Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Tentoken. Shizuku Tokiha

3 posters

Go down

Tentoken. Shizuku Tokiha Empty Tentoken. Shizuku Tokiha

Post by Shizuku April 1st 2009, 11:41 am

Name: Tentoken. (Divine Ten Blades)

Type: Zanpaktou
-------------------------------------------------
Details

Affinity/Theme: Water

Spirit Appearance: Tentoken has the appearance of a goddess, wearing all white with pure white eyes and an ethereal mist surrounding her at all times. She has small white wings and long Sea colored hair tied in a ponytail. She appears around 23 years of age and wears only a skirt made of leaves.

General Abilities: None

Unreleased Form

Picture:

Description: Regular blade. Hand guard is fully round, with indentations along it in the form of a Lunar Calender. Hilt is Blue with a gray cross pattern. Regular Sheathe.

Shikai: Tentoken.

Picture:
Spoiler:

Release Command: Dance..Tentoken

Description: Tentoken takes the form of a giant bladed ring. The ring can fit around Shizuku's body from hip to shoulder.

Abilities:

Ability 1: Tentoken can absorb large amounts of water and hold it in the niche set inside the blade. If someone is cut when the niche's are at 50 percent capacity the water is dispelled in a mist and all caught in the mist will become more porous, bleeding out easier.

Ability 2: If a ray of light falls through the ring. It can be mixed with Shizuku's Reiatsu and make a mirror. What ever is reflected in the mirror immediately has an incredible urge to sleep. Most under 3rd seat fall asleep immediately but never for more than a singular hour. (One Hour equals 2 posts.)

Bankai: Tsuki Tentoken (Moon's Divine Ten Blades)

Picture:
Spoiler:

Description: Large Bright Blue blade, with 2 crescent moons hinging on the blades.

Abilities:

Ability 1: By rotating the blade a hurricane could be created which could be controlled by Shizuku

Ability 2: By reflecting light off of the blade Shizuku can create mass hypnosis by any who catch the light in their eyes. Sending them to sleep for at least 5 Hours or longer if the light is brighter. (One Hour equals 2 posts.)

Ability 3: It can fire Crescent Moon shaped Slashes out of its blade at any moment cutting through most things in its way.

Bankai: Increases her speed and defense. If placed in a dark area Tsuki Tentoken can produce it's own light depending on how much it has stored for up to 12 hours. (One Hour for Two Posts)

Last edited by Shizuku on April 2nd 2009, 12:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats
Race : Captain
Kon : 0 魂

http://arcrpg.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Tentoken. Shizuku Tokiha Empty Re: Tentoken. Shizuku Tokiha

Post by MitchMorphine April 1st 2009, 11:55 am

mm I like that picture its nice to have a visual aid. did you draw them yourself?

MitchMorphine

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuku April 1st 2009, 12:00 pm

Thank You. ^_^. I got the Shikai from the internet but my brother drew the Bankai.
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 April 1st 2009, 12:24 pm

We need a water type zanpakuto. Water can be deadly right? XD (i.e. Tsukiumi makes water deadly) Also I do kind of say that because when something is given the title of tsuki it has a lot to do with water. The moon and water's relationship in japanese culture (almost like any other) are in sync.

Your bankai's 2nd ability. How is it that by absorbing light it makes you faster. Logically that wouldn't make any sense. (Albeit anything in bleach makes any sense)

Just for the sake of advice. The provisionary effect of it becoming stronger during a full moon...is that necessary. Seems kind of like avatar. Save for that "Water" benders become stronger under the night and become their strongest during a full moon

Your Zanpakuto Type is an Elemental, Illusion/Mesmeric Type Zanpakuto. So it would seem. The Illusion/Mesmeric portion derives from your Shikai's 2nd Effect.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuku April 1st 2009, 4:50 pm

Revamped for Water and Mysticism. Thanks for the Criticism.
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 April 1st 2009, 5:46 pm

No problem. Would have an immediate response but sleep is required Smile (- 5 GMT Central Time, It should be -5 because of Daylight savings I believe. I get confused by that. ^^; ) You didn't have to really change that. I was just making a note about the whole moon thing. Sorry for my miscontending advice but glad you took away from it.

Good changes. And basically. Approved. One more problem or rather just change to address. Could you change the rate in hours to effect per post?

Rates in the RP due to time (If time is measured) is measured in "effect/result per post."
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuku April 2nd 2009, 12:47 am

Love to change things around Bossman. Sorry to keep making you come back for this.
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 April 2nd 2009, 2:15 am

Daijoubu, Daijoubu (It's okay) It's my job. Besides its provides a rate of interest since I really don't have anything better to do anyways. Save for work on a paper. Which I'm doing both at the same time. Which would I prefer....boring paper, or checking up on approval posts. ^^;
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down