Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Kusa

3 posters

Go down

Kusa Empty Kusa

Post by Brenden March 1st 2009, 3:34 am

Name: Kusa(grass)

Type: Zanpaktou
-------------------------------------------------
Details

Affinity/Theme: nature/grass

Spirit Appearance (Zanpaktou only): teenage girl, green hair and eyes,green t-shirt and jeans no strange features

General Abilities: none

Unreleased Form

Description: regular blade, small oval-like guard, green hilt with kanji for kusa in the middle with gold lines(not paint) going in

Shikai (Second Form)

Release Command:Spread across the plains

Description: zenbonzakura-ish, becomes grass

Abilities: What is your Shikai's special abilities

Ability 1: kusatoku(grass shield):creates cacoon of grass around giving body

Ability 2: kusaken(grass sword/blade):makes all grass as sharp as blades

Ability 3: kusa kasei(grass growth):can grow grass anywhere

Last edited by Brenden on March 16th 2009, 1:48 am; edited 2 times in total

Brenden

Stats
Race : Elite Vizard
Kon : 0 魂

http://digimon-online.lightbb.com

Back to top Go down

Kusa Empty Re: Kusa

Post by ssj3gohan007 March 1st 2009, 10:23 am

Approved!
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenden March 3rd 2009, 6:50 am

I thought I should add bankai so here it is

Bankai (Final form): kusa zetsu(grass reed)(might be noted as zetsu)(reeds are hollow grass)

Description: same as shikai, becomes reeds

Abilities: What is your Bankai's special abilities

Ability 1: same as shikai(see main topic)(add on reeds)

Ability 2: genzetsu(illusion reed): creates illusion through sound

Last edited by Brenden on March 16th 2009, 1:49 am; edited 3 times in total

Brenden

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 March 3rd 2009, 7:05 am

Approved!
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 March 3rd 2009, 7:29 am

Okay if no one's not going to question it I will.

absorbtion-can absorb an enemy into the blade if the attack would kill them instently
What does that even mean? You have to word your abilities better. What attack would kill who instantly. (You just said "if the attack would kill them")

Also the absorbtion effect. Is there some wavelength of energy or function that does the absorbtion. If it can catch any and every opponent into its blade then that godmodding. I suppose if you don't specify that. Then when people RP with you they are just going to say stuff like: "I shunpo'd out of the way" and you'd get into an arguement about it being able to do a successful absorbtion without fail.

Eh...This is not really a complaint or anything, but what exactly makes you a powerful vizard if all your blade is good for is healing unless of course you are used as supplement vizard and you aid in battle. So you can't really hurt anyone. Here's the thing though. If you are used for that purpose then that would be godmodding because any time your comrade is hurt or dying you can immerse them into your blade and they come out 100%.

The third ability is not an ability because subsequently its expected that you can released people healed. (Otherwise what would be the point in healing them other than just to trap them)

I liked the overall idea because a healing zanpakuto is unique. You just need to explain how your sword does the absorption. Because it would suck to just be in an RP with you and you trigger your shikai and then say "Haha, Absorption and your enemy is trapped...no exceptions." The same with healing comrades. Surely it has a conditionary effect for useage and not everyone can be completely healed.

This is the main reason I made a full-offensive zanpakuto based on an in-series similar source with only one main ability only (Just with techniques that allows for variation)

By the way no one use Unohana as example of a Soul Reaper who only use healing methods because she's actually capable of hurting things and people with Minazuki's Shikai.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenden March 3rd 2009, 8:16 am

Ill respond 1 paragraph at a time

I mean if it was a different blade it would kill them but if I slice heir arm off and they bled to death nothing would happen

I guess I could have it send reishi into the person and bring their reishi into the blade

if I have reishi waves it could take awhile to do it and could get attacked

Yeah.

they can use their reishi(if stronge enough) and I guess I have to wait a couple posts to be completely healed

???

???

Brenden

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenden March 3rd 2009, 8:16 am

Ill respond 1 paragraph at a time

I mean if it was a different blade it would kill them but if I slice heir arm off and they bled to death nothing would happen

I guess I could have it send reishi into the person and bring their reishi into the blade

if I have reishi waves it could take awhile to do it and could get attacked

Yeah.

they can use their reishi(if stronge enough) and I guess I have to wait a couple posts to be completely healed

???

???

Brenden

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 March 3rd 2009, 8:23 am

Why did you double post?

In any case and yeah you shouldn't designate reiatsu as reishi waves. Its call reiatsu Razz.

So if you mean that it draws on what ever level of reiatsu is near it and with your own spiritual pressure you absorb people in. With that in mind. All you have to do is have a level of power strong enough to resist it. Thanks for clearing that up

And that first sentence made no sense. "mean if it was a different blade it would kill them but if I slice heir arm off and they bled to death nothing would happen"

You have to phrase your sentences better in an RP otherwise people won't understand you. And if I caught what you mean. You didn't specify that your blade has anything to do with cutting to use its effect. So if you cut someone with your blade they would definitely bleed to death. Of course your blade won't have enough strength to do anything to anyone at the Captain level or higher without its effect.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenden March 3rd 2009, 8:26 am

i didnt mean to double post

to absorb it needs to be in a body it just killed and I have no control over that

i didnt know about the name reitsu

Brenden

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 March 3rd 2009, 8:30 am

Well that just means your not familar with Bleach. I mean you could have even called it Spiritual Pressure

Spiritual Pressure and Reiatsu is the same thing

Reishi or Reishin are physically present constructs of reiatsu. In other words. If it doesn't come from a person's body then its reishin. It includes the entire make up of Rukongai and the Soul Society.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenden March 5th 2009, 4:23 am

check changes

Brenden

Stats