Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Souzen Soseki

3 posters

Go down

Souzen Soseki Empty Souzen Soseki

Post by Shadow_Skill89 March 15th 2009, 7:25 am

Name: Souzen Soseki

Race: shinigami

Hair: Brown

Looks: He is 6’ 2’’, 235 lbs extremely well built and muscular. He has a large scar on my chest, which never completely healed, left as a reminder of his first loss. He has a slightly menacing and sadistic look about me. He also wears a necklace that lessens the pain from the scar and seals a portion of my reiatsu. (The scar reacts to his reiatsu)

Personality: Usually laid back and only wants what he feels is best for the Soul Society, whether in accordance with the CC or not… He goes through moments of pure insanity and bloodlust due to pain from the scar. When the pain begins it seems as if some other personality takes over and wants nothing but blood. Has a strong sense of comradory.

Likes: Personality1: tea, chess, and manga from the human world.

Dislikes: Cowards and anyone who opposes his beliefs

Crush: Women with strong wills and terrifying powers/abilities.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skills/Abilities:

Ability to enter a charmed state to where he feels no pain

Specialties:

Board games such as Go or Chess

History:

The earliest he can remember about his life was when he still lived with his parents in the 34th-west Rukon District of the soul society. Growing up he was always a troublemaker, always getting into mischief and starting brawls with the other residents of the district. He was always sent to reform school after reform school. He believed his father was trying to straighten him out and instill some discipline into him. It seems that every time he went to a different reform school he always managed to come across the same type of people. No matter how hard he tried to avoid fighting he would always find trouble and end up in a position of having to fight in order to survive. From what his mother tells him, his father has always been the same way. She has also mentioned he was a leader of a gang at one point in his life, but he left them in order to be with her. His father now is working somewhere far off from home. He will stay gone one to three weeks at a time. He never knew until it was too late what his father was doing while he was away.

He came home one day from reform school in the 35-east Rukon District. He was beaten and bruised all over and a bit afraid to go home. For earlier on that day he was kicked out of reform school because he attacked and broke three of the head masters ribs that morning. He had a good explanation for doing it. But he knew his father wouldn’t care. Even if the head master hit him with a whip because he spoke out of turn. When he got home his mother didn’t greet him as usual. He had a foreboding, uneasy feeling; a feeling that something terrible was about to happen. So without delay he ran inside his home to look for his parents he could not find them anywhere. Then suddenly, an unknown person hit him from behind, he was unconscious. He woke up some time later. As he opened my eyes he tried to take in his surroundings but, he found himself bound at the hands and feet laying on the floor of a pitch black room. All he could see was darkness. He searched frantically in all directions for some kind of light, some kind of hope that he would see my parents again. Then in the darkness he heard the sounds of screaming coming from the walls. The sound of pain and agony filled his head. So he stayed there for what seemed like an eternity, his heart and mind slipping into the darkness, his mind completely over run by the screams until someone came. A man opened a door and a dim light filled the room. Consumed in darkness he thought that this man was surely his salvation, his rescuer from the darkness. He was wrong. He later discovered, after the man drug him from that dark place, that the man was not a savior; this was actually the man that knocked him out. This man was a member of a notorious gang in the Rukon District called the Ashi. He was drug down many corridors to a large room. In this room he saw a line of people who were all bound in the same way as he was. Then he saw his parents, they were both in front of the line bound and bloody. Then out of the darkness he heard a menacing voice. It was a man sitting in a large chair in front of everyone. It appeared that he was there leader. He possessed the title of Ashi ni Kyosei. He was so scared of this man that he turned his head away and tried not to listen to what this man was saying. He heard a blood-curdling scream. The voice was so familiar; he looked up and saw that it was his mother. The man had left his stoop and cut his mother with a strange katana. He screamed because he feared his mother had just been killed. She had survived the cut because it was not meant to kill her, said this evil man. He explained that his katana had a special poison on its blade that intensifies the pain receptors in the body making any cut feel 10x’s as horrible as it actually was. All he could do was sit and watch and listen as his beloved mother screamed and rolled in pain. The man seemed to want something from his father, so the man chose to torture his mother until his father spoke. But, among the screams he could hear his mother instructing his father not to tell the man what he wanted to know. His father did not tell the man what he wanted to know. So the man cut his mother two more times. Although his mother was in so much pain she still told his father to say nothing. So the man came to the line of people that he was in and began to cut everyone in that line. His father screamed in anguish and sorry. His father told the man he would tell him what he wanted to know. So the man went to his father’s side. Then suddenly, his father attacked the man and said he would never tell him what he wanted to know. The man killed his father, and then his mother out of anger before his very eyes. The man went to him and said that out of respect for their former leader, he would let the child go. He was sad and mournful, yet relieved at the same time that he would be let go. The man cut his binds and led him to a room. It was another dark room. He struggled and refused to go into the room again. The man threw him into the room, he tried to run out of the room and the man cut him twice across the chest with his poisoned katana. He laid in the dark room, alone, crying, and wailing in pain. He passed out from the pain and woke up outside. He was still in great pain. Dazed, he tried to find help. He was found by a squad of shinigami on patrol in the area and after that he has no memory of what happened. He awoke later in an infirmary with a strange necklace around his neck. He took the necklace off and realized that the necklace was suppressing the pain that was in his chest due to the poison. He was later told he had a choice, either return to his home district or join the shinigami academy.

He chose to go to the shinigami academy. After many, many years of training and hardship he finally graduated the academy. Later he joined the 13 Court Guard Squads. He was sent to the 11th squad after many more years he was appointed the 3rd seat officer of the squad. Mostly due to his special abilitie. Over the years he had gained the ability to charm myself into feeling no pain while he was fighting. He gained this ability by removing his necklace and training his body to bare the pain. After years of effort and training he had finally mastered the ability of charm. However, this ability comes with great risk. If he loses control of himself he goes berserk and cannot control his urge for bloodshed. Later he was made the second seat after Vice Captain Amatagahen defeated and killed the current captain of the squad with 100 11th squad members present, making him the new captain. After many years serving under Captain Amatagahen he finally gained the power to overcome the Captain in battle making him the new leader of the 11th Division of the 13 Court Guard Squads.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I appologize for the length I didnt intend it to be this long...

EDIT: okay I lengthened my last paragraph a bit and changed it all to third person... I also removed the second personality because I was told it would be way to complicated to even set up... let me know your thoughts and what I need to change

Last edited by Shadow_Skill89 on March 15th 2009, 12:29 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : 8) was in my age...)
Shadow_Skill89
Shadow_Skill89

Stats
Race : Captain
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Souzen Soseki Empty Re: Souzen Soseki

Post by Monty2289 March 15th 2009, 7:39 am

um...dude. Its supposed to be this long. Its still sort of Zaraki-ish but that's besides the point as long as you're not ripping his character off and you have decent length deserving of your rank.

I like the story and approved. Just remember to place your character's stats (All you have to do is look at the stats for any captain on the site. Of course you're free to choose how much of your stats you dedicate to one another) And create your zanpakuto of course. Approved
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei March 15th 2009, 8:46 am

Write In Third Person. What Div.? "P1" and "P2"? Explain, then I'll write "Approved.".
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 March 15th 2009, 8:49 am

Eh I went ahead and approved it because 3rd person doesn't matter. Though his character isn't him so he should label his character's name as well as write he, his, him and all those good pronouns in there. But writting in third person denotes story book form. I'll expect that when he actually RPs
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down