Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Kiyoshi/shinigami

4 posters

Go down

Kiyoshi/shinigami Empty Kiyoshi/shinigami

Post by MitchMorphine March 28th 2009, 11:17 am

Name:Kiyoshi Katsu

Current Race: Shinigami

Hair color: strawberry blonde.

Looks:
short layered hair that tends to start sticking out straight at parts unless combed well, along with green eyes that look extremely piercing and sharp in the sunlight with a lean, skinny but very well toned physique with a height of 5, 10.
He has a tribal tattoo around is biceps and another tattoo of the right eye of horus (the egyptian god that by day travels though the sky as the sun and by night travels through the underworld in constant battle) on the back of his neck.

--------------------
Personality:
Although most of the time he is plainly just hyperactive, energetic and mischievous. he prefers the term "impassioned" although not truly cocky he often finds the funniest humor to be his own. somewhat of a jack of all trades or perhaps the line between yin and yang, easily able to fall into the depths of a fiery anger one second and then by the flip of a coin can become the embodiment of cold, calculating and ruthless depending on the situation.

Likes: He loves training in hand to and combat/swordsmanship and reading. although unless threes something better he can focus on he just prefers to walk or wonder around in the sunlight until something better comes to mind or presents itself.
loves to spar, and considers hollow extermination more of a fun sport then a dangerous job.

Dislikes: stupid people. especially when he is trying to explain something. cowards who bully women and children.

Crushes: Loves a cute girl. especially the innocent ones. or anyone with qualities that stand out or set her apart from the crowd.

--------------------

Skills/Abilities: a "shunpo prodigy" who prefers to be decisive in any fight he is in.
able to sense or track reiatsu with precision.

Specialties: sometimes acting childlike himself he is excellent with children, although in no way a father figure. more often then naught would be considered a "bad influence" even if for no other reason then his sometimes crude and abrasive manners.

History:
Kiyoshi does not know definitely where he was born, although it is assumed he was born somewhere in the rukon district. When he was at the age of three and a half his mother and him were in the forest on the way back home from a home nearby that he was being babysat at while his mother worked, seeing as his father had been a shinigami and had died shortly after he was born. leaving them both alone to fend for themselves.
While going through the forest however they were accosted by a small group of bandits intent on nothing less then all of his mothers goods. Being much to proud to ever give in however his mother strongly resisted and in the end was slain by one of the bandits.

another member of the bandits however who went by the name "shoji" stood back and watched as this unfolded. And to his everlasting shame however he allowed this atrocity to occur. shoji was scared that if he took any action it would bring unnecessary attention onto himself.
( shoji is an assumed identity meant as a safeguard, this mans real identity is never revealed to kiyoshi )

he was in fact a rogue shinigami who ran away after incapacitating the men who were sent to arrest him under the charges of practicing in forbidden kidou. shortly after he joined a group of bandits and suppressed his reiatsu in hopes of blending in.

the moment however that the boys mother hit the ground the mysterious rogue shinigami killed his fellow bandits scooped up kiyoshi and ran, pledging to himself as he ran away to take care of this boy. it was his hope at an attempt to make it up to the boy what his inaction had caused...

Almost as soon as as he felt he was a safe distance from the sereitei shoji assumed the role of kiyoshi's father. building a house himself deep in a forest to keep himself from prying eyes. Almost immediately after settling down shoji started kiyoshi's training, basic kido, hand to hand combat. all he was told to incorporate into his daily hunting chores in the forest of which kiyoshi loved to play and hunt in.
growing up he would always be the one to go into town for whatever supplies that they may have needed and often stayed in town as long as he could, meeting travelers or perhaps reading in the small library in the town to remedy the loneliness he often felt.

One day however shoji and kiyoshi were walking together when they stumbled upon a newly opened pathway through the forest they lived. and along this pathway a lone woman walked, and from the opposite direction a arrogant shinigami strode. as they met this nameless soul reaper accosted the women. lording his abilities over her for whatever self satisfaction it may have brought him. but before a moment had passed shoji jumped from the pathway outline and brought the soul reaper to his knees. the soul reaper however looked up at him with wide astonished eyes of recognition and instantly shoji knew he had made a grave mistake.
the soul reaper quickly composed himself and ran off, kiyoshi watched the soul reaper run and began an incantation only to be stopped by a gim but insistant shoji who professed that he would not allow any more blood shed. Just as kiyoshi was about to start arguing though he was knocked unconscious by a sudden and very unexpected blow from shoji..that last words that he words as he drifted off were of shoji muttering to himself that this was kiyoshi's only way to be free..

Kiyoshi awoke suddenly and sat up with a start in almost perfect darkness. though that did not deter him from knowing were he was within moments and began to rush toward his cabin hidden within the woods, knowing something grave was about to happen as he felt several other strong reaistu merging onto the same point..
as he came into view of the cabin that he lived he watched as shinigami descended apon his home, shoji standing atop the roof, looking up and smileing as there eyes met and he quickly mouthed unheard words.. moments later his home and the rogue shinigami were abilerated in a flash of some kido of shoji's own design. his "father" and home, and everything he knew was destroyed in a instant.

some of the other shinigami noticed his presence to as he stood blank eyed, stare-ring at an empty hole in the ground were his life had was revolved around. as they started to give pursuit however he quickly snapped to his senses and started running through the forest, his mind completely enveloped as tears ran down his eyes and he seemingly flew over the branches leaving his pursuers little choice but to give up, never even coming close enough in the dark to see what he looked like.

becoming something of a wonderer without purpose for months before having the idea that he himself would join the shinigami for the purpose of investigating shoji background. to better understand the man who had been his father, although after joining the academy and quickly graduating due to his his pre-learned and well practiced skills which eclipsed those of his classmates his purpose faltered as he slowly came to terms with shoji's death. instead he turned his attention forward to what would become his new home.
he was given a seated rank right out of the academy but always confident, ambitious and eager to be better he knew it was not enough for him. requesting a special audience with the captain commander he professed his intentions and on both knee's and asked for only some way, some chance to prove himself to the thirteen court squads

Last edited by MitchMorphine on March 29th 2009, 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total

MitchMorphine

Stats
Race :
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Kiyoshi/shinigami Empty Re: Kiyoshi/shinigami

Post by Monty2289 March 29th 2009, 1:53 am

That's fine. Infact....I would say approved. However if there is a bit more history you would like to add be my guest. Once you're done just notify that you made some additions and you're done. Nice work....clean and simple yet thorough. Save for one thing....

You're a rouge Shinigami right? That's exceptable but you need to specify a rank level. I say level meaning the strength in which your character is at. Rank itself won't mean anything but you do need to tell rather you're at the level of Captain, Vice, 3rd Seat, and/or so forth. Also I will warn you right now. As a rouge shinigami you will have no group to refer to, no rank or followers/partners, nor will you have any control thread such as a captain or race leader.

And I love the variation (can't really get over it) because a rouge shinigami is awesome. But you also do need to elaborate on exactly what squad got rid of you and your history involving them. This is because as a rouge shinigami...you've had some extensive history in a division or over a division so you would have to talk about that

OOO...Suggestion
Spoiler:
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraku March 29th 2009, 3:26 am

hey monty, mitch PM'd me about the whole squad thing

Spoiler:
Baraku
Baraku
Admin

Stats
Race : Captain Commander

https://kagekaisen.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 March 29th 2009, 4:57 am

Oh...you're a very forgiving a CC then. Surprised. Yamamoto would probably set the Seireitei ablaze before he let a rouge Shinigami come back. If that's the case why doesn't he just pick say he's a Shinigami that still needs to be a assigned a squad. Instead a rouge one...an "undetermined rank and divsion number"
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by MitchMorphine March 29th 2009, 8:39 am

oh no no no your misunderstanding but i understand why. because i had not come up with a name yet i used alot of he/him to specifiy different people ( change it soon)

i meant that shoji was the rogue shinigami and the boy that he raised before shoji killed himself would be my character.

im not actually a rogue shinigami but was raised and trained by one before joining the academy,

MitchMorphine

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 March 29th 2009, 8:43 am

Oh...I supposed that I did misunderstand you...sorry about that.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by MitchMorphine March 29th 2009, 9:52 am

Ok i edited it and made it a bit more sensible although im still not 100% so if you want to go over my history one more time and tell me what you think and if you have any more suggestions it would be greatly appreciated

MitchMorphine

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 March 30th 2009, 8:40 pm

There seems to be no problems. Thanks for clearing things up. APPROVED

I would have replyed sooner but I think I got distracted by a Sekirei Marathon

So says Tsukiumi!!

Kiyoshi/shinigami C31ea6aff3fc2dba0d2e4030537576c5

or...
Spoiler:
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 March 31st 2009, 1:21 am

Nice pic XD
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 March 31st 2009, 1:42 am

Really?...Even the second one. It's enough to get me shot. And no she isn't doing what you think she is. The picture is just a screen shot of a feeling she's having. When Tsukiumi finds her Ashikabi she becomes "warm" and then it cuts to that picture. Needless to say. I had a nosebleed. :3
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down