ssj3gohan007
kite
6 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Bucket Tavern Empty The Bucket Tavern

Post by kite December 3rd 2008, 4:20 am

The Bucket Tavern The_bu10

The Bucket Tavern

The bucket Compared to the other taverns in soul societ was an oasis of frigid calm. Shingami adopted it as their own, as a silent temple to the art of getting drunk. It wasn’t that it sold particular good alcohol, because it didn’t. but it did serve it quickly, and quietly, and gave credit. It was one place were shinigami didn’t have to see things or be disturbed. No one cam sink alcohol in silence like a shinigami who’d just come off duty. It was as much protection as a zanpaktou or bankai. The world didn’t hurt so much. And Mr tong the owner was a good listener. He listened to things like ‘make that a double’ and ‘keep them coming’. He also said the right thing like ‘Credit? Certainly Sir. Shinigami paid their tab or they got a lecture from various superiors.
kite
kite

Humor  : whatever tickles my fancy

Stats
Race : Captain
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

The Bucket Tavern Empty Re: The Bucket Tavern

Post by kite December 3rd 2008, 4:28 am

Xiahou sat gloomily behind a glass of lemonade. He wanted one drink, and understood precisely why he wasn’t going to have one. One drink ended up arriving in a dozen classes. But knowing this didn’t make it feel any better.
Most of the day shifts were I now, plus one or two shingami who were on their day off.
Scummy as the place was, he liked it here. With the buzz of other people around him he didn’t get in the way of his own thoughts.

One reason why Mr. Tong had allowed his pub to become practically the soul society 14th squad barracks was the protection this offered. Most shingami were quiet drinkers on the whole.thet just went from vertical to horizontal with the minimum amount of fuss, without starting any MAJOR fights and without damgeing the fixtures overmuch. And no one ever tried to rob him. Shinigami got really intense about having there drinking disturbed.

And he was therefore surprised when the door was flung open and three men rushed in, flourishing crossbows.
‘don’t nobody move! Anyone moves and they’re dead!’
The robbers stopped at the bar. To their own surprise their arrival didn’t seem to have cause much of a stir.
‘Oh, for heaven’s sake, will someone shut that door?’ growled Xiahou.
A shinigami near the door did so.
‘And bolt it, Xiahou added.

The three theieves look around as their eyes grew accustomed to the gloom, they received a general impression of weaponality, with strong overtunes of zanpaktouness. But none of it was moving. It was all watching them. ‘you boys new in town?’ said Mr tong, buffing a class.
The bravest of the three waved his bow under the noise of the barman.’
‘Plenty of other bars in own, boyo.’ Said a voice.
Mr Tong didn’t look up from the class he was polishing. I know that was u thigh biter,’ he said calmly. The thieves drew closely together. Bar shouldn’t act like this. And they fancied they chould hear the faint sliding noises of assorted weapons being drawn from various sheaths.
The thieves were now so close together they looked like a fat six-armed man with a very large bill for hats.
‘er shingami aren’t allowed to kill souls, righ? Said one of them.
‘not while were on duty, said Xiahou.
The boldest of the three moved and grabed Hana and pulled her upright. ‘we walk out of here unharmed or the girl gets it, all right?’ he snarled.
Someone sniggered.

I hope ur not goin to kill anyone ,’ said Xiahou. peering at the substance in his drink
‘that’s up to us!’
Xiahou looked over his shoulder at the theive ‘sorry, was I talking to you? Said Xiahou
‘don’t worry, il be fine,’ said hana grinning.
‘come on gentlemen, lets get it over with,’
‘don’t play with ur food! Said a voice from the crowd.
There was one or two giggles until Xiahou turned in his seat, whereupon everyone was suddenly interested in their drinks.
‘its okay,’ said hanna quietly.
Aware that something was out of miss but not quite sure what it was, the thieves edged back to the door. No one moved as they unbolted it and still holding hana, stepped out into the fog, shutting the door behind them. Hadn’t we help said a fresh shingami.
‘they don’t deserve help.’ Said xiahou.
Right on on the street a scream. And another scream. And a third scream, modulated with ‘NONONOnononononononoNO!....... aarghaargh aargh!’ something heavy hit the door.

Xiahou turned back down to his lemonade
There was a thud and a faint bubbleing noise.
From outside came another gurgle. Fingernails scrabbled at the windowpane. Then their owner disappered abrtly from view.
After a few moments of silence the door opened, slowly, hana walked in adjusting her clothes, and sat down, all the shinigami in the room suddenly took a second course of advance beer-study.
Er…. Began the new shingami.
‘flesh wounds,’ said hanna. ‘but one of them did shoot one of the others in the leg by accident.’
‘I think you’d beter put it in your report as ‘’self-inflicted wounds while resisting arrest’’,’ said Xiahou.
‘they tried to rob our bar and take crazy han- Xiahou catiously withdrew those words
Hana hostage,’ said Xiahou
‘oh, I see what you mean, sir,’ said the new shinigami.
‘self inflicted, yes. Of course
kite
kite

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 December 3rd 2008, 9:06 am

((Wow, that's a nice picture))
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 4th 2008, 10:05 am

((AH kite-kun, that was brilliant! Thank you for making my char seem straight up awesome! Where to next taichou?))

Back to top Go down

Post by kite December 4th 2008, 10:13 am

(( sorry, i just was expecting what ur character would be like, apperance might just seem vulnerable and unthreatning thats y i had those bandits pick you and when leaving the tavern shows hana a hardcore killing machine with an attidude to match Very Happy))
kite
kite

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 4th 2008, 2:45 pm

((I don’t think they drink beer in Edo style Japan, Kite-kun. I think it’s like sake, or wine))

The night wore on without any more trouble, the (would be) thieves now just a faded memory.
Pushing aside a glass of sake, Hana made room for the growing amount of bottles that were being left behind by she and a few others. They had come over to congratulate her on ‘dealing’ with the men that tried to take her hostage and saving their precious tavern. The old run down piece of crap that it was. Figuring words were cheap, she had conned them out of paying for her rounds and not so much sharing them until she couldn’t quite keep track of what was what.
Right then, it was easy to say that she was completely drunk. Completely unable to formulate proper, cohesive sentences and sound human. Words came out in slurs and stutters, and she was reduced to flailing like motions to get her point across. With her captain in a world of his own (again), he couldn’t really tell her to stop before it got as bad as it did. But who was she kidding. Hana wasn’t the kind of person to ‘know her limit’ and obey the b.s. called ‘rules’.
Of course if she did, she would have minded what Mr. Tong was saying when she ought to have stopped five sake cups ago. Standing, or trying to, Hana weaved and fell into her captain, spilling his drink on the counter, causing him to groan in annoyance.
“S-sorry um...” she peered at him, his face unrecognizable, “Who are you again?”
“Unfortunately, I'm the captain of a Lieutenant who can’t hold her liquor.” He growled, nudging her back. She was just that close.
“Hey!” she yelled, “Are you calling me a druuuunk?”
“Yes as a matter of fact I am. Get back to the barracks,” he gave her the once over and added, “That’s an order.”
“Wait, wait, wait. The party’s just begun. I can’t leave when they’re celebrating me, now can I?”
He sighed.
“Hana, listen-”
“No you Hana...I mean listen. I'm not drunk, I'm just happy.” Happy came out as a high pitched squeak. The people around her winced. “Happy, happy, happy. Everyone is happy.”
She raised her arms and there was chorus of agreement.
“So that means caaaaptain, I'm not listening to you.” She poked his chest deep enough that he stiffened. “Yeah and guess what...you’re a stupid face.”
“Right, that’s it.” He shunpo-ed behind her, grabbed her by the waist and hoisted her up off the floor. She was kicking and screaming and no one came to her aid. They weren’t stupid, she realized, they didn’t want to interfere with matters that didn’t concern them and could (ultimately) get them killed. So her pleading for help fell on deaf ears. Xiahou kicked open the tavern door and dropped her on the ground.
“Go back to the barracks now...or else.”
She frowned, “Or else what?” she heard the click of him slowly removing his sword from the sheath as if he was readying for a battle. Well, she thought, she’d just have to take him up on his offer. She tugged out her zanpakutou and swung wildly. Something he could easily dodge and counter.
“I made you Lieutenant with this kind of skill.” He kicked her feet from underneath her. Hana stumbled, but didn’t fall, “I might have to rethink my decision.” He raised his sword and was going to attack her from behind, however she blocked. The ching of metal drew the attention of the remaining patrons inside the tavern.
“I could kill you any time I wanted.”
Xiahou rolled his eyes. “There’s a large distance between our power. Like between heaven and Earth.”
“We’ll see about that.” She centred her stance and started to spin her sword around her finger, creating a circle in the air.
“Are you willing to do this, for real, Hana? I don’t like killing but...I might just have to do that to teach you a lesson.”
“Shut up!” she yelled back over the thuwumping sound of her zanpakutou. “I'm gonna show you a world of hurt!”
Opening her mouth to call out the incantation, Hana was interrupted by the strong reiatsu of another Shinigami. It drew her attention and that of the others around them. Turning her gaze towards the shadows she waited for them to make their presence known.

((Okay, someone has to jump in now...be like Nike and "JUST DO IT!" Very Happy))

Back to top Go down

Post by kite December 4th 2008, 6:30 pm

((dam it, they should!!! what kind of afterlife is there without beer? a pointless one that what!))

((ohh just to add i would normally use my fists rather than my zanpaktou saving it for last resorts even aginst another drawn zanpaktou, cause baby im just that good pirat i would only result to my zanpaktou either close to death or intimidated by a far greater power, THIS STUFF IS IN MY PROFILE!!! )) rendeer

((if i did unsheath my zanpaktu infront out u it has an ability hat would proberly sober you up pretty quickly and redecerate your trousers brown lol))

The splurring words, uncohesive sentences Xiahou knew this language well, spending his free time at various bars, he picked up the language successfully well, he owned the dictionary. xiahou was surprised she could remeber the start of that incantation with the state she was in, xiahou has a problem of remebering it sober, kido and incantaion were never his forte, but they were impressive fireworks he would say.

the ultimate defensive weapon against any drunk 'hey hana, fancy a curry?' alcohol and a curry for afterwards was a winning combination. A bit of a dirty card to play against a drunk at the early mournings when all foodoutlets are closed for the night, xiahou knows only too well staggering from restaurnt to restaruant in the early hours of the mourning hopefully with open and gave large portions, with those etty bitty onions, fried rice ....

Wat it looked like wa,s xiahou was beeing distracted, thinking of something and even to the point of drueling over that thought. just in time Xiahou snapped back to catch himself from drueling over his captain jacket. 'woops nearly got carried away there.' hana wasnt a threat, not with the way she was in, oh off her face drunk!

her worst enemy now was gravity, xiahou watched as hana stumbled around for balance, it would have been interesting footwork if she was sober and near enough pokeing herself with the sword.

xiahou stood, still watching hana 'nothing interesting here, that concerns your attention' but xiahou clearly not saying this to hana

((if there is a person who wants to join? more than welcome Very Happy))
kite
kite

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 December 4th 2008, 8:17 pm

((Wow! Would you unleash your Zanpaktou against Kamuyamato?))
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 4th 2008, 8:51 pm

((What exactly do you guys (across that sea, i mean) curry in a 'curry'? Like my mom's from Jamaica so she curries like almost everything!))

Back to top Go down

Post by kite December 4th 2008, 8:59 pm

(( for kamuyamato use my hands to strangle him for killing byakuya, steeling his identity and then i hope he has enough room my my fist cause im goin ram it into his stomach and break his god damspine grrrrr

lol joke xiahou would be quite hesitant to use his zanpaktou because of his gentle nature but when resorts to his zanpactou he cant confuse his emotions, soul ita is a weapon to kill and so xiahou intent is to kill when weilding his zanpactou, its that simple))

Xiahou wouldnt weild it over a grudge, are a simple personal dispute he is quite profient in hand to hand combat he tend to use his fists than weilding soul ita, theres diffrences between xiahou and soul ita and a possible fear xiahou has of soul ita, but at the moment they are at a stalemate of power neither one greater than the other and its this balance that seems to be a partnership for them at the moment anyway.
kite
kite

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 December 4th 2008, 11:21 pm

Cool but I wonder how long it takes in a battle between them before Xiahou has no choice but to activate his Bankai. After all Kamuyamato's speed transcends a Former Captain who was trained by Yoruichi herself, the speed goddess.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr December 5th 2008, 1:45 am

Andriel stands on a roof looking down on the ruckus beneath him. He walks out a bit and sits dow in mid-air. Dosen´t anyone want to play a little? Both i and my zan wants to play. Andriel begins poking his new zanpaktou which is shorter then the other and has a pitch black blade. Andriel jumps down and stands between the 3rd div and 6th div captains. I was trained by gasan to you know!
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats
Race : Patriarch

http://www.bleachpwner.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kite December 5th 2008, 6:40 am

(( were all goin to brag about who has the bestest here character arnt we? lol

well i still have to sort character stats and finish my history stil,l lol dont worry il have it done soon but most of my stats are goin into strength and endurance and he will about the same speed as a regular shinigami r so.

most of the character's are all speed types in the rpg i thought it il be good to have a pow type character for a change, a bit of diversity in the rpg Very Happy and my character is human juggernaught lol

he might not have speed, but will have some interesting methods to catch you Smile eventually lol))
kite
kite

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 5th 2008, 7:14 am

((can i add that i wasn't bragging about my character, but now...maybe i'll start. Hana can RAPE all of you. BEWARE Very Happy ))

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 December 5th 2008, 7:35 am

Woah! Hana just beat us all, We can't compare with that. Smile

All I got is Senbonzakura Kageyoshi Razz
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by kite December 5th 2008, 7:46 am

((how r we goin to compete with that! retreat LOL))

((u cant talk to your captain like that!!!! have some respect, i worked had to be captain Sad ))
kite
kite

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 5th 2008, 8:07 am

((i'm glad someone is finally seeing how omnipotent my character REALLY is....muahhhaha Twisted Evil ))

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 December 5th 2008, 8:43 am

((Absolutely!))

Did you see the new episode! WOW!!! Byakuya kicked some serious tale. He can take Espada #5 Noitora.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Irrational December 5th 2008, 8:44 am

ssj2gohan007 wrote:((Absolutely!))

Did you see the new episode! WOW!!! Byakuya kicked some serious tale. He can take Espada #5 Noitora.

Kenpachi is better.
Irrational
Irrational

Humor  : The offensive kind

Stats
Race : 9th Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 5th 2008, 8:47 am

Kenpachi is only good a melee-ing his opponents, but Byakuya is a tactician. Plus, he's so damn cool its not even funny!

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 December 5th 2008, 8:58 am

Yes what she said. Kenpachi is strong, no doubt. However Byakuya pwns all-around. He is a balanced warrior, that is a master of all trades. Instead of just 1, like Kenpachi.
Byakuya has an insanely devastating Bankai, you just cant top it. Noitra is not exactly known for his speed. Byakuya can pull this off. I wouldn't bet against him.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Irrational December 5th 2008, 8:59 am

Allow me to rephrase myself then.

Kenpachi is cooler.
Irrational
Irrational

Humor  : The offensive kind

Stats
Race : 9th Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 5th 2008, 9:03 am

Irrational wrote:Allow me to rephrase myself then.

Kenpachi is cooler.

okay, I'll agree with that...Kenpachi is super cool. I mean sheesh, he takes off his eye patch and his reiatsu like quadruples! I don't think any of the other captains including that old one there can compare to his reiatsu! But still...Byakuya pwns!

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 December 5th 2008, 9:12 am

Yeah but who knows. Yamamoto is said to have legendary reiatsu - he almost killed a lieutenant with his reiatsu alone. Aizen has at least twice the Reiatsu of a captain class in his normal state. He took down Grimmjow with his Reiatsu alone. He stopped Ichigo's and renji's bankai with one finger. He took down the 10th division captain's bankai in 1 hit in normal form. Byakuya's reiatsu at the bridge when Hanatoru and Gonja were saving Rukia, was stated to be higher than Kenpachi's in the manga.

Though I will say that I am also a fan of Kenpachi and believe in him. Saying that he is impressive doesnt do him justice.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 5th 2008, 9:18 am

very good point

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content