Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Gotei 13 Taicho Excercise

+4
bloodlustdk
ssj3gohan007
Baraku
Kensei
8 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Gotei 13 Taicho Excercise - Page 2 Empty Re: Gotei 13 Taicho Excercise

Post by Kensei August 25th 2008, 8:56 am

(OOC: Nah. It's okay. I'll write if you want.)

Takeshi, as he was viewing the surroundings, saw the new 6th Division Captain walk in. Bingo... he thought. He let one of his blades disappear and materialize from under the ground, darting at the new-comer's feet.
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 August 25th 2008, 7:53 pm

(Thanks)

Kamuyamato had barely any time to react as he shunpoed away from Takeshi's Bankai, narrowly dodging the blade. He then looked up at Takeshi and aimed his finger at Takeshi.

"Nice Try, Captain Takeshi. It seems you've gotten alot stronger than the last time we fought. Destructive Spell: Hado #4 - White Lightning!!!"

Kamuyamato shot a burst of lightning from his finger at a very high speed, aiming for Kamuyamato's Zanpaktou arm. His plan is that if he can injure that arm, Takeshi would not be able to fight normally and be at a disadvantage. He then quickly phased out and appeared behind Captain Takeshi, with his sword drawn, in order to attempt to strike with a diagonal slash across his back. While he was distracted with Byakurai.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei August 26th 2008, 2:45 pm

"Child's play," he smiled. He swerved around and released about half his stored-up reiatsu at the incoming bolt with his gauntlet, causing the Kido to ricochet around the arena. "And if I remember properly, I was the one to beat you last time as well," he muttered, keeping up the broad grin on his face. He looked at the incoming Captain and stretched out his arm. [color=green]"Hado 33, Sokatsui." A baby-blue ball of reiatsu escaped his hands and shot at the 6th Division Captain, who was hurtling towards him with his sword raised.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 August 26th 2008, 7:55 pm

Kamuyamato was in trouble, it might have only been a level 33 spell but Takeshi was in Bankai. This made his spell much more powerful than a normal level 33 spell. So he decided that he had no choice. He looked at the incoming ball and extended his right arm.

"Binding Spell: Bakudo #81 - Splitting Void!"

Kamuyamato generated an energy barrier in the form of a rectangular wall. It is so powerful that it can stop attacks/destructive spells up to level of Hado #89. It easily nullified the blue ball as if it were nothing.

"You think I am the same as I was before? I improved beyond all recognition. I shall defeat you this time!"

Then he phased out before the Barrier had disspated so Takeshi was confused when he couldn't see Kamuyamato. He then appeared right above Takeshi in the air and swung down his Zanpaktou with all his strength for a devastating blow.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei August 27th 2008, 7:45 am

"A feint and maneuver, huh," Takeshi said, slightly frowning. He simply watched as the Captain swung is sword and only swung around to avoid the damage. He rocketed down, and as he did so, he formed a cage with the 5 blades and ran them through the now-hovering Captain.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 August 27th 2008, 9:19 am

OOC: It would be funny if your characters says things like "Use your Bankai!" or something like bad guys do in the anime. I know that my guy is pretty much outmatched in his current form in strength, speed, and endurance compared to your guy's Bankai. However I am trying to hold out as long as I can to drain you of your reiatsu cause staying in Bankai is demanding. Kind of like Ichigo tried against Byakuya in their final battle. Also that last attack is a cool combo that is not so easy to dodge even if my character is at a speed disadvantage because a)its point-blank and b)Our Zankpaktou's are clashed

Kamuyamato saw the trouble he was in and quickly responded by extended both arms pointing at the incomming cage.

"Destructive Spell: Hado #61 - Thunder Roar Cannon!"

He fired off a massive wave of yellow lightning from both his hands at the cage in an attempt to Annihalate it! He then used his Shunpo Senka to get behind Captain Takeshi and attempt to slice Takeshi twice with his sword, using only one hand. Unfortunately for Kamuyamato, he was in Bankai and had the speed to turn around and block with his blade. However Kamuyamato had a backup plan and without wasting a moment, he used his spare hand and pointed his index finger directly at Takeshi's Zanpaktou shoulder while the blades were still clashed and connected!

"Destructive Spell: Hado #4 - White Lightning!"

Kamuyamato fired a concentrated bolt of white lightning from his index finger at point-blank range!
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei August 27th 2008, 10:06 am

(OOC: Fine. And plus, even though a) it's point blank, and b) it's hard to dogde, I am in my Bankai.)

Takeshi got stabbed twice in the back.
He spat out blood and stood upright once more.

"Why don't you do your Bankai? You are as easily outmatched as - "

Takeshi spun around the whole arena, filling it with his own clones, each holding identical swords. As each and every one of them launched all the swords in a circle, the arena was filled with flying swords.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 August 27th 2008, 6:41 pm

OOC: I am up to shikai level now, things are going to get interesting.

Kamuyamato sees the swords flying all around the battlefield.

“Let me tell you about the difference between you and me. It’s like the story of the monkey trying to capture the moon. However close he thinks he is to the moon, its still just the reflection of the moon in the middle of the lake. No matter how he struggles to capture that “moon”, he inevitably sinks to the bottom of that lake to no avail. You will never reach me. It’s a thousand years too early for you to become worthy enough to die by my BanKai."

Kamuyamato holds his zanpaktou in front of him in an upright vertical position.

“Scatter, Senbonzakura."

Kamuyamato's Zanpaktou started to glow light-red and then to scatter into thousands of tiny blades too small for the eye to see. They reflect the rays of sunlight, making them appear to look like flower petals. Then they head for each sword and clone of Takeshi to annihalate all of them at once! They fly at overwhelming speed, each tiny blade having the power to cut through steel as if it were made of paper!

Last edited by ssj2gohan007 on August 28th 2008, 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei August 28th 2008, 6:50 am

"Die? Fat Chance. Bankai 2nd Stage, Apotheosis."

The thousands of blades in the air twisted and turned, their blades becoming longer, sharper, faster.

Takeshi simply walked through the Captain's shikai.

"Hado 63. Soten Sokatsui."

A pure blue beam of spirit energy erupted from his hands and covered the entire arena.

Takeshi dug a small hole in the ground with one foot, while concentrating on his other Kido.

"Hado 90. Kurohitsugai.

A large black box surrounded most of the area around him: the only available choice of attack was from above.

Takeshi smiled.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 August 28th 2008, 7:39 am

Kamuyamato seeing the incoming blue beam, needed to react quickly. He extended his right arm toward the spell.

"Binding Spell: Bakudan #81 - Splitting Void!"

He summoned the black hole again absorbing the blue beam. However it wouldn't be enough for the Hado #90 or his Bankai attack with the swords. So instead he had senbonzakura's blades combine with the blackhole in an attempt to stop the bankai blades or at least slow them down enough so they wouldn't interfere in his plans. Then he jumped up into the air to avoid the Hado #90 and extended his right arm at Takeshi.

"Binding Spell: Bakudan #4 - Crawling Rope!"

Suddenly an energy rope entangled Captain Takeshi's arms.

"With that level of strength, you think you can break my blade?"

Kamuyamato began chanting the incantation of two spells at once! Thus making them far stronger than they would be normally.

"Binding Spell: Bakudan #61 - Six Rods Prison of Light!"

Just as Takeshi overpowered and broke out of the first binding spell, the second far more powerful one was unleashed on him. Reinforced by the incantation, the level 61 spell was not so easy to break out of as the first spell. Then without giving Takeshi any time to cope with his situation, he unleashed the second spell that he finished chanting the incantation for.

"Destructive Spell: Hado #63 - Twin Lotus Blue Fire, Crash Down!"

Kamuyamato fired of an Immensely powerful spell that was reinforced by the incantation, allowing it to reach new levels of power, at Point-Blank Range! With Takeshi preoccupied with '6 Bars of Light' and his Bankai blades preoccupied with Kamuyamato's Shikai and Bakudo #81, Can Takeshi find a way out of this mess? Or will be recieve a direct reinforced attack at point-blank range!?!

Find out Next Time On: Kage Kaizen!
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei August 28th 2008, 11:19 am

(Nope. He doesn't. But there is a trap in the HOLE.)

Takeshi kicked off from the ground, reinforcing his jump with the small hole he had dug. He shrugged off the effect of the Crawling Rope spell and landed in front of his enemy before he could be hit with the other spell.

But there was the flaw in his plan.

He had not noticed the other captain cast the double incantation and wasn't prepared when the opponent fired off a giant blast of reiatsu.

With his Bankai blades "occupied," he dematerialized all of them and used two to fend off the Kido. He then launched the other three blades at the incoming Captain.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 August 28th 2008, 7:21 pm

Kamuyamato noticed that his attack had failed to hit its target but at the very least the bankai swords recieved enough cumulative damage to take out to take out two of the blades out of the equation for a while. For the the other three blades were slowed down just enough so that Kamuyamato could dodge with his Mastered Shunpo even at the close-range. However there was Kamuyamato's calculation was off by a little bit and the three Bankai Swords made a small cut on his left/non-Zanpaktou shoulder, drawing blood. The cut was serious enough to handicap his chances of winning the match but it did mean one thing. Takeshi had drawn first blood! Kamuyamato recalled his Senbonzakura blades and it reformed back to his original sword. The Black Hole had also disappeared.

"Congratulations. Your fang actually reached me. Witness my Bankai with your eyes and remember it well … don’t worry, you won’t regret it. Before you can do that, you’ll most certainly already be dust in front of me.”

Kamuyamato's Theme Song began playing as he released his grip on his sword. The Sword dropped to the ground and passed right through it. The music became louder and more dramatic.

"Bankai."

Two rows of giant blades rise up from the ground. Each row has 1500 30'0" Zanpaktou. So in total there are 3000 30'0" Zanpaktou.

"Scatter, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi."

These then scatter into millions of tiny blades. Each tiny blade is now 10 times stronger, faster, sharper, and more durable than they ever were in Shikai form. Collectively they can cut through defenses tens of millions of times stronger than steel!
The music heard intensifies even more as Kamuyamato has unleashed his Bankai strength and can now fight on equal ground/footing as Captain Takeshi. He orders half of his Grand Army of Blades to attack Takeshi directly!
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei August 30th 2008, 6:47 am

Takeshi noticed the Captain do his bankai.
*But if it's this slow, then I can just dodge 'em all!* Takeshi thought. He spun around on the spot, launching three of his blades straight through the mass of tiny petals, while chanting an incantation.
"Hado 33, Sokatsui." Blue light enveloped the whole arena.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 August 30th 2008, 7:37 am

OOC: Is it me, but aren't you stage 2 of Bankai? According to the description shouldn't be a single super powerful Greatsword unlike the 5 Seperate sword of stage 1 or am I missing something?

Kamuyamato saw the 3 blades heading his way, he called upon his blades for defense.
Which were forming a extremely powerful barrier around Kamuyamato and blocked the 3 Bankai swords. However he had also heard Captain Takeshi's chanting the incantation for Sokatsui. *My barrier should be able to handle the 3 Blades without any problem but I am not sure if it can handle 3 blades combined with the reinforced spell, It might be enough but its not a risk that I am willing to take. I need to use all of my blades to guarantee my safety. The only problem is that they will never arrive in time to be of any use...I got an idea.*

Kamuyamato extended his hand and used it to control his blades doubling the speed of his millions of blades!!! In a flash the blades reinforced the barrier 2 times! When the Sokatsui spell arrived it was deflected along with the 3 Bankai blades by the immense defensive capabilities of Senbonzakura's blades.

Kamuyamato then extended his arm and pointed it at Captain Takeshi.

"Binding Spell: Bakudo 61 - Six Rods Prison of Light."

He summoned six thin, but wide, beams of light that is meant to slam into Captain Takeshi's midsection, holding him in place.

"You should be honored to die by my Bankai. Think of it as the greatest achievement/accomplishment of your insignificant life, Captain Takeshi. Don't worry it will be quick and painless. It is your destiny. Senbonzakura....kill him."

The music flares up as the Senbonzakura Bankai blades fly toward Takeshi at a speed about 3 times faster than a Normal Captain's Bankai. He sends all 100% of his Bankai blades at maximum speed using his hands instead of his mind. Their goal: To rip Captain Takeshi to shreds. Can the Captain escape this mess considering the '6 Bars of Light' lv 61 binding spell. It might not have been reinforced by the incantation but its still extremely powerful since it is at Bankai level. Also it has the advantage of speed and surprise since no incantation was used because there was no warning and no time to prepare. So the question is, Can Captain Takeshi find a way out of this mess? or will be added to the countless list of victims that Kamuyamato has cut down? Find out next time on...

Kage Kaisen!!!

Last edited by ssj2gohan007 on September 7th 2008, 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 7th 2008, 6:22 pm

Ok guys,don't forget me so newcomer plz introduce urself dude.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 7th 2008, 7:56 pm

You mean me? Sure. My name is Kamuyamato Iwarebiko and I am the Captain of the 6th Division. I killed the former Captain and took his place after the Great War. Nice to meet you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 8th 2008, 2:52 pm

Oh k,nice avatar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 8th 2008, 7:23 pm

Thanks! Your avatar is pretty cool too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 9th 2008, 2:43 pm

It's my favourite.

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 9th 2008, 6:17 pm

Where did you get it from? I want a cool avatar too.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 11th 2008, 3:53 am

taishi walked in i think

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 11th 2008, 4:55 am

OOC: Wrong one, this is the Captain = Taicho exercise. We need you at the Arena.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 11th 2008, 4:57 am

soz lol kk g2g

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 11th 2008, 5:13 am

OOC: Alright, cool. We understand each other. You can help Lightwing fight Baraku.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 12th 2008, 4:22 pm

Well,since I am bored I guess I help Light Tsubasa fight Baraku-sama,a sotaicho.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum