Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Byuuto Voruta, 7th Division Captain

2 posters

Go down

Byuuto Voruta, 7th Division Captain Empty Byuuto Voruta, 7th Division Captain

Post by ByuutoVoruta March 13th 2009, 3:05 am

Name: Byuuto Voruta

Current Race: Shinigami

Hair colour: Black

Looks: Voruta's black hair comes down to his shoulders and his eyes are a forever burning red. His body is exceptionally toned from his long history of fighting and he moves quickly, as if he wants to race the wind itself. His face has a soft look to it, a sharp contrast to the intensity of his eyes. He is by no means a pretty boy, his face still bears countless scars from when he was bullied as a child. He thinks of these wounds as trophies, showing that even though he was beaten, he never gave up. His skin color is a captivating light brown and his happiness is contagious, his shining smile spreads to the faces of everyone around him.

He wears the black kimono that is customary of the shinigami and he wears his sheathe on the right side of his waist for easy access to his zanpakuto. There's a light black hood on the back of his kimono that he wears when he doesn't want to be seen.

--------------------
Personality: Voruta is a quiet man that constantly seems to be scoping everyone out whether they be friend or enemy, but once he feels that he knows a person's intentions, he warms up to them. He loves to have fun and he considers fighting his favorite past time no matter how seriously he seems to take it.

He is slightly cocky around friends, but once in battle it all goes away. He has fought for his life maybe thousands of times and he knows how he must act in battle. He normally shows respect for his opponent, though he may have disdain of whoever he is fighting, he refuses to show it. In victory, he walks away with only two words, "Good fight". In defeat, he says the same and only expects to feel the freezing cold embrace of death again.

Though anger is far from what Voruta feels when fighting, he does succumb to the emotion at times. If an opponent has hurt a friend of his, Voruta's demeanor changes immediately. Though anger usually has a blinding effect on people, it usually allows Voruta to see more clearly. Since he usually keeps the hate he feels for his enemies within, anger is almost like relief to him.

Dislikes: Fighting weak opponents, killing people he doesn't have to, and crust on pizza.

Crushes: Blood.

--------------------

Skills/Abilities: Master swordfighter, horrible kido...-ist, and master copy cat.
Specialties: Master of diplomacy and loooove.

History: Byuuto Voruta (known as "Volta" to his friends) was born into a single parent household. His father was a doctor and his mother had died while giving birth to him. At the age of five, he learned that not all people are good as bullies would chase him home and beat him up. So Volta was not born a fighter, he had battle forced upon him early on in life. These bullies picked on him because he didn't have a mother, they never left him alone. He went through this for over two years. At this time, he could out run the hands and feet of his enemies, but not their jeers. His father, knowing of his troubles, bought him a wooden sword and told him to do what he had to.

At the end of school the next day, he refused to run as the other boys began circling in on him again. He retrieved the sword from a hiding place and began returning the pain that they had inflicted on him. And though he came home tired and bloody that day, he was happy. He knew that the things said about his mother were not likely to be repeated, and he felt her smiling at him.

Seven years passed and during those seven years, Volta continued to train. At the age of 14, he now had many friends, some of them were the boys that used to bully him. He knew now that they did what they did because if they hadn't, they would've ended up beaten just like Volta. He doesn't consider that an excuse, he knows that bad judgement is a large part of being young. But some things never change, some of his friends were still being bullied by the same pathetic dunces from seven years ago. At this time they all knew how to fight, but Volta was the only one with the speed to contest their brawn. He began his bullied friends how to fight as he does and though none of them learned as fast as he did, their power did grow. As a group, they began fending off their enemies and after awhile, no one dared to mess with Volta's friends.

Five years went by with no problems, but Volta began seeing things that others didn't. Big, black monsters that destroyed streets and structures, looking for small ghostlike beings. He mentioned them to his friends one day, but they all looked at him like he was crazy. After this discussion, two of his closest friends approached him and informed him that they too had seen the monsters. They formed a plan, they decided to try and fight the monsters. A week later, five of the monsters appeared near their school. The three of them ran out to meet the monsters, but someone in a black kimono was struggling to fight them. Volta and his friends joined in the fight and ended up destroying two of the hollow. The shinigami screamed something and destroyed a third hollow with a burst of blue. Volta had been yearning to see the shinigami's face all throughout the fight and it had been distracting him. Suddenly he fell, feeling the claws of a hollow at his back, the shinigami rushed over to him and attempted to heal him, but had no success. Volta peered at the face of the shinigami, feeling as if he'd seen her face before. He felt death drag his soul from his body, this happened because of the same bad judgment he thought he was too good for. The hollow attempted to devour him, but at the same time the shinigami was performing a soul burial. In the end, Volta's spirit overpowered the hollow and was sent to Soul Society.

Alongside the Shinigami that performed his soul burial, Volta landed in the middle of the Shinigami Academy. Volta was passing out, but he could have sworn he heard the woman say "This is my son, please allow him to be trained here." Three days later, he awoke within 4th squad's barracks with a warm towel on his head and two shinigami toiling over him. He asked why he was there, but all they knew was that he had been injured and it was their job to watch after him. They said that someone would take him to the Shinigami Academy soon. He asked them what a shinigami is and why do they have a school, but the two just laughed and walked away.

In the Academy, Volta became known as one of the top swordsman after spending three years there. His kidou had a habit of exploding, but his sword skills seemed to more than make up for that. In his time at the Academy, Volta learned all about shinigami, their abilities, and their duties. By graduation, Volta was the tenth best swordsman in his class and the worst kidou student the academy had ever seen.

It was at this time that Volta gained his zanpaktou, Zabara. While Zanpaktou are normally an extension of a shinigami's soul, his was actually the soul of the hollow that he took over. When Volta's soul was purified, so was the hollow's, which is why Zabara isn't aggressive toward Volta. In the hollow's life, he had been known as the copy cat hollow by Soul Society, they had been attempting to destroy him for years. No one has yet figured out the coincidence in the hollow's mysterious disappearance and Volta's shikai. He has kept both of his releases secret from the Gotei 13, making it seem as if it is just a way to augment his reiatsu.

Soon after graduation, Volta joined up with seventh squad as an unseated officer. He has remained in the squad for over 300 years, rising from twelfth seat to captain.

Picture of Character: Two year olds draw better than I do.

Sample Chapter: [character is also Byuuto Voruta, vaizard. I wrote this about two months ago and I have improved since then]

Byuuto Voruta sighed while opening the door that he had remained behind for almost ten minutes. He had been stunned by fear, but he did not know if it was his fear or the hollow's. Both of them knew that one of them would become submissive down there, one of them would become a slave to the other's will. Voruta breathed heavily as his foot touched the second step, a bead of sweat dropped from his brow. "Snap out of it." he said to no one in particular. He enjoyed fighting, but the seriousness of this particular battle stole any enjoyment that may have been had.

Voruta suddenly smiled and charged down the stairs. He did best in life or death situations, but this was even worse. The thought of being forced to do a hollow's bidding made him want to throw up his last meal. He knew that he could pull through this, he felt an overwhelming joy raise his spirits! "Let us begin.." he spoke slowly "old friend." Voruta found himself jolted into Zavala's world, the warped streets of his childhood town were now familiar. The landscape had become horribly disfigured since the hollow's invasion, but Voruta knew that the land's true form would return soon.

Voruta unsheathed his sword, a simple katana with a red hilt. The hollow suddenly clawed at him from behind, but Voruta knew his adversary by now. He could smell his fear from a mile away. Voruta knocked the hollow's hand away with a flick of his wrist. The hollow smiled "Plan on making this a challenge for me?" Voruta responded with a whisper "You really must stop thinking of me as a pushover." Voruta struck quickly, turning and swinging the sword with all his strength. The hollow knocked the sword away just as simply as Voruta did earlier.

Voruta looked his opponent up and down, regarding his opponent's black and red mask. The black acted as a base while the red tore brilliantly bright scars in the mask. "That will be mine soon." Voruta said while smirking. The hollow launched himself at Voruta, his teeth bared and claws out. Voruta sidestepped to the left, but the hollow's claws still tore at his midsection. Voruta acted unaware of his injury, barraging the hollow with all his might. The hollow's dodges were playful, but the fear still remained in his eyes. Voruta spoke "Thrust" and a weak wind surprised the hollow and pushed him to the ground.

"Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat!" yelled Voruta, and the hollow was suddenly overcome and paralyzing by a blinding red light. "This war ends now!" Voruta spoke "Split, Zavala." Voruta's zanpakuto split in half lengthwise and Voruta's right hand caught the other half. The halves turned into full short swords with a single crimson line down the blade. "Ye Lord! Mask of flesh and bone, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, Upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws!" whispered Voruta as both his swords took on a beautiful blue glow.

Voruta's paralyzing kido had worn off by now, his fiery red eyes met the soulless black of the hollow's and Voruta suddenly knew why he would win. His passion, his life, and his soul all demanded that he conquer this beast. Not because his life was in danger, but because the hollow was his polar opposite. The hollow was chaos itself and Voruta's job was to quell chaos. The hollow was charging at him now, he was a pathetic beast, driven only by bloodshed and despair. Voruta moved his left foot forward, and suddenly found himself at the hollow's side. "I am strength, I am true power!" yelled the hollow, now snarling. Voruta's left sword slashed and a burst of blue collided with the hollow. The hollow's screams rang in Voruta's ears, forcing him to drop to his knees.

It took Voruta a second to realize that the screams weren't what incapacitated him, it was the hollow's reiatsu. He had created a shield of reiatsu at the last second and turned fatal damage into barely a scratch. The hollow's reiatsu continued to fluctuate, forcing Voruta to respond in kind. A conflagration of reiatsu surrounded Voruta, allowing him to withstand the hollow's intense spiritual pressure. "I'll devour your spirit like I should have years ago." the hollow said "If only that bitch didn't decide to intervene!" The hollow spoke of the Shinigami that both saved and cursed Voruta; the one that very well may have been his mother. That was enough to make Voruta act, he began running from side to side, his speed increased with every step he took. Voruta's right sword rubbed against the left one, sharing the blue glow with it. Voruta appeared at the hollow's right side and blew him away with a slash to his arm.

The hollow backed away, stunned, then a barrage of black cero suddenly sprouted from his fingertips, ready to destroy Voruta. Voruta released his stored kido, but that only minimized the damage of the cero. "What a lovely light show." said the hollow, laughing. The smoke cleared and Voruta reappeared, his jacket ripped to shreds. His breathing was hard once again, but amusement lay beneath his pain. "I won't let you bad mouth her." he spoke with a smile
"What?" the hollow was confused, he had almost killed Voruta, yet he still dwelled upon his earlier comment.
"I won't let you talk that way about..." he repeated "about the woman who died to bring me into this world!"

Voruta's reiatsu rose again, the red and yellow of his aura made it look like the entire world was on fire. "You pathetic dog, you'll never spill the blood of innocents again!" Voruta screamed, overcome with passion. The hollow responded with his own screams, but found himself unable to gather his strength. He realized that his brute strength may have been greater, but Voruta's heart was stronger. The hollow found that he was too tired to even raise his hands. "I am Sunierdou..." he said, softly "Sunierdou Saturayou." It had been years since he had spoken his human name, it shocked him to see that he remembered it. "I will lend you my strength." he continued "But know that if you have even a second of weakness, I will consume you whole."

Voruta, unlike the hollow, had a conscious to answer to. He couldn't destroy an opponent who was basically waving a white flag. He held his swords' hilts together and they became one again, he slowly sheathed the amazing weapon. "That's fine..." he said, smiled even though blood covered his face "Just remember that I fight back."

The look of fear on the hollow's face did not disperse, as Voruta saw the grass turn to green and the sky became blue. "Good fight." said Voruta, shocking the hollow even more as Voruta left his newly re-conquered world. He walked from the basement and closed the door. He began walking and almost passed out as he laid in bed. He slept for hours and it was the sleep of an innocent child. No more did nightmares of the hollow torture him, all he saw was blue sky, the same beautiful sky from his childhood.

Last edited by ByuutoVoruta on March 13th 2009, 6:10 am; edited 2 times in total

ByuutoVoruta

Stats
Race : Captain
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Byuuto Voruta, 7th Division Captain Empty Re: Byuuto Voruta, 7th Division Captain

Post by Monty2289 March 13th 2009, 3:38 am

Wow extensive story. Awesome. My only thing is that I don't think we would allow you into Soul Society with a zanpakuto with hallow abilities. Especially since you described in such a way that is pretty well known. Because of your name. Is that a change you'd be willing to make? Otherwise go on the run from Soul Society because I'm pretty sure that rule is a big NO-NO. (Also zanpakuto would be written as "Zabara" well not written but prounounced that way)

But other than that hollow quipp, I think its a really really good story. If you feel otherwise about the hollow thing just explain it to me and then I'll "try" to understand why. (Though I sort of doubt it) And then I'll approve it.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight

Back to top Go down

Byuuto Voruta, 7th Division Captain Empty Re: Byuuto Voruta, 7th Division Captain

Post by ByuutoVoruta March 13th 2009, 3:59 am

Ooh, just posted my weapon app too... That'll be an even bigger problem if I can't have a sword with hollow abilities. My understanding of the reasons why vizards weren't allowed in Soul Society was because they "illegally" obtained hollow powers. Soul Society (at least as much as I can tell) still openly associates with Ichigo even though he has hollow powers. I thought that it would work the same way in this case, he doesn't really have hollow powers, just a sword that isn't a manifestation of his soul, but a hollow's soul.

ByuutoVoruta

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 March 13th 2009, 4:58 am

Well that's a big problems. First of all, no one really knows about Ichigo's Vizard based powers. (No member of the protection squads anyway). They open up channels with Ichigo for that reason alone. He's not apparart of the protection squad and he doesn't have to adhere to the rules of the Central 46. Being on a squad means you have to follow judiciary properties. Also the story involving the Vizard is just an advocated one, you know? The nature of the crime still won't change. If there is anything about your being that has to do with a hollow, you'd be optly treated as one. (Which means you'd be put to death)

Sorry, but I hope your character isn't based on the foundations of his powers. That would suck. But if you're applying to be a Shinigami. You're in it to win it. You would have approval just like that since you more than fufill the requirement of writing for 7th Division. However, your character has Hollow based/associative powers, and Ichigo is not a good duck out explaination because he isn't even apart of the protection squads.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ByuutoVoruta March 13th 2009, 5:39 am

Aww, I really liked that zan too. I read what you and Baraku had said in the chatbox, so would it actually be fine if he disguised his hollow powers as his zan's powers? Like, rather than creating a hollow mask and wearing it, maybe he absorbs the reiatsu created by it? And I thought that Soul Society knew of his vizard powers, I haven't watched that episode in like two years, but I was sure that he turned into a hollow temporarily during his fight with Byakuya.

ByuutoVoruta

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 March 13th 2009, 5:43 am

He did but Byakuya was like..."What the hell" and then the next minute he went "Eh..I'm going to forget everything I just saw now." Which is stupid I know. But besides that incident, absolute no one who would fill out a report about it, has caught Ichigo and his hollow powers. But if you can go back and edit it stating that no one knows about it and you're doing your job of keeping your abilities away from any other protection squad member then yeah. Approval it is.

Also your weapon app needs to be seperate. Which you can make in the Weapons Thread of course. Ignore all the crap in the Weapons Template and use the example application there.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ByuutoVoruta March 13th 2009, 6:45 am

Alright, I made the "augment reiatsu" change to his history.

ByuutoVoruta

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 March 13th 2009, 7:25 am

Your character is Approved. However the information provided as your zanpakuto will be the only thing disapproved. Just read the response for your weapons' app. I've called a lot of things of the sight Godmoddish but yours takes the golden ticket. In the beginning I stated (on your weapon's app that) that in the end. Wouldn't it be better to kill the hollow influence completely and just state that your zanpakuto has those absorption effects. As well as the fact that I'm basically disapproving Zavala overall, you really, really, have to fix that bankai of yours.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ByuutoVoruta March 13th 2009, 3:31 pm

I wanted to be like a Bleach-esque Superman Very Happy

ByuutoVoruta

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 March 13th 2009, 10:57 pm

Isn't everyone in bleach like superman? (Better than superman.) Superman's power can't fight the supernatural. Superman < Soul Reapers
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ByuutoVoruta March 14th 2009, 4:03 am

Monty2289 wrote:Isn't everyone in bleach like superman? (Better than superman.) Superman's power can't fight the supernatural. Superman < Soul Reapers
But heat beams come from his eyes, man. Heat beams

ByuutoVoruta

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 March 14th 2009, 4:05 am

Unfortunately that won't do anything to a Shinigami.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ByuutoVoruta March 14th 2009, 4:08 am

Monty2289 wrote:Unfortunately that won't do anything to a Shinigami.
... Forget it, I lose Sad

ByuutoVoruta

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 March 14th 2009, 4:11 am

Everytime...Everytime. And your weapon and character has been approved. I just moved your character's weapon to the approved area.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 March 14th 2009, 7:02 am

Edit Annoucement: There's no need to post on Approved Weapons. There's nothing left to say after the topic has been moved. Which is why your post was deleted. Also quite frankly, you're giving me intelligence cancer. As much as I would like to explain crap about that deleted topic I won't.

DO NOT COMMENT WITH IRRELEVENT STUFF ON PEOPLE's CONCEPTS POSTS AND IDEAS AFTER APPROVAL. If you feel strongly about it then just create a discussion.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down