Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Private Training Grounds

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Private Training Grounds Empty Private Training Grounds

Post by kite December 4th 2008, 8:44 am

Private Training Grounds 3rd11
Private Training Grounds Traini11
Private Training Grounds 3rd11

Training Grounds

Use this area as u please to beter your skills, abilitys without the watching eyes of soul society and the trouble to clean up afterwards Very Happy
kite
kite

Humor  : whatever tickles my fancy

Stats
Race : Captain
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Private Training Grounds Empty Re: Private Training Grounds

Post by ssj3gohan007 December 4th 2008, 9:03 am

Woah! kickass picture!
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 4th 2008, 9:31 am

Hana shuffled down the disembodied staircase. Her first glimpse was of half naked sweaty men.
"Riiight, I'm just gonna-"
Turning on her heel, she walked right back out. She just didn't want to go there.

((haha...now if that were me -- those men would have a problem cat))

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr December 5th 2008, 1:55 am

Andriel walked down there and saw the massive training area, and ripped of his captains coat. YAY !!!! TRAINING TIME!!!!!!! ((the girls in my class would have totally killed them))
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats
Race : Patriarch

http://www.bleachpwner.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 December 5th 2008, 7:43 am

Kamuyamato walked into the arena, except he didn't need to rip of his Captain's coat like the others. He looked so serene and serious like always.

"None of you will even be able lay a hand on me. This battle won't last long, let me explain why. Let me tell you about the difference between you and me. It’s like the story of the monkey trying to capture the moon. However close he thinks he is to the moon, its still just the reflection of the moon in the middle of the lake. No matter how he struggles to capture that “moon.” He inevitably sinks to the bottom of the lake at the end to no avail. Your fangs, will never be able to reach me."
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Irrational December 5th 2008, 8:48 am

((I will now feel sorry for you for using a speech directly from Bleach. Hehe. That rhymed.))
Irrational
Irrational

Humor  : The offensive kind

Stats
Race : 9th Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 5th 2008, 8:55 am

Irrational wrote:((I will now feel sorry for you for using a speech directly from Bleach. Hehe. That rhymed.))

((I feel even more sorry for you that you know all the quotes from bleach! And I thought I was obsessed! lol))

Back to top Go down

Post by Irrational December 5th 2008, 9:02 am

dark_star17 wrote:
Irrational wrote:((I will now feel sorry for you for using a speech directly from Bleach. Hehe. That rhymed.))

((I feel even more sorry for you that you know all the quotes from bleach! And I thought I was obsessed! lol))

((I feel sorry for you for feeling sorry for me. I don't know all the quotes. You're the one who posted the whole thing, I simply recognized it. Now back to the RP already in progress.))
Irrational
Irrational

Humor  : The offensive kind

Stats
Race : 9th Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 5th 2008, 9:05 am

((I didn't post the quote LOL...It was that other person there. What's his name again....oh ya ssj2gohan007! I concur, back to the rp.))

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 December 5th 2008, 9:16 am

((Yeah, I know. I know too much about everything. I think we should get back on topic too.))
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by kite December 5th 2008, 11:04 am

Xiahou gave a questioanble clance over his shoulder to Captain Kamuyamato then turned his attension back to his squad members who had a little bit, confused look on them abut the statement the Captain made. 'as your were gentlemen' Xiahou said to them with a convinceing nod

now xiahou turned his attention back to kamuyamato a slow pace over to him Xiahou's expression was solid he hid his discomfort well what emotion unable to read goin throuh xiahou now was pure white anger.

Xiahou walked up to Kamuyamato side just stopping at his shoulder and just wisperad enough in earshot of Kamuymato

if you tended to strutt down here and belittle my squad, the only diffrenece between you and me will be is a size 12 imprint up ur ass. 'Il make you gag and choke on that panzy scarff u potz and when im done doin that! il drown u in that dam lake'
Xiahou voice started to get louder than a whisper now
'and the only relfection! IS GOIN to be your own cold dead body feededing the fishes.
'you can call this a story.' said xiahou now looking at kamuymato
'the next time you try the anything like that in my barracks you count your teeth'
Xiahou said with a sineister grinn while turning and hitting his shoulder against his while walking back to his squad 'Captain i think you know were the door is'
kite
kite

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 5th 2008, 11:39 am

“Wow...guys talk a lot.” She whispered. Hana crossed her arms over her chest and smiled. The way the two captains were bickering it was reminiscent of two old maids hanging laundry out to dry. Where was all the damn fighting? When captains got together in “training” weren’t they technically supposed to start kicking each other arses? Maybe it would be better if she provoked one of them somehow...
Standing, Hana called out “Hey, Kamuyamato-taichou, my captains says you like girly, fruity drinks and you wear a pink frilly dress to bed!”
That should get them going.

Back to top Go down

Post by kite December 5th 2008, 12:30 pm

'HANA!l' xiahou gave tash a piercing glance
although, now xiahou had to worry about her safety xiahou's mind, wonderd against all effort not to, produced a dissterbing image in his head of Captain Kamuyamato with the pink dress wrapped with the soft white frilly bits, that inocently danced on the wind.... Xiahou's face crinched in distaste

'Thats not the respect or attidude to give to a superior' said Xiahou stricktly rebounding back after a that distasteful mental image
'its not of matter what fruity beaverages Kamuyamato drinks, even if it comes with the wee unmbrella, which i heard can be really nice with pretty colours' but behind these words there was a little sarcasm in his voice
kite
kite

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 5th 2008, 12:40 pm

"I am respecting him by giving him the incentive to fight you," she paused and smiled sheepishly, "Unless you're stalling cause your afriad to lose, Xiahou-taichou."
When his glare only intensified, Hana knew she'd hit him right where it counted. Course, she was setting herself up to be dealt with later. But she hoped her captain would forgive her rude and often childlike behaviour. It was just easier that way if he did. And if he didn't, she'd cook him the best damn meal known to shinigami kind! That'll set him straight right quick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 5th 2008, 8:37 pm

"Do not make wild and crazy claims with nothing to back it up. Believing that your level is in the same ballpark as mine is arrogance in itself."

Then Kamuyamato heard that Xiahou called him a girl and stuff, he heard enough.

Kamuyamato blurred with immense speed behind Xiahou and made two squick stabs with his sword at point blank range , which he drew in less than a nanosecond.

"Let that teach you not to insult a man behind his back."

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr December 6th 2008, 1:03 am

Feels like i should begin playing to... Let the nightmare begin, Shindarou. Andriel split the released sword and stabbed it right at both of them with his yoruichi like speed. Cool
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 December 6th 2008, 6:05 am

Andy hit an after-image clone of Byakuya's. Then he used Flash Blossom-Senka to blur behind Andy and stab him twice in the back, then he took Andy's Zanpaktou and appeared on the other side of the arena, holding Andy's Zanpaktou without Andy knowing that anything happened. Just like Bya did to Ichigo.

"You are slow, even in defeat. Arrogance is often the undoing of a would-be victor. The fact that you believed that your power level was even 1/billionth of mine is Arrogance in itself. But don't worry, you won't lose because of that. You will lose because of the gap in our powers."
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr December 6th 2008, 11:39 pm

Andriel felt the pain rise to unimaginable heights. Andriel looked at kamuyamoto and said: you shouldn´t grab those. Le mort! Andriels zan turned into a black nothingness which took the other captains arm and spit out the bones. Razz
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 December 7th 2008, 8:30 pm

Kamuyamato injected himself with a syringe and was able to regenerate his arm like a reptile. "Congratulations. Your fang actually reached me. Put an end to it, you said, very well then. The curtain that falls down at the end, shall be pulled down by the blade of my sword. End this..very well then I shall end if with my sword."

He drew his blade, held it vertically upward close to himself. He stared at it serenly and then closed his eyes while speaking."You played a great duel, Andy, but now it ends! Startig with this move, Scatter, Senbonzakura!"

100,000,000 Cherry Blossom Blades covered the field and attacked Andy from every angle and direction possible. Completely surrounding,enveloping,and consuming him. It was the power of Byakuya's legendary move multiplied by a 1000!!! Nowhere to run! Nowhere to hide! This was the end!
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr December 8th 2008, 1:21 am

hmph! LE MORT!!!!! The swords began to transform again and this time they span around andriel inhaling all of the cherry blossom blades.
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 December 8th 2008, 3:23 am

Then Andy's swords were beginning to choke after inhaling a few thousand blades. They were beginning to really show the effects of wear and damge. If they were forced to inhale any more, they(Andy's swords) would be destroyed.

There were still millions upon millions blades left that were still attacking andy...how long could he last under this constant bombardment onslaught massacre?
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr December 8th 2008, 1:16 pm

((stop it Sad lol! ))
Andys blades shot out the blades and began filling them with his reiatsu blowing away all of the other blades!
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 December 8th 2008, 8:18 pm

Kamuyamato countered by pumping more reiatsu into his 100,000,000 blades and they came right back at Andy attacking him again. Will this Nightmare ever end?
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by kite December 9th 2008, 5:36 am

((what the hell have i missed lol? my characters been stabbed then andy pops out then another fight breaksout)))

(( just curious, is there such a thing as a syringe in bleach that could regenerate you arm back lol?))

ugh.. wide eyed, Xiahou felt the cold steel of the zanpaktou pierce his body twice, the blood began to appear at the punture marks at his captains haori and spread out, absorbing into the fabric of the coat. 'that fast! xiahou mummers to himself.
'i was ready for it, ready to encounter an attack that he would make. That speed!! clearly i underestimated him, mabe im still refering him at the same level as Byakuya. He is something more, something else' Xiahou thought to himself while looking down as his blood that dribbled from his thingers.

now xiahou began to take interest in his surrounds seeing now that new developments began to occure

A slow mischeif grin began to spread across Xiahou's face 'and now Andriel too!! haha' and now xiahou with a more serious tone 'this could be interesting'

'hana? ah, there you are' Xiahou spotted hana over by the rest of the shinigami stuned about the the events that just took part within that short time, except hana who beemed with a disterbing excitement as she watch the new the with awe.

Xiahou walked over to hana, her attention on the fight was broken for a moment as Captain Xiahou dripping with blood, strided over to her without difficulty of his wounds or concern either. her attention again was attracted back to the fight 'why are you not dead?' she said 'aww ur concern is most appreciative haha. said xiahou playfully 'nothing but a flesh wound' said xiahou now joining her attention to the fight.

looking at Captain Andriel xiahou focused more on him at the moment ' i think it would be wise to call this fight over befor THINGS really get out of hand' 'yea like getting stabbed isnt out of hand' mocked hana. Xiahou passed her a scornful look that brung hana gaze down to her feet. xiahou slow brung his attenion back to the fight that was happening now ' he sucker punched me, when my back was turned too!!!' 'if thats your excuss' replyed hana, hana could feel not only that she stepped out onto thin ice but she was accompanyed by a over weight hippo, with firends.' she tried to go with a cheecky smile hopeing her inoccent looks would deflect the coming scuwdling and punishments to come though hana waited but nothing arrived she turned back at xiahou his attention was with what was goin on now with the fight.

Xiahou hasnt really seen Capt Andriel really fight but if it was anything like his drinking.... we are in trouble 'hana, it would be best to evacuate the squad and get yourself out to unsuccessfully there no way of keeping you out is there' Xiahou frowned while hana was beaming with a big smile ' but just be careful and put yourself a bit of a distance from the action, OK? Andriel can be a drunk, an angry drunk, now get them out, THATS AN ORDER, GO'

wen the last of the shingami was clearing from the area Xiahou started to release his Reiatsu, it effected it sorrounding in three diffrent ways, first his reiatsu slowly pouring out of him with a low tranlucent blue shadeiness this didnt get the capatins attenion, an aura forming around Xiahou becoming more visable, the second level started to get his squads attention watching with wonder glancing back as they were retreating and became more clear as it spread out a bit more this was a case of minium concern for captains their attenion still locked on each other as they dueled but at the back of the head was the notice of a growig reiatsu. Xiahou licked his lips and grined, phase 3 (before the cherry blossoms was about to hit Andriel) it hit like a hammer, xiahou exploded with reaistu it crackled whip and lashed out at the air without not enough time to spread out quick enough it enveloped Xiahou with a bright blue aura, blinding its spectators, reiastu striking out tearing up the earth, reaistu snaps in the air as it collided with ever more reaistu puring out of xiahou lifting up sand and dust that turns into a sand storm that spreads out across the training area, the shingami are brung to there knees over come by Xiahou reaitsu the just taken away by the sandstorm, the reiatsu doesnt have that much effect to the captains however but it does taken them back and as they guard against the sand storm it blows the cherryblossoms away and xiahou grabs their attenion now, this new feel empowers Xiahou makeing him feel a bit excentric which still bears that big grin

Now were Xiahou previous location was, was a raging storm of wind, dust, and sand withing that with a voice deep and heavy that over that stood out from the surrounding noise 'you havent forgotten about me have you?'

Xiahou invisible within the sand storm and still abit hard to pinpoint as his reiatsu is spreadout amoung the sandstorm

Private Training Grounds Dbzcel10

lol lol!
kite
kite

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr December 9th 2008, 4:24 pm

Andriel jumps away after seeing the sandstorm raging across the training grounds!
Hmmmphh! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! Andriel released his reiatsu making him Super Uber Zomg Pwnage saiajin x1.000.000! Andriel puched through the air creating a giant air blast hitting Kuma shooting him away mile after mile. The air blast also shot away all of the blossoms toward Kuma. The current mass of Reiatsu pushing the cherry blossoms was more force then Kuma could ever summon which made Andriel in control of the cherry blossoms. Will Kuma surive this everraging assault of uber zomg pwnage man a.k.a Andriel?
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next