Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Kusa Kumokasumi - Mizune Sanada

3 posters

Go down

Kusa Kumokasumi - Mizune Sanada Empty Kusa Kumokasumi - Mizune Sanada

Post by Monty2289 January 29th 2009, 11:10 pm

Name: Kusa Kumokasumi (Literally means "Disappearing Flower") A combination romaji syllables, kusabana - flower and kumokasumi - disappearing, act of disappearing

Type: Kido/Reishin Dispersal Type Zanpakuto
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Details

Affinity/Theme: None

Spirit Appearance: A shy shadow figure. It's full visual presence is unknown though it's slowly revealing itself to Mizune.

General Abilities: N/A

Unreleased Form

Description: A fairly short blade resembling a wakizashi. It is worn in consealment under the long sleeved glove and jacket of Mizune's left arm. It has a hilt sticking out from it resembling a flower in mid-opening.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Shikai

Command Trigger: Activated by the command "bloom silently." (Not to be confused with Benishidare's command "bloom madly")

Description: Kusa Kumokasumi's hilt retracts to appear as if a flower is in full bloom, the blade curves slightly at the end. The sword also had gains a small braided blue tassel at the end of it's handle.

Ability
1st Ability: Kusa Kumokasumi's primary ability is to become intangible allowing it to past through object. That effect, however, is the result of it's direct ability. Mizune's zanpakuto can expand spirit particles of soild objects thereby allowing it to pass through them. This ability seems to have effect on soild matter in general to some degree.

2nd Ability: Mizune can allow the sword to phase into her own body and remain there (without causing any harm to her body) She is then able to become intangible herself and phase through soild material.

3rd Ability: An additional effect to Kusa Kumokasumi's first effect. While it can disperse spirit particles, it can then discharge energy to split and rupture them to cause extensive damage. (A useful effect when combined with Mizune's hand-to-hand combat strength)

Last edited by Monty2289 on January 30th 2009, 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Kusa Kumokasumi - Mizune Sanada Empty Re: Kusa Kumokasumi - Mizune Sanada

Post by Kensei January 30th 2009, 12:38 am

It's very good, love the romaji description, but a few things to clarify.

1. Skill 1 is a little bit...um...obscure. So your zankupato can pass through solid objects...is this what you're saying? Please explain.

2. I've never heard this phrase, so I don't know what it means. What do you mean by "dispersing spirit particles"?

Once you fix these 2 points, [APPROVED]

* Keep in mind you can only use one character (probably your current one). Make sure to write the stats ^.^; *
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 January 30th 2009, 2:08 am

hmm... it seems pretty clear. It's basic science. All matter is made up of 3 forms. (soild liquid and gas) Soild Materials are complied with tightly compacted atoms as opposed to liquids like water and then there are gases which are basically really loose speaded arrangements of atoms. Spirit Particles (Reishin) are treated in the same regard, Kensei. (Since what like every single thing in the Soul Society, including soild materials like buildings are made up of it.) Kusa Kumokasumi is able to spread soild reishin particles to an extensive scale allowing it to pass through materials (It's like comparing this zanpakuto to heat and all solid materials as ice -- Heat speeds/spreads out molecules in water turning the ice into water. Your hand can go into water while if you were to do the same with ice you would only be touching it's surface.) Same concept except don't think too much about the melting aspect. You can't melt objects with a greater constuition than water without an actual temperture increase.

The aspect of this Zanpakuto is Reishin Dispersal. The Qunicy manipulate and extenuiates this same concept. Instead of spreading particles they break them down completely into energy.

Why the hell do I know this? Razz Surprised Very Happy

Oh yes please be adviced though it wasn't really covered. The effect of this zanpakuto is defined so any part of the sword itself, anything that comes in contact with it, and Mizune's body (due to it's second effect) can become intangible and then stable again. Specifically when Mizune attacks she could easily phase her hands through an opponent's body and stablize the very end of those appendages in order to grab an organ like a heart or a lung (or further combat by using her zanpakuto's third ability)

This is why she combines hakudo with her zanpakuto's abilities. So basically DON'T LET HER TOUCH YOU. It would kind of suck if she did.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 January 30th 2009, 3:22 am

The 1 char rule was because people had characters from different factions or races. Having a char thats within your guild, such as being your own 5th seat...theres nothing wrong with that.

Plus Baraku said he might change his mind if we got new members, which we obviously did.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 January 30th 2009, 3:59 am

Yeah...Having characters for differnt factions for an RPG in itself is pretty difficult. (Hard to fight for a side of good and one for evil) Eventually you're going to give in to one. Mizune is eventually going to be my vice-captain Even though she seems like one extremely capable woman there's a reason why she's not at any specifically higher rank. This was the character suggestion I had for any girl who wanted to take on the role.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 January 30th 2009, 4:30 am

Your absolutely right and I discovered this the hard way as my first character was the captain of the 6th division, my 2nd was the leader of hueco mundo, and my 3rd was a Royal Guard.

I am pretty sure you have something planned, storywise.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down