Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

If you don't want to read this, then don't read it plz XD anyways a new Tournament is always good...right? RIGHT?!

+4
Monty2289
Sazu
BagTrooper
Kensei
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

If you don't want to read this, then don't read it plz XD anyways a new Tournament is always good...right? RIGHT?! Empty If you don't want to read this, then don't read it plz XD anyways a new Tournament is always good...right? RIGHT?!

Post by Kensei February 16th 2009, 5:25 am

Uh...

Regarding Andrielnr. Seems like he's out of place most the time, and hasn't got anything to do as a Quincy Patriarch than beating up a poor Lieutenant (the new guy as well! Sad) So I arranged this.

Basically you find anyone around your Reiatsu LVL
V. Leader - Q. Patriarch - H. Leader - C. Commander
L.V. - X (none exists) - Espada - Captain
E.V. - X - Privaron Espada - V. Captain
all the lower guys should be mixed up and served on a plate XD

So yeah. You designate your possible opponents, see if they agree, and then duel/battle until one/all of you die/fall asleep/K.O.!

Yup, that's about it. I'll go first - I choose you, ANDRIEL! XD sounds like something out of a Pokemon thingy, but I don't watch Pokemon anymore
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

If you don't want to read this, then don't read it plz XD anyways a new Tournament is always good...right? RIGHT?! Empty new tournament

Post by BagTrooper February 16th 2009, 5:33 am

OBJECTION! He may have kicked me in the face once but he's going blind!!

Could I sign up with Justin after the fight is done?
BagTrooper
BagTrooper

Stats
Race : Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

If you don't want to read this, then don't read it plz XD anyways a new Tournament is always good...right? RIGHT?! Empty Re: If you don't want to read this, then don't read it plz XD anyways a new Tournament is always good...right? RIGHT?!

Post by Sazu February 16th 2009, 5:40 am

I wouldn't mind fighting with someone right now yet I don't know anyone who's close to my lvl so I'll just place my name here and hope for someone to respond anyway my stats are on my signature....
Sazu
Sazu

Stats
Race : Vizard Leader

Back to top Go down

If you don't want to read this, then don't read it plz XD anyways a new Tournament is always good...right? RIGHT?! Empty Re: If you don't want to read this, then don't read it plz XD anyways a new Tournament is always good...right? RIGHT?!

Post by Monty2289 February 16th 2009, 5:49 am

Well it would have been Andrielnr I'd be fighting with his previous character. Even so I'm glad he changed it because I don't know how a Shinigami would get "Espada-lized" as opposed the actual process known as "Hollowfication"

In any case it would be Irrational but I think my power far exceeds his. Since her rank as Espada is 9th. She's just as powerful as a well off Vice-Captain.

So if for the sake of fighting other captains it could be anyone else but they are never really on. Lightwing might be on once every week.

But our stats match up according to class Sazu. Though you are still stronger because you can don a hollow mask. :/
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 February 16th 2009, 7:22 am

I can fight Sazu and Monty at the same time lolz then its fair

after all 6250 + 17,850 = 24,100 ^_^
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei February 16th 2009, 7:32 am

Uh...yup. I guess you could do that cause then it'd be fair - but consider: Vaizard = Shinigami + Hollow. Can't really think of any Shinigami that'd fight beside a Vaizard (exept for Ichigo lolz), but then hey, I guess it could work. Yup.

And another thing is since the tournament hardly effects outside affairs (if you lose all your limbs here and die of blood loss, you can still RP somewhere else without these effects XD) so I think it doesn't matter if you're already RPing somewhere else (like on another thread or something like that XD).

Why do I keep using XD after hearing the term "bleached"? XD
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 February 16th 2009, 8:39 am

Yeah that's the point of it being a tournament since Shinigami or any other race would not fight each other with out some altercation. And I don't know about that gohan. Numbers really don't matter in a fight. Those numbers combined with rank still does determine some form of strength. So it really wouldn't matter how many strong fighters come at you. Adding up numbers/combining stats with other fighters won't work.

Because I'm already pretty sure by the way you RP nothing we do will work. But still it might be fun. XD
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei February 16th 2009, 9:32 am

Works in D&D - but it's true.

Somehow me or Taishi would be able to set up the Kaihen field, rain random Cero blasts at the lot of you, and then we'd have a sea of corpses king so yup.

It's better to pick a fight with someone around your level - and I am grouping all the Numeros together and all the Espada together, since it gets overly complicated.

Yup. Here's an important lesson. Overly complicated does not equal supreme awesomeness.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazu February 16th 2009, 9:35 am

Hey I'm up for anything, wouldn't mind fighting beside a shinigami or a shinigami so if gohan is up for a fight then I'd fight beside Monty so w/e
Sazu
Sazu

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 February 16th 2009, 7:55 pm

Excellent! Yes, well whether numbers matter depends on how close the individuals are close to the enemy. If the gap is vast enoug, winning wont be easy even with numbers. Like The Broly fight in dbz. Still numbers do help by some degree and its better than nothing.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 February 16th 2009, 9:47 pm

Yeah that's what I was saying earlier. But I guess numbers are only really more so important because you can't subject experience in an RP as well as you can in telling an animated story. A difference in power in the "anime" Bleach would spell doom for the weaker character. But here I guess that's a little different. Still if we are going to carry on in this tournament, gohan. Be warned in that OOC I'm going to call out the extenuations of some of your tactics or abilities because the fact is. You are definitely stronger than both Sazu and I.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 February 17th 2009, 12:47 am

What exactly do you mean by calling out the extenuation of my tactics?
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 February 17th 2009, 3:17 am

When I truly think about there shouldn't be any but like I said earlier. I already have an idea of your RP writting style. Razz. So we'll find out.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei February 17th 2009, 5:19 am

Must feel good to have info on what the enemy's gonna do. Sad

Apparently I'm trying to actually make Bleached happen. XD So yup. If we have a definite list of who fights who, let's start!

I wouldn't mind fighting two dudes too, actually. Come to think about it, I'm almost the same power as Tashi. scratch ...whats?!
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 February 17th 2009, 5:31 am

What sucks is that story wise my character is nowhere I'd like him to be stat wise. Because there is going to be some major changes in battle style. Instead of me creating a totally new character I wanted to expand my current character storywise so much to the point where it simulates the same experiences. XD. But that's going to take some time.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

If you don't want to read this, then don't read it plz XD anyways a new Tournament is always good...right? RIGHT?! Empty new tournament

Post by BagTrooper February 17th 2009, 5:32 am

Who do I get to fight?
BagTrooper
BagTrooper

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei February 17th 2009, 5:33 am

Me. * puts on evil face * pick a friend to share the agony with, I suppose.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BagTrooper February 17th 2009, 5:35 am

I pick Taishi!!! just kidding. Who would fight with me?
BagTrooper
BagTrooper

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 February 17th 2009, 5:36 am

Yeah that fight seems kind of hopeless. Liutenant vs. Vizard Leader is kind of "uggh". I guess since we are going on simple balances. Wouldn't it be nice if he could one more person with that friend. 3 individuals (In either Vice or Captain Class) would be a good balance.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 February 17th 2009, 6:05 am

That may be fair, if both sides agree
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei February 17th 2009, 8:27 am

Sure. I agree. *rubs hands in an evil way* Bwahahahahahaha!

How about Monty + Trooper + BB V.S. Your one and only K-man Very Happy
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazu February 17th 2009, 5:34 pm

Fight Fight Fight!!! LET'S FIGHT!!!! Soryy for being so loud and obnoxious but I'm aching for some action since I'm otherwise doing nothing expect posting on the vending machine of randomness thing, anyway it'd be cool to see how the leaders could take on 3 guys at once at the same time even though were lieutenant and captain class but still i'd be pretty interesting...who's BB?
Sazu
Sazu

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei February 17th 2009, 6:20 pm

Q: What happens if you fire a Cero at a Shinigami Captain?

A: The same thing that happens to everything else!

Copied from heres:
If you don't want to read this, then don't read it plz XD anyways a new Tournament is always good...right? RIGHT?! What_i10

Anyways, BB = BeastlyBentley. I'll start RPing whenever the other's are ready, since I was born ready. (another cliche)
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 February 17th 2009, 7:39 pm

Hey! Monty's mine and you cant take him away from me Smile I am fighting him lolz
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 February 17th 2009, 7:44 pm

I'm sorry but neither I or Haruki Seieichi swings that way. Razz. Haha gay jokes. XD. In any case I guess tournament wise I'd try both.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next