Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

da-ku enmu (dark mist)

5 posters

Go down

da-ku enmu (dark mist) Empty da-ku enmu (dark mist)

Post by BeastleyBentley February 9th 2009, 6:02 am

name: da-ku enmu (dark mist)
type: darkness/mist
release command: sentou touhou okeru kuragari da-ku enmu (bathe me in darkness, dark mist)
sex: unknown appears as a mist form
sealed state: the zanpaktou is 45" long with a 10" hilt the blade is 3" wide and worn over the right shoulder.
shikai: blade becomes a 10" dagger andenshrouds the opponent in black mist. The dagger is able to attune to the opponent's reitsu allowing the user to "see".
bankai name: takai jijo da-ku enmu (high order dark mist)
bankai: the mist is compressed in to a blade that seems to steal the light from the sky. the blade is 47" total. a 17"hilt (black hilt with a pure white hilt wrap to signify the purity of mist), a 40" blade with a progressive curve and the edge is serrated.the blade is able to disrupt particles in the air creating a small void for a few seconds. the blade also can use an air friction wave called kuro shio (dark tide).
History: da-ku enmu was formed when sailors gave their lives to protect their homeland. the blade has been a right of passage for those who are pure of heart and wish to protect those they hold dear.
BeastleyBentley
BeastleyBentley

Stats
Race : Lieutenant
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

da-ku enmu (dark mist) Empty Re: da-ku enmu (dark mist)

Post by Baraku February 9th 2009, 6:06 am

you need to read the weapon template post and use that to set out your weapon app
Baraku
Baraku
Admin

Stats
Race : Captain Commander

https://kagekaisen.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

da-ku enmu (dark mist) Empty da-ku enmu Sarjani Aroni Darkness/Mist

Post by BeastleyBentley February 9th 2009, 7:13 am

Name: da-ku enmu (dark mist)
Type: Zanpaktou
-------------------------------------------------
Details

Affinity/Theme: Darkness/Mist

Spirit Appearance (Zanpaktou only): da-ku enmu appears as a figure of mist that wears a hood to hide the faces of the sailors that died to protect their homeland from an invading force. They will only speak to those that have been probed for the right morals and state of being.

General Abilities: none

Unreleased Form

Description: The zanpaktou is 45" long with a 10" hilt the blade is 3" wide and worn over the right shoulder.The blade has no special abilities at this point.

Shikai (Second Form)

Release Command:sentou touhou okeru kuragari da-ku enmu (bathe me in darkness, dark mist)

Description: The blade gives off a black mist that blinds all in the radius of the mist (including myself). The blade becomes a 10" dagger that is stealthy and easy to manuver.

Ability 1: The dagger gives me the ability to attune to the reiatsu of all in the mist giving me the ability to "see".

Bankai (Final form)

Description: The mist is compressed in to a blade that seems to steal the light from the sky. the blade is 47" total. a 17"hilt (black hilt with a pure white hilt wrap to signify the purity of the one holding the blade), a 40" blade with a progressive curve and the edge is serrated.

Ability 1: The blade is able to disrupt particles in the air creating a small void for a few seconds.

Ability 2: The blade can use create an air friction wave called kuro shio (dark tide).
BeastleyBentley
BeastleyBentley

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 February 9th 2009, 7:24 am

I like it. Approved (Though an Admin might need to approve your weapon. I think I can only approve the position). I figured that I would hold off on your Bankai Abilities but why can't you be an exceptional lieutenant. That's okay too.

One thing: Can you elaborate on the second ability of your Bankai. I mean you do know all things that can generate movment can create air friction right? Is the air friction a large amalgamation of air pressure. And how is it used? Reiatsu that is generated from a being can create friction but that doesn't mean it necessarily does something. What can the friction that this blade produce do?
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 February 9th 2009, 8:06 am

I will approve it, unless only the Shinigami Leader is supposed to do that
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 February 9th 2009, 8:20 am

All I can do is approve his rank. His general character and weapon as well as abilities are you guy's alley
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

da-ku enmu (dark mist) Empty da-ku enmu (dark mist)

Post by BeastleyBentley February 9th 2009, 8:50 am

the friction that is created travels from the blade's edge forming a blade of its own that gains more power the farther it travels, this is because the friction against it forces the traveling blade to vibrate at a greater speed. the friction is created by me releasing reiatsu to the edge of the blade.
BeastleyBentley
BeastleyBentley

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 February 9th 2009, 8:55 am

Okay...Zangetsu *cough* *cough* that's acceptable. Oh yes. Remember to always look for a the Shinigami Thread in Division 13 for any new posts. As well as any posts you want to start "story-wise." As Captain and Lieutenant we should work to together. Very Happy

Also if you would like to start a training thread. Go for it. I'm sure the Admins or even myself would be happy to spar with you.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei February 9th 2009, 9:23 am

I'll spar with you Very Happy Uh...if I can, I'll approve it. The ability does seem similar to Zangetsu, but who the heck cares? *throws application out the 2nd story window* Welcome to the forum Smile
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei February 9th 2009, 9:24 am

I'll spar with you Very Happy Uh...if I can, I'll approve it. The ability does seem similar to Zangetsu, but who the heck cares? *throws application out the 2nd story window* Welcome to the forum Smile
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraku February 9th 2009, 2:11 pm

weapon Approved
Baraku
Baraku
Admin

Stats
Race : Captain Commander

https://kagekaisen.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down