Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Chiyoko (kiyoshi katsu)

2 posters

Go down

Chiyoko (kiyoshi katsu) Empty Chiyoko (kiyoshi katsu)

Post by MitchMorphine March 31st 2009, 3:39 am

Name: Chiyoko. 千 (chi) "thousand" and 代 (yo) "generations" and 子 (ko) "child". 千代 子

Type: Zanpaktou
-------------------------------------------------
Details

Affinity/Theme:Wind

Spirit Appearance: A small slightly ragged looking boy, appearing 12 years of age and mostly wearing green clothes that inexplicably seem to change in from time to time.
usually hovering around shoulder height while talking with me. And not often seen without a self satisfied smirk on his face.
Known for being very mischievous, feeling most at home amidst chaos and discord.

General Abilities: none.

Unreleased Form

Picture: (Optional)

Description: A highly polished reflective katana, the blade being 3 feet in length that runs up to a black hilt. slightly longer then most katana hilts. the tight roping wrapping around the hilt is pure white from the symbol of the sun on the bottom thats said to represent the heat of battle to its wavy S shaped cross guard.

Shikai

Release Command:danpen (shred)

Description: My zanpaktou would become a full sized naginata. its long shaft would be black save the depictions of two white dragons twisting round and round toward the top until there gaping mouths seem as there about to meet right under the bottom of the blade and the chrome pointed metallic counterweight on the bottom.
the full naginata would stand with a height of 96 inches
the shaft is 60 inches,
and the blade 36 inches.

Abilities:my zanpaktou has the ability to fiercely control/manipulate the air and wind from around the blade of the naginata.

my Naginata can be used to stab, but due to its relatively balanced center of mass, is often spun and turned to proscribe a large radius of reach. The curved blade makes for an effective tool for cutting due to the increased length of cutting surface. my speciality is dispatching multiple opponents given that I can cover and attack in 380 square feet (35 m²) of open, level ground without having to move given a 5 foot (1.5 m) shaft, 3 foot (1 m) blade, 3 foot (1 m) reach. I often like to use my zanpaktou's
ability in conjuncture with regular attack to empower them and have to known to on occasion impale my enemy and then through a extremely rapid expansion of wind from my blade to blow them apart from the inside out.

(Some. not all techniques derived from my zanpaktou's ability)
Supersonic thrust: I use silph's ability to control wind to make a spinning vortex at the end of the blade,thrusting at an above average speed due to the wind vacuum propelling me forward. as a bonus the wind sheer will blow away any amount of small attack (shurikens, kunai, darts, ect ect) from the outside while i thrust. making for a difficult to impossible counterattack as the fierce backlash of wind blows my opponents back before they react.

Spread: I twirl my naginata between my fingers above my head at high spreads, the resulting "tornado" sucks in my opponents or my opponents attacks , shredding them apart by the thousands of wind sheer blades traveling at high speeds around me, making for a balanced offensive and defensive technique. the "tornado" look more like a medium sphere rather then a large cyclone.
--a lesser degree of this same technique would be spinning the naginata directly in front of me and concentrating the wind to the dilation of the rotation for purely defensive purposes.

Attribute: cannot be called a skill but relates much more closely to a attribute it that weather due it its elemental effects or something else, my naginata is very light and easy to wield, twirl, and spin at high speeds.

Bankai.

Description: Decorated dark metallic forearm and shin guards appear. the counterweight on my naginata disappearing in place of a second blade with the edge facing the opposite direction of its counterpart. were once there was two dragons now there is only one at each end, both of there mouth opening up at the bottom of the blades.

Abilities: just as how both my blades can control the wind now i can also derive that power from my arm and leg guards. although not as offensively powerfull the the blades abilities the guards are used to keep me in hovering the the air most of the fight, there power more and more intense the closer you are to them they are most often used to deflect even strong attack. and when used in conjecture with each other can create a 360 barrier around my body.

Ability 1: due to the powerful wind slip stream effect thats now encasing my every movement my speed stat is doubled and strength increased by .5 while in bankai

MitchMorphine

Stats
Race :
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Chiyoko (kiyoshi katsu) Empty Re: Chiyoko (kiyoshi katsu)

Post by Monty2289 March 31st 2009, 4:15 am

Very through... Approved There's no arguments for this one. Save for the zanpakuto size. Not an argument but warning. I'm finding out that a lot of people aren't grasping the concept of bankai being USUALLY completely altered forms of a zanpakuto. Normally not being a blade. Just as a note that when sparring against people like Kensei, Baraku, or myself (Baraku, Kyousuke, or Haruki) I hope I don't see any complaints since in terms of relative output alone the sizes of our bankai helps out a lot. Not that a small one isn't as strong as a really large one (i.e. Ichigo) but yeah...It's kind of like all the sparring matches with my liutenant.

I just felt I had to mention it. Though at least out of the sword sized bankai I've seen yours seems to be the most powerful and inventive. At least it has a large area of effect.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down