Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Yuu [Espada no. 5]

3 posters

Go down

Yuu [Espada no. 5] Empty Yuu [Espada no. 5]

Post by FreeLancer April 22nd 2009, 2:11 pm

Name: Yuu [優 Yuu - means 'superiority' or 'gentleness']

Current Race: Hollow

Hair Color: Black

Looks: Yuu has black hair that is quite long, reaching his nose but not covering his eyes. His eyes are of a dark, rich purple color, and the expression on his face makes it look like he is not interested in anything that happens around him. His skin is of a slightly more tanned tone than some of his peers, and he has a 5 enscribed on the back of his left hand. In battles and in the Human World, Yuu wears a black hat with a pair of goggles and a pair of white gloves that cover his tattoo[5]. Only in the Human world, he wears a white shirt and a black overcoat, in the style of Victorian England. In spiritual battles and in Hueco Mundo, he wears a full white uniform.

His Hollow mask normally covers his right cheek, making two jagged rows of teeth and covered with a red insignia of a rose. However, he uses his ability to disguise it when necessary, such as in infiltration missions and trips to the Human world. [It becomes a liability if he goes to his school with what looks like a red & black piece of a skull taped to the side of his head!]

----------

Personality: Yuu addresses a lot of people as either 'ane-san' or 'aniki' despite him being older than most of them. He is slightly rowdy, and likes big parties, small parties, and a lot of other things. He acts slightly different around people that he doesn't trust, and only calls people he's actually 'friends' with by their names. He has an emotional attachment to cute things that sometimes makes him liable in social situations. [Ooh! A teddy bear!] He is also addicted to Shounen Jump, and skips paperwork to buy the newest copy from the Human World.

Likes: Yuu likes alcoholic drinks, cute things, sweets, cute things, nice people, cute things, bright, lively colors and cute things. He is addicted to Human mangas and skips paperwork to bury his nose in another comic book. He likes love comedies.

Dislikes: Yuu doesn't like people who yell at him, those who say (1) 'You're too young to drink!' (2) 'You're useless!' (3) 'Stop reading useless manga and come help me out!' He also doesn't like stupid people and those who don't listen to what he says.

Crushes: Nice people.

----------

Skills/Abilities: Will be posted in the [...::: ABILITIES :::...] section later.
Specialties: Intelligence. Finished highschool grade 1 curriculum, but doesn't bother to study any more in order to read manga.

History: There was once a Hollow near a small village. He didn't even have a name back then. He lived his own way, seeking out fresh humans and Shinigami to kill. He moved about freely and had such a high bounty on his head that once a whole squadron of Shinigami went out hunting for him. After locking them up in an adbandoned house, he killed them one by one, and felt that their screams for mercy and a quick death were like a musical chorus to his ears. He managed to destroy several villages to their foundations, leaving a path that even a blind fool could follow. he searched for stronger prey, as he was not satisfied by the weaklings that the Shinigami and the Humans were. He made a home in a large, modern city, and he managed to kill and eat many souls through orchestrated 'accidents' where a major fire was or when a building suddenly broke. He fended off his territory and soon he was the only Hollow in that area.
[NOTE: The time is around the Heian Era of Japanese history to the World War II.]

One day, he was confronted by another Shinigami...but he was different from the others. First, he had a white coat-like garment. Second, his power was beyond most of the Shinigami he had killed. The man drew his sword and cut him down before he could even react. He disappeared and woke up to find himself in the middle of a vast desert plain, and felt at home. Immediately he got about, trying to find a way to fill his raging hunger, which seemed to have been multiplied. He found a pile of other Hollows and leaped in, unwittingly forming a Menos Grande. While the whole mass of hollows pulsed, he looked around and saw that while most of them had similar masks, he was the only one who had kept his own, or even his personality intact. It was his thirst for revenge that fueled him, and he emerged superior to the other thousands of Hollows that also made up the Menos. He decided to call himself Yuu, since he was superior to all other Menos Grandes.
[NOTE: Still around a 100 years left.]

For many decades, Yuu fought and killed thousands of his kind. He made steady progress from a Menos Grande to an Adjuchas, and then to a Vasto Lorde, without being beaten once. Yuu took on a shape of a ghostly, middle-aged man with a large hat, and he managed to wipe out several colonies that the other Vasto Lordes had built. His first defeat was to the Hollow Lord, Taishi, who had gathered the Hollows from the chaos after the disappearance of their last Lord. "Join me, and I will give you the power you so desire"...it didn't take long before Yuu decided that he would probably be better off becoming an Arrancar, as the Espada's strength was uncomarable to a mere Vasto Lorde's. He fought the best he could, but within 3 minutes he was subjugated. He was brought to the large castle of the desert, Las Noches.

He woke up in the middle of a large white hall. Suddenly he sensed something was wrong. First, he was incredibly shorter than before. Second, his hands looked like a child's. Third, the familiar mask that had once covered his face, and the white armor, was gone. He wheeled around and his eyes took in the metal chains around his body that seemed to suck his strength. It took about 50 more years before he grew to accept that he was an Arrancar [and a 10-year-old] living in Las Noches. He was taught that the strength that supports all Hollows, Quincy, and Shinigami is called 'Reiatsu', taught how to use his Reiatsu effectively to fire consequent Bala and Ceros, and to release his Hollow powers with barely any drawbacks.

Last edited by FreeLancer on April 23rd 2009, 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total
FreeLancer
FreeLancer

Humor  : Quotes from various manga

Stats
Race : Hollow
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Yuu [Espada no. 5] Empty Re: Yuu [Espada no. 5]

Post by Monty2289 April 22nd 2009, 3:59 pm

I'm getting lazy when it comes to approving. Which kind of means everyone is going to catch a break and I just start throwing around approvals like everywhere. But could I ask for just a bit more history, please? I presume its probably the required number of words but I'm kind looking for page length. Because its easy to write a paragraph here and it looks like nothing more than a mere 3 lines. But about maybe 2/3 more length of what you just wrote. If you can do that, approval...no problem.

And as far as Gohan is concerned just to clear something up if it was forgotten. The only thing he can do is deny you from being an Espada. Since Espada is just a rank. If you want to be a Vasto-Lorde no one can do anything about it. It's a form that your character achieved with no interference.

So...if gohan says yes (I'm sure he will) then you have a rank. ^^. If you can gauge in that history a bit, I'll approve it.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by FreeLancer April 22nd 2009, 4:22 pm

Thanks. I'll get to the history whenever I can [probably within about 2~3 days?] and I have already contacted ssjgohan about the rank, so that's not a problem anymore. *shrug*
FreeLancer
FreeLancer

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 April 22nd 2009, 4:31 pm

That's cool.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 April 22nd 2009, 10:39 pm

The Rank is APPROVED! just to make it official, okay then. The History does seem fairly long to me and its pretty cool. I am looking forward to seeing your character in action. ^_^
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by FreeLancer April 23rd 2009, 6:49 am

Finished editing! Finally! YES! ...Whew.
FreeLancer
FreeLancer

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 April 23rd 2009, 7:19 am

Length is okay although...could have done with the definition kind of descriptions like your last paragraph.

Irrelevant though since your length is okay. Approved
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down