Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Yashiro Hideyasu (3rd seat under 2nd Squad Captain)

2 posters

Go down

Yashiro Hideyasu (3rd seat under 2nd Squad Captain) Empty Yashiro Hideyasu (3rd seat under 2nd Squad Captain)

Post by Irrational November 19th 2008, 12:49 am

((I asked for a squad to join and Andrielnr said I could join his squad. Still need to post his weapon.))

Name: Yashiro Hideyasu (Nickname: Chef)

Current Race: Shinigami
Zanpaktou: Nikuya

Hair colour: None

Looks: Being very tall and muscular, Yashiro appears quite imposing. His squared features and baldness add to that effect. Usually clothed in the traditional garb of the shinigami, Yashiro may make appearances clothed as a chef.
--------------------
Personality: Despite his appearance, Yashiro is a calm, collected, and kind individual. He will rarely get angry and enjoys conversation. He often requests to be sent to the real world as a town guardian to gather new recipes.

Dislikes: Lack of courtesy, recklessness, violence

Crushes: A woman who enjoys good food and conversation

--------------------

Skills/Abilities:

Shikai Abilities:

Ability 1: Change forms- The user can change the form of Nikuya between its two appearances.

Ability 2: Fire cut - When in the shape of the cooking knife, any cut made by Nikuya erupts into flames.

Ability 3: Ice cut - When in the shape of the cleaver, any cut made by Nikuya crystallizes in ice.

=====================================================================================

Specialties: Cooking, Single hand weapon proficiency.

History: Although 100 years old in Soul Society, Yashiro only recently became a shinigami. His studies in the academy were only side notes to his true desire, cooking. Rukongai offered little in the way of food considering most of its residents need not eat. Even though his studies too a back seat, Yashiro eventually graduated from the academy with surprising results. He had the capability to do well, but for a long time lacked the desire. Upon graduating, Yashiro was soon given a seated position by Captain Andriel Hakurai of the Second Squad.

Picture of Character: None

Stats: (default / shikai)
Str: 6000 / 16000
Spd: 5000 / 10000
End: 8000 / 19000
Rei: 15000 / 45000

Last edited by Irrational on November 20th 2008, 3:17 am; edited 3 times in total
Irrational
Irrational

Humor  : The offensive kind

Stats
Race : 9th Espada
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Yashiro Hideyasu (3rd seat under 2nd Squad Captain) Empty Re: Yashiro Hideyasu (3rd seat under 2nd Squad Captain)

Post by ssj3gohan007 November 19th 2008, 8:23 pm

Sounds good, only one question: How come you left the Skills/Techniques/Abilities column blank? Or do you plan to fill that later on?

Approved!
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader

Back to top Go down

Yashiro Hideyasu (3rd seat under 2nd Squad Captain) Empty Re: Yashiro Hideyasu (3rd seat under 2nd Squad Captain)

Post by Irrational November 19th 2008, 8:29 pm

Because he doesn't know any beyond what I get simply because he is a shinigami. Ability list said I didn't need to put them in the profile.
Irrational
Irrational

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 November 19th 2008, 8:30 pm

Oh well that's fine with me. No problem.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Irrational November 19th 2008, 8:32 pm

Actually, it looks like I need to post the shikai abilities.
Irrational
Irrational

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 November 19th 2008, 8:32 pm

Okay then, don't let me stop you. Do what you feel is right.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 November 19th 2008, 9:01 pm

Dont forget to post you stats in your signature.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Irrational November 19th 2008, 11:07 pm

I'm having some difficulty understanding the stat system.
Irrational
Irrational

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Irrational November 19th 2008, 11:15 pm

Apparently this character would have 45 points to distribute to stats?
Irrational
Irrational

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 November 20th 2008, 12:07 am

x1000

Meaning:

Since you have only Shikai and not Bankai then you have less work to do.

Make at least 2 sets of stats one for normal and one for Shikai. You could also do one for Unarmed, if you want to, but thats up to you.

So:

Normal
Strength:
Speed:
Endurance:
Reiatsu: 15000

Shikai
Strength:
Speed:
Endurance:
Reiatsu: 45000

Strength+Speed+Endurance <= Reiatsu

Which means you can make it add up to it or a little less. However they can't exceed it.
Unless you got a special ability, that overrides that restriction. Like if you have shikai ability that doubles your strength. Then it can bypass the restriction.

If your still unclear/unsure, let me know.

Its a matter of point distribution that is not uncommon in plenty of rpgs.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Irrational November 20th 2008, 12:23 am

Ok. I don't know why it's being multiplied by 1000...

And where did 15000 come from?
Irrational
Irrational

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 November 20th 2008, 1:22 am

Just to make it look more impressive, and be on an equal playing field as everyone else.

It says in General Stats: 3rd-15 s=45

you have 15,000 points to distribute among strength, speed, and endurance. You reiatsu is automatically set to 15,000 <<--Normal/Base form

When you release your Zanpaktou/Go into Shikai mode - Your three times as powerful.
So 45,000 points to distribute and Reiatsu is set to 45,000. <<--Your Shikai form/mode

For example:
3rd Seat: Normal(15,000) Shikai(45,000)
Lieutenant: Normal(32,000) Shikai(96,000)
Captain: Normal(55,000) Shikai(165,000) Bankai(990,000)
Captain Commander: Normal(100,000) Shikai(300,000) Bankai(1,800,000)

Did that help?
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Irrational November 20th 2008, 3:08 am

Quite.
Irrational
Irrational

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 November 20th 2008, 4:06 am

Great Stats! Great job! I guess my lecture did help Smile
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down