Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Gotei 13 Taicho Excercise

+4
bloodlustdk
ssj3gohan007
Baraku
Kensei
8 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Gotei 13 Taicho Excercise Empty Gotei 13 Taicho Excercise

Post by Guest July 14th 2008, 4:25 pm

Blazer walked into the arena wating for the other taichos.He knew that he was the youngest taicho,but he is willing to show that he is the strongest.

Well then,let's wait.

Blazer slept on a nearby rock.

Back to top Go down

Gotei 13 Taicho Excercise Empty Re: Gotei 13 Taicho Excercise

Post by Kensei July 14th 2008, 4:31 pm

Takeshi entered the arena where Blazer was sleeping brazenly on a slab of rock. Takeshi sighed and drew his sword.
"Kendageki, Waikyokuten Kujikurei."
A white ball of energy blossomed from the tip of his blade. The white projectile hit the rock Blazer was sleeping on, causing it to collapse.

"Wakey-wakey, Blazer-san," Takeshi said. "Don't ya know that the minute you enter the arena--" He suddenly hurtled towards Blazer, his katana swinging in a great arc. "--the fight's already begun?!"
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraku July 14th 2008, 7:54 pm

Baraku shunpo'd into the arena wher blazer slept, keeping his reiastu near on undetectable and sat on the floor near-by. Next Takeshi came in and made a marvelous speech about being ready to fight, kinda made baraku feel lazy just sitting there watching his newly appointed captains about to battle it out.

"Wonder why they forgot about me, they invited me here and are going to start without me, well i'll let them warm up and show them."

He thought to himself and he chuckled slightly. Also he felt anxious as he hadn't fought in a while so he wanted to get back into it. Takeshi had just blew the rock up underneath Blazer, which caused him to fall to the floor and then came at him with an arcing swing. Baraku got out his zanpaktou and started spinning it on the end of his finger.

"This is going to be fun."
Baraku
Baraku
Admin

Stats
Race : Captain Commander

https://kagekaisen.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei July 15th 2008, 12:16 pm

OOC: Takeshi will Koudo-shunpo next post, please remember that this is a TRAP.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 15th 2008, 2:41 pm

Ok then,so who start first,anybody,since I am lazy,I say takeshi should start first.

Last edited by Blazer on July 15th 2008, 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei July 15th 2008, 2:43 pm

Nah, let Kojisa-sama start first, eh?
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 15th 2008, 2:47 pm

Sure then.
Blazer waited for the sotaicho to move,since he was the fastest taicho that nobody shunpo could beat his and he was the fastest runner when he was living.He knew he could beat the sotaicho to speed,but not battle.He hoped his speed would make up for that.
Okay sotaicho so go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraku July 15th 2008, 2:49 pm

Baraku stood up and drew his zanpaktou, he shunpo'd inbetween them and blocked takeshi's swing with ease.

"If your going to train, at least train properly with all your strength."

As he said this he kicked out at Takeshi and swung again at Blazer

OOC-Sorry for such a short post
Baraku
Baraku
Admin

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei July 15th 2008, 2:53 pm

Takeshi was kicked with such force that he was knocked backwards and crashed into the adjacent wall, but his appearance promptly vanished, leaving nothing. The next moment Takeshi's sword was at the sotaicho's back.
"Train with yer full strength, eh, Kojisa-sama?" he sighed. "I didn't want to use this so early, but here goes. Aitou, Waikyokuten Kujikurei."
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 15th 2008, 2:57 pm

Blazer shunpo out of the way and go behind Baraku
Sorry,but be prepared and take this baraku.
Blazer slash Baraku very hard and shunpo away.
How's that

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraku July 15th 2008, 7:33 pm

Baraku managed to parry the attack from Blazer,and watched him shunpo away. Takeshi had released his zanpaktou into shikai.

"I should tell you this now, Blazer you better release your zanpaktou otherwise you have no chance. I take my training very seriously."

Baraku released half of his reiatsu, which was more than both captains had, the grass around him wilted and rocks shattered. He then took up a fighting stance, one sai held like a dagger the other held the other way up. Baraku shunpo'd over to Blazer and through a punch right at his jaw
Baraku
Baraku
Admin

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei July 16th 2008, 9:19 am

Takeshi swung round to where the action was and jabbed his grey okatana at the two brawling captains.
"'Kay, I'll make this short 'n' sweet," Takeshi said. "Destructive Art 63: Twin Lotus Blue Fire, Crash Down."
An immense spiral of blue fire erupted from his hands, rose high in the air, and went crashing down upon the brawl.
Just in case, Takeshi said in quick succession "Binding Art 99 Part 2, First Song; Halting Fabric." An immense amount of spiritual fabric came hurtling down upon the arena, covering the entire place.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 16th 2008, 6:29 pm

Before Baraku hit could be connected,Blazer shunpo,his eyes turning red
Increase your power Dracoprye.
Blazer zanpaktou split,one ice one fire,his eyes was now red,it proved that he is going to take this serious.
Well,then take this Sotaicho

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei July 16th 2008, 7:49 pm

OOC: DUDE! Ya forgot all 'bout my last post. REMEMBER that I just cast tons of blue fire at you two + a bunch of spirit fabric that should immobilize ya! SO WHY ARE YA DOING YER SHIKAI, EH?
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraku July 17th 2008, 12:16 pm

Baraku got caught in the binding spell, the fabric attaching itself to him. He decided to give the two captains a brief look into his full power, Baraku suddenly released, only for a second, 100% of his reiatsu to shred the fabric. They then stood deadlock, the commander at one end and the two captains with their shikai at the other. Baraku then took up his fighting stance, and waited for the other two to attack
Baraku
Baraku
Admin

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 17th 2008, 3:52 pm

That is pure hell,with a reiatsu like that,you could kill anybody with a stare.Well then takeshi,let defeat him together then,we fight each other huh?
Blazer prepare to attack,he shunpo around the sotaicho and made 25 clones in 5seconds,then he strike the sotaichoa and keep striking for 5 seconds and go beside takeshi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraku July 21st 2008, 5:21 am

Baraku took this onslaught of attacks from his subordinate in a very warrior fashion, letting nothing on. He got cuts all over his body but no serious one, enough to cause him discomfort.

"Well your definatly captain material."

He said after catching his breath.

"I'll let you see my Shikai then. Ho Shutsu Enshou!!!"

There was a massive burst of energy flowing away from Baraku, picking up the dust and rocks that lay around them and throwing them a couple of meters away. The energy made the air thick and heavy and the dust cloud that had picked up made it even more humid, as the dust settled Baraku stood their with his zanpaktou and his sides, their odd shape clinging to his forearms.

"Come on then lets see what you've got. Nensho Yaiba."
Baraku
Baraku
Admin

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei July 21st 2008, 9:06 am

Takeshi observed the two captain's battle from a safe distance. When Baraku performed his Shikai, Takeshi was taken aback by the spirit energy, which made the air around him thick and hard to breathe. He pressed his hand to the groud and performed the second part of the kido. "Binding Arts 99 Part 2, Second Song; Hundred Linked Bolts." When Takeshi was assured by the sheer amount of giant energy spears that had suddenly pierced everything except for him, he swund around and pointed his sword at the pair. "Blazer, I need ya to move for a sec," Takeshi said. "'Coz this might hurt a bit. Binding Arts 99 Part 2, Final Song; Great Seal of 10,000 Forbiddings." An extremely large black metal cube crashed down on the scene. This act left Takeshi gasping for breath, but he managed to swing his sword around and say "Waikyokuten Kujikurei, Shichi Heika Danmaku." When he had fully created 7 shadow versions of his great okatanas, he stationed them behind himself, waiting for the others to move.

OOC: I don't know how long it takes for yer swords to warm up, Baraku, but I'm sure that ya can't cut through a solid 3-ton metal cube right now. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 21st 2008, 4:47 pm

Blazer shunpo behind Takeshi,
Nice One takeshi,now my turn,freeze him,Dracoprye.
One Dragon came out and prepare to freeze Baraku should Baraku break free.

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraku July 24th 2008, 1:07 pm

As the metal cube fell Baraku blasted a small hole in the ground for him to take cover in, he tested to see if his blades were hot enough yet, which they weren't. His technique had only heated up to 1500 degrees so far and this wasn't enough to melt the steel and get out.

"Would expect nothing less from my captains, but I think its time to drive them to their best. Kaon Kesagake."

As Baraku finshed the sentence Ensho began to get incredibly hot and the very tip, making the metal burn white hot. Once it got hot enough he unleashed the energy up into the cube to create a hole for him to get out, he quickly arose from the hole and was met with Blazer who had readied his attack. It came crashing down towards Baraku, but his blades would be hotter than the ice could take so he blocked the incoming attack and the dragon melt and turned to mist all around them.

"Kagero Genkaku."

The heat haze engulfed the entire area, along with the mist, he was near enough invisible. he walked forward and saw the two captains stood together, which was a mistake.

"Kaon Kesagake."

He took two almighty slashes at them, one vertical and one horizontal, they scorched the ground as they headed towards their targets.
Baraku
Baraku
Admin

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 24th 2008, 8:31 pm

Not so fast Sotaicho,you may have the power,but instead of power I have speed.
Blazer shunpo to the Sotaicho and slash the sotaicho so that his aim would be different and then he 1/2 his shunpo speed so as to make him more faster so more clones would be make then he strike the sotaicho with all the clones.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei July 24th 2008, 10:23 pm

OOC: I think everyone is god-modding here... --;

Takeshi got hit by the vertical slash and was blasted about 10 feet. A large cut suddenly appeared on his shoulder, spraying blood. "So you're the first to draw blood, huh," Takeshi said. He increased his spirit energy and put about 20 percent of it in his metal gauntlet. With this new power, he effortlessly batted the horizontal slash and shunpo'd in to take care of the sotaicho. With his other hand, he directed the seven swords to form a circle around the sotaicho, and then crushed them. An uncountable number of spirit energy fragments swirled around the scene. Snarling, Takeshi suddenly imbued them with about 30 percent of his remaining spirit energy. He made a perfect sphere around the sotaicho and made the pure ball of spirit energy, with the helpless sotaicho inside, implode. It caused a mini-black hole to be created, and small stones and dust were sucked into a small black hole. As suddenly as it had appeared, the black hole disappeared, leaving a gigantic hole in the ground.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraku July 25th 2008, 3:06 am

OOC- I don't think you guys should be able to handle my shikai power level in shikai, just look when yamamoto fought the two captains, they couldn't handle his shikai. O Blazer you mabye the fastest captain, but not the commander. he is a lot more powerful than you in every way, thats why he is in charge.
Baraku
Baraku
Admin

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei July 25th 2008, 6:23 am

OOC: Fine, then.

Takeshi pulled back, and slammed his two great katanas, one white and one grey, into the ground. He then let go of his swords.
"Kakou tenshi touji issai joukai, Kujiku seirei nasu zenpan...BANKAI!"
The swords dissipated, and left a flowing infinite number of spirit particles. However, it was only about a fraction of a second as soon after, Takeshi said,
"Daichii Butai: Joushou!"
Five katanas formed a circle around him, and they warped shape. They twisted and turned, and eventually became four okatanas with ridiculously long blades. Takeshi swung round with two of them, aiming for the sotaicho's head. He flipped over and suddenly threw his three swords one after the other. To top that off, he swung both his swords high in the air and dematerialized them. He then rematerialized the sword behind Blazers back and swung it slashing down. He then flipped and made his way evasively up the stone wall, making his sword rematerialize to his hand as he reached 200 feet. He stood some 700 feet in the air, waiting for a movement.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 August 25th 2008, 7:01 am

OOC: Is it too late to join in?
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007