Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Light Tsubasa/Espada 2/Please Delete My 5th Squad Captain/

2 posters

Go down

Light Tsubasa/Espada 2/Please Delete My 5th Squad Captain/ Empty Light Tsubasa/Espada 2/Please Delete My 5th Squad Captain/

Post by Bero September 23rd 2008, 6:06 am

Name: Tsubasa Light
Age: 114 16(The age you appear to be should be in brackets)

Race: Vasto Lorde
Rank Fraccion Espada # 2

Hair Color:
Light Tsubasa/Espada 2/Please Delete My 5th Squad Captain/ B84c6

Appearance of broken Hollow Mask
Picture Above Of My Character

Special Abilities/Techniques/Skills/Moveset

Hollow Summoning

Physical Appearance
This is better, Light Tsubasa/Espada 2/Please Delete My 5th Squad Captain/ B84c6

Personality
He likes having strong fights, and especcially likes unleashing his Ressureccion on his enemies. He's very scheming, and loves making up plans. He enjoys being one of the strongest espada, and often boasts about it. He's often sad about having not many allies, but then again, he usually doesnt care. He wants to fight, at any time.

~~~ History ~~~
Light was born human, and after dying, he went to soul society. He became a shinigami, and then captain of the 5th squad. One mission into the real world, he decided, after his mission of exterminating hollows, he would check out the Karakura high school. He met a teacher named... well, he never remembered. He also met a classmate named Blazer, and one named Taishi. Taishi... he was weird. He had a certain feeling with him, that seemed as if he was the evil of the world. Light didnt know it, but this Taishi was the espada lord, the king of hollows, the emperor of evil. Light didnt do well on a test that day, and would take a retake at the end of the day, Taishi offered to tutor him after school as well. When Light came to the classroom, he saw Taishi, walking inside a vortex, a garganta. Light followed, not seeing it before. But when he did, Taishi held out the Hougyoku, the item that can turn a shinigami, into a hollow, an espada. Light had a plan, to destroy the espada, from the inside of the organization. After being turned into Espada 2, Light forgot everything, and became the enemy of shinigami. Or... Did he?

Bero
Bero

Humor  : ...What are you lookin' at? Move along!

Stats
Race : Captain
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Light Tsubasa/Espada 2/Please Delete My 5th Squad Captain/ Empty Re: Light Tsubasa/Espada 2/Please Delete My 5th Squad Captain/

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 23rd 2008, 6:16 am

Nice picture! Approved!
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader

Back to top Go down

Light Tsubasa/Espada 2/Please Delete My 5th Squad Captain/ Empty Re: Light Tsubasa/Espada 2/Please Delete My 5th Squad Captain/

Post by Bero September 23rd 2008, 6:20 am

Heh, tried to find a guy with dragon armor, but decided, f*** that xD thanks "Master-Taishi" Mad
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 23rd 2008, 6:33 am

No problem! Anytime, "Faithful Servant, Light-kun" Laughing
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 23rd 2008, 1:29 pm

Dude,the dragon armor dude is here.

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 23rd 2008, 6:14 pm

Welcome Back, Dragon Armor guy! We missed you! It seems you improved your stats as well
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero September 24th 2008, 7:04 am

Pft, who cares, "Jaggerow" more than one person can have dragon ressureccion... their ressureccion is their hollow form, mixed in with their form as they are now.
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 24th 2008, 7:05 am

I have a feeling you two are going to fight one day.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero September 24th 2008, 4:29 pm

*swings zanpakuto around* indeed Twisted Evil clown Blazer, I challenge you, (Jaggerow) to a fight in our own topic in the coliseum!
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 24th 2008, 6:11 pm

I was right! I must be psychic or something! Shocked
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero September 25th 2008, 5:24 am

That, or you guessed the obvious xD
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 25th 2008, 5:34 am

lol that too. I wonder who would win?
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 25th 2008, 2:09 pm

Jaggerow arrived.
Uh,sorry I don't fight with newbies,but hey you could be my training partner.Ok then,let's go.

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 25th 2008, 5:55 pm

Awesome! Game on!
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 26th 2008, 1:51 pm

lol,Ok then you make thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 26th 2008, 7:37 pm

I can't wait to see this fight!
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down