Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Shizuku Tokiha

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Shizuku Tokiha Empty Shizuku Tokiha

Post by Shizuku April 1st 2009, 10:08 am

Name: Shizuku Tokiha

Nickname: Goddess of the Flash, Shizuku.

Current Race: Shinigami

Hair Color: Black as the Night Sky

Looks: Pitch Black hair. Her eyes are a light brown and she is not very well endowed as a woman. She has very slender arms and a thin waist. Her hair is cut very raggedly and is always changing along with the phases of the moon. A very slender girl, no matter how much she eats her body never changes from the crescent moon physique.

--------------------
Personality: Shizuku seems to always have a smile on her face. She abhors violence, but is always ready to draw her sword to instill peace. She could break out in laughter at the most inopportune moment which has caused for some very awkward situations. She is always willing to open her door and heart to a complete stranger and she never harbors any hatred for anyone.

Likes: Shizuku can always be found in a high enough place when the moon is shining. She loves to cook and can usually be found with a love novel somewhere on her person. She loves eating Cinnamon Rolls and will become very depressed when she runs out of Rolls.

Dislikes: Shizuku has had a crippling fear of the dark since childhood. She disliked people who don't smile and people who are overly-rude. She is purely intolerant of people who try and disrupt the peace. She has gotten into many an argument over the fates of troublemakers.

Crushes: People who are honest. People who love cooking. She absolutely adores people with brilliant eyes. She has been known to crush on Boy and Girl alike. But the one thing she can not resist is someone with an affinity for the moon as strong as hers.

--------------------

Skills/Abilities: Known as a Huntress. Shizuku can track people by an aura related to light. If the person stays in a well lit area for more than 10 minutes Shizuku can track them down, accurate to 1 tenth of a mile. Her natural speed increase during a full moon. Shizuku is very fast and is the highest ranked Shunpo User in the entire seireitei.

Specialties: Studies Astrology and Baking. Also a great Sketch Artist.

History: Shizuku was born in Kyoto, Japan. She was raised much like a princess being the sole female born of the main line of the family. During her years of early childhood her mother would take her out at nights to lay in an apple orchard watching the moon sit in the sky like a glorious translucent eye. Around the age of 14 Shizuku was walking through her Apple Orchard on her way home from school where she was ambushed by a rival clan. The clansmen wanted to hold her for ransom but the Tokiha clan was so far in debt they couldn't afford to pay the ransom or even hire someone to go after their beloved daughter. Shizuku's Parents regretted every second that passed without their daughter and after a month of separation they began fearing the worst. Shizuku was at the rival clans base being used as a sex slave. Every Morning from day to night she would be penetrated and only offered rest when she had to eat. After 6 months of the torture Shizuku was eating her grovel when she saw a full moon penetrate the clan base. Upon seeing it Shizuku ceased moving. She fell over dead, from a Heart Attack. Upon being separated from her body Shizuku wandered Kyoto as a lone spirit. After 2 months of being a spirit Shizuku was attacked by two hollows with masks in the shape of Lunar Phases. They behaved as Hollows normally would and tried to eat her soul. The taller of the two had pierced her limbs with spears of bone pinning her down. Shizuku blacked out from the pain. When she came to she was standing on a long line full of people and at the front of the line were 3 Samurai directing people to troupes of bigger samurai, all of them carrying black butterflies on their fingers.

After being thrown into the Rukongai's 19th district, Life was a bit stressful for Shizuku. She spent day and night looking for her parents. She had no idea if they had lived or not but a feeling inside of her had told her they passed away shortly after she had been kidnapped. Shizuku noticed that people in the Rukongai never ate and yet she grew hungrier and hungrier with every passing second. Shizuku noticed a large group of Samurai returning to the White City. She had never been in the city but had always wanted to get there. This would be her chance to get in. She got up and nearly collapsed from the strain of moving without food for a week. She began limping towards the open city but fell down a few steps away from where she had started. She raised her head and saw a black figure streaking towards her. She couldn't keep her eyes open long enough to see what happened next. She awoke in an inn with a tray full of food lying next to her. After finishing her meal and leaving the tavern, Shizuku applied for the soul reaper exams. She passed at First Dan and began studying to become a soul reaper. After passing the soul reaper exams, Shizuku was assigned to 9th company, 5th seat. About 10 years into service Shizuku was admiring the moon when a ray of light hit her. The ray sent her into a trance where she met her zanpakuto's spirit, Tentoken. Tentoken had the appearance of a goddess, wearing all white with pure white eyes and an ethereal mist surrounding her at all times. Shizuku and Tentoken talked for hours and when Shizuku came to, the ground was windswept and blown apart. Shizuku achieved Shikai shortly after that day, rising to 3rd seat in her company. Now Shizuku is trying her best to receive the 9th captain;s position even though she's still having problems with her Bankai. She still spends restless nights searching the Rukongai for her parents and searching for the souls of the clansmen who had raped her so many years ago, if they hadn't been turned into hollows already. Shizuku had sent in her application for the position and now all she can do is spend her mornings practicing and her nights searching.

Picture of Character:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Sample Chapter: Shizuku walked into the Captain's meeting chambers. Her Zanpakuto was resting on her hip and her eyes were full of determination. She marched up to the center of the large white room and drew her sword. "Shizuku Tokiha.. 9th squad." After the short introduction she held her katana above her head as the silver blade caught and reflected the sunlight onto her. "Dance..Tentoken!" A white light filled the room as Tentoken changed into her Shikai form. A Giant Ring that could fit around a persons body but the outside edge of the ring was bladed and still catching the light from the sun. "This is my Shikai.." She took a deep breath, preparing herself for the next step. She dropped the ring to her hips and began swinging them like a Hula-Hoop. "Bankai!" The energy in the room increased tenfold as a light seemed to radiate from Shizuku herself. When the light subsided, Shizuku was standing in the center of the room a Large Nodachi in her hand with two Crescent Moon's on the blade. "Tsuki Tentoken." Shizuku's reiatsu was radiating wildly because of the immense light in the room. "Any Questions?"

Shizuku held her Bankai for as long as she could before dropping her sword on the floor and passing out. She had never been good with High - Pressure situations and dropping her bankai in a room full of captains was about as High Pressure as it could get. She awoke in her bed back at the 9th company barracks cursing her lick. She sat up as a hell butterfly came through her window and landed on her outstretched finger. "Miss Tokiha, We were impressed by your use of Shikai and Bankai at the council meeting 3 days ago. We hope that you can gain better control of your abilities and come back at a time when you would be better rested. Shizuku looked up and sighed. "Well Mom...Dad... I messed up... Couldn't even hold Tentoken correctly... I failed you all." After finished her conversation, Shizuku fell back on her bed and closed her eyes, drifting off to sleep once again.

Upon reawakening, Shizuku stared at the rising Moonlight and yawned. "Time to start the day." She stood up and stretched walking towards her door. She grabbed her Shihakusho off of a rack and slid it on as she walked down a very empty corridor. As she neared the end of the hall leading to a private garden that she had built in honor of her parents, she reached for Tentoken and realized she hadn't picked her up. "Oh.... Tentoken?!" Shizuku turned on her heels and dashed back to her room. She walked inside and found her sword at the foot of her bed. "Thought I had forgotten you at the chambers... Don't scare me like that." Shizuku turned around once again smiling to the world. As she exited her room a whole battalion of her squad mates nearly knocked her down. They were all brandishing their swords and rushing towards some unknown assailant, Yelling and Screaming. Shizuku picked herself up rubbing her stomach. "Nice to see you all, as well." Shizuku began to walk around towards the corner as a large blood splatter crashed against the adjacent wall and the sound of bodies dropping filled Shizuku's ears.

Shiuzku rounded the corner and saw the carnage. Bodies were strewn across the floor and a large burning hole was set in the wall nearest the mass of bodies. 3 huge hollows were standing on the edge of the forest battling the last standing soul reapers. Shizuku dashes towards the Hollows holding tentoken above her head. She addressed the last 3 soul reapers as she jumped in the air. "You three contact 4th company! Dance Tentoken!" The blade shifted into its ring like form as Shizuku spun throwing it at the nearest hollow. The blade crased through the hollows mask destroying it. Dodging the attacks of the other Two Shizuku caught Tentoken smiling radiantly. "How did these hollow get here..." Shizuku was struck in the back by two large claws to her back ripping through 2 of her ribs. She fell to the ground coughing up blood. looking up she saw two cero's being charged in her direction. "Oh... Bankai!" Light exploded around Shizuku as the Cero's flew towards her. A brilliant flash of light, lit up most of the sereitei. The ground around the battle was razed and scorched. Shizuku emerged from the light in her bankai her left arm missing and the two hollows gone. A 4th company relief squad arrived tending to the wounded before making their way to Shizuku. Numerous voices jumbled together and the world spun as Shizuku fell over.

Shizuku reawoke in a 4th company releif chamber. Gauze was wrapped around her chest and the stump on her left arm was wrapped up. She turned over watching Nurses run by taking care of those who were more wounded. She sat up slowly checking for her blade. After discovering it was gone her mind flashed back to the Battle. Tentoken was in her left hand when the cero's hit her. She fell back onto her bed in tears realizing she might have lost her right to be a soul reaper but more importantly she had lost her Only Friend. Shizuku stood up staggering as she went but she was determined to leave this station. She began walking towards the eit as Nurse's tried to push her back into bed. She wasn't going to be restrained, She had to remove herself before she was forcibly removed. She snuck inbetween two nurses using her physique to avoid capture. She ran outside of the station in the dead of the night, the moon was hiding behind a set of clouds. She ran and ran for what seemed like an eternity before falling down somewhere in the 80th district in the Rukongai. She was tired, Hungry and wounded and it seemed like she wasn't going to make it past the night. She stared up at the black sky saying her goodbyes to who it may concern. She fell back hearing her heartbeat slow as she smiled one final time. "Goodbye, Tentoken." Up in the sky above her the Clouds breezed by revealing the moon in all of its glory. A single ray of light fell to earth like a beacon welcoming home a Goddess.

(The End.. I'll leave the true ending to your interpretation.)

Last edited by Shizuku on April 5th 2009, 8:24 am; edited 5 times in total
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats
Race : Captain
Kon : 0 魂

http://arcrpg.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Shizuku Tokiha Empty Re: Shizuku Tokiha

Post by Monty2289 April 1st 2009, 10:29 am

Holy crap...do my eyes decieve me or do we have girl on KK. I think we already have an 8th who just applied. So you're going to have to choose another squad and change any information leading to your appeal into the 8th Division. 3rd, 4th, 6th, and 9th are official open. And I say third because its captain has detailed that they would show up a little more often but they haven't and if you switch to third and become a regular on the site I will gladly clear his name and infer yours. But your history is needs to be a slight bit longer. That is unless you add a decent RP sample.

I see that you use direct english terms for all your words too. Soul Reapers being "Shinigami" Razz.

But everything pretty much checks out. Just add a slight bit more content to history and/or just a RP Sample and I'll mark Approval.

Welcome to the site. Our first girl. The Princess of the Soul Society if you will. ^^; Thank you for joining. (In-Character: Haruki Seieichi, Captain of the 13th Division; Grand Kido Commander of the Shinigami Military Kido Corps) Please continue to grace us with your regular entries and participation. ("doozo yoroshiku o-negai shimasu!" ^^)
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuku April 1st 2009, 10:59 am

There ya go Boss. Edited and revised. 9th Company retry.

I'll try my best to grace you all with my company, Taichou.
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 April 1st 2009, 11:07 am

Oooh, the history is definitely unique (slightly explicit hehehe). Hmm...the sample chapter needs to be an actual one. It appears as one paragraph the way you have it there. Eh...I suppose I'll make an exception. I'm cursed with being nice to girls ^^; Despite my chagrin and negativity. Approved Again welcome.....xD
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuku April 1st 2009, 11:10 am

YAY now i don't have to go to plan B... But i could rewrite the chapter thing so its...like how many paragraphs do you need?
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 April 1st 2009, 11:19 am

Indiscriminately it needs to be at least 4 more paragraphs I suppose. Being in story form with dialogue.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuku April 1st 2009, 12:00 pm

How you like my chapter so far Boss Man?
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 April 1st 2009, 12:05 pm

Seems interesting. What's up with the blood splatters. I hope it isn't any of your subordinates that you're killing ^^;.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuku April 1st 2009, 12:07 pm

Its the generic, Nameless, Soul reapers that you find behind every corner and pop up like bunnies in spring. I can kill them off right?
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 April 1st 2009, 12:16 pm

If they're rouge our is resisting against the code and ethics of the soul society. Razz. I mean you just can't kill off your own men. (Which includes all liutenants, your own squad members, and other squad members) Being a captain their all under you.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraku April 1st 2009, 1:37 pm

a woman in our mist, Shocked .
Baraku
Baraku
Admin

Stats
Race : Captain Commander

https://kagekaisen.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 April 1st 2009, 5:41 pm

Baraku = Anya Cocorova (Boobs are the enemy Shocked )
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuku April 2nd 2009, 1:33 am

Hows that for an Chapter Story Boss Man?
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 April 2nd 2009, 2:08 am

A very very mysterious end in dead. Is your left arm missing. Surprised. I don't think we have any techniques that completely heal arms of that nature. Razz. But who ever the 4th Division Captain is must be one amazing person. XD. My character only knows all Numbered/Forbidden Combat Kido. Surprised.

It's fine. As far content in general (unless it's just super out of place) in a sample/history isn't really any of my concern. It's really just the length. And you have very well more than enough. But you've been approved already anyways.

On a side note. Can we drop the "boss man" please. It makes me sound like a slave owner. I mean Kensei apparently has a nickname for me. Seiecchi-kun??? (Probably on the notion that he took my character's last name and ruined it horribly with the term ecchi). Though that probably doesn't matter since I talk about the so-called "hawtness" of a lot of anime characters ^^;

Monty or Monty-senpai or any thing of the variation would be find. I'm not really anyone's boss. (We're the same rank in the RP anyways. Shizuku'nee-Taicho XD)
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuku April 2nd 2009, 2:13 am

Oh come on I call everyone boss man.. and if you were a slave driver you'd be Massah Monty. But the left arm was missing. Is this considered Canon or do i have to walk around one handed?
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 April 2nd 2009, 2:17 am

canon if you want....

I know...I just think the term of endearment is a little dry with "boss man". XD
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuku April 2nd 2009, 2:20 am

Sorry Monty-Aniki. I'd rather have it Non-Canon I don't want to walk around one armed.
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 April 2nd 2009, 2:22 am

Yes the only lady in our ranks with one arm. Insane. You should be like Unohana. Respectable and delicate but actually useful. Unohana is cool and all but she doesn't do anything. :/ Not anything that earns her respect as a capable captain anyways .And its assumed that you would still have to learn all of tools of the trade when it comes to shinigami combat to be a captain. Rather you were a captain over a Nursing/Hospitialization squad or not. XD
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuku April 2nd 2009, 2:29 am

Not one for healing I'd rather be on the field spinning my blade, rather then jumpstarting someones heart. Water would be the perfect element for healing but I don't want to. You can't make me!!
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 April 2nd 2009, 2:32 am

It doesn't have to be. If you know who Tsukiumi is then you know what I mean. All that smexyiness and tsundere anger combine with blasting people with high intensity water. xD.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuku April 2nd 2009, 2:37 am

Shes to angry and she never smiles... I'll find my way into it and it will be the epitome of smexyness. You'll see
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 April 2nd 2009, 2:41 am

It's her best quality. She wants to smile but too much pride. Razz. Most blondes are too generic in anime. However Saber and Tsukiumi break that sterotype. And yes I suppose I will see. XD
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuku April 2nd 2009, 2:45 am

I'm not a blond I have Dark Hair. And will someone reply to the Captain 9 post i want to get that position.
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 April 2nd 2009, 2:46 am

You already have it. The application proves it. Unless you want it written into as a story. The only reason I haven't checked because its your personal space as captain there. It is also why you got the color name change. You're official the 9th Division Captain.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuku April 2nd 2009, 2:50 am

Oh... well I wanted to apply for it... But... if no one wants to check its okay. Yay I'm Somebody now!
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next