Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Kazanshuseki Ideyuryu (Souzen Soseki Zanpaktou)

5 posters

Go down

Kazanshuseki Ideyuryu (Souzen Soseki Zanpaktou) Empty Kazanshuseki Ideyuryu (Souzen Soseki Zanpaktou)

Post by Shadow_Skill89 March 17th 2009, 2:47 am

Name: Kazanshuseki Ideyuryu (Volcanic Head, Hot Springs Turtle's Shell)

Type: Zanpaktou (resistance-type)

-------------------------------------------------
Details

Affinity/Theme: water and fire

Spirit Appearance: a 4ft tall tortoise with two heads. One with blue eyes(water) and one with red eyes(fire).

Where Kazanshuseki Ideyuryu resides is on top of an ancient volcano whose dome has field with rain water and has turned into a natural hot spring.

General Abilities: Kazanshuseki Ideyuryu has a slight healing effect. Help heal minor wounds and lessen weak poisons damage. Does not work on strong poisons.

Unreleased Form

Description: Kazanshuseki Ideyuryu has a dark blue blade connected to a crimson hilt by a black guard

Shikai (Second Form)

Picture: Kazanshuseki Ideyuryu (Souzen Soseki Zanpaktou) Sword2

Release Command: Boil

Description: The basic shape is like that hiddiouse drawing shows... One blade is blue and one is red. The hilt itself is black. the space in the center shines with a bright white light, which dispells darkness around the wielder. When the light is shining it is actually preparing an attack. The attack is called Boiling Jet.

Abilities:

Ability 1: Healing effect: Heals all wounds over the course of three post.(only post 1-3, 7-9 all damage healed, post 4-6, 10-12 damage cant be healed, and so on...)

Ability 2: Poison resistance: Resists all weak poisons, and lessens the damage from moderate to strong poisons.

Ability 3: Heat Surge: the space in the sword glows red with swirling flames. Then I thrust the blade into the ground, which the blast then travels underground and hits the opponent from below.

Ability 4: Aqua Shield: the space in the center of the sword turns blue with swirling water. I thrust the sword in the air and a cylinder of water swirls around me and shield me from all direct attacks. Attacks from above and below are not stopped.

Ability 5: Boiling Jet: The space in the center of the sword shines white with the mixing of the energies. I swing the sword at the opponent spraying a jet of water at 1200 deg F ( do to the pressure build up the water doesnt turn to steam). The attack cuase decent damage and causes blisters to appear on the opponent and causes slight damage each turn. This attack leaves me powerless for 2 turns.

Bankai (Final form)

Description:

Abilities:

Ability 1:

Ability 2:
Shadow_Skill89
Shadow_Skill89

Stats
Race : Captain
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Kazanshuseki Ideyuryu (Souzen Soseki Zanpaktou) Empty Re: Kazanshuseki Ideyuryu (Souzen Soseki Zanpaktou)

Post by ssj3gohan007 March 17th 2009, 6:37 pm

It looks pretty cool. Did you draw it?
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader

Back to top Go down

Kazanshuseki Ideyuryu (Souzen Soseki Zanpaktou) Empty Re: Kazanshuseki Ideyuryu (Souzen Soseki Zanpaktou)

Post by Shadow_Skill89 March 18th 2009, 1:02 am

yeah I did draw it... in like 35 sec... I couldnt describe it to monty very well so I drew that...
Shadow_Skill89
Shadow_Skill89

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 March 18th 2009, 3:31 am

Yes it was very sad...that the description couldn't be detailed in wording. :/. (hmm deja vu)
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Skill89 March 18th 2009, 4:21 am

oh shut it... your the one who calls someone to sabatouge your car so you dont have to go home... Very Happy
Shadow_Skill89
Shadow_Skill89

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 March 18th 2009, 4:23 am

Yes...Because I'm worth it. Did I just use a make-up's line. :/
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Skill89 March 18th 2009, 5:37 am

lol, I beleive you did... so how much time does it buy you anyways...
Shadow_Skill89
Shadow_Skill89

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 March 18th 2009, 5:48 am

priceless XD
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei March 18th 2009, 2:39 pm

...I am amazed at the possibility of this Zanpakuto.

Anyhow, good job on the drawing(?) so well, approved! (I have, of course, not bothered to read the rest.)
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraku March 18th 2009, 3:41 pm

you get bankai if you want to fuill that in
Baraku
Baraku
Admin

Stats
Race : Captain Commander

https://kagekaisen.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 March 18th 2009, 5:10 pm

(Back on campus for a bit of "loan-ish" work) But apparently he's working on one. Yay! It was approved and not by me. So I guess you could stop right there Joey....as the only captain without a bankai. Razz
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Skill89 March 18th 2009, 10:29 pm

to late I'm afraid... I was laying in bed last night, abou to go to sleep and then suddenly it hit me what I should do with it... its the best I can come up with so far... I'll go get the drawing out of my room and scan it in.. be back in a couple min to update...
Shadow_Skill89
Shadow_Skill89

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down