Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Violence Is the Answer [currently private]

2 posters

Go down

Violence Is the Answer [currently private] Empty Violence Is the Answer [currently private]

Post by BoxKing July 15th 2009, 9:25 am

Rokuro was lonely, ever since he had battled with Aizen and Gin, he had not much to do. He found himself staring at the marble statues surrounding his private quarters. They had been grafted with many vibrant gems, which had been cut with care. He found himself wondering where and why he would take the time for such pointless luxeries. He himself had not a single hobby he could relieve himself with, as he had nothing to cut, craft, design, or attach. He realized something though, for someone as strong as he is, there is always something to cut be it a stone, wood, or man. He stared out of the doorway, seeing more and more as he stood up, with a new angle. He stepped forward, one foot by the other, stamping out the lack of sound. His feet slammed into the ground with force, he was going somewhere, and he was going there with reason.

After a brisk walk of three or four minutes, he had arrived at his destination. He was looking for someone, and that someone was the Espada, Rosario A.C. Esperanza. He shouted out in a echoeing voice, "Rosariooo! I have something to tell you!" He stepped forward a little, hoping to be noticed. "I was staring at these statues that I helped create, when I thought of something... We are getting to be a bit like statues. We aren't doing much, and we could become little more than a piece for Taishi-sama's art collection. So, why don't we stir up something! It might sound pointless to you, but I assure you it has more point that rotting in our chambers! Come with me, you know you'll love it..." Rokuro stated in his typical irrational-seeming manner. He tapped his foot impatiently, waiting for the answer he wanted, however, not expecting it.
BoxKing
BoxKing

Humor  : humour

Stats
Race : Hollow
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Violence Is the Answer [currently private] Empty Re: Violence Is the Answer [currently private]

Post by Kensei July 15th 2009, 10:10 am

Rosario was sitting down on his piano, hitting the keys lazily. While it seemed that it was the stuff an amateur would do, a slow song filled his room. He had been focusing on his new song, but now the raging feelings had died. He felt his soul was somewhere else -- and realized his mind was still fixed on the fight in the Human world, where the Tercera had... Looking at the countless coffins in his rooms, with the new two additions, he smiled coldly. Noticing footsteps he turned around.

"What is it? Espada Unico? Do I need to help you clean up the mess you created?" Standing up, he looked at the man. "Or do you have some other thing in mind?" Walking up to his coffins, he traced his fingers over the features of the cold, curved surface. It's not my fault you feel like a statue. Everything that is material is bound to have an end...why don't you pursue the immaterial?" Sighing, he looked at the man. His eyes showed sorrow, an emotion not often seen on the faces of Espada. I know it's not very Espada-like...but what is it?
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats

Back to top Go down

Violence Is the Answer [currently private] Empty Violence Is the Answer [currently private]

Post by BoxKing July 15th 2009, 10:39 am

Rokuro laughed at his response. "Me? Make a mess? That's unbelievable. It's almost as if you don't know me...." He was obviously being sarcastic, as it was very in character for him to cause a mess. He looked at Rosario, and then muttered to himself, "the coffins must be for anyone who has to go to one of his concerts..." He then rubbed his forehead, seeming to clear a headache. He continued on his conversation, as he was actually stating something important.

"Segunda, my plan is simple enough. We wake-up those who are even more asleep than us, and if you don't know who that is, I will explain. The only ones who haven't had as much fun as us are the shinigami at good ol' soul society. They sit in their chambers, discussing what to do, and they discuss how well they thought the discussion was. Basically, they become so complacent they seem to forget us! I haven't fought one of them in soo long... The cynical attitude is so offensive. They just sneer at us... they don't respect us... We should give them a reason to respect us, no... a reason to fear us." Rokuro's idea was obviously very simple. It wasn't a scheme, it was just, kill everyone.
BoxKing
BoxKing

Stats

Back to top Go down

Violence Is the Answer [currently private] Empty Re: Violence Is the Answer [currently private]

Post by Kensei July 15th 2009, 11:18 am

"That's the first time you've said something intelligent," muttered Rosario, looking at the man. "I didn't know you were capable of thinking complex thoughts." Shutting the lid of his piano, he stared at the endless rows of shelves around him. "I've grown sick of endless killing..." Seeing a picture between two jars, he smiled wryly and looked back at Rokuro. "...but I will make an exception, just this time. Whether you want to make the fools respect us or fear us, it doesn't matter -- but as of now Shinigami pose a threat to Shotoku-heika. Dangers...must be eliminated, I suppose." Sighing, he started walking towards the door. After taking a step outside, he looked back at Rokuro who was still in the doorway. "So...do you have a plan to bypass the fortifications of Soul Society, to actually get us where we want? I mean, you would have more in your mind than just 'kill kill kill', right?"
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxKing July 15th 2009, 12:32 pm

Rokuro laughed, and stamped his foot, "even a beast only bares its fangs twice, when hunting or backed against a wall. And I am not... My primal mind may seem simple to you, but I still can think these thoughts that lead to my survival, and the survival of my allies." Rokuro continued to talk. "We will not kill, kill, kill. We will kill. Such a fine workman as me must be good with his hands... and make good with his projects. And so, we shall make good with this project as well. As we can only get through via Garganta, we will need to be especially careful. I suggest you hide your spiritual pressure, much like I am going to. I am going to get some weaker hollows, three gillians, maybe an adjoucha, and definately two numeros. They will be bait. Kill, kill, kill, is their job. They will be running their warpath, but this will only divert attention from us. If we move fast enough, we will get in as soon as possible, and then, I will pose as a denizen of the soul society, until I decide the weakest point, which we will strike on it's weakest day. Rokuro explained plainly, with a lack of spite, but a certain irritated tone rang from his voice. "Because I do not know the exact lay-out of soul society one hundred percent, I cannot decide where to attack now, but I will be able to soon."
BoxKing
BoxKing

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei July 16th 2009, 10:06 am

"Of course." He pointed at the blank wall beside him, and it opened to reveal identical cloaks, each with the number 2 written on the back. Selecting one, he draped it around himself, not letting his arms through the sleeves. "So...when shall we leave?" He made a mental note to inform Taishi after they came back.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxKing July 16th 2009, 10:48 am

Rokuro had grabbed a cloak and then looked at him, "hope you don't mind, but I don't really care. Better make sure you're ready, we won't have time to pack... We'll go as soon as we get a few minions. For decency's sake, we need to leave as soon as possible, we don't want to wake the sleeping giant. It may seem a little bit more low key if we do it at day. A planned attack is more extreme..." Rokuro growled out. His face looked as if he was slightly angry, but this was just impatience.
BoxKing
BoxKing

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei July 18th 2009, 3:02 pm

Rosario fingered the brown hilt of his sword. "...don't get so impatient with yourself...charging into the ranks of Shinigami with no preparation is a planned suicide. But for the sake of surprise...better now than later." He stroked the doll on his shoulder. "I already have my minion. Once you have gathered the Gillian, Adjuchas and Numeros you require, we shall be ready to go." Striding briskly from the hallway, Rosario stopped, talking without turning around to look at the man. "I shall provide long-ranged support, as well as demolition of obstacles. My powers turn the very earth into my weapon." Resuming his walk, Rosario went out of Las Noches, mainly to await the others with an open Garganta.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxKing July 20th 2009, 9:58 am

Rokuro rolled his eyes, viewing multiple different things in the room he didn't care about, in an irritated fashion. "And you Rosario, have flaws to... you can't read regular peoples' minds, and you definately can't read my own." Rokuro than grabbed a piece of paper from his vest-pocket and stared at the number thirty-six. "alright, I've got my own minions waiting, except for that numero. But he will come as soon as I call." Rokuro stared, as he stepped forward two steps into the hall, and looked at the minion running around, "THIRTY-SIX! You've been called to battle! You will recieve briefing on the way there!" Rokuro then moved back to his first position, "the planning will be done, but for now, we head out to the rendevouz point... that's where the pawns are waiting." Rokuro signalled for Rosario to follow him in an obvious manner, waiting for the sound of a witty remark. He whispered to himself, "oh segunda, how I wait for the day your sharp tongue slits your own throat..." And then he chuckled, while imagining the situation.
BoxKing
BoxKing

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei July 20th 2009, 11:36 am

"Oh, sure." Rosario looked at the man. Noticing the sign, he moved towards the person, appearing not to have heard the Espada speak. "I can't wait for you to drag us all to damnation with your animalistic tendencies." He muttered under his breath. Rose massaged his own wrist while walking. Hearing the footsteps of the 36th Numeros, he looked up, the frown turning into a small smile. "How nice of you to join us...so...shall we go?"
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxKing July 20th 2009, 11:44 am

"Let's go, before anyone can think of stopping. Thinking will not be required, but instinct is vital. If your mind asks the question, what do I do? Violence is the answer. You have to kill, and not be killed. That is all you need to think. And I can hear you, I am very good at listening believe it or not." Rokuro explained while walking. He stepped, each one just as passive as the last, lacking the bloodlust that was sure to come. He clapped his hands violently after he reached the rendevouz point, and the two other hollows responded. One was a typical gillian, and one was a snake like adjoucha. "I thought there would be more of you... oh well..."
BoxKing
BoxKing

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei August 5th 2009, 1:31 pm

"Violence isn't the only answer," sighed Rosario. He looked at the two Arrancar, and checked that everyone was there. They were slap bang middle of the great Hueco Mundo desert, with not much as a lizard-like Hollow burrowing nearby. Rosario turned to the endless, bleached sky. Focusing reiryoku to his hand, he flung it in a wide arc horizontally, as if he was throwing something; the area in front of him immediately convulsed, twitching as if some giant mouth had a belly-ache. Then it opened, revealing complete blackness compared to the blue sky and white ground of Hueco Mundo. Taking a slight second to marvel on the size of his Gargantua, Rosario turned to the three, and bowed to Rokuro. "After you, Unico. You are leading this expedition, after all."
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down