Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Kensei Tsuyameku - Vaizard Leader

3 posters

Go down

Kensei Tsuyameku - Vaizard Leader Empty Kensei Tsuyameku - Vaizard Leader

Post by Kensei August 23rd 2008, 9:35 am

..::: Name :::.. Kensei Tsuyameku (けんせい つや-めˇく)

..::: Gender :::.. Male.

..::: Race :::.. Vaizard.

..::: Rank :::.. Vaizard Leader.

..::: Age :::.. 314. Appears to be 24.

..::: Physical Description :::..
Kensei is about 6'4", with a rather skinny yet slightly muscular build. He has long, slender fingers, and is ambidexterous. His skin is pale and white, and he keeps his shoulder-length black hair in a wave-cut around his shoulders. He has effiminate lips and a slight, Caucasian nose.

His Hollow mask looks more like a helmet. It is shaped like a rectangle, with narrow slits. Two long, devilish horns sprout from the sides of his mask, reaching his shoulders.

..::: Personality :::..
Kensei has almost a double personality. Usually, he is good-natured with a smile on his face - he often confronts battles and enemies with the same look. Once he is angered, however, he has the habit of releasing some of his reiatsu and becoming the epithet of evil. He enjoys what he sees as beauty, such as Zen gardens and beautiful artwork, and will not unnecessarily destroy them. He dislikes uncultivated people, and usually defers to them as "kun" or "chan" rather than the formal "san."

..::: Clothing :::..
Kensei wears a white hakama and black obi, and has modified his captain's haori. It is now bright blue with the markings, except that they are white. He carries his zanpakuto on his right side, slightly above his waist.

..::: History :::..
Kensei was born in Rukongai to a moderately wealthy family in the first district of Rukongai. He had the dreams of becoming a captain ever since he was old enough to be admitted into the Academy, when he saw the previous 1st Captain, Ashiki Kuriki, who had personally taken down the Hollows that had been terrorizing the first district.

During his years of study in the Shinigami Academy, he became close with Baraku Kojisa, who came two years after Kensei had been accepted. Kensei befriended Baraku and graduated the Academy together.

Whilst Baraku was promoted, without any experience, to the rank of lieutenant, Kensei bided his time, appearing as the 9th Seat of the 5th Division. He hid his extraordinary prowess of various Kido and his impressive reiatsu, preferring to gather more knowledge.

Within 25 years, Kensei had a full understanding of the workings of the Gotei 13, and had a reiatsu equal to that of almost a Captain. He decided the try his luck on the 3rd way of becoming a captain - to kill and succeed another in front of 200 others.

Kensei swiftly dealt with the 3rd Captain, and maintained his Captain's seat for over 100 years, while Baraku was still a lieutenant.

But one day, this all changed.

Kensei and several other captains were taking down several Adjuchas that were terrorizing the Human realm, now that Aizen was not there to look after them. He was seriously injured and before he could be transported back for medical treatment, was subject to "hollow-fication."

The first transformation was gruesome.

Surrounded by many 4th Division members, the Captains rose with Hollow masks. Kensei had gained long, clawed white hands, as well as spikes down his back and a long, jagged tail. He had killed about 150 Shinigami before he could be captured and brought back.

The 12th Division Captain experimented with the newly-formed Vaizards, attempting to bring them back closer to the Shinigami. He only succeeded on creating Hollow-Shinigami hybrids, dubbed the "Vaizards." The Central 46 condemned them to exile.

Kensei had now a reiatsu equalling almost twice a Captain's, and was the only one upon whom the 12th Division Captain's experiments "succeeded." He looked and thought like the now-previous 3rd Captain, but was dragged away by literally a crowd of guards.

During the next 50 years, Kensei would seperate himself from others of his kind and wander into Las Noches. He single-handedly defeated all the Espada, one by one, but spared their lives - in a short time, he became the leader of all the Arrancar.

About 20 years before the Kage Kaisen plotline begins, there was a Great War. The mastermind behind the concerted actions of both the Hollows and the Vaizards was Kensei himself. Barely hurt from all the action, he regrouped his remaining forces and waited, biding his time.

About 10 years before the Kage Kaisen plotline, Kensei recieved a report that Baraku Kojisa had rosen to the seat of 1st Division Captain.

However, the new 1st Espada, Taishi, aroused a rebellion that shook Las Noches to its foundations. Kensei decided to "disappear," erasing himself from the memories of almost all the Arrancar he could reach before going to Karakura town.

Having decided to completely erase his former self, he decided to take on the double job of being an math teacher at Karakura High, as well as being the leader of the Vaizards. Unexpectedly, once he came into the real world his power diminished greatly, but it was still enough.

Kensei now plots for his unfinished revenge on Soul Society, as well as on how to regain his former power.

..::: Skills :::...
Extreme skills in Hohou (the art of movement) and Zanjutsu (the art of using a Zanpakuto). Has mastered most Shunpo-related moves and is adept at using Cero and Bala to the point where he can fire them from his fingertips. Has mastered both Shikai and Bankai forms of his Zanpakuto, and can utilize his Zanpakuto to the extreme, giving his style the title of "sword dance," as he weaves in and out of enemies, using his artistic skills in coordination with his Zanjutsu to perform a "dance."

Last edited by takeshi on September 1st 2008, 8:52 am; edited 4 times in total
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Kensei Tsuyameku - Vaizard Leader Empty Re: Kensei Tsuyameku - Vaizard Leader

Post by Kensei August 26th 2008, 6:01 pm

Yo ho ho, I'm finished.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 August 26th 2008, 6:45 pm

Wow! He is strong!
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei August 26th 2008, 6:47 pm

Vaizard + Arrancar Leader = Obviously Strong.

But hey, all of ya on me could kill...well...me.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 August 26th 2008, 7:37 pm

All of who?
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei August 27th 2008, 10:06 am

All the Captains of the Gotei 13.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 August 27th 2008, 6:05 pm

Including yourself?
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei August 27th 2008, 6:50 pm

...no.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 August 27th 2008, 6:53 pm

OK so you mean me, Baraku, Blazer can take out the arrancar leader
or do did you include some NPC Captains?
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei August 28th 2008, 6:45 am

OK.
I'm including the 1, 6, 10th Captains, as well as (NPC) Captains of Divisions 2, 5, and 11.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 August 28th 2008, 6:58 am

Ok thanks for the explanation
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei September 1st 2008, 8:53 am

Yosh, I'm changing my history. Can't have a Vaizard be the leader of the Arrancar. Taishi should be changed into the leader.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 1st 2008, 9:18 am

edited
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraku September 1st 2008, 12:44 pm

Thats sound good. approved
Baraku
Baraku
Admin

Stats
Race : Captain Commander

https://kagekaisen.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei September 5th 2008, 8:53 am

hows this
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 5th 2008, 5:34 pm

I wanted to point out a couple of things about your profile that I overlooked before:
Vizard's can't use Gran Rey Cero but they can use Normal Cero with the mask on.
Why? Its a fact in the manga stated by the Grimmjow that its something only the Espada can Accomplish this, because they are able to mix their blood with Cero. Their blood is special and unique. Its also probably influential that Extremely Advanced Arrancar like Espada and higher can perform it since their like 60% hollow and 40% Shinigami unlike Vizards who are 60% shinigami and 40% Hollow. Vizards can excess common Hollow abilities but there are some abilities that are unique to a Race. Know what I am saying? It's not like Arrancar can use Bankai and stuff. Hierro is also probably a unique ability as well.

Cool Stats!
Congrats!

Your definitely a force to be reckoned with. Me and Baraku would have trouble fighting you Smile
We each have a stat that we are exceptional at: Yours is Endurance, Baraku's is Reiatsu, Mine is Strength, Kamuyamato's is speed.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei September 5th 2008, 5:53 pm

Thanks for the compliment.

I don't know where I posted the Gran Ray Cero. I think you wrote somming about it in the Grand Story, but I dunno.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 5th 2008, 6:17 pm

Yeh I made an exception when you were Hollow Leader but well lets say that was one of the abilities that you lost when you left Hueco Mundo. Gran Ray Cero wouldn't be so special if just about anyone can use it, y' know?
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei September 5th 2008, 6:22 pm

You're right. Let's keep it at that.
Kensei
Kensei