Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

If you don't want to read this, then don't read it plz XD anyways a new Tournament is always good...right? RIGHT?!

+4
Monty2289
Sazu
BagTrooper
Kensei
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

If you don't want to read this, then don't read it plz XD anyways a new Tournament is always good...right? RIGHT?! - Page 2 Empty Re: If you don't want to read this, then don't read it plz XD anyways a new Tournament is always good...right? RIGHT?!

Post by Andrielnr February 17th 2009, 8:04 pm

Ill go too and beat dr kensei/evil vaizard guy/monkey !!!!!!!!
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats
Race : Patriarch
Kon : 0 魂

http://www.bleachpwner.webs.com

Back to top Go down

If you don't want to read this, then don't read it plz XD anyways a new Tournament is always good...right? RIGHT?! - Page 2 Empty Re: If you don't want to read this, then don't read it plz XD anyways a new Tournament is always good...right? RIGHT?!

Post by ssj3gohan007 February 18th 2009, 2:18 am

I wanna fight ^_^
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 February 18th 2009, 6:00 am

Indeed
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei February 18th 2009, 6:27 am

Monkey?!!!

I'll get you for that Very Happy
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 February 18th 2009, 7:15 pm

you and what army XD
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei February 18th 2009, 7:18 pm

Me and my army of orange-kuns! Very Happy

But this is getting off the point. Designate the enemy you want to fight. If they approve (like how Andriel said "I'll defeat Dr. Kensei - ooh, I'll get you for that), start off right away Smile I already made the thread (it'd be a good time for Andriel to log on now XD).
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 February 18th 2009, 7:24 pm

I will take on Monty, Sazu, BagTrooper, Light-kun, and the other new guy - Beasely Bently. All at the same time ^_^
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 February 18th 2009, 9:44 pm

Well numbers of individuals in according to stats kind of means you are going to get your butt kicked. Hard. A Vizard Knight, 2 Captains, and My Vice Captain, and Baraku's Vice is more than enough to kill you. Unforuntunately Light never shows up enough for that to happen. And it would be glorious too. Since I believe it only takes the two of us to be more than a match for you. Since both his Bankai and my Bankai's synchronization rate is aptly high. (Since I control the very two aspects of his alone)
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazu February 18th 2009, 10:14 pm

I have a question...where should we post? in the same thread as Kensei and Shiru or you're gonna make a topic in the active tournaments?
Sazu
Sazu

Stats
Race : Vizard Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 February 18th 2009, 10:25 pm

I say since gohan kind of called us out he should be the one to go ahead and start a new topic. Besides all of us in one topic can get a little confusing. Especially if multiple people are trying to respond at the same time. Then the order gets missed up because 2 many people posted in accordance to one previous one.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazu February 19th 2009, 12:28 am

yeah I know what you mean, maybe we should post in a certain order although that would be disrupted if the person took to long to post but I don't know you, gohan was the one who decided this so he should be the one to put the ground rules....
Sazu
Sazu

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 February 19th 2009, 12:44 am

Well numbers of individuals in according to stats kind of means you are going to get your butt kicked. Hard. A Vizard Knight, 2 Captains, and My Vice Captain, and Baraku's Vice is more than enough to kill you. Unforuntunately Light never shows up enough for that to happen. And it would be glorious too. Since I believe it only takes the two of us to be more than a match for you. Since both his Bankai and my Bankai's synchronization rate is aptly high. (Since I control the very two aspects of his alone)

Here it is in straight, i do agree that if all of those people thought at the same time it will probably be too much for me in my "current form" mostly because i think Sazu as approx 2 Captains. I believe myself equal to about 4 captains. Lets just say that two Lieutenants equal a Captain. Even though in the bleach show a Bleach Captain can take 3 VC's with their bare hands. As seen just before Ichigo vs Byakuya. So 2+2+1=5 Captains. That's my logic. However without Light, it will be 4 Captains. So it will be an even match in my oppinion.

Your comment about you and light being able to work really well together, maybe you can get a bonus of .5 Captains added or so, maybe i will be generous enough to give you a bonus of 1 captain in the most extreme case. But If it was just you two I really doubt it would be enough against me (2, 2.5, or even 3 < 4). Recall Yamamoto vs Shunsui and Ukitake. And remember that Shunsui and Ukitake work extremely well together and both have twin zanpaktou's and very powerful shinigami's -in fact among the oldest. Also recall that Yamamoto was able to take them on with nothing but his Shikai. Character wise I would say I am a bit stronger than old Man Yama was in the show. So yeah...
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 February 19th 2009, 12:55 am

Ground Rules: Considering its 5 against 1. Since it will take perhaps too long for waiting for each persons turn. Each person can post whenever they can as long as they follow the battle events and dont do something random and that follow other people's posts. If your attacked, you need to appropriately respond to it, not ignore it.

For example: Anyone can go first. If Person A attacked me, then person B attacks me, then say I counter Attacked person A, Person B needs to wait for his post to be replied to before he can attack again. Then Person C for example might attack me then Person A, and I respond to Person B. Now person B can attack or defend again. Person A and C needs to wait. Person D can attack. Then I can respond to either A, C, or D. Or even B if he attacks. Actually I can attack anyone that I wish, and may respond to multiple people in a single post, but the person that I am attacking, i need to respond their post first if they attacked me first.

Is that understandable?
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 February 19th 2009, 1:24 am

Eh that's kind of gay. That still causes confusion. You do know there is a intermission notice when a post is being made as you are about to make one yourself. Why not just outline an order. Who ever attacks first is the person that goes first and then so on. That way your number of posts remained balanced. Especially since everyone is not going to make continous posts after another. And no one wants to come back to a tourney thread to find that they have been left behind some odd 3 bankai activations ago. Basically if you leave and the people that are still on can post whenever they feel like after another. When said person comes back---They've been left out of most of the fight. However mind you, 2 of those people don't even show up so it's 3 on 1. With one of those members being a liutenant.

Also using Bleach as comparative logic is horrible. That's because your rank does not determine your skill. I'm sure everyone here has created something exceptional about their character and I believe trying to compare their strengths to one incident that happened to the weakest of liuetenants in the series is sort of insulting.

Its the same thing with your recollection of the fight with Yamamoto. Again you're making comparisons to 2 captains in the series (That aren't our characters).

I didn't say anything about Light and I working well together to allow a bonus. I said our Bankai's abilities synchronize well since his is an ice type and 3/5 of my bankai can either control an aspect of that or augment and supplement those abilities beyond their norm.

When you pile up so many people to fight a character thats when numbers come into play. So yeah.. that's kind of all I have to say on the whole power notion. Because mind you, you believe that your character can take on 5 individually powerful characters on his own so you can't really proclaim any limitations you would want to put on them.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 February 19th 2009, 7:19 pm

I was trying to prevent having to wait too long on people that would take forever to post but yes I guess every choice has its pros and cons. Any ideas on how to minimize the cons?

I guess it was bad to compare those lieutenants with the weaklings in the series. But then again I did say I was ok with 2 Lieutenants being equal to a Captain, which is actually pretty fair if you think about it.

The fight with Yamamoto was not an insult in any way as both of those Captains were each one of the strongest captains in soul society and highly respected and they did work really well together. Chances are you and light individually are not much stronger than they are. That is if you claim to be stronger at all.

Its just that the two of you alone without any other help, to say that the two of you combined is stronger than me. Is what I cannot understand but it would be reasonable enough to say that you guys can as a team can hold your own against me or something.

Who's the other inactivate VC? I thought it was only light? Anyways I believe if the 3 or 4 vs me fought. I think it would be a fair and even match and whoever did a better job could've pulled of a win. What i am saying is if you did an excellent enough of a job roleplaying great tactics and brilliant teamwork you guys as a team could actually win.

So yeah....Good Luck ^_^
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 February 19th 2009, 7:24 pm

True Enough. I'm going to have to applaude you for that highly adeptive explanation. You normally don't explain things in a way that could possibly confound anyone. So great "bully". Bullying is fun Very Happy XD
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 February 19th 2009, 7:31 pm

Thank you, I aim to please Twisted Evil I mean Razz
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenden March 7th 2009, 4:04 am

what does L.V. mean?

Brenden

Stats
Race : Elite Vizard

http://digimon-online.lightbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 March 7th 2009, 9:19 pm

Where does it say that ?
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenden March 8th 2009, 3:40 am

look at the original thing. on the visared thing it says L.V.

Brenden

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 March 8th 2009, 7:53 am

He meant Lord Vizard. Which used to be Kensei and now its Sazu.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenden March 8th 2009, 11:59 pm

then why does it say v. leader?

Brenden

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr March 9th 2009, 12:41 pm

vaizard leader = v. leader!!!!!
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats
Race : Patriarch

http://www.bleachpwner.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 March 9th 2009, 6:05 pm

leader....lord....same thing. I call myself a bunch of names. Espada God...Espada Lord..Espada Overlord...Dark Lord of The Espada...Hollow Leader...etc
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazu March 9th 2009, 6:21 pm

Dark Overlord God of the Hollow's Fussy Evil Espada...jeje
Sazu
Sazu

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next