Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Da-ku enmu revamped

2 posters

Go down

Da-ku enmu revamped Empty Da-ku enmu revamped

Post by BeastleyBentley April 5th 2009, 9:37 am

Name: da-ku enmu (dark mist)
Type: Zanpaktou
-------------------------------------------------
Details

Affinity/Theme: Darkness/Mist

Spirit Appearance (Zanpaktou only): da-ku enmu appears as a figure of mist that wears a hood to hide the faces of the sailors that died to protect their homeland from an invading force. They will only speak to those that have been probed for the right morals and state of being.

General Abilities: able to apply reiatsu to the blade to increase the force behind it or to creat a small explosion.

Unreleased Form

Description: The zanpaktou is 45" long with a 10" hilt the blade is 3" wide and worn over the right shoulder.

Shikai (Second Form)

Release Command:sentou touhou okeru kuragari da-ku enmu (bathe me in darkness, dark mist)

Description: The blade gives off a black mist that blinds all in the radius of the mist (including myself). The blade becomes a 10" dagger that is stealthy and easy to manuver.

Ability 1: The dagger gives me the ability to attune to the reiatsu of all in the mist giving me the ability to "see".

Bankai (Final form)

Description: The mist is compressed in to a blade that seems to steal the light from the sky. the blade is 47" total. a 17"hilt (black hilt with a pure white hilt wrap to signify the purity of the one holding the blade), a 40" blade with a progressive curve and the edge is serrated.

Ability 1: The blade is able to disrupt particles in the air creating a small void for a few seconds called garandou kuru (dark void).

Ability 2: The blade can use create an air friction wave, created by reiatsu, called kuro shio (dark tide).

Bankai (form 2)

Description: The hiltwrap is removed and the mist then forms into gauntlets, no special apperence same black color.

Ability 1: This form increases endurance and speed by 100

Ability 2: With the increse in speed shunpo can be achieved.

Ability 3: The gauntlets can form into any kind of sword or shield that can be used alone or in combination and is called Chenja-kata. (shape changer/shapeshifter)

Last edited by BeastleyBentley on April 6th 2009, 11:48 am; edited 3 times in total
BeastleyBentley
BeastleyBentley

Stats
Race : Lieutenant
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Da-ku enmu revamped Empty Re: Da-ku enmu revamped

Post by Monty2289 April 5th 2009, 1:22 pm

Alright. It's conservative but I cannot accept this second form if it increases strength. This is unless those increases are apart of AN ABILITY itself. You're declaring that this form is basically a release beyond that of bankai. I'm afraid this is not possible. (Unless you're the Captain Commander...whom is rumored to have a power beyond that of bankai. See ideas for details of that)

Has everyone gone nuts since I keep mentioning Kyokugouryuu Gohoshigore. It's a stat raising effect but its not a different form. All the energy of my bankai is pushed into my body and I just use the additional strength speed and stamina and any technique which is at 1.7 times my bankai base reiatsu. THAT IS IT. THere is no second form or anything. My bankai disappears save for the rainbowish colored aura around my character.

It's one reason (though subverted) why I cannot approve Mitch's so called "Power Synch" because its a rip off of my bankai's final arrangement.

Please fix that. The appearance of your bankai is NOT a completely different form. Its just an ability that has a different form. (Similar to how Hitomi Gohoshigore obtains mass in its second arrangment) Also you're stats raising effect cannot be 2 or higher.

After you're done I'd be happy to take those changes and add them to your original application
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight

Back to top Go down

Da-ku enmu revamped Empty Re: Dau-ku enmu revamped

Post by BeastleyBentley April 5th 2009, 8:56 pm

I edited it to a hopefully more approperate ability that just increases end and speed by 100, and keeps str. and reiatsu the same. If there is anything else just let me know.

P.S. I added the ability to apply reiatsu to the blade in the unreleased form.
BeastleyBentley
BeastleyBentley

Stats
Race : Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 April 5th 2009, 9:28 pm

I'm fine with it. Thank you for specifying ACTUAL numbers unlike certain other people. You could be a little bit more able body and add an actual multiplication factor (lower than 2.0) to only apply to speed and and endurance if you want. Approved
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down