Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Edits for Yashiro

4 posters

Go down

Edits for Yashiro Empty Edits for Yashiro

Post by Irrational July 4th 2009, 9:53 pm

I need to edit some things for Yashiro to be a captain. I'm just going to put his weapon and abilities in this post as well to save space. If the changes are acceptable, an admin will have to copy paste into the approved character section where Yashiro's original profile is located.))

Name: Yashiro Hideyasu (Nickname: Chef)

Current Race: Shinigami
Zanpaktou: Nikuya

Hair colour: None

Looks: Being very tall and muscular, Yashiro appears quite imposing. His squared features and baldness add to that effect. Usually clothed in the traditional garb of the shinigami, Yashiro may make appearances clothed as a chef.
--------------------
Personality: Despite his appearance, Yashiro is a calm, collected, and kind individual. He will rarely get angry and enjoys conversation. He often requests to be sent to the real world as a town guardian to gather new recipes.

Dislikes: Lack of courtesy, recklessness, violence

Crushes: A woman who enjoys good food and conversation

--------------------

Skills/Abilities:

Shikai Abilities:

Ability 1: Change forms- The user can change the form of Nikuya between its two appearances.

Ability 2: Fire cut - When in the shape of the cooking knife, any cut made by Nikuya erupts into flames.

Ability 3: Ice cut - When in the shape of the cleaver, any cut made by Nikuya crystallizes in ice.

----------------------
Bankai Abilities:

Ability 1: Steam Field - Fills a large area with harmless, warm steam which obscures vision and weighs down those in its area. The steam does not affect the user.

Ability 2: Steam Jet - A stream of superheated steam is launched from Nikuya at a surprising speed. Although heated water, it can burn like fire. It's nature makes it difficult to see if used within a steamy area, although it can still be detected by it's loud, whistling sound.

Ability 3: 2 Faced - Nikuya's form alters to both of the shikai forms at once; one weapon attached to the other by a long chain. This allows the next two abilities as well as the shikai abilities. The steam abilities can not be used in this form, but the steam field may linger.

Ability 4: Oven - The battlefield increases in temperature, becoming sweltering enough to cause those affected to lose strength. If steam field is lingering, then the now heated water in the air burns to the touch, making those in its area in constant pain. The steam field will evaporate in two turns due to the heat.

Ability 4: Freezer - The battlefield decreases in temperature, becoming frigid enough to cause those affected to lose strength. If steam field is lingering, then the now cooled water both in the air and soaked into clothes starts to freeze, making those in its area in constant pain. The steam field will completely freeze in two turns due to the cold.

=====================================================================================

Specialties: Cooking.

History: Although 100 years old in Soul Society, Yashiro only recently became a shinigami. His studies in the academy were only side notes to his true desire, cooking. Rukongai offered little in the way of food considering most of its residents need not eat. Even though his studies too a back seat, Yashiro eventually graduated from the academy with surprising results. He had the capability to do well, but for a long time lacked the desire. Upon graduating, Yashiro was soon given a seated position by Captain Andriel Hakurai of the Second Squad.

Recent events however have left Soul Society with a lack of captains.

Picture of Character: None

Stats: (default / shikai / Bankai)
Str: 160 / 400 / 1968
Spd: 130 / 325 / 1599
End: 210 / 525 / 2583
Rei: 500 / 1250 / 6150

==========================================

WEAPON

==========================================

Name: Nikuya (Butcher)

Type: Zanpaktou
-------------------------------------------------
Details

Affinity/Theme: Fire and ice. Only one may be used at a time.

Spirit Appearance: The spirit of the Zanpaktou Nikuya is a giant made of stone. What truly makes it stand out is the fact it has four faces which determine four forms. When in its unreleased state, the spirit shows its middle face and the body is a light gray stone. When released to the second stage, the face moves to either side. On the right is the face of fire and when this one faces forward, the stone body is jet black with veins of red magma. Heat radiates off of the spirit's body. When the left head faces forward, the body is made of blue ice. This is the face of ice. The fourth and final face is opposite the aforementioned middle face. When it turns to this face, the entire body seems to vanish into nothing but a thick steam, glowing yellow eyes visible from the rolling gas.The giant always stand at a distance from the Zanpakyou's owner when conversing.

General Abilities: Fireproof / iceproof (The zanpaktou is immunes to fire and ice attacks. The user however, is not.)

Unreleased Form

Picture: None

Description: Nikuya is a very short zanpaktou, its length comparing to a dagger. It also lacks a hand guard. The blade takes the appearance of an over sized paring knife. Due to the owner's nature, it is obvious this knife more closely resembles a cooking knife.

Shikai (Second Form)

Picture:

Release Command: Show your chaotic nature, Nikuya!

Description: Nikuya takes one of two forms when in its shikai. One is a large cleaver the size of its owner's hand. The other is an even larger cooking knife. The forms can be changed at will.

Abilities:

Ability 1: Change forms- The user can change the form of Nikuya between its two appearances.

Ability 2: Fire cut - When in the shape of the cooking knife, any cut made by Nikuya erupts into flames.

Ability 3: Ice cut - When in the shape of the cleaver, any cut made by Nikuya crystallizes in ice.

Bankai (Third Form)

Release Command: Fire and ice combine; let me show you my kitchen.

Description: Nikuya takes on the form of a giant bread knife, requiring two hands to wield. It's long and toothed blade make it a terrifying weapon which can be used to tear at its foes or disarm them if the teeth get caught on an opponent's blade. Nikuya can also change to become both of the previous Shikai forms joined together at the base of the grips by a lengthy chain.

Abilities:

Ability 1: Steam Field - Fills a large area with harmless, warm steam which obscures vision and weighs down those in its area. The steam does not affect the user.

Ability 2: Steam Jet - A stream of superheated steam is launched from Nikuya at a surprising speed. Although heated water, it can burn like fire. It's nature makes it difficult to see if used within a steamy area, although it can still be detected by it's loud, whistling sound.

Ability 3: 2 Faced - Nikuya's form alters to both of the shikai forms at once; one weapon attached to the other by a long chain. This allows the next two abilities as well as the shikai abilities. The steam abilities can not be used in this form, but the steam field may linger.

Ability 4: Oven - The battlefield increases in temperature, becoming sweltering enough to cause those affected to lose strength. If steam field is lingering, then the now heated water in the air burns to the touch, making those in its area in constant pain. The steam field will evaporate in two turns due to the heat.

Ability 4: Freezer - The battlefield decreases in temperature, becoming frigid enough to cause those affected to lose strength. If steam field is lingering, then the now cooled water both in the air and soaked into clothes starts to freeze, making those in its area in constant pain. The steam field will completely freeze in two turns due to the cold.

Last edited by Irrational on July 15th 2009, 10:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Irrational
Irrational

Humor  : The offensive kind

Stats
Race : 9th Espada
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Edits for Yashiro Empty Re: Edits for Yashiro

Post by Irrational July 7th 2009, 11:43 pm

ayuda me por favor.
Irrational
Irrational

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 July 8th 2009, 2:43 am

Wait, what now???
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Irrational July 8th 2009, 8:59 am

No hablas espanol? Que hace los profesores ensenar en las escuelas hoy?

I need someone to review my edits and if they are acceptable, paste them over Yashiro's profile in the accepted character area.
Irrational
Irrational

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 July 8th 2009, 4:57 pm

Oh I see, where is monty or Shizuku they should of approved it by now. Did you try private messaging them?
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 July 8th 2009, 5:32 pm

I was going to question the nature of the zanpakuto since it has two different forms but I have no room to complain when my previous zanpakuto might as well been 5 different affinities at one time. (And the one the current Haruki is creating will be way worse.)

I did say in one post unless you were a new member positions of Captains were voided but I'll publicly recall that in this statement. BloodBlossom hasn't shown up and neither has any of our other captains from that time. And nee-chan and I aren't shinigami anymore. So 2nd, 8th, 10th, 11th, and 12th positions are open. 13th would be but I guess my ex-vice captain was suppose to acend to Captain :/

So approved. Oh and zanpakuto type: Um...Di-form/Elemental Type Zanpakuto
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei July 8th 2009, 5:38 pm

2nd Captain rank is taken by my NPC...'coz Baraku said so. But I suppose he's expendable enough.
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 July 8th 2009, 5:57 pm

Oh really...Well 2nd is filled now. Although it is an NPC. For all I can anyone can just come up on him and kill him.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 July 8th 2009, 9:55 pm

Yes NPC's can always be killed. Irrational's guy can pull a Kenpachi and kill him ^_^
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Irrational July 8th 2009, 10:44 pm

That would hardly be his style. I would just take any position that would be open.
Irrational
Irrational

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Irrational July 11th 2009, 7:27 am

So yah. Just tell me what squad to be captain of and we can just paste this over Yashiro's profile in the accepted character folder.
Irrational
Irrational

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 July 13th 2009, 5:47 pm

I can't pick one for you. You want to be a Captain. Pick a number.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Irrational July 14th 2009, 10:09 pm

I can't find a list of available positions. It also seems that the stats page has not been updated since the numbers were reduced, so I'm not sure how much reiatsu to distribute.
Irrational
Irrational

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 July 15th 2009, 12:48 am

ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 July 15th 2009, 5:09 pm

That just seems like laziness Irrational and that's the last thing I'd expect from you. Stat page is clearly defined so there should be no problem there. I guess available positions are since some of our positions haven't been knocked off as Baraku is the only one that can do it. However wouldn't it be wise to check the Gotei 13 Division Thread to SEE if there are available positions. All you have to do is click a few times and use your eyes dude.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 July 15th 2009, 6:54 pm

ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Irrational July 15th 2009, 10:12 pm

I apologise. I made assumptions. And you know what they say about making assumptions. Long story short: I was stupid. Let us never speak of this again. I am finished with the edits.
Irrational
Irrational

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Irrational July 18th 2009, 5:22 am

Does everything appear to be in order?
Irrational
Irrational

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 July 18th 2009, 5:42 pm

Yes, they seem to. But lets let Monty or Shizuku make the call.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down