Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Zabara (Byuuto Voruta's zanpaktou)

4 posters

Go down

Zabara (Byuuto Voruta's zanpaktou) Empty Zabara (Byuuto Voruta's zanpaktou)

Post by ByuutoVoruta March 13th 2009, 6:43 am

OOC: I thought I should just edit it while I have the time. If you have a problem with anything in here, just say the word.

Name: Zabara

Type: Zanpaktou
-------------------------------------------------
Details

Affinity/Theme: Reiatsu Absorption and Duplication

Spirit Appearance (Zanpaktou only): Zabara is a muscular eight foot tall man with a large brown afro. He wears glasses, a blue kimono, and sandals. He regards Volta with a slow deep voice and often tells him to follow his heart. Zabara acts a lot like a father figure to Volta, he may help guide him, but he never tells him just exactly what to do. He makes sure that he can think for himself. Zabara is actually the hollow that Volta fused with, but he was purified when Volta was purified. Even though Volta fused with the hollow, he is not a vizard because the hollow was purified.

General Abilities: Steals reiatsu upon the cutting of an enemy.

Unreleased Form

Picture: n/a

Description: Zabara is a three foot long, smooth katana with a crimson red blade. The blade is skinny, but amazingly durable. Three black jewels are inserted in the blade, and they can be seen from either side of the blade. The blade lies in the sheathe that is on the right side of his waist. The sheathe is adorned by minuscule versions of the black gems that cover his blade. The blade's hilt is a swirled mixture of crimson red and pearly white, and the guard is made of a circle of black gems. He holds his sword at his side with only one hand.

Shikai (Second Form)

Picture: (Optional)

Release Command: Scream

Description: The black gems all over Zabara aren't just for show. During battle, those gems are constantly taking small amounts of reiatsu from the enemy when he cuts into his/her flesh. Once Volta releases Zabara, Zabara in turn releases the reiatsu that he has been collecting, and creates a second weapon of pure reiatsu. Zabara continues to look exactly the same.

Abilities: The thing is that it isn't a random powerful weapon that Zabara creates. When he has taken hollow blood, he creates a hollow reiatsu that Volta can absorb to raise his power (I understand that this might not be an accepted ability. Say the word and I'll change it). When he has taken quincy blood, he produces hundreds of arrows that Volta can control. When he has taken arrancar blood, he creates an even stronger version of the hollow reiatsu. When he has taken shinigami blood, he creates energy that can be
1. Fired off in it's raw state.
2. Turned into high power kidou spells.

The thing is that Zabara can't create a weapon stronger than the person who he took the blood from. So, if Volta is fighting a weak hollow, using this will provide a very small bonus for him. If he is fighting a weak quincy, that "hundreds of arrows" might turn out to be only twenty. And so on and so forth. Just in case you don't get what I'm saying, I'll lay it out in abilities below.

Ability 1: Reiatsu Absorption and conversion: Voruta may absorb the reiatsu of the hollow he is fighting and convert it into his own reiatsu, giving him excess reiatsu to power kido with. His transformation lasts five posts or until the enemy is killed, whichever happens first.

Ability 2: Spirit Arrows: If Voruta is fighting a quincy, he may use the quincy's reiatsu to create arrows that he can control. The arrows last until they are used.

Ability 3: Reiatsu Absorption and conversion 2: When fighting an arrancar, he may use his shikai to absorb a mass of the hollow's reiatsu. This absorbed reiatsu gives him hierro, making him extremely hard to cut and gives him the bonuses of Ability 1 as well. This transformation lasts five posts as well or until the enemy is killed, whichever happens first.

Ability 4. Shinigami energy: He can release the blood of shinigami as raw energy or form it into kido spells. For clarification, vaizards are not considered shinigami to the zanpakutou. Even if a vizard isn't wearing his mask, Volta gets hollow reiatsu when he releases shikai. These abilities make whatever kido he already knows considerably stronger, but he can not use any kido he doesn't already know.

Ability 5:

Bankai (Final form)

Name: Great King Zabara (among lesser hollow, Zabara was known as the king, even though his power was far less than that of a vasto lorde or adjuchas.)

Description: Volta has fought in thousands of battle with his zanpaktou, and in many of those battles he hasn't needed to use his shikai. This means that there is plenty of reiatsu just waiting to burst out of the sword. After speaking his release phrase "Release your anguish, Great King Zabara" the reiatsu pours from Zabara with no way to stop it. Volta can use his mind to shape the pure reiatsu into any number of things.

Abilities: What is your Bankai's special abilities

Ability 1: Duplicate: Volta's zanpaktou is used to copy cat just about anything. Anything except himself. This ability allows him to create a complete copy of himself and Zabara. This duplicate has the same strength as Volta and the same knowledge, combining both quality and quantity. This ability lasts five posts.

Ability 2: Kido Sword: This would allow Volta to release the reiatsu for use by Zabara. The sword can then form the reiatsu into kido spells that Volta already has knowledge of, and fire them directly from the sword without incantation. This ability lasts five posts. This can be used in conjunction with the first ability.

Last edited by ByuutoVoruta on March 14th 2009, 12:41 am; edited 3 times in total

ByuutoVoruta

Stats
Race : Captain
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Zabara (Byuuto Voruta's zanpaktou) Empty Re: Zabara (Byuuto Voruta's zanpaktou)

Post by Monty2289 March 13th 2009, 7:11 am

Yeah... I'm sorry. A lot of this is completely broken. Here's my thing. Why can't your sword be a zanpakuto that has a copy-ehancement effect instead of it being based on hollows. (No one has done that yet) I mean I like most of the information about your shikai. But so many things that are wrong are overturning the things that are sweet and nice.

If the gems on Zabara (Zavala) steal power from the enemy upon cutting them before its released then it has a general ability while in its unreleased state. Though you specified none.

Your draining property from shinigami is valid save for the kido based propriety. Since it conflicts with the fact that your zanpakuto cannot duplicate the full power from who ever it cuts, It cannot duplicate high level kido. Since Kido spells are specific reiatsu based techniques that require precise levels of energy in order to preform. Like if you cut me for example, A Shinigami who can preform all forms of kido. You would never be able to preform spells say from 81 to 99 because they require an exuberant and precise amount of reiatsu. Since you can't control the amount of power in duplication then this won't work.

As previously stated. You seem to have incorporated full "hollow-rific" aspects as effects of your zanpakuto. Even going so far as to say that you gain hollowfication if you cut a hollow (or hollow based being) This conflicts with so many things I don't know where to began. But the process wouldn't and shouldn't be called hollowfication since...well, its not hollowfication. You're just adding the reiatsu of hollows to increase your overall power. And I love that concept. Absolutely love it. Hollowfication is the process by which one is transformed into a hollow via the detioration of one's soul chain. With proper level/mainpulation of the aspect of the person's said reiatsu and soul the formation of a mask can be created before the soul-chain is completely destroyed.

Your bankai I'm sorry to say. Is godmod heaven. How is it that a Shinigami Captain..can surpass the power as well as any ability of the 1st Espada. I'm afraid you don't really know just how powerful the 1st Espada can be. And if you really don't know use Ulquiorra as an example and then multiple that by 100. Any of your abilities that are compariable to a high level espada are up for instant disapproval. Because apparently dude that makes you stronger than our Captain Commander and unfortuantely....can't allow that.

Also and most importantly. You haven't looked at stat information. Because of your absorption properties that would mean that your stats will change and if you have abilities and powers that excude that of a 1st Espada that would mean your base reiatsu would sky rocket beyond belief. In closing. The absorption effects are fine but you need to untangle and de-godmod them. As well as provide a name for your bankai. After that...Then I can approve some stuff (If everything works out of course) And your theme would be Reiatsu Absorption & Semi-Duplication btw.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraku March 13th 2009, 7:25 am

i agree with monty, the absorbtion skill and the shikai ae good ideas. Not hollowifcation more hollow reiatsu augmentation or something (HRA). As for your bankai, this would make you extremely powerful, perhaps continue with the copy cat theme, that would be interesting
Baraku
Baraku
Admin

Stats
Race : Captain Commander

https://kagekaisen.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ByuutoVoruta March 13th 2009, 3:29 pm

I just called it hollowfication because I couldn't think of a better name for it. Maybe "false hollowfication" or something along those lines? Edits will be made later, I just wanted to check back here before I went off to school.

ByuutoVoruta

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 March 13th 2009, 11:10 pm

That's fine but hollowfication is no way in the sense of proper term. Not even adding "false" to it. Because has nothing to do with becoming a hollow nor does it have to do with simulating that fact. You completely verified in the first half of your zanpakuto that its primary function is that upon cutting a certain enemy it has the ability to absorb reiatsu to increase overall strength and thereby allow you the user distinct techniques upon attacking them. That process is Reiatsu Absorption and Duplication (Since it drains a bit of energy from the enemy and then use that energy, manipulate it and forumlate it into a "copy-cat" like technique) If you're looking for uniqueness in names maybe you should convert them to Japanese. Since your problem seems to be that you want to pick cool name for your abilities.

Also mind you that "hollowfication" wasn't even the biggest problem. It was that "excced the power of all 10 Espada there by apparently making you 12 times (or more) stronger than any Captain of the 13 Court Guard Squads, bankai. (That would never be allowed)

Your ideas are great and all but you are restricting yourself in a sense. Because your voicing off about your hollow-esqe abilities and such and how you have power comparable to that of a high-level Espada, yet the Arrancar race is just staring you there in the face and to make it easier with these irratic ideals you've made, you could have created a character where such ideas were going to be allowed. (Instead of becoming a Captain who believes he will be over several times stronger than any milita member of Gotei 13)
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ByuutoVoruta March 14th 2009, 12:40 am

Monty2289 wrote:Also mind you that "hollowfication" wasn't even the biggest problem. It was that "excced the power of all 10 Espada there by apparently making you 12 times (or more) stronger than any Captain of the 13 Court Guard Squads, bankai. (That would never be allowed)
Oh, I know. I just left a bleach site that would allow insane abilities like that, so I guess that I was still in "god mod" mode.

Edits made! I'm sure I missed something, but I don't know what.

ByuutoVoruta

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 March 14th 2009, 1:40 am

That's much better. A lot better. Question. Shouldn't there be some limit on Great King Zabara's 1st Ability. It's like a Prism of Seven Techniques (only involving one other copy and not 6 of course) but basically it would be like creating a second character with all the same abilities. Meaning its kind of like....whenever you need additional captain power you can just create another you. Then again...Never mind. Your post number is a sufficient enough drawback. Approved.

Thanks for your understanding and I'm glad you were able to cooperate. Let's spar together when there's time Wink
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr March 14th 2009, 3:00 am

id like to test out ur bankai too m8 since NOONE POST IN THE ****** HUECO MUNDO THREAD!!!!!!!!!!
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats
Race : Patriarch

http://www.bleachpwner.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down