Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

KAIHEN (From Kensei lolz)

3 posters

Go down

KAIHEN (From Kensei lolz) Empty KAIHEN (From Kensei lolz)

Post by Kensei February 5th 2009, 6:04 pm

Name: Kaihen (壊変 - かいへん - literally "disintegration")

Race: Vaizard/Arrancar/Hollow (no Shinigami or Quincy)

Power Level: Leaders (for Hollows it'd be Vasto Lordes)

Effect: Basically a field of negative energy surrounding one who has an incredible amount of corrosive reiatsu. It slowly corrodes away at all things, but it doesn't affect things with high reiatsu levels (2500+) as much as I'd like it to, just gives them a slight burn. It impedes on the ability people inside the field (which is a sphere of about 1-m radius surrounding the user) to use reiatsu, such as Kido and Bala. People with >= reiatsu of the field are unaffected by both abilities.

Drawbacks: While having activated the field, the user cannot use Kido or anything related to reiatsu (except for the Bankai/Shikai/Ressurection form thingies that the user is currently in). The user must deactivate the field before firing reiatsu. This field of energy generally lasts about 10 posts. Although the user can use it again after this time, continuing to use this aura for more than 12 posts results in serious consequences.

12~14: the effects backfire on the user, and steadily get worse.
15+: the user disappears completely (either to Hueco Mundo or to kingdom come)

Last edited by Kensei on February 9th 2009, 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

KAIHEN (From Kensei lolz) Empty Re: KAIHEN (From Kensei lolz)

Post by Kensei February 7th 2009, 2:07 pm

I have finished!
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 February 8th 2009, 11:31 pm

Approved!
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 February 9th 2009, 1:48 am

Eh Gohan why do you approve something that an Admin made. Razz

Kensei. Eh don't you think that's a bit much. I like the ability it has of destroying anything with next, little to no reiatsu. However how does it do that and then go into corrosively getting rid of everything with extremely high spiritual pressure. From what I can tell that barrier blows away any all Captain Level opponents.

Also it's drawback is really really conditional. If it's so powerful the use of kido is not necessary. Especially since the barrier is a destructive spell/ability itself. It's going to do the job with most opponents and even with opponent's that can avoid the reiatsu damage compacity is going to feel its effect.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 February 9th 2009, 1:54 am

Because I am an admin too lol

I think a nuke would work as it has no reiatsu to absorb or negate and can easily make some serious damage.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 February 9th 2009, 2:01 am

Eh I don't think you read his ability clearly. If it destroys anything without reiatsu it wouldn't work. Also since spiritual pressure works and the particle level it would disrupt nuclear energy as well.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei February 9th 2009, 5:21 am

Eh?

Anyways, about that, yeah, it's a little over-powerful, so lemme fix it up a bit. How about it just corrodes a little of everything and just works like a constant EMP, but it only affects reiatsu? So if someone is * * enough to charge into Kaihen, he/she won't be blown to kingdom come. But anyone in the field can't use reiatsu (this is sort of a paradox since the field itself is made of reiatsu, but who the hell cares), such as Kido, Bala, Cero, etc., unless the reiatsu that is being fired is greater than the reiatsu of the Kaihen (which is equal to the reiatsu of the user) so how about it? I'll fix it (sometime).
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 February 9th 2009, 5:36 am

That's sounds good. Yeah your ability was sort of a paradox in itself and it instantly fries Captains. That kind of sucks. But yeah other than that. It sounds BA. It's like a constant Velgemon Dark Deletion Field.

Laughing I miss digimon.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei February 9th 2009, 6:25 am

I have absolutely no idea what a Velgemon Dark Deletion Field is, but I'll follow through with it anyways.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 February 9th 2009, 6:58 am

Oh snap. Yeah Velgemon was a digimon from the 4th Season. It was the legendary Warrior of Darkness. Dark Deletion was this BA move that allowed Velgemon to fire a laser over an area of space into a circle. The area would then form up an orb or darkness that destroyed anything and everything in the following space.

That move is so awesome.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 February 9th 2009, 8:08 am

Or you can have an Anti-Seki Seki Stone Canon or something, but this works too.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down